Sakurairo-Maukoro

Guest chigusa707

Guest animagelet

I think you should sing louderr and w/ more emotion =] Because at some parts.. it sounds like you're just singing the words.. nothing more. But you have a really nice + soft voice. =)

you do have a soft voice. you sound really monotone. It's an emotional song! :lol:

you're pitchy at parts. have you tried breaking up the song into parts so that you can record each section? it might help the pitch probs a bit.

just practice some more.. your voice will get stronger.

have you considered getting a soundclick? it makes it easier for us to listen to your clips. ;)

^^ have you tried what I said?

You do have a soft voice but it's nice. It sounds a bit pitchy to me at times, I dunno the original song though.

I'm not going to comment on you being monotone because I sound even deader when I sing x_x

I'm so glad you're collabing with me, you've got a really nice voice :D

Guest chigusa707

^ahahaha.. I was going for Mika's husky low voice.. gad. I wanna sing just like her.. I wasnt really singing in my own pitch.. ehehehe..

yup!! me is really glad to collab with you too.. practice makes perfect, rai-chan! we can both do it~

^^

Archived