Cromartie High

Guest Ida

...one hell of a manga..
Have anybody read Cromartie High by Eiji Nonaka? cromartie-high_77_1280.jpg
Plot:
 It follows the everyday life of Takashi Kamiyama and his odd classmates at Cromartie High School, an infamous school for delinquents.
Anime Episodes: 26
If you have not, you are missing out big time. It is one of the best comedic manga I have read so far (and trust me I have read a whole lot of mangas). My recommendation! In fact, I will say that if you love Azumanga Daioh, you will definitely love this. Some say it is the male version of Azumanga Daioh except this one has more appeal on the guys. I don't want to spoil it. -ida Check it out! PS. If there is already a thread for this, I am sorry. I have tried to check many times but didn't find any...but it could just be my eyes or something that I missed it. So please, delete this thread.
CromartieHighSchoolfull462383.jpg
26821111356844.jpg

Guest TygrrLilly

^^ I watch the anime too.

It's so random, it's hilarious. I love Freddy, and the gorilla. The only bad thing is the episodes are VERY short.

• 4 months later...
Guest All-NiteR

This anime is so funny. It takes simple ideas and draws them out so ridiculously. It's definitely one of my favorite animes. I especially like the song-stuck-in-the-head episode. It's just funny because it has happen to all of us, but here it circulates around the whole school and they are all delinquents trying to figure it out!

• 1 year later...

My recommendation! In fact, I will say that if you love Azumanga Daioh, you will definitely love this. Some say it is the male version of Azumanga Daioh except this one has more appeal on the guys.

mhmm i think of it that way too but there's just something different about it.. i actually watched a couple of episodes and it's definitely WTF when you watch which is so funny for example..

one episode where they were trying to figure out a song but they just kept humming it ;]

i actually showed that episode to mi anime club and they had mixed feelings about it..

it turned off some of the girls for normal reasons [wtf and no amazingly hot guys XD]

and it turned off some of the boys [no fan service ;P]

Guest Take Five

very weird humor, but it's interesting. i was more entertained by the 1st volume of the manga than the entire anime though, oddly enough.

• 2 years later...
Guest dnuhh07

Yeah I haven't read the manga but the anime is totally hilarious! I really like the "Don't Tell Me Your Name" episode or something like that. Haha!

Archived