Repost a capture from BD Sound track DVD

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

kiss10sec.jpg

only 10 seconds?

Yeah, only 10 seconds??? :unsure::o

It feels like heaven, i'm sure. ;):P:lol:

The way you look at me tonite.....[/i]

cjwnbhbdconcert.jpg

calling all BD fans .... please post your reviews here: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...section-videos/

one negative reviewer said that "I hope BD does not taint CJW's great reputation" i guess s/he is not aware that this drama is so popular in Japan right now

How can it taint CJW's reputation when BD jumpstarted Jiwoo's lucrative career? <_<

Winter Sonata and STH were as successful becoz CJW's acting skill was honed by her work experience in BD.

BD created a great reputation for her as an actress.

Some people can be so clueless. <_<:rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems that CJW and LJH are reunited again after BD in Rondo. ^_^

27-11-2005

Choi-ce part

sv_04choi.jpg

Choi Ji Woo: Going places.

SOUTH Korean weeping queen Choi Ji Woo is currently shooting the movie Rondo in Japan opposite Takenouchi Yutaka, the website yesasia.com reported.

Filming for the movie, a love story that transcends national boundaries, will appropriately take place in both Japan and South Korea.

Choi, 30, who achieved regional fame after starring in the romantic drama series Winter Sonata, plays Yuna, a strong-willed, playful South Korean girl living in Japan, in Rondo. Takenouchi, 34, portrays a detective who falls for her.

The Japanese daily Sports Nippon reported that Choi became a fan of Takenouchi after watching him in the film Between Calm and Passion (2001). The actress said she was honoured to work alongside the notable Japanese actor.

Other Korean cast members of Rondo include Lee Jung Hyun (Choi's co-star in Beautiful Days) and Shin Hyun Jun, another of Choi’s co-star from Stairway to Heaven.

The Japanese line-up features Sato Ryuta, of the movie Umizaru (Sea Monkey) fame, and popular idol Ichikawa Yui among others.

Source: The STAR online

http://star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?fi...81320&sec=music

Spoiler

0000000896726.jpg

When they got home, they saw Sunjae standing out side. Sunjae was waiting for Yonsoo to show her the picture she gave him at the orphanage. With Minchul there, he could not do that. 

Next day, Sunjae followed Yonsoo around. He followed her to the mall. There he made himself known to her. She asked him to help her picking out an MP3 for Sena. They stopped at a coffee shop. While Sunjae went to get foods, his cell rang. Yonsoo picked up the phone and it was Sena. She told Sunjae to expect a call from Sena in a few moments. Sunjae did not want to lose the time with Yonsoo so under the table he took the battery off of the phone. 

At home, Yonsoo asked Sunjae to give Sena the MP3 and say it's from Sunjae. Sunjae pulled Yonsoo into his room. He showed her the drawing. As they sat there remembered the old time, Minji walked in and asked what they were doing. Yonsoo said nothing then she got up to leave. As she was leaving, Minchul walked up and saw her leaving Sunjae's room. Yonsoo nod her head to say hello then she walked to her room.

0000000896728.jpg

As she was leaving, Minchul walked up and saw her leaving Sunjae's room. Yonsoo nod her head to say hello then she walked to her room. 

Minchul pulled her arm and asked: Is that all the greeting I get? I haven't seen you all day. 

Minji walked out and saw Minchul holding Yonsoo's hand. Minchul let go of Yonsoo then walked into his room. Minji gave Yonsoo a nasty look, then followed her brother into his room. 
Minji asked: Brother, are you interested in her? What? Can't be, you'd never fall for someone like her. I think Sunjae's interested in her. Those two were talking and giggling in his room. I think she's a flirt.
Minchul tried to act uninterested and said: Let me change.
After Minji left, Minchul let his feeling shown. He was very upset and worried. 

0000000896729.jpg

Captures: byunghunzzang.com

Episode 17

Yeon-soo begs Min-chul to re-consider but he is resolute about his decision. He drives away in pain, leaving Yeon-soo crying behind him.Min-chul asks Myong-ja about Yong-joon and her decision to marry Sung-chun. Myong-ja advises Min-chul not to be angry with Sung-chun as she is thankful for his help in the past.

Sung-chun is furious with Bong-tal for revealing the truth to Min-chul and chases him away. An angry Bong-tal meets Kyong-hee at the bar and falls into her trap, he promises to incriminate Sung-chun in a taped admission to Yong-jun's death.

Sung-chun is worried but Min-chul assures him he will not resort to exposing him for Myong-ja's sake. Min-chul tells Min-ji of his plans to move to another country, Min-ji is upset that Min-chul has no intentions of bringing Yeon-soo along. Assuming Min-chul and Yeon-soo had a tiff, she looks for Yeon-soo and tells her of Min-chul's plan. Yeon-soo is shocked by the news. Min-ji arranges for Min-chul and Yeon-soo to meet, she is eager for them to patch up their differences.

Min-chul is upset to see Yeon-soo at the meeting place. He treats her coldly and blames her for not telling Min-ji that they have separated. Yeon-soo renews her pleas for him to stay with her but Min-chul is harsh towards Yeon-soo.

San-jae looks for Yeon-Soo at the art school only to realise that she has not gone to work. He reaches her home to find her ill, he rushes her to the hospital and informs Na-rae along the way. Na-rae is on an assignment with Sae-na and is unable to leave, out of desperation, she calls Min-chul for help. Min-chul rushes to the hospital but sees San-jae accompanying Yeon-soo, he chooses to stay away. Hearing Yeon-soo calling for Min-chul in her sleep, San-jae calls him but Min-chul has already turned off his phone.

Min-chul arrives home to find San-jae waiting for him. San-jae is disgusted with Min-chul's coldness towards Yeon-soo and punches him. Min-chul is worried for Yeon-soo but purportedly antagonizes San-jae.

Sae-na is jealous of San-jae's concern for Yeon-soo and starts a quarrel with him. Na-rae pacifies her and reveals that she is aware of her feelings for San-jae, however, San-jae seems to have a liking for Yeon-soo. Sae-na expresses her hatred for Yeon-soo, Na-rae tries to explain Yeon-soo's predicament.

Kyong-hee hands San-jae the taped conversation between Sung-chun and Bong-tal. San-jae is badly shocked that Sung-chun had murdered his father.

Source: beaudays.tripod.com

Episode 18

San-jae rushes home and tells Myong-ja to leave with him. Myong-ja is confused by San-jae's hysteria, just then, Min-chul returns home and witnesses the scene. He knows that San-jae has discovered the truth about Yong-joon's death. To keep Myong-ja from the painful truth, he stops her from going after San-jae. San-jae goes to the hospital and reveals the truth to Yeon-soo, he is seriously troubled.

Min-chul apologises to San-jae for Sung-chun's deeds. San-jae reveals that he intends to expose Sung-chun. Min-chul has no intention of stopping him but pleads with San-jae to wait till he leaves with Min-ji as he fears that Min-ji might not be able to accept the truth. San-jae is surprised to learn that Min-chul plans to leave the country, however, he refuses to accede to his request.

Min-chul secretly waits at the hospital to take a glance at Yeon-soo on the day of her discharge and settles her medical bills without her knowledge, Yeon-soo assumes that San-jae has paid her bills.

Min-chul settles his work at the company and informs Sung-chun of his decision. Sung-chun pleads with Min-chul to stay but Min-chul is disturbed by the fact that Yong-joon's death contributed to the success of Victory Records. He informs Sung-chun that San-jae is aware of the truth.

Kyong-hee prods San-Jae to expose Sung-chun, Sae-na overhears their conversation and is shocked.

Min-ji calls Yeon-soo and informs her that they will be leaving, she urges Yeon-soo to look for Min-chul. Yeon-soo asks Min-chul if his decision to leave her is linked to the truth of Yong-joon's death but Min-chul tells her he is unable to provide her with any happiness and stands by his decision.

Sung-chun intents to reconcile with San-jae but he harshly informs him that he has reported his crime. The statute of Sung-chun's crime has expired and the court has to indeminfy Sung-chun but San-jae is determined to ruin Sung-chun's reputation. San-jae calls Myong-ja and informs her of his actions, Myong-ja is shocked beyond words. Sung-chun returns home to find that Myong-ja has committed suicide.

title18.jpg

Na-rae sends Yeon-soo to the airport to have a last talk with Min-chul. Yeon-soo tells Min-chul that she finally understands his intentions and sends him her blessings. Min-chul is saddened when he sees Yeon-soo throws her engagement ring into the wishing pond.

Min-ji hears the news of Sung-chun's scandal at the airport, she is shocked and rushes home with Min-chul.

Source: beaudays.tripod.com & PlanetBH0712

Episode 19

San-jae expresses his regrets for indirectly causing Myong-ja's death. Yeon-Soo catches a glimpse of Min-chul at the crematorium and searches frantically, she is disappointed when she is unable to see him.

Min-chul is angry to see Sung-chun in a drunken stupor. The scandal has affected his business and it is facing a closure, Na-rae and Yeon-soo are sad about the fate of Victory Records.

Min-chul has moved his family to a smaller unit, leaving Min-ji to take care of Sung-chun. Min-chul sends Myong-ja's belongings to San-jae, San-jae is shocked to see him. Min-chul tells him to keep his presence from Yeon-soo.

San-jae visits Yeon-soo at the art school and sees her weeping as she stares at Min-chul's portrait, it hurts him badly to know that Yeon-soo is still thinking of Min-chul. He attests his feelings for once again.

Sae-na's album has topped the sales chart, she looks for San-Jae to share her joy. Just then, San-jae receives a call from his senior at the hospital. He informs San-jae that he has scheduled an appointment with Yeon-soo for a further medical check but she has missed her appointment. He informs San-jae to bring Yeon-soo to the hospital as there might be a problem with her health.

Min-chul misses Yeon-soo and waits outside her school to catch a glimpse of her. Yeon-soo sees him and rushes down from the bus. Min-chul tells her that this is an incidental meeting and she should not take their reunion seriously.

Yeon-soo shares her joy with Na-rae and Sae-na, Na-rae chides Yeon-soo for not being forthright with Min-Chul. Yeon-soo tells her that she was afraid she might drive Min-chul away with her eagerness.

San-jae's friend confirms that Yeon-soo has a blood disorder and tells Yeon-soo that she should be prepared to be admitted to the hospital for detailed medical checks. San-jae tries to assure Yeon-soo nevertheless she is alarmed.

Min-chul seeks his previous assistants and tells them of his plans for a business venture. They are enthusisatic about his plans and are eager to assist him.

Yeon-soo is overjoyed to see Min-ji. Min-ji tries to convince Yeon-soo that Min-chul still loves her. Just then, she learns from Min-chul that their father is missing. Yeon-soo accompanies Min-ji home and meets Min-chul, he is dismayed to see her. He tells her that he has to devote his time to taking care of his family, as she will only distract him , Min-chul tells Yeon-soo not to visit again.

Episode 20

San-jae tells Yeon-soo that she might have contracted leukaemia. Yeon-soo dissuades Na-rae from visiting her at the hospital and assures her that San-jae will take care of her. Sae-na is jealous of Yeon-soo and thinks she has fallen for San-jae but Na-rae is sure that Yeon-soo is still in love with Min-chul.

Yeon-soo is shocked to learn about her illness and wanders alone. She arrives at Min-chul's flat and sees him from afar. Yeon-soo calls Min-chul to meet her, he expresses his unhappiness about her presence but Yeon-soo urges him to accompany her for a day. Min-chul senses that Yeon-soo is troubled and presses her for an answer but she denies. Yeon-soo is unable to supress her emotions and holds on to Min-chul but he is indifferent.

Min-chul questions San-jae about the matter troubling Yeon-soo but San-jae ignores him and tells him not to look for Yeon-soo again.

San-jae finds Yeon-soo at the park and consoles her, Yeon-soo pleads with him to keep her illness a secret from Na-rae and Sae-na, however, San-jae is concerned that she will not be receiving the proper care. Yeon-soo assures him she will be fine.

The club's manager blackmails Sae-na but she refuses to accede to his request, as a result he discloses her past to the media. Sae-na looks for San-jae but San-jae tells her he is busy, in actual fact, San-jae is at her house helping Yeon-soo. Sae-na is furious to see San-jae sheltering his attention on Yeon-soo and vents her anger on Yeon-soo.

Yeon-soo leaves for a short trip and Na-rae is worried when Yeon-soo has not return. She calls Min-chul but he is clueless about her whereabouts, he tells Na-rae to inform him when Yeon-soo returns. Yeon-soo returns and is frustrated by San-jae's concern. Min-chul arrives to see her but she vents her anger on him and tells him to keep out of her affairs. Min-chul is futher convinced that Yeon-soo is troubled but she refuses to reveal her troubles. Soon after, Yeon-soo collapses.

Guest xbtcmdx

thank you thank you thank you!!! downloading rite now but my internet (stupid DSL) keeps on dying ... need to switch to cable and then will continue to dl ... THANKS

Guest ellabel

BD-siblings reunited! :lol:

Just like LBH and SMA collaborated again in the movie, A Bittersweet Life albeit no longer as brother-sister.... CJW & LHJ (Saena) also came together for the Japanese series, Rondo. LJH... she's all grown up!

Update : Dec 21, 2005 KST 18:05

Lee Jung-hyun to release albums in Korea, China and Japan

lee_l.jpg

Actress/singer Lee Jung-hyun, 25, has announced she will release albums in Korea, China and Japan next year. Lee, who plays a supporting role in the new Korean-Japanese TV drama “Rondo,” announced her plans following a press conference held on Dec. 19 at the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel in Tokyo, Japan.

Lee will release a collection of her best songs in Japan on January 25. The collection will contain eight tracks, including songs by Lee featuring Japanese vocals. In March, she will release her sixth album in Korea and a collection of best new songs with Chinese vocals, including the title song of her sixth album, in China.

Lee says it will be her first album with Chinese vocals, although her songs are already well-known in China, as Chinese artists commonly remake songs from foreign artists. She added that she was happy to learn that her Chinese fans wanted to hear her songs performed personally by her in Chinese.

Lee, however, will not participate in the recording of the theme song for “Rondo,” which will be recorded by Korean singer Lee Seung-chul and Japanese singer Hirahara Ayaka. In the drama, Lee Jung-hyun plays the younger sister of Choi Ji-woo’s character, who has a heart disease. The two sisters travel to Japan to find their father, and eventually open a Korean food eatery there to make ends meet. The 11-episode drama stars Choi and Japanese actor Takenouchi Yutaka; supporting roles are played by Lee Jung-hyun, Shin Hyun-jun and Kimura Yoshino.

The drama will premiere January 15 at 9 p.m.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...4346_11692.html

Nice to see CJW working with LJH again.

Tho i hate her role as the selfish, arrogant and bratty Sena in BD. :P

Looks like she's also making waves in Japan.

Been doing BD marathon yesterday. Of course, i just fast forward to the scenes of MC and YS. :D

I miss these couple. Wish they can do another drama soon.

Guest ellabel

Hello Lu sis!!! *waves*

While watching BD again for the nth time... i saw a major blooper....

This is the scene after MC and SJ's conrontation at Victory when MC found them together after YS missed the first time dinner and intro to his sister.

While walking back and forth in his room (and YS contemplating on whether to knock on his door or not), MC was still in his white shirt and the stripped tie on his neck. He removed the tie as he neared the bed... about to lie down. When he lay down, the tie was again in his neck. Hahaha!!!! :lol:

With the dvd copy, i now see many missing scenes from my earlier vcd copy (fan-made). I didnt know that both of them walked on the seashore and finally, i saw the wink to the supervisor which is really funny since she fainted. :lol: Still, the english subs of the vcd copy is way better. <_<

Some beautiful scenes on Beautiful Days...

BDWALLPAPER.jpg

(credits and many thanks to the original poster/maker)

Guest dramalover

Hello Lu sis!!! *waves*

This is the scene after MC and SJ's conrontation at Victory when MC found them together after YS missed the first time dinner and intro to his sister.

While walking back and forth in his room (and YS contemplating on whether to knock on his door or not), MC was still in his white shirt and the stripped tie on his neck. He removed the tie as he neared the bed... about to lie down. When he lay down, the tie was again in his neck. Hahaha!!!! :lol:

With the dvd copy, i now see many missing scenes from my earlier vcd copy (fan-made). I didnt know that both of them walked on the seashore and finally, i saw the wink to the supervisor which is really funny since she fainted. :lol: Still, the english subs of the vcd copy is way better. <_<

Some beautiful scenes on Beautiful Days...

BDWALLPAPER.jpg

(credits and many thanks to the original poster/maker)

Ella do you have the DVD released by yesasia or bought from KBFD?

Guest ellabel

Ella do you have the DVD released by yesasia or bought from KBFD?

Lu dear, it's neither... i think mine came from China and its :ph34r: ..... the only way we can get k-dramas here. The names are in Chinese and it's so funny coz San jae is Sanchai, so everytime i see his name, i thought of Sansai (Barbie Xu) of Meteor Garden. Actually, i'm still waiting if the one from Yesasia had better english subs coz i wanna buy a dvd copy that has good english subs, :)

Guest dramalover

Lu dear, it's neither... i think mine came from China and its :ph34r: ..... the only way we can get k-dramas here. The names are in Chinese and it's so funny coz San jae is Sanchai, so everytime i see his name, i thought of Sansai (Barbie Xu) of Meteor Garden. Actually, i'm still waiting if the one from Yesasia had better english subs coz i wanna buy a dvd copy that has good english subs, :)

The DVD from KBFD is not too bad and I think it's the same DVD released by yesasia...

Hello to all of you,

Just to let everyone know that 'BEAUTIFUL DAYS' with English subtitles hardsubbed in MQ - 350 MB is now available in this clubbox.

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

it's under 'TEMP' folder. It's up till Ep 9 now........please pass the word around. Thanks !

:P

Thanks gracew for sharing this precious info with us, BD-hopeless! :lol: Really appreciate the sharing! :wub:

Just dropping by to say Hello to all my friends here...thanks rubie for all the episode summaries..

Hello sis!

Thank you for your warm words. It's a pleasure sharing everything about the lasting beautiful romance, will continue with Beautiful Days II once the episode summaries are all up. ^_^

Hello Lu sis!!! *waves*

Yep, BD had lots of production flaws... that kinda disrupts the continuity of the series but not too much on the actors' part, though.

Another major blooper, did you see it... when Minchul & Yeonsoo returned from the overnight stay at the beach, MC's car was parked facing the house as Seonjae first discover it. Then, after a brief confrontation in the house and MC goes out to leave for work... the car is now facing the other side of the house! Did it just move by itself? :w00t::P

A few more

- like in the cherry blossom's scene where the extras were walking back & forth, repeatedly that it became too obvious

- if we really look, when MC was hugging YS very closely in the same scene.... and the camera moving around them, we can actually see the production crew watching at the side... standing nearby in the not-so-dark location

- and once after Victory Records had gone bankrupt, the scene where MC was looking sadly at the company from across the street, there's a clueless onlooker who was getting too near to LBH (while he was acting) that the production crew had to pull her away.

- also the airport scene, a clueless passerby almost stumbled in the scene at the escalator

Still nothing that affected the mood of the series or the performance of the actors concerned.

i loooove this drama. =) how come all the previous threads were deleted though?

Hi neverletgo! Welcome to Beautiful Days! We love this drama, too... share with us your thoughts, ok? :D

All the previous threads in soompi were gone due a major crash in October. Now everyone is building up everything again.

Archived