Cha Seung-Won 차승원 [Upcoming Movies: “Believer 2”, “Tyrant”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

I was curious and checked out CSW's older works. I expected more from Ghost in Love (1999) because I like Kim Hee Sun a lot but it looked too dated (and the story wasn't gripping me too), I dropped it after 15 mins.

Libera Me (2000), on the other hand, was surprisingly still watchable. Not only did I finish it, I ended up watching it twice~ I haven't seen CSW in hard action or other serious roles yet and he was riveting here. In certain scenes he’s clearly dangerous and unhinged, in others he could pass off as innocent and make you hope that he can still be redeemed. 

If anyone can point me towards which movies of his I should watch next, please do so. Thanks in advance :yaaa:

• Like 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/09/16/kim-soo-hyun-cha-seung-wons-one-ordinary-day-finally-opens-its-curtain-with-a-chilling-1st-poster/
Kim Soo Hyun Joins Hands with Cha Seung Won to Clear His Name In Poster For ‘One Ordinary Day’

by krishkim

‘One Ordinary Day’, starring Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won, dropped its first poster, opening the prelude to a well-made crime series.

spacer.png
Credit: Coupang Play

Coupang Play’s first original series, One Ordinary Day, is an 8-part crime drama. It depicts the fierce survival of a college student who becomes a murder suspect overnight and the lawyer who doesn’t ask the truth. Previously, the drama made headlines from the start for the meeting of Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Seung Won, and The Fiery Priest director Lee Myung Woo.

Kim Soo Hyun plays Kim Hyun Soo, an ordinary college student but becomes a murder suspect overnight. Shin Joong Han, played by Cha Seung Won, is the only lawyer willing to help him.

And today, Coupang Play unveiled the first poster featuring a precarious vibe of the two main characters. In the poster, the moment when Kim shakes Shin’s hand is captured. The determined looks on their faces catch the eye. One thing to note is what their hands that are not shaking are doing. Kim, whose life was turned upside down, expressed his will by clenching a fist, while Shin holds a business card.

Like the iron bars surrounding them, One Ordinary Day delves into the selfishness and diverse psychology of humans who are trapped within the boundaries of the law. What kind of story will those two unfold?

The production team shared, “’One Ordinary Day’ is a most-anticipated work that challenges the contradictions of the judicial and criminal system head-on. It is a must-see drama in this chaotic era where people think about their convenience and safety rather than justice.”

Meanwhile, One Ordinary Day will be released on Coupang Play in November.

Source (1)
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

If anyone can point me towards which movies of his I should watch next, please do so

@Jiyuu ‘My Teacher, Mr. Kim’,  ‘Murder, Take One’,  ‘My Son’,  ‘Eye for an Eye’

2000 ‘Libera Me’ (his performance got people’s attention)
- huge success in comedies:
2001: ‘Kick The Moon’ | 2002: ‘Jail Breakers’ | 2003: ‘My Teacher, Mr. Kim’ | 2004: ‘Ghost House’

- other genres:

2005: ‘Blood Rain’ (period thriller)
2005: ‘Murder, Take One’ (mystery/drama)
2007: ‘My Son’ (drama)
2008: ‘Eye for an Eye‘ (action/crime)
2009 ‘Secret’ (suspense/thriller)
2010: ‘Blades of Blood’ (historical/action)

Spoiler

[ koreanfilm ] Cha Seung-won (b. June 7, 1970) received an engineering degree from Mokwon University before embarking on a career as a model in 1988. After finding success in modeling, he was cast in the TV sitcom "New York Story", which would eventually pave the way for his debut in film.  Although his debut film Holiday in Seoul (1997) and many of the films to follow did not establish him as a major star, in 2000 he would score a significant hit playing the villain in firefighting film Libera Me. The following summer, the runaway success of Kim Sang-jin's comedy Kick the Moon (over 4.3 million tickets sold) secured his place in the industry as a leading actor with strong star appeal. All of his films since then have been successes at the box-office.  In early 2003, Cha took on a slightly more serious role as a corrupt schoolteacher who is transferred to a country school in the film My Teacher, Mr. Kim. The film grossed over 2.4 million admissions and drew Cha additional praise for his acting abilities. His next role then re-united him with director Kim Sang-jin in a successful comedy {Ghost House} about a man who buys a dream home, only to discover it is haunted by a young female ghost.  In 2005 Cha put aside the comic roles he had become known for and appeared in the grisly period-set thriller Blood Rain. The film's better than expected commercial success confirmed Cha's popularity among Korean audiences. In late 2005 Cha will appear for the first time in a film {The Big Scene (also known as Murder, Take One)} by renowned comedy director Jang Jin.

Extracted from Mr. X’s Sep-11-2005 review of 2005 movie “Blood Rain”
Cha Seung-Won ironically said, in an interview after the screening of the film: “I finally graduated from middle school. Now the real studying begins.” He’s got a point. While Koreans have elected him as one of the few bonafide box office draws, it was a long and painful process for him. Starting with modeling in the late 80s, getting a few decent roles in TV Dramas, finally debuting on the big screen, with only one-dimensional characters which did little to further his career. Then came ’리베라 메 (‘Libera Me’), not exactly a great film, but his performance there raised more than a few eyebrows. Do we have a good actor on our hands? It wasn’t until Cha met and started working with Kim Sang-Jin and writer Park Jung-Woo that his potential got fulfilled. Several surefire comedy hits followed, establishing him as the (male) King of Comedy. Women loved him because he showed warmth, he was masculine without unnecessary machismo, and had a great sense of humour; men respected him because he was like the older friend next door, who acted tough but was always great fun to deal with. But the moment you realize people really like your work, something changes. You stop thinking about the quick bucks, and start worrying about your future. For how long could he continue to do comedies? Until people got tired of him? Then that positive greed and hunger to become a better actor comes out. One could safely say ‘Blood Rain’ is the turning point of Cha’s career. Assuredly stoic and stubborn in the first part, slowly allowing his conscience to get the better of his rationality in the second, Cha gives what could be considered his best performance to date. Charisma and ability to deliver ad-lib aside, this role required a lot of focus: he couldn’t explode with his screen presence, because Won-Gyu’s tongue is sharper than his physicality. For that reason alone, his efforts doubled, and although it’ll take time for him to adapt to his new ‘clothes,’ and maybe even more to be accepted by critics as a ‘serious’ actor, I think he’s got all the potential in the world to do that.

• Like 2

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2021/09/16/suspect-kim-soo-hyun-x-lawyer-cha-seoung-wonone-ordinary-day-first-released-at-coupang-play-in-november
“Suspect Kim Soo Hyun X Lawyer Cha Seoung Won”…‘One Ordinary Day’ first released at Coupang Play in November

Sep 16, 2021

Spoiler

spacer.png

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seoung Won play a murder suspect and a lawyer.

The Coupang Play series ‘One Ordinary Day’ has confirmed its release in November. The first poster was released on the 16th.

Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seoung Won were shaking hands in the prison cage. Kim Soo Hyun was wearing a prison uniform and Cha Seung Won was holding a business card. It created a meaningful atmosphere.

‘One Ordinary Day’ is a crime drama. It depicts the fierce survival of a man who becomes a murder suspect overnight in an ordinary college student and a third-class lawyer.

Kim Soo Hyun takes on the role of Kim Hyun Soo. He was an ordinary college student, but he became a murder suspect overnight.

Cha Seung Won will play the role of a lawyer. He is the only person to reach out to Kim Hyun Soo, who became a murder suspect in overnight.

The production team said, “’One Ordinary Day’, challenges the contradictions of the judicial and criminal system head-on. It has a problematic perspective. This is a must-see drama in this turbulent time when people think about their convenience and well-being rather than justice. It contains a heavy message”.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/09/16/entertainment/television/Coupang-Play-One-Ordinary-Day-November/20210916152100279.html
Coupang Play to air first original series 'One Ordinary Day' from November

BY LEE JAE-LIM [lee.jaelim@joongang.co.kr] | September 16, 2021

Spoiler

spacer.png

The poster for upcoming drama series ″One Ordinary Day,″ which will be exclusively available for streaming in Coupang Play. [COUPANG PLAY]

“One Ordinary Day,” a drama series starring actors Cha Seung-won and Kim Soo-hyun, will be exclusively available on local streaming platform Coupang Play sometime in November.

The eight-part series revolves around two men entangled in a murder case.

Kim portrays a college student suddenly targeted as the primary suspect of the crime, and Cha as a lawyer, the sole person who believes that he is innocent. 

Producer Lee Myung-woo behind SBS drama series “Punch” (2014) and “The Fiery Priest” (2019) will take the helm of the series which is a remake of a 2008 British drama series “Criminal Justice.”

“It will be a series which directly challenges the irony of the criminal justice system,” the production staff said in a statement. “It’s a must-see series in an era where people put their comfort and interest first rather than rightness or justice.”

The series is the first original content from Coupang Play set for release. 

https://k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065594286102475
Coupang Play’s first drama starring Kim Soo-hyun and Cha Seung-won to be released

연합뉴스 / 2021-09-16 15:24:23

spacer.png
▲ This photo, provided by Coupang Play, shows the first drama poster for “One Ordinary Day.” (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Sept. 16 (Yonhap) — Coupang Play, an online video service hosted by South Korean e-commerce Coupang, announced to release a new drama in November titled “One Ordinary Day,” starring actors Kim Soo-hyun and Cha Seung-won, as its first original drama.

This eight-part crime drama depicts the fierce survival of a college student who becomes a murder suspect overnight and a third-class lawyer who does his best to uncover the truth.

Actor Kim Soo-hyun plays Kim Hyun-soo, who becomes a murder suspect, and Cha Seung-won plays the only lawyer who reaches out to Kim Hyun-soo.

Producer Lee Myung-woo, who showed sensuous directing skills through dramas "The Fiery Priest" and "Punch," was in charge of directing.

Coupang Play also released the drama’s first poster on Thursday. The poster displays an intense atmosphere by capturing a cautious-looking lawyer (Cha Seung-won) reaching out to the helpless Kim Hyun-soo (Kim Soo-hyun). 

“The sharp directing cut challenges the contradiction of the judicial criminal system,” said the production team of “One Ordinary Day.” “This drama is a must-see amid this chaotic era where people are prone to thinks of one's convenience and safety before justice." (END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

Coupang Play Series 'One Ordinary Day' Teaser Released |  Kim Soo-Hyun Kim X Cha Seung-Won

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://zapzee.net/2021/09/30/kim-soo-hyun-cha-seung-won-kim-sung-kyu-lee-seol-and-more-gather-for-a-table-read-for-coupang-plays-one-ordinary-day/
Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Seung Won, Kim Sung Kyu, Lee Seol and More Gather for a Table Read For Coupang Play’s ‘One Ordinary Day’

by Munjeong Jung

spacer.png
Credit: Coupang Play

Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Seung Won, Kim Sung Kyu and Lee Seol have gathered for a table read for the first Coupang Play series One Ordinary Day.

One Ordinary Day is an eight-part criminal series that revolves around an ordinary college student who became a murder suspect overnight and teams up with a third-class lawyer in his lowest point of life.

Kim Soo Hyun plays Hyun Soo, a college student who suddenly became a prime suspect in a murder case. Throughout the series, he led the series with his strong presence and appealing voice.

Cha Seung Won, who made his long-awaited small-screen return, transformed into third-class lawyer Shin Joong Han who defends petty criminals to make a living. He was seen with a shaggy beard and tied up long hair for his new role.

Kim Sung Kyu takes on the role of Do Ji Tae, the most powerful man in the prison. Lee Seol will play Seo Su Jin, a clumsy newbie in a law firm filled with loving nature.

One Ordinary Day will premiere in November on Coupang Play.

Source (1)
Translator Jung Munjeong: I’ll provide you with the latest articles on K-Drama, K-Pop and K-Movie as quickly as I can.

'Our Blues' stars Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seoung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Uhm Jung-hwa, Kim Woo-bin, Han Ji-min

2021-10-07

spacer.png
▲ These photos, provided from each agency, show the cast for "Our Blues" (clockwise): Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seoung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Uhm Jung-hwa, Kim Woo-bin, Han Ji-min. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Oct. 7 (Yonhap) -- Next year’s upcoming series, “Our Blues,” has presented its fancy cast list Thursday. 

Writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Kyu-tae’s new production, “Our Blues,” has cast Korea’s top-tier actors and actresses, Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seoung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin and Uhm Jung-hwa. 

The upcoming production contains cheering messages for all those standing on every phase of life from the start, climax and to the end. It will deliver episodes of sour, sweet and bitter lives of various character from warm, lively Jeju Island and at a cold, rough seaside in an omnibus format.

Lee Byung-hun will play Lee Dong-suk, a merchant born in Jeju and driving around in a truck to sell all kinds of stuff. Shin Min-ah will become Min Sun-ah, a woman who came to Jeju Island with a secret history. The two will be partners.

Cha Seoung-won will play Choi Han-soo, a man who came back to his hometown after having become a perfect ‘city type.’ Lee Jung-eun will be Jung Eun-hee, a tough owner of a fish market who meets her first love, Han-soo, in 30 years.

Uhm Jung-hwa has taken the role of Go Mi-ran who returns to Jeju Island after being exhausted of the tough city life. [She is Jung Eun-hee’s best friend.]

Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin will be in an episode together as a 1-year starter-haenyeo and a bright-natured captain, respectively.

The collaboration of screenwriter Noh and director Kim has gathered interest as well, as the two showed an excellent teamwork with “Live,” “It’s Ok, That’s Love” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” 

Studio Dragon will design for the series and “GT;st,” the producer of multiple hits such as “The Most Beautiful Goodbye,” “Live,” “The Crowned Clone,” “Hotel Del Luna” and “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha,” will take over the production. The broadcaster is yet to be confirmed. (END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/10/07/entertainment/television/our-blues-kdrama-our-blues-Lee-Byunghun/20211007173811929.html
'Our Blues,' set on Jeju, will have star-studded cast

BY HALEY YANG [yang.hyunjoo@joongang.co.kr] | October 7, 2021

spacer.png

Clockwise from left, actors Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-a, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Uhm Jung-hwa, Kim Woo-Bin and Han Ji-min [BH ENTERTAINMENT, AM ENTERTAINMENT, YG ENTERTAINMENT, WILL ENTERTAINMENT, SARAM ENTERTAINMENT]

The upcoming series “Our Blues” will have a star-studded cast including Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-a, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-Bin and Uhm Jung-hwa.   

“Our Blues” is set on Jeju Island and will tell stories about various people living on the island in an omnibus format.

Lee Byung-hun will play a Jeju-born man who sells products from his truck. Shin will portray a woman who recently moved to Jeju.   

Lee Jung-eun’s character is a tough fish shop owner who reunites with her first love, played by Cha, a man who moves back to Jeju after living in cities. 

Han will portray a haenyeo, a diver who gathers seafood underwater, who is new in Jeju. Kim will play a pure-hearted captain of a fisherboat, and Uhm a woman who becomes tired of city life and comes back to Jeju. 

The series is written by screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung and directed by Kim Kyu-tae. The two have worked on hit dramas “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (2013), “It's Okay, That's Love” (2014) and “Live” (2018). 

The series is set to air next year, but the channel on which it will air has not been decided.

Related Reports: bbangyanews

• Like 1

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2021/10/14/cha-seung-won-and-kim-soo-hyun-met-in-prisonthe-beginning-of-the-case-in-one-ordinary-day
Cha Seung Won and Kim Soo Hyun met in prison…the beginning of the case in “One Ordinary Day”

Oct 14th, 2021 GMT

spacer.png

On the 14th, Coupang Play's original series ‘One Ordinary Day’ released a teaser of Cha Seung Won and Kim Soo Hyun. The two were divided into ‘Shin Joong Han’ and ‘Hyun Soo’.

It was an unusual atmosphere. In the scene, Hyun Soo becomes a murder suspect overnight. Joong Han is a third-class lawyer. The two were talking in prison, which foreshadowed the start of the case.

spacer.png

‘‘One Ordinary Day’ is an 8-episode hardcore crime drama. It depicts the fierce survival of Hyun Soo, who becomes a murder suspect from an ordinary college student, and Joonh Han, a third-class lawyer.

Producer Lee Myung-woo of 'Punch', 'Whisper', and 'The Fiery Priest' took charge of directing. In addition to Cha Seung Won and Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Seong Gyu and Lee Seol will also appear. It will be released next month.

https://zapzee.net/2021/10/28/one-ordinary-day-shows-a-glimpse-into-the-first-precarious-meeting-of-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-seung-won/
‘One Ordinary Day’ Shows a Glimpse into the First Precarious Meeting of Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won

by krishkim | images: Coupang Play

spacer.png

What kind of precarious story will Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won tell?

Coupang Play original series One Ordinary Day is an 8-part hardcore crime drama. It depicts the fierce survival of a college student who becomes a murder suspect overnight and the lawyer who doesn’t ask the truth.

On Thursday, the still photos that capture the first meeting of Kim Hyun Soo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Shin Joong Han (Cha Seung Won) were unveiled. First, Kim Hyun Soo, who is put behind bars, is full of terror, and not a thing about him makes him look like a refreshing college student. Shin Joong Han, on the other hand, has the eagle eyes of a third-rate lawyer.

spacer.png

Kim and Shin, who have opposite personalities, meet for the first time in a jail cell and form a bond. Soon, Shin reaches out to Kim first, and together, they start a fierce struggle. A college student who claims innocence, and a lawyer who is not interested in the truth. Will their partnership turn out to be a clever move or the worst move?

The production team shared, “One Ordinary Day is a project in which Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won’s solid acting prowess, which clearly showcase the opposite characters with only small movements and eyes, will shine brightly. Please check out the passionate performances of two actors without limits.”

Meanwhile, One Ordinary Day will be released on Coupang Play in November.

Source (1)
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• Like 1

The 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards [nominations]

spacer.png

- Korean films released from 2020-10-30 to 2021-10-14 
- selected through survey conducted with filmmakers, film officials, and general audiences
- in addition to these 15 categories, 3 more (Popular Star Award, Short Film Award, Most Audience Award for Korean Film) will be given out at the award ceremony on November 26th.

Nominations Stats
▶ <Mogadishu> - 10 categories (13 nominations)
▶ <The Book of Fish> - 9 categories (10 nominations)
▶ <The Space Sweepers> - 8 categories
▶ <Miracle>, <The Day I Died>, <Call> - 6 categories each
▶ <Night in Paradise> - 5 categories
▶ <Three Sisters>, <Hostage> - 4 categories each (5 nominations)
▶ <Hard Hit>, <Sinkhole>, <Snowball> - 2 categories each
▶ <Not Out>, <Young Adult Matters>, <More than Family>, <Festival>, <Aloners> - 1 each

Spoiler

Best Picture 최우수작품상:
<The Day I Died: Unclosed Case | 내가 죽던 날>
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
<Space Sweepers | 승리호>
<Hostage | 인질>
<The Book of Fish | 자산어보>

Best Director 감독상:
Ryoo Seung-wan 류승완 <Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
Park Hoon-jung 박훈정 <Night in Paradise | 낙원의 밤>
Lee Seung-won 이승원 <Three Sisters | 세자매>
Lee Joon-ik 이준익 <The Book of Fish | 자산어보>
Jo Sung-hee 조성희 <Space Sweepers | 승리호>

Best Leading Actor 남우주연상:
Kim Yoon-seok 김윤석 <Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
Byun Yo-han 변요한 <The Book of Fish | 자산어보>
Seol Kyung-gu 설경구 <The Book of Fish | 자산어보>
Song Joong-ki 송중기 <Space Sweepers | 승리호>
Zo In-sung 조인성 <Mogadishu | 모가디슈>

Best Leading Actress 여우주연상:
Kim Hye-soo 김혜수 <The Day I Died: Unclosed Case | 내가 죽던 날>
Moon So-ri 문소리 <Three Sisters 세자매>
Im Yoon-ah 임윤아 <Miracle | 기적>
Jeon Yeo-been 전여빈 <Night in Paradise | 낙원의 밤>
Jeon Jong-seo 전종서 <Call 콜>

Best Supporting Actor 남우조연상:
Koo Kyo-hwan 구교환 <Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
Lee Kwang-soo 이광수 <Sinkhole | 싱크홀>
Lee Sung-min 이성민 <Miracle | 기적>
Jin Seon-kyu 진선규 <Space Sweepers | 승리호>
Heo Jun-ho 허준호 <Mogadishu | 모가디슈>

Best Supporting Actress 여우조연상:
Kim Sun-young 김선영 <Three Sisters | 세자매>
Lee Soo-kyung 이수경 <Miracle | 기적>
Lee El 이엘 <Call | 콜>
Lee Jung-eun 이정은 <The Day I Died: Unclosed Case | 내가 죽던 날>
Jang Yoon-ju 장윤주 <Three Sisters | 세자매>

Best New Director 신인감독상:
Kim Chang-joo 김창주 <Hard Hit | 발신제한>
Park Ji-wan 박지완 <The Day I Died: Unclosed Case | 내가 죽던 날>
Lee Woo-jung 이우정 <Snowball | 최선의 삶>
Lee Chung-hyun 이충현 <Call | 콜>
Pil Gam-sung 필감성 <Hostage | 인질>

Best New Actor 신인남우상:
Kim Jae-beom 김재범 <Hostage | 인질>
Nam Da-reum 남다름 <Sinkhole | 싱크홀>
Ryoo Kyung-soo 류경수 <Hostage | 인질>
Jung Jae-gwang 정재광 <Not Out | 낫아웃>
Ha-jun 하준 <Festival | 잔칫날>

Best New Actress 신인여우상:
Gong Seung-yeon 공승연 <Aloners | 혼자 사는 사람들>
Roh Jeong-eui 노정의 <The Day I Died: Unclosed Case | 내가 죽던 날>
Bang Min-ah 방민아 <Snowball | 최선의 삶>
Lee Yoo-mi 이유미 <Young Adult Matters | 어른들은 몰라요>
Jung Soo-jung 정수정 <More than Family | 애비규환>

Best Screenplay 각본상:
<Miracle | 기적>
<The Day I Died: Unclosed Case | 내가 죽던 날>
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
<Three Sisters 세자매>

Best Cinematography and Lighting 촬영조명상:
<Night in Paradise | 낙원의 밤>
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
<Space Sweepers | 승리호>
<Call | 콜> 

Best Editing 편집상:
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈> 
<Hard Hit | 발신제한>
<Space Sweepers | 승리호>
<Hostage | 인질>

Best Music 음악상:
<Miracle | 기적>
<Night in Paradise | 낙원의 밤>
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
<Call | 콜>

Best Art Direction 미술상:
<Miracle | 기적>
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈>
<Space Sweepers | 승리호>
<Call | 콜>

Best Technical Achievement 기술상:
<Night in Paradise | 낙원의 밤> Martial Arts 무술
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈> Stunts 스턴트
<Mogadishu | 모가디슈> Special Effects 특수효과
<Space Sweepers 승리호> VFX
<The Book of Fish | 자산어보> Costumes 의상

spacer.png

Cr: https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/11/01/EPFZPPXMHGC2EL6ISADZWLMU3Q/

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/news.jsp?blbdComCd=601006&seq=5650&mode=VIEW
ESCAPE FROM MOGADISHU Leads Blue Dragon Awards Nominees with 13 Nods

by Pierce Conran | Nov 05, 2021

THE BOOK OF FISH Scores 8 Nominations for Upcoming 42nd Edition

Ryoo Seungwan’s acclaimed action-drama Escape from Mogadishu is leading the nominees’ list for the upcoming 42nd edition of the Blue Dragon Film Awards. The film has received 13 nominations in 10 categories, including Best Film and Best Director.

Close behind is director Lee Joonik’s black and white period drama The Book of Fish, which scored 10 nominations in nine categories. The films also dominated the Best Actor category, with two nominations apiece - Kim Yunseok and Zo Insung for Escape from Mogadishu and Sul Kyunggu and Byun Yohan for The Book of Fish. Filling out the category was Song Joongki for the Netflix film Space Sweepers.

Illustrating the rise in popularity and critical acclaim of streaming titles, Netflix was very prominent on the nominees list with Space Sweepers, The Call (2020) and Night in Paradise bagging eight, six and five nominations, respectively.

Space Sweepers was also nominated for Best Film, along with Hostage: Missing Celebrity and THE DAY I DIED: UNCLOSED CASE (2020). Jo Sunghee also landed on the Best Director list for Space Sweepers, alongside Park Hoonjung (Night in Paradise) and Lee Seungwon (Three Sisters, 2020).

The Best Actress category features Kim Hyesoo (THE DAY I DIED: UNCLOSED CASE), Moon Sori (Three Sisters), Lim Yoona (Miracle: Letters to the President), Jeon Yeobeen (Night in Paradise) and Jun Jongseo (The Call).

THE DAY I DIED: UNCLOSED CASE, Hostage: Missing Celebrity and Three Sisters received five nominations each.

The Blue Dragon Film Awards will take place on November 26 at KBS Hall in Seoul.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/features.jsp?blbdComCd=601013&mode=FEATURES_VIEW&seq=540
The 41 Golden Cinema Film Festival

by Kim Jihyun

spacer.png

On November 20, the 41st Golden Cinema Film Festival was held. The film award is hosted by the Korean Society of Cinematographers and aims to maintain a continuous sense of technology in Korean films and find new faces in this film award, The Book of Fish was honored with five gold medals, including the Cinematographer Gold Award (Lee Euitae), the Best Director (Lee Joonik), the Best Actor (Sul Kyunggu), the Best Picture (Cineworld Entertainment), and the Best New Actress (Min Dohee).

In addition, Cha Seungwon of Sinkhole won the Cinematographers’ Choice Popularity Award, in which the directors of photography determine the winner based on the actors’ performances seen through the camera on the filming spot. It proved that Actor Cha Seungwon is loved not only by the audience but also by the staff. The actor said, "It has been honored again in about 20 years since I won the award for Kick the Moon in 2002, and this award is so grateful and precious because it is a popular award selected by the directors of photography."

Spoiler

spacer.png

Sinkhole (2021), Beyond That Mountain (2019), The Swordsman (2020), Waiting for Rain (2020)

Meanwhile, Kim Byungjung, the director of photography of Beyond The Mountain, won the Cinematographer Silver Award, and Son Wonho, the director of photography of The Swordsman won the Cinematographer Bronze Award, and Yoo Ilseung, the director of photography of Waiting for Rain won the Best New Cinematographer. The Best Actress went to Chun Woohee of Waiting for Rain, the Best New Actress to Min Dohee of The Book of Fish, the Best New Actor to Park Bogum of Seobok, the Best Supporting Actress to Jang Hyejin of More Than Family, and the Best Supporting Actor to Kim Heewon of Pawn.

The 41st Gold Awards Festival (제41회 황금촬영상)

Winners are determined by Korean Society of Cinematographers based on their technical and creative talent.

spacer.png

Best Film 최우수작품상: <The Book of Fish | 자산어보>
Best Director 감독상: Lee Joon-ik 이준익 (‘The Book of Fish | 자산어보’)

Best Cinematography Grand Prize 촬영대상: Cinematographer Lee Eui-tae 이의태 촬영감독 (‘The Book of Fish | 자산어보’)
Best Cinematography Silver 촬영상 은상:  Cinematographer Kim Byung-jung 김병정 촬영감독 (‘Beyond the Mountain | 저 산 너머‘)
Best Cinematography Bronze 촬영상 동상:  Cinematographer Son Won-ho 손원호 촬영감독 (‘Swordsman | 검객‘)
Best New Cinematography 신인 촬영상: Cinematographer Yoo Il-seung 유일승 촬영감독 (‘Waiting for Rain | 비와 당신의 이야기‘)

Best Actor 남우주연상: Seol Kyung-gu 설경구 (‘The Book of Fish | 자산어보’)
Best Actress  여우주연상: Chun Woo-hee 천우희 (‘Waiting for Rain | 비와 당신의 이야기’)
Best Supporting Actor 남우조연상: Kim Hee-won 김희원 (‘Pawn | 담보’)
Best Supporting Actress 여우조연상: Jang Hye-jin 장혜진 (‘More than Family | 애비규환’)
Best New Director 신인 감독상: Director Seo Yu-min 서유민 감독 (‘Recalled | 내일의 기억’)
Best New Actor 신인남우상: Park Bo-gum 박보검 (‘Seobok | 서복’)
Best New Actress 신인여우상: Min Do-hee 민도희 (‘The Book of Fish | 자산어보’)
Best Newcomer for Independent Film 독립영화 신인상: Kim Ki-hyun 김기현 (‘We Go Together | 가치 캅시다’)
Best Child Actor 아역상: Park So-i 박소이 (‘Pawn | 담보’)
Best Lighting 조명상: Director Jo Gyu-myung 조규명 감독 (‘Diva | 디바‘)
Special Jury Award (Male) 남특별상: Kim Dae-myung 김대명 (‘Stone Skipping | 돌멩이’)
Special Jury Award (Female) 여특별상: Jang Yoon-ju 장윤주 (‘Three Sisters | 세자매’)
Cinematographers’ Choice Popularity Award (Male) 촬영감독 인기상: Cha Seung-won 차승원 (‘Sinkhole | 싱크홀‘)
Cinematographers’ Choice Popularity Award (Female) 촬영감독 인기상: Jung Soo-jung (‘More than Family | 애비규환’)

Sr: http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002788929&CMPT_CD=P0010

• Like 1

[2021-11-26] One Ordinary Day Press Conference

SEOUL, Nov. 26 (Yonhap) -- Coupang Play, a homegrown streaming service, will premier Korean drama "One Ordinary Day," starring actors Kim Soo-hyun and Cha Seong-won, Saturday as its first-ever original series.  It is a Korean adaptation of a 2008 British drama series, "Criminal Justice," about an ordinary college student who becomes a murder suspect overnight and a small-time lawyer who struggles to prove his innocence.

Lee Myung-woo, who took the helm of the new drama, said he intended to throw a question about justice in the judicial system through the series.  "There are cases of alienation within the judicial system, and I wanted to tell the story of people who are not protected by law," said the director behind SBS drama series "Punch" (2014) and "The Fiery Priest" (2019).  "After watching the original work, I couldn't get rid of the emotions I felt for a few days," he added. "The message the drama throws was very intense, so I remade it into a Korean show."

"One Ordinary Day" will release new episodes every Saturday and Sunday at 12 a.m.

spacer.png

Actors Cha Seung-won, Kim Soo-hyun, and Kim Sung-gyu pose for the camera during an online press conference for their new drama series, "One Ordinary Day," on Nov. 26, 2021, in this photo provided by Coupang Play. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

spacer.png

Actors Cha Seung-won and Kim Soo-hyun pose for the camera during an online press conference for their new drama series, "One Ordinary Day," on Nov. 26, 2021, in this photo provided by Coupang Play. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)
spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

This photo provided by Coupang Play shows a poster for its first original series, "One Ordinary Day." (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://zapzee.net/2021/12/27/top-10-movies-in-domestic-box-office-for-2021/

Top 10 Movies in the Domestic Box Office for 2021

by krishkim

spacer.png
Credit: Lotte Entertainment, Showbox

Every year, movies that attract 10 million moviegoers were released. But in the face of the persistent COVID-19, even the film industry couldn’t keep up the pace. In 2021, the second year of the pandemic, works that can be called “hit movies” have only mobilized 2 million audiences. 

Among the Korean movies released this year, Escape from Mogadishu has mobilized 3.61 million moviegoers. Escape from Mogadishu depicts details of the dangerous escape plan of North and South Korean ambassadors during the Somali Civil War in 1991. It was originally scheduled to be released last year, but due to COVID-19, it was released this summer. In fact, many considered the release of the movie, which cost about 25.5 billion KRW (about $21.5 million) to make, impossible this summer as well. However, ahead of the peak summer season, the KOFIC agreed to fully support the distributors of the two big-budget films, Escape from Mogadishu and Sinkhole, guaranteeing them a 50 percent recovery of the production costs. As a result, the break-even point for Escape from Mogadishu reduced from 6 million to 3 million. In the end, the movie generated profits beyond the break-even point.

In the case of Sinkhole, the original break-even point was about 3 million moviegoers. However, just like Escape from Mogadishu, it has also surpassed the break-even point when it attracted 2 million viewers. Sinkhole begins when a man’s house, which took him 11 years to obtain, falls into a sinkhole in a minute. Cha Seung Won, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Sung Kyun starred in the movie.

074FACE8-ECA6-42F5-8C22-2EFB0A87BB30.jpg
Credit: NEW, CJ Entertainment

Third place went to Hostage: Missing Celebrity, which challenged the box office in the summer alongside Escape from Mogadishu and Sinkhole. It has mobilized more than 1.63 million people. The movie is about Hwang Jung Min, who has been kidnapped without witnesses or any trace on one fine morning. The fact that Hwang Jung Min played the role that has the name and job as he became a hot topic. Rookie actors such as Ryu Kyung Soo and Lee Yu Bi also received attention for their solid performances. 

On the Line and Hard Hit landed at No. 4 and No. 5, attracting 1.42 million and 950,000 moviegoers, respectively. On the Line, released during the Chuseok season, is a crime film about voice phishing. Byun Yohan and Kim Mu Yeol starred in the movie. Hard Hit follows a bank branch manager who faces a crisis when he receives a call from an unknown caller, saying, “The moment you get off from the car, a bomb will explode.” Jo Woo Jin played his first leading role in a feature film.

The Medium, the first horror movie to join the summer box office, successfully drew attention and garnered more than 830,000 audiences, ranking sixth on the chart. Miracle: Letters to the President, released in the Chuseok season alongside On the Line, ranked seventh, garnering 710,000 viewers. Among the three Korean films that were released side-by-side in November, Spiritwalker, in which the production team of The Outlaws and Yoon Kye Sang met again, drew more than 800,000 viewers, achieving the best result. Son Seok Koo and Jeon Jong Seo’s rom-com Nothing Serious mobilized 590,000 viewers, while Ryu Seung Ryong’s comedy movie Perhaps Love attracted 510,000 moviegoers.

1. Escape from Mogadishu 3,613,981 moviegoers
2. Sinkhole 2,195,673 moviegoers
3. Hostage: Missing Celebrity – 1,638,437 moviegoers
4. On the Line – 1,426,357 moviegoers
5. Hard Hit – 955,809 moviegoers
6. The Medium – 834,338 moviegoers
7. Spiritwalker – 808,900 moviegoers
8. Miracle: Letters to the President – 715,819 moviegoers
9. Nothing Serious – 596,189 moviegoers
10. Perhaps Love – 515,111 moviegoers

Source (1)

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20211224002700315
S. Korean film distributors report poor results in 2021 amid pandemic

By Kim Boram (brk@yna.co.kr) | December 24, 2021

SEOUL, Dec. 24 (Yonhap) -- South Korean film distribution companies went through hard times this year as the local cinema industry has been still suffering from a sharp drop in attendance amid the COVID-19 pandemic.  A combined 18 films, including "A Year-End Medley" slated for Wednesday next week, has been distributed in 2021 by six major film distributors, including CJ ENM and Lotte Cultureworks.  The yearly number is nearly unchanged from some 20 homegrown movies shown in theaters last year but fell sharply from about 35 film in 2019.

Lotte Cultureworks, an entertainment unit of retail giant Lotte Group, presented three films in 2021 and received the best attendance results thanks to the box office hit "Escape from Mogadishu."  "Mogadishu," about a life-and-death escape by South and North Korean diplomats during the Somali civil war in the 1990s, is the most-watched film in 2021 with a total audience of 3.61 million.  The coming-of-age film "Miracle" attracted 690,000 people and the drama film "I" was seen by 37,000 moviegoers.

Spoiler

spacer.png

A poster of "Escape from Mogadishu" by Lotte Cultureworks (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

Disaster-comedy film "Sinkhole," depicting people swallowed by a massive sinkhole along with a multifamily house, was the biggest hit among films presented by Showbox in 2021. The flick garnered a total of 2.19 million people, marking the second most box office numbers after "Mogadishu."  Another Showbox 2021 title was the Thai-Korean horror film "The Medium," which drew 830,000 moviegoers in total.

898756E4-1F3D-41E5-A808-9ABCC5A67A94.jpg

A poster of "Sinkhole" by Showbox (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

Industry leader CJ ENM, an entertainment and media affiliate of CJ Group, came up short in 2021.  Out of the five titles under its belt, "Seobok," "Hard Hit," "The Cursed: Dead Man's Prey," "On the Line" and "A Year-End Medley," the crime action film "On the Line" is its top slate with 1.41 million viewers.  But as part of its strategies to survive the pandemic, it adopted a new scheme for hybrid theater-and-digital releases in collaboration with its sister online streaming platform, Tving.  CJ ENM released the sci-fi actioner "Seobok" in theaters and on digital streaming at the same time, and the upcoming romantic comedy "A Year-End Medley" will follow the suit.

Megabox Plus M released four titles -- "The Book of Fish," "Kids Are Fine," "Pipeline" and "Spiritwalker." Among them, the action crime film "Spiritwalker" is the most-viewed film with 800,000 moviegoers.

The Next Entertainment World, or known as NEW, saw the crime film "Hostage: Missing Celebrity" attract 1.63 million people and the comedy "Perhaps Love" with 510,000.

Acemaker Movieworks, a mid-sized distributing company, came up with only one film this year, "New Year Blues," which posted 170,000 in total attendance.

The South Korean film industry was regarded as one of the biggest losers of the protracted pandemic, as it saw the total number of moviegoers in the country plunge 75 percent on-year to a record low of 59.5 million in 2020 from 226.7 million in 2019.  The downside trend continued in 2021, with a cumulative 52 million people coming to theaters over the first 11 months of the year. (END)

https://variety.com/2021/global/asia/korean-streamer-coupang-play-1235142611/
‘One Ordinary Day’ Succeeds as Calling Card for Korean Streamer Coupang Play

By Rebecca Souw | Dec 26, 2021 1:00am PT

New TV drama “One Ordinary Day,” a Korean adaptation of 2008 BBC series “Criminal Justice,” is just one way that newcomer Coupang Play is pushing its way into South Korea’s ultra-competitive video streaming scene.

The market is currently led by Netflix, with Disney Plus and Apple TV Plus as newcomers. The international powerhouses rub up against established local players including Wavve, Watcha, Tving and Seezn.

Coupang Play was launched in December 2020, by e-commerce unicorn Coupang, which has outshone its role model Amazon by offering 24-hour delivery for many goods. The OTT service is offered as a benefit valued at $2.40 (KRW2,900) per month to Coupang’s WOW-tier members, and as part of a bundle that also includes cashbacks, and delivery guarantees.

Stephen Kim, head of Coupang Play, says that the player’s content strategy is quality, over quantity. “Instead of gathering as much content as possible, we try to understand what our customers want to watch, learning and iterating through data how to give them best possible experience,” he told Variety.

Infused with elements unique to Korean society and judicial system, “One Ordinary Day” is Coupang Play’s first original drama series and has received strong reviews since its late November launch.

“I wanted to critique the irrationalities in our society. The main character, regardless of his intentions and efforts, becomes helplessly lost in the tribunal system,” said Lee Myeongwoo, director of “One Ordinary Day.”

The story and style of directing prioritize emotion over action. “We put effort into capturing what was going on inside the characters’ heads, rather than using fancy tricks or spectacular angles,” he said. The cast is headed by A-listers Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won.

Coupang Play claims to be the fastest growing OTT player in Korea and the most downloaded streaming app since the launch of “One Ordinary Day.” Outside the country it is available on multi-territory Asian platform Viu and on Amazon Japan.

Lee is best known for his Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) series “The Fiery Priest” and “Punch.” “One Ordinary Day” was his first production for a streamer. “I was given much more freedom of expression compared with the terrestrial channels and enjoyed using it to its fullest,” Lee said. “I was able to focus on telling the story in a speedy manner, filtering out the unnecessary.”

Coupang Play has also taken bets on other forms of content, notably including variety shows and sports. It was behind the revival of comedy sketch show “Saturday Night Live Korea” with a new season launching over Christmas.

It is also the exclusive OTT platform broadcasting soccer from the European Champions’ League where four members of South Korea’s national team play. “Sports was a bet we took, and when we noticed our customers wanted to watch the Korean players we decided to expand.”

Other Korean streamers Tving, Wave and Watcha have eyed or begun overseas expansion. Coupang Play says that is not currently on the cards. “We’re focusing on the Korea market right now as we are still growing and there are huge opportunities here,” said Kim. By the same token, Kim says that the international companies should be welcomed in Korea. “It’s great validation of the Korean market. We don’t see them as competition to fend off. The market still has room to grow.”

For 2022, Kim says Coupang Play will continue to be experimental. “There are many projects being considered at the moment, though not all are original series.” The next that is, “Anna” is a thriller starring Bae Suzy (“Start Up,” “Vagabond”) and Jung Eun Chae (“The King: Eternal Monarch,” “The Guest”).

• 2 weeks later...

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220224004600315
Korean TV industry welcomes remakes of American, European series

By Kim Boram (brk@yna.co.kr) | February 24, 2022

SEOUL, Feb. 24 (Yonhap) -- Recent Korean TV series adapted from American and European originals have made their presence felt on the local entertainment scene, which is expanding its horizons to the global market.

Starring big-name stars Kim Soo-hyun and Cha Seung-won, "One Ordinary Day," an original by local stream service Coupang Play, is based on BBC's popular crime drama "Criminal Justice." The eight-part series delves into the criminal justice system through the story of two men connected to woman's murder.

Since its premier on Nov. 27, it has received rave reviews at home and abroad, playing a role in helping the latecoming streamer become the fifth biggest player in the Netflix-led market.

912D91B3-FE75-4104-8962-C051B7CB33D6.jpg
A poster of "One Ordinary Day" on Coupang Play (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

Cable channel TV Chosun's "Uncle" is a TV adaptation of the British sitcom of the same name, first broadcast in December last year. The comedy is about an uncle who struggles to protect his nephew after his sister's divorce.  The Korean show's viewership rose to 9.3 percent for its 14th episode and received critical acclaim for its well-rounded storytelling of social and educational discrimination and domestic violence.

Netflix, which has been enjoying boom times in the country for a series of megahits, including "Squid Game" and "All of Us Are Dead," will come up with a Korean edition of "Money Heist," a hit Netflix original made in Spain, later this year.  Starring "Squid Game" star Park Hae-soo, "Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area" will feature a group of a genius and thieves who team up to carry out a heist on the Korean Peninsula.

C5128056-DC67-4D6F-843C-92F96540F2D9.jpg
This image provided by Netflix shows a scene from "Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area." (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

The Korean version of the British drama series "Cleaning Up" is also up for broadcast in the coming months on local cable channel JTBC. It revolves around three female cleaners at financial companies who are accidentally involved in insider trading.

Studio Dragon, a leading TV series production company under the wing of CJ ENM, has confirmed that it will adapt the French comedy "Call My Agent!" into Korean, while the American romantic comedy "Jane the Virgin" will be also remade into a Korean TV series.

Experts said Korean productions are making various efforts to meet rising demand from viewers around the world through borderless platforms.

"Demand for various content has been exploding in recent years, and producers are moving to keep up with the trend," culture critic Ha Jae-keun said.

For the past decades, Korean adaptations of Japanese original TV series, including the romantic comedies "Boys Over Flowers" (2009) and "Behind the White Tower" (2007), were preferred.

Since the larger-than-expected success of the melodrama "The World of the Married" (2020), based on the BBC One TV series "Doctor Foster," Korean producers started to pay more attention to Western shows.

"And Korean-made shows have become some of the most bankable contents in the world," said the expert, referring to recent worldwide hits on Netflix. "Platform operators tend to present Korean versions of hit Western series to attract not only Asians but also Europeans and Americans."

(END)

2022.04.09.  ~ 20 episodes (Sat, Sun) 09:10 PM
17B35E12-1C6B-46A8-899B-0141C179B231.web
▲ tvN’s ‘Our Blues’ <PhotoSource=EachAgency> © donga 

Row-1: Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin
Row-2: Kim Hye-ja, Go Doo-shim, Uhm Jung-hwa, Park Ji-hwan, Choi Young-joon
Row-3 Bae Hyun-sung, Noh Yoon-seo, Ki So-yu

[이병헌, 신민아, 차승원, 이정은, 한지민, 김우빈, 김혜자, 고두심, 엄정화, 박지환, 최영준, 배현성, 노윤서, 기소유]

• Helena changed the title to Cha Seung-Won 차승원 [ Sat/Sun drama “Our Blues” (Apr 9 at 9:10pm, tvN) ]

https://zapzee.net/2022/03/07/kim-woo-bin-shin-min-ah-han-ji-min-and-more-amp-up-the-spring-vibe-in-the-main-poster-for-our-blues/
Main Poster for ‘Our Blues’

by missblair | photos: tvN

85BB001F-344D-4999-94EE-A033206790FC.web

tvN has released the main official poster for Our Blues. 

Our Blues is a new Saturday-Sunday drama series coming to tvN on April 9th. It is expected to impress many drama fans with its star-studded cast and brilliant script written by Noh Hee Kyung. Director Kim Kyu Tae, who is known for his exceptional directing skills, will helm the upcoming series.

9104E1F9-6D97-4850-B56D-ADF9E42E6423.web

The new poster features all fourteen leads of the series: Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min A, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, Han Ji Min, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Hye Ja, Ko Doo Shim, Uhm Jung Hwa, Park Ji Hwan, Choi Young Joon, Bae Hyun Sung, No Yoon Seo, and Ki So Yu. It is drawing attention with its heart-warming message on top, featuring the stars familiar to all generations. 

Our Blues is an omnibus-style drama that tells the sweet and bitter life stories of the characters who are at different stages in life. Set on warm and lively Jeju Island surrounded by the wild ocean, the series revolves around various individuals and the exciting events they experience.

The production team shared, “This is a story about all of us who will embark on a new journey in life. I hope you stay tuned for the upcoming drama!”

Source (1)

• Like 1