それでは皆さま~

楽しい週末をお過ごしください^^

p.s 今回もショップに行った後、お茶の時間や夕飯を一緒に食べようと計画していますが、

その際にジウさんも一緒にどうかとお願いをしました。

まだどうなるかは分かりませんが、そんな計画をしていることだけお知らせ致します。

そして韓国掲示板にはストーカー対策の為、詳しい情報をアップしておりません。

Briefly translated

A gathering on April 3rd

On April 3rd, Mr. Lee Byung Hun's shop in 9th avenue will be opening. It will be a short ceremony of about 30 minutes in the afternoon. And it is said that Choi Jiwoo has promised to participate in the shop opening too.

Several groups of Mr. Lee BH's fans will be present and Korea CJW fans will be participating too. Fans from Japan who would like to come, please inform saya. Further information would be disclosed once there is definite plan.

P/s; I am not sure whether CJW is taking part in the opening ceremony or her shop is opening together at the same time. :P

9ave21.jpg

Source: news.etomato.com

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much Ching for this cool link, it's great to have some of the NG/BTS in a compilation. Of course, there are obviously lots more.. snippets as what included in the PlanetBH collection vods.

It's always so nostalgic seeing the BD scenes of Minchul and Yeonsoo as well as listening to the trademark OST, all of them were so much younger then (and to see where they are now).. CJW looked so naive a girl as her character was. It's always well-noted that as BD was the first LBH and CJW collaboration.. their offscreen interaction also reflects the onscreen interaction, gradually changing as they work in more scenes together. CJW was particularly closer and more familiar to RSW as shown in the first NGs they had (when YS first came work in the Lee household).. which eventually led to the attraction.. and deeper interaction between her and Minchul.

The beach scene.. always a BD classic :wub:.. the clasping of fingers showed how Minchul for the first time in his life.. is opening up in trusting someone he never expected.. a total turn from his unexciting secluded workaholic life at Victory.

April 3, 2009

Lee Byung Hun, Choi Ji Woo recommended shopping malls

イ・ビョンホン、チェ・ジウ推薦のショッピングモール、アウトレットショッピングモール「9th avenue」

2009-04-03

2479_1.jpg

階別にファッションスタイルを区別した点は一般のショップと違いはないが、ウェディングホール、フィットネスセンターまで備えた「9th avenue」は、独特の趣を感じさせる。

2479_2.jpg

特にここ「9th avenue」は、人気韓流スターチェ・ジウとイ・ビョンホンのスターショップがあって、人々の注目をより集めている。

2479_3.jpg

チェ・ジウは自身の名前をつけたジュエリーショップ「Plant」をオープンして、オープン初日からかなり売り上げたという。ジュエリーと靴、チェ・ジウがドラマに出演したとき使った物などを販売している。

2479_4.jpg

チェ・ジウショップの横に、なんとイ・ビョンホンのスターショップが位置しているが、イ・ビョンホンショップの主な商品は帽子だ。まだオープン準備中で、4月中にオープンする予定だ。

2479_5.jpg

単にシーズンオフ製品の在庫処理が優先ではなく、良い商品を比較的安く手に入れることができるアウトレットショピングモールの基本を守りながら、人々に文化と憩いのスペースとして位置するショッピングモールになるように願う。

2479_8.jpg

地下鉄1号線九老(クロ)駅1番出口、エギョン百貨店右側に位置

[文、写真-キム・ドゥファン]

Source: travel2.innolife.net

Thanks to the highlight by fhyip at lovelbh.com, captures from www.east-01.com

290403_lbh_17.jpg

290403_lbh_10.jpg

CJW looks a bit "chubby" lately but it's good to see her and LBH together at the launch, as a remedy to the sore hearts despite both already going separate ways.

290403_lbh_13.jpg

290403_lbh_20.jpg

April 4, 2009

나인스에비뉴 ‘ 이병헌,최지우’ 스타샵 오픈<인포머셜>

Disclaimer: As always, partly gisted.. mostly guessed

Korean star Lee Byung Hun, Choi Ji Woo Star Shop Open

Situated at the lobby of the 9th Avenue Mall, Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo Star Shops directly operate with various Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan air travel agencies in partnership of Korean Wave promotion to attract tourists to the outlets as an extension of plans to maximize possible revenue.

200904040048.jpg

Choi Ji Woo's Stylus Shop is currently operating with designer Seong Hwangri, while Lee Byung Hun's Star Shop opens on April 3. In addition, the upcoming IRIS, an action melodrama series starring Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae-hee, Jeong Jun-ho, Kim Seung-woo, Kim So Yeon and TOP which will broadcast on KBS in September have agreed a joint publishing, co-marketing strategy and production support with 9th Avenue in March as the first tv drama business presentation cooperation.The 9th Avenue-IRIS featured outlet is now in planning.

200904040045.jpg

Source: heraldbiz.com

• 3 weeks later...

April 23, 2009

Lee Jung-hyun Ready to Come Back

e090423_01.jpg

Dynamic singer/actress Lee Jung-hyun is ready to come back to the Korean music scene by releasing a mini album in mid-May. This is the first album to be rolled out in Korea in two years and seven months. The last of Lee’s album was her sixth one released in October 2006.

Meanwhile, Lee has established a new management agency named Ava Entertainment after leaving her previous management company, Yedang Entertainment. The name “Ava” comes from Lee’s English name, which is used abroad since her Korean name is hard for foreigners to pronounce. A representative of Ava Entertainment says that Lee’s new album will feature sophisticated pop music like that of Britney Spears and other young pop stars.

Having debuted as an actress in 1996, Lee started her singing career in 1999 with one of her biggest hits, “Wa (Come).” Since then she has expanded her career to China, where she’s regarded as a superstar.

Source: KBS World

April 24, 2009

Korean Drama OST Concert to Be Staged in Japan

090424.jpg

The "Korean Wave Gala Concert 2009" will be held at the Tokyo International Forum on July 11.

The concert will feature Korean singers who took part in the original soundtracks of Korean dramas which have been popular in Japan. They include Ryu, who sang the theme song of “Winter Sonata,” Zero of “Beautiful Days,” July of “Stairway to Heaven,” and Hong Jong-myung of “Beautiful Lady” and “Happy Together” (starring Lee Byung-hun).

Actor Park Hae-jin, who appeared in “Famous Princesses” and "East of Eden," will attend as a special guest.

Source: KBS Global

C,JW Company opens its doors

April 30th, 2009 // by javabeans

2009050100268_0.jpg

Move over, Bae Yong-joon and BOF agency, there’s a new Hallyu-star-run talent agency in town — Choi Ji-woo’s new enterprise, C,JW Company.

Yes, that comma is intentional, and yes, it drives me crazy. The Korean reading literally says “C-comma-J-W-Company” or 씨콤마 제이 더블유 컴퍼니. Choi’s longtime business associate, director Kim Hyun-mo, explains with the really, really lame-o reasoning: “The comma is part of the legal name, which carries the meaning that even while working diligently, we should allow for moments of rest in every aspect.” Um, okay. (Nice concept, lousy expression thereof.)

The marquee Hallyu actress announced her plans to go solo last month, and now it’s official. The new company has its digs in Kangnam district’s Cheongdamdong neighborhood, and kicked off business with a Japanese CF shoot for Choi on April 26. The product was bottled water; Choi re-signed her contract to act as brand model for the next three years.

Choi explained that this is a new feeling in her 15-year-long carer: “I feel like I’ve become a rookie again, and I want to work hard.” Next up, she voices the character that made her famous in Japan in the animated Winter Sonata project. She plans to take on another kdrama by the end of the year.

Via Chosun, credits to dramabeans.com

• 2 weeks later...

May 13, 2009

Ryu Si-won to lure in foreign visitors

200905130045.jpg

Ryu Si-won, an actor well-known for his romantic roles and good looks, this week began working with the Korea Tourism Organization to foreign travelers to Korea.

Ryu, 37, a popular actor, singer and MC since the late 1990s, has recently been gaining recognition in Japan and other Asian countries after starring in the hit SBS drama "Beautiful Days" in 2001. Ryu has also released a number of records in Japan since 2004.

The KTO said that Ryu will be working with the organization with an aim of bringing in 12,000 additional foreign visitors this year by co-hosting a number of special events and tours.

Ryu has been an honorary ambassador for Korea's tourism for three consecutive years. "Ryu has great influence in Japan, and one of Korea's top hallyu stars by not only simply showing Korea to the fans but also bringing them to come visit here," the KTO said.

Last month, Ryu's Single Collection Album hit No. 2 on its release date of April 22 on Japan's Oricon Top 10 Daily Album Charts. Each year, more than 3,000 of Ryu's Japanese fans attend his birthday party on Oct. 6, the KTO said.

The organization and Ryu's agency R's Company will be working on six different projects to eventually see approximately 20 billion won ($16 million) in profits. They include tours around his hometown in Andong, Gyeongsang Province, a food tour related to the show "Mat vs. Mat" that he used to MC for, as well as coming to see a super model competition he will be hosting this summer.

Ryu is also well-known for being a professional car racer, bringing his international fans here to the watch the games held in Taebaek of Gangwon Province. "The KTO has always been working together with various hallyu-related projects with hallyu stars, but this is the first year-based contract and we have great hopes (to see a good outcome)," said KTO president Oh Jee-chul.

Ryu Si-won said, "I thank all the fans who come as far as Korea to see me. More and more fans who first came here just to meet their stars are discovering the hidden gems of Korea and hence show greater interest in other travel destinations."

By Lee Joo-hee (angiely@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr

• 3 weeks later...

June 3, 2009

Lee Jung-hyun Roars Back to Music Scene

e090603_01.jpg

Singing dynamo Lee Jung-hyun has come back with vengeance to the Korean music scene after a long hiatus.

She has been concentrating on her career in China during the long absence from Korea. Although she fretted about being forgotten by the Korean audience, her new album “Avaholic” showed that she’s not an easy presence to forget. Introducing dual title songs, “Crazy” and “Vogue Girl,” Lee demonstrated her versatility through two very different types of songs. In “Crazy” she transforms herself into a fearless warrior, while in “Vogue Girl” she is as adorable as a Cutie doll.

Often compared to Madonna, Lee humbly says that she’s honored to be just mentioned in the same sentence with the ever innovative artist. Marking her 10th year in the music business, she says she’s now more relaxed and mature enough to enjoy her work. Her fans are hoping that this time she’ll stay in Korea long enough to satisfy those who missed her for the last two years ! and seven months.

Source: KBS World

June 7, 2009

Ryu Si-won Wins Hearts of Japanese Through Localization

By Bae Ji-sook

Staff Reporter

090607_p16_ryu.jpg

Actor and singer Ryu Si-won speaks

after receiving an award during Seoul

Tourism Award Ceremony at the Shilla Hotel

in Seoul, Thursday. / Yonhap

Actor and singer Ryu Si-won received the Seoul Tourism Award Thursday in recognition for his work in attracting about 12,000 Japanese tourists to Korea a year.

Thousands of people visit Korea on Oct. 6 for his birthday party and thousands of others see him race at auto racing tracks. He also drew 80,000 spectators to his concerts in various regions of Japan and has reached a level of stardom there that is on par with local artists.

In an interview with The Korea Times at the award ceremony, Ryu said in order to show Korea to the world, Koreans should deliver the culture in the respective country's way. He said it is showing the respect for their culture and customs.

"Some people praise those people who stick to speaking Korean and living in Korean style abroad ― saying they are patriotic. However, what is the purpose of using Korean when nobody understands a word? Just repeating that Korean culture is the best could be a disrespect toward the country where you are staying,'' he said.

His strategy fits with Ryu's way of approaching the Japanese market. Many hallyu stars "drop by" Japan, hold several fan meetings and sign lucrative endorsement deals for products following the conventional "Korean top start route." But he started from scratch ― signed with a local agency; showed up on as many little TV programs as possible and released 16 Japanese singles and albums in just four years. He followed a Japanese style of marketing and positioning, though his popularity was high enough to stick to the Korean style.

"Let's say we have a Japanese entertainer here. Wouldn't you expect the person to follow Korean style, speak Korean and actively interact with Koreans more often?" he said. He said in using this strategy, he attracted more Japanese fans, some of whom eventually visited Korea to get to know him better.

Koreans also acknowledged his passion. He has been appointed as the Promotional Ambassador of Korean Tourism and Culture for three consecutive years since 2006 and received the Presidential Citation last year for contributing to promoting tourism.

As the goodwill ambassador, Ryu recommended tourists to Korea look into "Ordinary lives" of Koreans. "I have stayed in Japan for more than four years. Some say Korea and Japan look very much alike, but I find the two very different as time goes by. Visiting local markets, walking around residential areas, looking at what ordinary Koreans do, what they eat and how they share love will give more of an idea to observe the differences and embrace them,'' he said.

Ryu also told The Korea Times about a future project ― the SBS TV Drama series "Style". The show starts shooting this week for airing every Saturday and Sunday beginning in September.

Ryu will play the role of doctor-turned-chef Seon-woo, a character that shows both the dark and soft side of a man. "It is very trendy and contemporary material. It's my first drama in five years and I wanted to show my fans in Korea and overseas what I can do best; what Korean youngsters are dreaming and worrying about at this very moment,? he said.

Credits: bjs@koreatimes.co.kr

June 11, 2009

Singer Lee Jung-hyun: My Dream to Produce Movie After Turning 40

7040_123_l.jpg

"When I turn 40, when I feel that I’m perfect, I want to produce a movie,” says singer Lee Jung-hyun, who has recently released her mini-album “Avaholic.” To Lee, cinematography is like her refuge. She suspended her acting career after debuting as a singer in 1999, but she had originally debuted in show business as a 16 year-old actress in the movie “Flower Petals” by director Chang Seon-woo.

The name of her agency, Ava Film & Entertainment, which she founded after her contract with her previous agency expired, notably includes the word “film.” Lee expressed her love for film in a recent interview. She said, "I majored in filmmaking at Chung Ang University, not in acting. It took me 10 years to graduate. I attended classes even during winter and summer sessions and even received a scholarship. I want to produce my own movie when I’m in my 40s and when I feel confident.”

Lee has appeared in supporting roles in the movies “Maria And The Inn” and “Scent Of Love” but she is aware of the need to gain more recognition as an actress. She said, "I set up my own agency because I wanted to try everything I want. I believe there will be a good production this year. I plan to appear on the big screen later this year after releasing my second mini-album. You may look forward to seeing me next year.”

Early this year, she also founded a charity foundation to carry out charity activities on a regular basis. She wants to donate part of her album sales proceeds to the needy at the end of the year. She said, "Many celebrities want to do this deep in their hearts. Just like I split my profits with my agency in the past, from now on I will share my profits with society. Thinking of it this way makes this very meaningful. I want to earn as much money as I can this year by working hard."

Source: KBS Global

logo_tsolv12.gif

Sunday June 14, 2009

Lee's Hip Korea

A star talks about his upcoming Hollywood experience and being part of a documentary about South Korean pop culture

By ELIZABETH TAI

hipkorea500.jpg

IN Asia, South Korean actor Lee Byung Hun is a big star. He is, after all, one of the major stars of the hallyu (Korean wave), the surge of popularity that Korean pop culture has enjoyed around the world for the past few years.

Lee made his TV debut in 1991 in the drama Asphalt My Hometown after a successful audition for the Korean Broadcasting System in Seoul.

“It was just something I did as a whim but I ended up making it,” he says in a recent e-mail interview.

Since then, the 39-year-old actor has appeared in a number of Korean television series such as Beautiful Days (2001) and All In (2003), and movies, including last year’s blockbuster The Good, the Bad, and the Weird (2008).

But Lee is an enterprising celebrity who wanted to look beyond the camera: he dabbled in jewellery design in 2005 – he designed for Japanese brand Samantha Tiara – and in 2008, he released a best-selling Japanese single, Itsuka.

hipkoreabh1.jpg

When asked which he preferred, acting or singing, Lee replies: “I am an actor. I like to act. Singing was just something I did for my fans.”

Lee, who speaks Korean, English, and “a bit of Japanese”, will be appearing in his first Hollywood movie soon: the summer flick GI Joe: Rise of Cobra, where he will play the villain, Storm Shadow. Fans may be miffed that Lee’s face will be hidden for most of the film since Storm Shadow is always masked, but Lee doesn’t mind, saying that it is “true to the original character”.

To prepare for the role, Lee went through a fitness programme and had to undergo “action training” with other actors.

But in the end, the biggest challenge for him turned out to be dealing with the different language and culture, he says. “It is hard to show certain emotions while speaking in a different language. I used to just worry about showing my emotions but in Hollywood I had to worry about language as well,” says Lee, who is currently filming the Korean drama, Iris.

“I hope people enjoy the film,” says Lee about GI Joe. “It will be a fun film that families can watch together.”

hipkoreabh2.jpg

Many South Korean actors are taking tentative steps into Hollywood: Jeon Ji-Hyun recently starred in the Hollywood production Blood: The Last Vampire, and Korean-American actor Daniel Henny (star of the 2005 Korean TV series, My Lovely Sam Soon, and 2006’s Seducing Mr Perfect) is in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and, later this year, will be in the American TV series, Three Rivers.

Lee believes that this is a good thing: “There is no competition in my eyes. I hope that more Korean actors and directors make movies not only in Hollywood but worldwide.”

Speaking of roles, Lee has taken on yet another role – that of cultural ambassador. He will be profiled in the second episode of Discovery Channel’s Hip Korea, where he will introduce viewers to cool hang-outs, such as the wine bars of Apgujongdong and fashionable Myondong, and also talk about South Korea’s youth-driven pop scene.

“I thought that Hip Korea would be a great way to showcase South Korea and how Korean entertainment has evolved throughout the years,” says Lee, who filmed the documentary off and on from October last year to April.

“I would like people to remember the passion of the Korean people, and that the Korean culture is unique, and that Korea is a great place to visit,” he adds.

And when in South Korea, be adventurous, he advises: “I would recommend that tourists see and eat as much as they can because there is much you can do. If you are closed-minded, you may miss good things.”

‘Hip Korea: Seoul Savvy – Byung Hun Lee’ will premiere at 7pm on Thursday on the Discovery Channel (Astro channel 551).

Source: The STAR online l Malaysia

Thanks to Mark Russell at Korea Pop Wars for the full highlilght & schedule

Japan on June 13 at 12:55am (technically June 14), in a two-hour, back-to-back showing with HIP KOREA — SEOUL VIBES (the Rain episode). It then encores on NHK BS (satellite) on June 19 at 8pm and June 20 at 4:30pm.

Korea – Thursday, June 18 at 8pm. Encores on June 20 at 2pm, June 21 at 1am in the morning and June 23 at 12am midnight.

Singapore – Thursday, June 18 at 7pm. Encores on June 20 at 1pm and 12am midnight and June 23 at 11pm.

HK – Thursday, June 18 at 7pm. Encores on June 20 at 1pm and 12am midnight and June 23 at 11pm.

18 June 7:00 pm l 20 June 1:00 pm ; 12:00 midnight l 23 June 11:00 pm ; 2:00 midnight (additional info thanks to luwali)

Malaysia – Thursday, June 18 at 7pm. Encores on June 20 at 1pm and 12am midnight and June 23 at 11pm.

Taiwan – Sunday, August 16 at 10pm. Encores on August 23 at 3am and 3pm.

June 20, 2009

Shin Min-a Transforms into Blockbuster Icons

2009062000195_1.jpg

Shin Min-a

Celebrating the Mise-en-scène Short Film Festival, the hair product brand of cosmetics company Amore Pacific of the same name shot a catalogue with actress Shin Min-a. The catalogue features various hairstyles recommended by Mise-en-scène in the manner of characters from five movies.

Shin can be seen as Gwyneth Paltrow's character Estella from "Great Expectations," Carrie-Anne Moss' Trinity from "The Matrix" series, Kirsten Dunst's Claudia from "Interview with the Vampire," Nicole Kidman's Satine from "Moulin Rouge," and Marilyn Monroe's Girl from "The Seven Year Itch." Despite initial concerns that her innocent and fragile image would make it difficult for her to pull off these bombshells, Shin impressed the crew by playing each role perfectly, according to Amore Pacific.

sma5mise1.jpg

The Mise-en-scène Short Film Festival has grown to become one of the most prestigious short film festivals in Korea. It features 57 films in five genres in the official selection, and a total of 120 films, including the non-competition selection. It runs for seven days from June 24 at CGV Yongsan.

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

June 25, 2009

Choi Ji-woo Donates W100 Million for Poor Children

2009062500971_0.jpg

Choi Ji-woo

Actress Choi Ji-woo will donate a W100 million (US$1=W1,282) worth of scholarships for poor students in Busan, her hometown.

The Busan Office of Education on Wednesday said the actress will hand out the scholarships when she attends a campaign aimed at improving the educational environment and nurturing human resources on July 1.

Since 2000, the actress has also donated W300 million to her high school in Busan to provide scholarships for needy students.

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

Sunday June 14, 2009

Lee's Hip Korea

A star talks about his upcoming Hollywood experience and being part of a documentary about South Korean pop culture

By ELIZABETH TAI

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6010/hipkorea500.jpg

IN Asia, South Korean actor Lee Byung Hun is a big star. He is, after all, one of the major stars of the hallyu (Korean wave), the surge of popularity that Korean pop culture has enjoyed around the world for the past few years.

Lee made his TV debut in 1991 in the drama Asphalt My Hometown after a successful audition for the Korean Broadcasting System in Seoul. “It was just something I did as a whim but I ended up making it,” he says in a recent e-mail interview.

Since then, the 39-year-old actor has appeared in a number of Korean television series such as Beautiful Days (2001) and All In (2003), and movies, including last year’s blockbuster The Good, the Bad, and the Weird (2008).

But Lee is an enterprising celebrity who wanted to look beyond the camera: he dabbled in jewellery design in 2005 – he designed for Japanese brand Samantha Tiara – and in 2008, he released a best-selling Japanese single, Itsuka. When asked which he preferred, acting or singing, Lee replies: “I am an actor. I like to act. Singing was just something I did for my fans.”

Lee, who speaks Korean, English, and “a bit of Japanese”, will be appearing in his first Hollywood movie soon: the summer flick GI Joe: Rise of Cobra, where he will play the villain, Storm Shadow. Fans may be miffed that Lee’s face will be hidden for most of the film since Storm Shadow is always masked, but Lee doesn’t mind, saying that it is “true to the original character”.

To prepare for the role, Lee went through a fitness programme and had to undergo “action training” with other actors. But in the end, the biggest challenge for him turned out to be dealing with the different language and culture, he says. “It is hard to show certain emotions while speaking in a different language. I used to just worry about showing my emotions but in Hollywood I had to worry about language as well,” says Lee, who is currently filming the Korean drama, IRIS. “I hope people enjoy the film,” says Lee about GI Joe. “It will be a fun film that families can watch together.”

Many South Korean actors are taking tentative steps into Hollywood: Jeon Ji-Hyun recently starred in the Hollywood production Blood: The Last Vampire, and Korean-American actor Daniel Henny (star of the 2005 Korean TV series, My Lovely Sam Soon, and 2006’s Seducing Mr Perfect) is in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and, later this year, will be in the American TV series, Three Rivers.

Lee believes that this is a good thing: “There is no competition in my eyes. I hope that more Korean actors and directors make movies not only in Hollywood but worldwide.”

Speaking of roles, Lee has taken on yet another role – that of cultural ambassador. He will be profiled in the second episode of Discovery Channel’s Hip Korea, where he will introduce viewers to cool hang-outs, such as the wine bars of Apgujongdong and fashionable Myondong, and also talk about South Korea’s youth-driven pop scene.

“I thought that Hip Korea would be a great way to showcase South Korea and how Korean entertainment has evolved throughout the years,” says Lee, who filmed the documentary off and on from October last year to April. “I would like people to remember the passion of the Korean people, and that the Korean culture is unique, and that Korea is a great place to visit,” he adds.

And when in South Korea, be adventurous, he advises: “I would recommend that tourists see and eat as much as they can because there is much you can do. If you are closed-minded, you may miss good things.”

Source: The STAR online

Lee Byunghun talks about Beautiful Days

on the Discovery Channel's HIP KOREA of Seoul Savvy

ssbd.jpg

A lot of Beautiful Days were shot on location around Seoul. We filmed in some amazing places but the one people remember most is the subway.

ssbd1.jpg

ssbd2.jpg

ssbd4.jpg

Co-star, actress Choi Ji Woo & some of BD classic scenes were also featured in the Seoul Savvy on NHK

1. Cherry blossom
  2. Subway date
  3. Rooftop Reconciliation
  4. Victory Records' Crown Prince
  5. Beach Scene
  6. VR Kiss NG
  7. Hearts of Roses Proposal
  8. The Truth Shatters

LBH talks about Lee Minchul

At the beginning of the drama, he's so cold, arrogant.. he doesn't believe love. The drama goes on, he changes himself. He knows what real love is. Even he cries in some situation.

He opens his mind little by little. Those kind of things made people love the character.

Seoul Savvy Streaming (Korean version) at www.mgoon.com

Blurry captures by EverythingLBH l rubie

Archived