[Drama 2001] Beautiful Days 아름다운 날들

rubie

l can feel a warm welcome here......

thanks Rubie.....

well, l hv 'turn' back the pages......

fantastic feedbacks......

all shared almost the same views......

this is one of the best pioneer korean dramas that l hv ever seen....

it gave me much 'heartache'........though

knowing that it has a happy ending, but still one box of tissue is not enough...

thanks to AIGOO ..... l can DL this drama....

l loved the songs , sung by Ryu..

He has such a beautiful, soothing voice.......

His role in this drama is sooo sad.....

its really heart breaking to see him cried....

LeeBH......

awesome....... :phew:

someone that can send one's heart goes......boombangabang

what 'strong' love he has here....

oh boy!!!!

this guy can really 'kiss'.... :sweatingbullets::phew:

Really good to read from you, lili.. totally agree that BD has that incredible impact, through and through. It's not something that we can easily forget.. the portrayal.. the chemistry.. the love so strong. :wub:

If you check out our Page 1, there's a little bit of index of BD goodies posted at the thread. Haven't got around to update the latest few pages but will do so.. very soon.. *hopefully*

In the meantime, continue to share your BD thoughts with us, love to hear more. Those BD kisses were indeed real & passionate.. not the usual acting-pecking-kind :blush: :phew: .. Hope you'll be able to watch All In just as easy as it's with BD. We'd love to have you at All In & LBH thread especially.. come on over, ok. :D

>< Thanks a lot for uploading . I like this drama when i was a kid , don't remember so much but around 9 years old . Yeah this have so much memory . ^^ Thanks a lot . And i like Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byung Hun in this dram , they are so sweet ^^

Hello Fujiwara! Welcome to Beautiful Days, very happy to see you here! :D Hyc would be really glad that her upload really helps bring back that beautiful memory of a lasting love. Hope you'll continue to share your thoughts about the drama with us, always love to read about BD. :blush:

LBH & CJW as Minchul and Yeonsoo.. are truly our sweethearts, forever will be! :wub:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fujiwara

Hello Fujiwara! Welcome to Beautiful Days, very happy to see you here! Hyc would be really glad that her upload really helps bring back that beautiful memory of a lasting love. Hope you'll continue to share your thoughts about the drama with us, always love to read about BD.

LBH & CJW as Minchul and Yeonsoo.. are truly our sweethearts, forever will be!

Yeah !!! I want to thank her many many time , you don't know how this drama meaning to me . That is the first Korea Drama i like , i remember i hadn't like a korea drama like this . I watch this when i was so small and now when i watch it again my feeling for characters still don't change . I still very love the love between Choi Ji Woo and lee Byung Hyun , i still feel how handsome and cool Lee Byung Hun is :wub: , and i still feel how fool Ryu Si Won is ^^!! . When i was a kid , i don't know why Ryu Si Won alway around Ji Woo even she told him that he love Byung Hun :unsure: , and i don't know why Ji Woo still so kind with Si won even she know Byung Hun don't like that , Even now i don't understand =_= . That film is so deep , maybe i am so stupid for undertsand , even that i still like it ^^

Thanks again ^^

When i was a kid , i don't know why Ryu Si Won alway around Ji Woo even she told him that he love Byung Hun :unsure: , and i don't know why Ji Woo still so kind with Si won even she know Byung Hun don't like that , Even now i don't understand =_= . That film is so deep , maybe i am so stupid for undertsand , even that i still like it ^^

Thanks again ^^

Hahaa.. no worries about not understanding everything. It's just that LOVE makes some things a little bit harder to understand, that's all. The attraction of being in love.. nothing is black and white. I personally think that it's because of Byunghun and RSW's hate-love-hate relationship as 'brothers' makes them bitter towards each other. And Jiwoo being an orphan all her life, she appreciates having a family very much and doesn't want to see BH and RSW feeling sad. It's her kind personality.. always taking care of everyone although she is undoubtly only loves one man.

Fujiwara, I've got your message.. thanks!

We already have a list of episode uploads in MU posted at page 1 (refer post #8). Sometimes we'd upload the episode in Sendspace/Filesend due to fans' requests as they could not dl from MU but we already have the complete Megaupload set ready to share. I did a random check and the links seem to be still working. There are some BD clips and MVs posted at page 1 as well. :blush:

Hope these helps, please let us know anything at all.. ok. Keep talking about BD anytime. We just love the LOVE of Minchul & Yeonsoo, don't we? :wub:

img_08.jpg

z_MMEDIA5.gifBeautiful Days episodes with English subs in MU

These episodes are made possible by Hyc, our thanks for the original sharing :wub:

EPISODE 1 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 2 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 3 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 4 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 5 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 6 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 7 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 8 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 9 Part 1 Part 2 Another new link for Part 2»

EPISODE 10 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 11 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 12 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 13 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 14 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 15 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 16 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 17 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 18 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 19 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 20 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 21 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 22 Part 1 Part 2

EPISODE 23 Part 1 Part 2 » EPISODE 24 Part 1 Part 2

butter10.gifA treat to read

Our gratitude to the highight by Hyc-EverythingLBH courtesy ylin at ylin.wordpress.com,

a must-read wonderful write-up at YESASIA's YumCha!

yumcha2.jpg

Lee Byung Hun - Man of the World

Written by James Mudge

bh_10.jpg

With the seemingly never ending popularity of the Korean Wave continuing to flourish, a number of stars have become household names both at home and all around Asia. Korean television dramas in particular have proved to be a huge success, elevating certain male actors to heartthrob status, especially in Japan. However, Lee Byung Hun is one of the select few who can truly claim to have achieved global stardom, having won over audiences not only in Korea and Asia, but also in the West, with several promising Hollywood roles lined up, and being the only one of his countrymen to currently have US agent representation - no small feat in an industry notoriously resistant to all but the biggest of foreign stars. This should perhaps come as no surprise, as Lee is far more than a mere pretty face, having won praise for his acting skills in a long line of television series as well as starring in a healthy number of blockbuster films, many of which have been international hits. In addition to this, he is somewhat of a renaissance man, being fluent in English and French as well as in his native tongue, making him a natural choice for roles in almost any country in the world.

Early Television Years

Lee Byung Hun was born July 12, 1970 in Seoul. Interestingly, he started off not in the arts, but majoring in French at Han Yang University, something which would stand him in good stead for the future. After graduating, he made an important decision by enrolling at Chung-Ang University to study theatre and cinematography. Having found his true calling, he focused his energies on acting, dedicating himself to a career on screen.

bh_01.jpg

Lee took his first step up the ladder in 1991 after being noticed at the 14th annual public audition held by Korea Broadcast System (KBS). Winning a contract, he made his debut appearance the same year in the television drama Asphalt My Hometown, immediately winning favorable notices for his performance. Over the next couple of years he continued to star in television dramas, gradually raising his profile through the likes of Family, Days of Sunrise, and the mini-series Morning Without Goodbyes. In 1992 he featured in Tomorrow in Love, a top-rated youth drama directed by Yoon Suk Ho (who was later responsible for the classic Winter Sonata series), which edged him closer to idol status.

bh_02.jpg

Although his popularity was growing, major mainstream success still eluded the actor, and he continued to work in television, appearing in more dramas such as The Fragrance of Love and Dream Racers (which was partly shot in the US). In 1995 he made his film debut in the romance Who Drives Me Crazy?, which he followed in the same year with Run Away, a gritty youth drama from director Kim Sung Su, who later made it big with Musa the Warrior and Please Teach Me English. Still, this did not quite usher him to superstardom, and he spent a few more years paying his dues with appearances in hit television series such as the boxing drama Beautiful Woman and youth melodrama White Nights 3.98, and in the films Kill the Love and Elegy of the Earth.

A Harmonious Breakthrough

bh_04.jpg

1999 finally saw Lee get his breakthrough as he starred in the massively successful series Happy Together, which featured an all-star cast featuring Song Seung Heon, Kim Ha Neul, and future My Sassy Girl favorites Jeon Ji Hyun and Chae Tae Hyun. Sunflower, an anthology of love stories which also screened in 1999, saw him performing alongside a similarly impressive ensemble including Choi Ji Woo (Stairway to Heaven) and Yoo Ji Tae (who went on to be a popular actor in his own right, starring in Oldboy, One Fine Spring Day, and other films).

bh_05.jpg

In the same year he also made an impact in cinemas with The Harmonium In My Memory, director Lee Young Jae's adaptation of the best-selling Korean book Female Student. The film was a tender though believable tale of first love, revolving around a schoolgirl in rural 1960s Korea (played by Jeon Do Yeon, recently excellent in Lee Chang Dong's Secret Sunshine), and offered Lee a memorable role as her new teacher, who she develops a crush on. Interestingly, during the same year the actor also showed himself to be multitalented with the release of his music album To Me.

bh_06.jpg

Lee followed this with his biggest and most successful role to date in Park Chan Wook's blockbuster hit JSA: Joint Security Area. A gripping murder mystery thriller set in the demilitarised zone between North and South Korea, the film saw Lee in top form, and also featured fine performances from Song Kang Ho (a regular Park collaborator, and who recently starred in Bong Joon Ho's The Host) and actress Lee Young Ae (who later took the title role in the director's Sympathy for Lady Vengeance). It was a commercial and critical smash, ranking as the highest-grossing film at the domestic box office ever at the time, and winning a variety of awards. The film was also popular internationally, particularly in Japan, and won nominations and prizes at several festivals including Berlin and Deauville.

bh_07.jpg

Now officially a film star in his own right, Lee next was given the chance to headline in Bungee Jumping of Their Own, the debut feature from director Kim Dae Seung (later responsible for Blood Rain). The oddly titled film featured a suitably unconventional plot, tackling themes of undying love and reincarnation - in this case following Lee as a teacher who suspects that his long-dead sweetheart may have been reborn as one of his young male students (played by Yeoh Hyun Soo, also in Holiday and Birth of a Man). Despite this awkward premise, the film offered a moving exploration of the real nature of love, and Lee flourished in his complex role, proving himself to be a talented and versatile actor. A winner at the prestigious Blue Dragon Awards in 2001, the film helped raise his profile, and to further his acceptance as a serious thespian rather than just a pinup idol.

2001 also saw the actor continuing his run of television hits with the dramas The Long Way and Beautiful Days, the latter giving him one of his most memorable and charismatic roles. At this time, the Korean Wave was really starting to take off, especially in Japan, and both were popular at home and abroad. As a result, and with Lee now established as one of the most popular Korean stars of the movement, a number of his older series were reissued and aired, all to similar success.

Addicted to Success

bh_09.jpg

After providing one of the voices for the animated film My Beautiful Girl, Mari, next up for Lee was a trio of big screen hits, beginning with Addicted from director Park Young Hoon. A supernaturally themed romance in which he featured with actress Lee Mi Yeon (with whom he had co-starred in The Harmonium In My Memory) as a man who seems to take on the personality of his comatose brother. Skillfully combining themes of possession and obsessive love, the ambiguous film added yet another feather to Lee's cap, and has since been picked up for a rather needless Hollywood remake. Next came Everybody has Secrets, a daring romantic comedy which saw Lee taking on the quite possibly real-life role of a man who seems to be nigh on irresistible to women everywhere. No doubt seeking something a little more challenging, he then reteamed with Park Chan Wook for his Cut segment of the horror anthology Three...Extremes, playing a film director tormented by a psychotic fan.

bh_08.jpg

Never one to be accused of resting on his laurels, Lee somehow also found time in 2003 to star in the television series All In. A gambling themed drama, the show became one of the most popular and talked about across Asia, not least due to Lee's off-screen relationship with his co-star, Korean actress Song Hye Kyo (a television idol in her own right, recently in period piece Hwang Jin Yi).

A Sweet Life

bh_03.jpg

In 2005 Lee worked for the first time with top director Kim Ji Woon, who had just been responsible for A Tale of Two Sisters, possibly the best Asian ghost film of recent years, on A Bittersweet Life. Unfairly, though perhaps inevitably compared with Old Boy on the grounds of it being another noir-style thriller, whilst violent and ambiguous, the film was far more of a character piece, being quietly emotional and surprisingly sentimental amongst all the flying bullets and spraying blood. A deserved critical and commercial hit which earned a widespread international release, playing at Cannes and other high profile festivals, the film also won Lee considerable praise for his effective turn as an obtuse, eccentric killer.

bh_14.jpg

Next in 2006 came a change of pace with Once in a Summer, a romantic drama spanning thirty years in the lives of two lovers, with Lee playing a student in 1969 who volunteers to work in the countryside, where he meets and falls for local librarian Jung In (Soo Ae, also in the television series Love Letter). Switching between past and present, the film works well, mainly due to the fact that it is actually a far more substantial affair than might have been expected, exploring the political turmoil of Korea during the last few decades, using the romance to provide a painfully human perspective on national events.

bh_11.jpg

2007 saw Lee's incredible popularity being highlighted again through his cameo appearance in the Japanese courtroom drama Hero, based upon the successful television series. Although minor, the actor's role made for an attention-grabbing scene, which basically involved the main character travelling to Korea for the express purpose of seeing him. In the same year, Lee was also immortalized by having his likeness used for the Capcom video game Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, again underlining his international appeal.

The Good, the Bad, the Weird and G.I. Joe

bh_12.jpg

Lee's next role sees him joining forces once more with director Kim Ji Woon for the eagerly awaited and eccentric sounding Korean Western The Good, The Bad, The Weird. Boasting an incredible trio of leading men, with Lee playing The Bad, Jung Woo Sung (recently in The Restless and Daisy) playing The Good and Song Kang Ho (naturally) playing The Weird, the film is a tribute to Sergio Leone's 1960s Spaghetti Westerns, set in Japanese occupied Manchuria in the 1930s - all of which is more than enough to make it a mouth watering prospect.

bh_13.jpg

Inevitably, Hollywood came calling, and Lee answered, accepting a role in The Mummy director Stephen Sommers's live action G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. Although acting in a film based upon a children's cartoon and range of toys may not necessarily seem particularly dignified or fitting for such a respected performer, it represents Lee playing by the usual rules and accepting the type of part usually offered to Asian actors in the West. At least with the film being a big budget, blockbuster affair, it will certainly offer the actor widespread exposure, and if a hit will hopefully lead to more offers more befitting his talents. A more interesting international prospect on the horizon is I Come With the Rain, which he recently completed for Vietnamese director Tran Anh Hung, who previously won acclaim for Cyclo and The Scent of Green Papaya. A moody private eye thriller, the film has an intriguing cast, including Josh Hartnett, Hong Kong actor Shawn Yue, and Hero star Kimura Takuya.

As if this wasn't enough for Lee's legions of fans, the actor is also returning to Korean television screens with IRIS, the country's most expensive series to date, which he will co-produce as well as star in. Although details of the plot have yet to be released, with Lee involved it is highly unlikely that it will be anything other than yet another hit, and indeed that it will serve only to propel his star even further into the stratosphere.

Published August 18, 2008

Original spource: YESASIA - YumCha!

http://www.yesasia.com/global/yumcha/lee-b...ed-article.html

Guest shampoogirl

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread. Am pretty new to Kdrama and recently started on Beautiful Days. I was attracted to the drama by CJW but now, I cant get enough of LBH's fantastic acting. Just finished episode 18 and cant wait to get to the end of the series.

I've watched Stairway to Heaven and there are many similarities between BD and STH - not surprising since they shared the same PD. The pairing of LBH/CJW and KSW/CJW have their unique appeal but I think the BD storyline is much better developed. The STH storyline seems a bit 'airy' by comparison since it only revolved around one man's love and obsession with his childhood sweetheart.

I can't wait to get my hands on 'All In' which is the other drama starring LBH. Anyone knows where to get a copy with good english subtitles ?

Cheers.... :)

^ Hi shampoogirl! *waves!* Welcome to Beautiful Days! :lol: Always see you at LBH thread, so good to finally make your acquaintance. :blush:

It's great to read your thoughts about the drama series, I can't agree more. The acting and chemistry in BD revolves on a bigger aspect of relationship that actually affects all of them, especially the lovers Minchul and Yeonsoo. I kept thinking the attraction about BD that we just can't forget .. it's the realness of their strong feeling which lingers that makes it so special.

I'll write more about this later when I finally gather my thoughta.. we can never stop writing about BD.. it goes on and on, indeed..

In the meantime, come join us at EverythingLBH. We'd love to talk and share all about LBH.. you'll definitely feel at home, the place to be. :D

I can't wait to get my hands on 'All In' which is the other drama starring LBH. Anyone knows where to get a copy with good english subtitles ?

Cheers.... :)

All In is indeed a good choice to watch more of LBH. :rolleyes: If you're ok with downloads and familiar with Megaupload, we have the full episode uploads at the drama thread.

ALL IN

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=833

Or you can try Yesasia if you wanted to purchase a good copy although if I'm not mistaken, it was already out of stock some months ago.

We can also try asking here for better info :)

Kdramas On Dvd Release - Ya Entertainment, Kbs, Bitwin, Etc

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1875

Guest Fujiwara

Woa Thanks you so much ! ^^ Now i can down it .

I like the scene LBH crys , his act is realy good and when i saw this the first time i already got shock , that the second time i saw a man cry after the first time i saw my father cry wheen i and my mother move out house . The way he crys realy make me feel scary , he don't want to cry , he want to be strong but the tears still come down . Woa ~ At that time i think i cried too . ^^ very happy we can share our thought

^ I agree! It's really a surprise seeing a grown man crying like a lost little boy in BD. I have never seen anything like it (in other series/movies).. such intense scene.. which makes us realize that everyone is human, with feelings and emotions of their own. When I saw Minchul crying and sobbing in Yeonsoo's arms.. it's obvious that he's actually a very lonely person who had no one to turn to. He always had to be strong & invincible for others, forgetting that he himself is the one most hurt.

The way BH portrayed Minchul.. so effortlessly real, so amazingly touching.. we can never turn away from him after that. :wub: He's like a magnet, pulling & melting our hearts indeed. :blush:

Fujiwara, thanks for sharing your experience with us.. really appreciate it. Hope the links work for you.. enjoy! :lol:

Guest shampoogirl

Thanks Rubie for the nice welcome and the loads of info. Yep, been lurking around the LBH thread since I discovered what an interesting person/actor he is. :)

Pretty impressed really, given his acheivements to date. Shows his commitment to his profession and craft, and not just another pretty face trying to 'milk' more $$$ from his/her popularity....

Another new drama update for JIWOO, not sure if this will be her upcoming project after the earlier non-confirmed updates of Lovers in Asuka and Hidden..

September 5, 2008

[ChanMi's drama news]

Choi Ji-woo returns through "Oh! My Goddess"

2008090509907_2008090577381.jpg

If we're lucky, the Asian star actress Choi Ji-woo will make a comeback through a drama. "Oh! My Goddess" is an SBS drama hopefully starring Choi as top actress Lee Marie. The writer for "Lovers in Paris" has written this piece where Lee Marie will be chased by four men who show their affections for her. Many people related to this production are optimistic about this drama's success. Although Choi's company has not finalized anything yet, but it is under positive consideration.

Choi's last drama was "Air City" in July of 2007. Her comeback into the screens has taken her a year and 6 months.

Source: cynews.cyworld.com via hancinema.net

A potential comeback for Hallyu’s Queen Goddess of Melodrama

September 5th, 2008 // by javabeans

20070305113916MjAwNzAzMDUwMDAwMDUxY2hvaS0x447.jpg

After a rather disappointing “comeback” last year with the overproduced (and under-thought-out) action drama Air City, Hallyu (and sob) queen Choi Ji-woo just might be back on television by the end of the year.

December will see the start to a new SBS series, Oh! My Goddess!, to be produced by Olive Nine. (Note: Some sources talk about this like a done deal; others say that Choi is almost set to appear in the drama; and others talk of her as the most likely prospect. For what it’s worth.)

In the drama, Choi’s (would-be) role is Lee Mari, a top actress who’s bombarded with romantic advances by four men. Those men (as yet uncast) vary across the board in character and background: one is a Korean literature graduate student with aspirations of becoming a writer, another a famous photographer, one a third-generation chaebol (sigh, that trope won’t die), and the last a young top exec at a media corporation.

The series is said to be nearing contract finalizations. Writer will be Kang Eun-jung of Lovers in Paris, and Oh! My Goddess! will follow Moon Geun-young’s sageuk drama Painter of Wind.

Source: kr.ibtimes.com via dramabeans.com

i knew that this drama existed but was not interested in watching it since the main actors are not really my cup of tea..but i was wrong..i can't believe it took me years to convince myself to watch it..i loved this drama..the chemistry between the main leads was just electrifying..it kept me glued as i wait for every epi..

Guest Fujiwara

Woa both of CJW & LBH will have drama in next time ^^ . I am realy hopefully . Because LBH will be in IRIS and in current day he is very busy with so many film so it is difficult to have him in JW drama , but still hope it will be the Ji Woo's wonderfull comeback . ^^

i knew that this drama existed but was not interested in watching it since the main actors are not really my cup of tea..but i was wrong..i can't believe it took me years to convince myself to watch it..i loved this drama..the chemistry between the main leads was just electrifying..it kept me glued as i wait for every epi..

Hi clauric! So good to see you here, hahaa.. no worries.. better late than never, huh! :lol:

Glad to hear that you've watched the series.. it's a classic Kdrama romance.. a must-see 101! :P No matter how long ago it's been, Beautiful Days lives on & on! :wub: I think the reluctance & hesitation to watch at first .. makes the discovery so much better a surprise. :blush: It might not be that bigger-hyped than some other series.. but the memory, chemistry and passion of BD hit right in our hearts, never letting go.

Hope to read more of your BD thoughts, we just love talking about this true romance that lingers.. forever. :blush:

Woa both of CJW & LBH will have drama in next time ^^ . I am realy hopefully . Because LBH will be in IRIS and in current day he is very busy with so many film so it is difficult to have him in JW drama , but still hope it will be the Ji Woo's wonderfull comeback . ^^

Yupyup.. both of them will (hopefully) start on their new drama series later.. almost at end of the year.. perhaps, aired at the same time(?). It's probably harder to see them acting together again.. after BD and EHAS.. but who knows.. maybe they'll make cameo appearances in each other's projects. :blush:

Hi clauric, I was like you. I had the vcd set in my possession for few months and refused to watch it because the picture of the box cover, the one of Minchul and Yensoo at the seaside didn't impress me at first. Then one day I was so bored that I took out the vcd to start watching....

and got hooked to it. The rest is history, now it's my all time favorite K-drama. :P:lol::lol:

Hi clauric, I was like you. I had the vcd set in my possession for few months and refused to watch it because the picture of the box cover, the one of Minchul and Yensoo at the seaside didn't impress me at first. Then one day I was so bored that I took out the vcd to start watching....

and got hooked to it. The rest is history, now it's my all time favorite K-drama. :P:lol::lol:

Gosh.. I can't imagine how ignorant I was before I watched BD. :ph34r: Totally refused to watch the first episode because it took the slot for Japanese series on tv.. quite a Jdorama fanatic back then.. and didn't know much about so-called Korean series. :sweatingbullets: blurblurr..

But once I heard the voice of Minchul (not dubbed) plus his intense presence, piercing gaze.. and felt the super-strong attraction between him and Yeonsoo.. there's just no turning back.. and glued to the tv like no tomorrow. :P

Credits to Mark Russell at Korea Pop Wars

Friday, August 15, 2008

Everything I Learned About Life I Learned From Korean TV Dramas...

Okay, this is hardly new, but it amused me greatly when someone reminded me of it recently. It is the top 50 things I learned from watching Korean TV dramas.

50 things you can learn from a korean drama

There's one that you missed:

51. When the leading man is dumped, the wife is cheated or a depressing family well-kept secret is revealed, he or she goes to the Han River & shout at the top of his/her lungs.

I laughed so much when I read this. :lol:

52. When they are doctors in the series, they are all surgeons. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Fujiwara

Today i got a big new ;) Good , Bad , Weird is acquiring projection peacock at Việt nam :w00t::w00t: And I will go to watch this soon . >< I am so fluttering ><

Today i got a big new ;) Good , Bad , Weird is acquiring projection peacock at Việt nam :w00t::w00t: And I will go to watch this soon . >< I am so fluttering ><

Hi Fujiwara, that is great news. So.. you're a BD fan in Vietnam. :D Another LBH Vietnam-fan has seen the movie last week (Diamond Cinema?) and it was simply awesome.

Must not miss GBW (what we call the movie ^^).. it's receiving a lot of great response in Korea & everywhere. Please share with us your thoughts later.. here or LBH thread or GBW. :) We'd love to hear everything!

Enjoy! :lol:

The Good, The Bad, The Weird

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=114273

Archived