[reality 2009] Project Runway Korea 프로젝트 런웨이 &#5307

Guest abloom

Guest mayyeejeh

i love project runway

i watched the first episode, it was ok... i was hoping they continue to sub this show...

so sad, its like the 7th episode now and i cannot find this show anywhere (not even on youtube)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whitstar

I just watched episode one. Their designs look different from

the american version. The first episode was pretty intresting,

all the outfits were more "layered" and had more of a "street"

style compared to the other versions. Not sure what to say...

I watched the first three episodes. It is entertaining, but I was pretty disappointed.

The first episode was good and the designs were cool and i was really excited.

But then the second and third episode designs sort of sucked overall (my opinion). I didn't feel the wowness I felt when I watched project runway America.

But then on the plus side, I can feel that all the designers are trying to be creative. I think the reasons the designs are lacking is because all the designers lack time to show their full potential.

And the models aren't that good either. Maybe it's because of the way they filmed it, but it looks like a lot of the models have unprofessional attitudes with not as much experience.

But as the show progresses, the design will get better and all the sucky people will get cut out XD

and the sewing room is a total MESS. Like a total trash place. (at the end of 3rd episode) lol. Oh well, they're all busy.....

Lol I can't tell if the guidance person is a girl or a guy... he always dresses in a suit so i think he's a guy. But then his voice makes things iffy.

I think the short girl with glasses is going to win..... she has that kind of feel.

Is it just me or is lee so ra just blah?

OMG i totally i agree with you.

I feel as though the short girl with the glasses is going to win too. and shes so cute. haha

but im not liking lee sora too much either in this show. haha.

i think the designs aren't that good or polished as the other project runways... but i think im just watching them just because they're korean... haha.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hellosally

haha i'm gonna start watching it, since i actually have time now

(: i'm excited.

i hope i won't be let down too much by the results! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

July 30, 2009

Green light given to 'Project Runway'

30115141.jpg

Cable network OnStyle announced Tuesday that it will launch a new season of “Project Runway Korea.” The program, which first aired last February, is based on the hit U.S. reality show “Project Runway,” hosted by Heidi Klum. Model Lee So-ra had taken on the role of Klum in the Korean program. It hasn’t been decided yet if Lee will continue hosting the show.

The second season of the Korean version of the show will air early next year.

By Lee Hae-joo via INSIDE JoongAng Daily

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

withs2projectrunawaysub.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 6 ENGLISH SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translators: adorabelle, Samsooki

Spot Translators: soyjoy, mineun

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: szhoang

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 7 ENGLISH SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: Samsooki

Spot Translator: mineun

Timer: hitomi83

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

• 2 weeks later...

I had dinner last night with some of the people from the show! Um, judge Kan Ho-sup and another female professor from Honggik Uni who has come onto the show before. Apparently, Kan Ho-sup is like...41? He has a really young looking face in person...

-ginger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived