[drama Japan 09] 銭ゲバ(zeni Geba)

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

Guest jollyrancher

I just finished watching episode 5.

it was really bad.

1-4 was good but this one just failed to appeal my attention.

it was shorter than the other episodes and the plot dragged on.

they kept showing clips of his "sinister" smile and him laughing

hysterically.

we get it.

move on with it already!

and akane's just messed up.

curious to see how everything unfolds though.

I just finished watching episode 5.

it was really bad.

1-4 was good but this one just failed to appeal my attention.

it was shorter than the other episodes and the plot dragged on.

they kept showing clips of his "sinister" smile and him laughing

hysterically.

we get it.

move on with it already!

and akane's just messed up.

curious to see how everything unfolds though.

I'm with you !!! I found it interesting at first, but slowly it's going down hill. (at least for me). And it's too emo, I'm curious how things unfold but I'm not eager to watch the next eps, actually I'm kinda hesitate to watch a new eps b/c it brings my mood down every time.

I finished episode 5 and I think Kenichi should get Light's role in Death Note instead of L. The characters are pretty similar if you add up (especially in term of manipulating, Akane is just as stupid as Amane Misa)

Guest lucky_moon

I finished Ep5, another 2 victims , what's this crazy is thinking to do more, it seems the maid will be the next, but I feel sorry for Akane's sister :tears:

Guest susamirain

In the episode 5, I was kinda glad that Akane was on to Futaro's game a bit. She doesn't care about all the bad stuff he has done and she figured that he might be up to something sneaky because he chose her. But she still loves him. I guess Akane wants to hold to her feelings since they are honest and that's all that really matters to her. I figure Akane has been long overdue for some happiness and if it means being with a possibly shady guy she will enjoy it until it has to end.

I don't know what's wrong with Midori? Can anyone tell me what happened to her in spoiler tags? I think I missed something.

Guest lilmariah35

:excl: SPOILERS don't read :excl:

Episode 5 was the darkest episode so far...we see how matsuken Futarou can be so manipulative and heartless(?)...wasn't that guy his friend? :tears:

This is so frustrating. I mean I want to see Futarou's bright side...but he keeps killing more and more people. So far he killed 5 people...? And I think he's gonna kill his father and that maid :crazy:

cutematsuken.jpg

Btw, I love it when he talks to himself XDD Is he supposed to be this cute ? :blush: Soooo cute :sweatingbullets:

I don't know what's wrong with Midori? Can anyone tell me what happened to her in spoiler tags? I think I missed something.

Sorry for cutting your post :ph34r:

Maybe it's the trauma caused by what Akane told her...? Honestly I don't know but I hope she'll get better.

Do you guys think he will be arrested ?

Guest jollyrancher

I'm with you !!! I found it interesting at first, but slowly it's going down hill. (at least for me). And it's too emo, I'm curious how things unfold but I'm not eager to watch the next eps, actually I'm kinda hesitate to watch a new eps b/c it brings my mood down every time.

I finished episode 5 and I think Kenichi should get Light's role in Death Note instead of L. The characters are pretty similar if you add up (especially in term of manipulating, Akane is just as stupid as Amane Misa)

Wow, I guess we're seriously the only people in the soompi-world that's watching zeni geba. -_-

rest of the world is too busy obsessing over Goo Jun Pyo and annoying boys over flowers.

LOLL yeah it brings my mood down too when I watch it.

I finished watching episode 6 like 10 minutes ago.

W. T. F. how are they going to wrap this up in only three 35 minute episodes?

they have story plots they still need to finish:

1.) futaro's arrest--how that police man is so eager to get him convicted, executed for his murders

2.) the mitsuni family--how akane and midori are going to cope after futaro's in jail or whatever--how is midori going to get her revenge?

3.) how futaro told his dad he's going to die if he takes the 1 million --so is he gonna kill him or not?

4.) the family that owns the restaurant with the schoolgirl that futaro's PROBABLY going to end up with

5.) that brother that futaro looks exactly like -- is futaro somehow going to blame everything on him and get him killed in the end?

so yeah, they better wrap EVERYTHING up within episode 9.

wow, if only I had this great of a memory on my tests. hah.

and noo! I would NOT like to see the original Lighto actor in replacement of L in desu noto.

...I just can't imagine him with pale makeup and eyeliner eating a chocolate bar...weird.

and...I only started watching this because I thought kenichi (or matsuken as you guys call him) was cute but

wow. when he started crying. it was just fake and ugly and pathetic and pitiful to watch.

and his teeth just bothers me because I know they're fake -- not fixed -- fake. so I realized I never liked kenichi

but only his character L. yah.

btw, mysoju.com updates a new episode with english subs every saturday.

let us gather next week to discuss how badly this drama is unfolding.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Death Note

Ah, I've been watching this drama for a while now. Kenichi is so good. I can't wait for episode 8 to be subbed. Also, I can't believe there is only one episode left :crazy:. Kenichi really impressed me with this dorama.

This picture is <3.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8479/cutematsuken.jpg

Btw, I love it when he talks to himself XDD Is he supposed to be this cute ? :blush: Soooo cute :sweatingbullets:

I'm surprised not many people are seeing this doroma either :/.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ omg i'm totally not stalking you O__O

omg i didn't know the plot was this awesome!

i've seen the caps on his LJ comm

and i thought i'd wait for it to be finished to watch it...

and now after reading this...

*rushes out to watch*

seriously, i miss out on a lot of kenichi fun! :D

he has a scarred face yeah... i was like why does he want a character like that?

and then i'm like "duhh, it's kenichi, expect the unexpected."

Guest jollyrancher

watched episode 7

akane killed herself. (spoiler alert!)

wow.

so now it's just midori and futaro kun. <-- also a spoiler, highlight if you want to see.

nice.

curious to how episode 8 unfolds once again.

this drama's just twisted and I'm predicting it's going to end badly.

Guest Autumn1430263885

omggg...just finished episode 7... i want 8!!

lol i love matsuyama :3 He's such awesome eyecandy...i'm also surprised that there's not that much people watching this either :| watch ppl watch!! kekeke

I wonder how this will end :s

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

my friend has watched the ending already...

and she said the ending was cool!

i really couldn't understand her throughout her

massive spazzing over the phone though...

i just remembered "explosives" and "kenichi walking" to somewhere xD

i'm such a phail...

but yeah... i'm SO surprised people aren't watching this.

it's a really good drama and an interesting plot

but i guess, people would rather go for ones

with plots on love and romance...xD

can't wait for matsuken's next project!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

holy crap....i just watched the ending

WTF? lol

it was kinda bland...but then again what else would i be expecting? == midori to come save him or somethhing? heh. the ending was coo lthough haha..poor poor futarou ..lived such an awfu life ='(

• 2 months later...

I finished this drama yesterday, and, I was disappointed with the ending. o_o I don't really understand the moral of the story 'cause it seems like the supposed moral of the story is seen throughout the movie until the end. That money is everything. The character keeps the same mindset until the finish, so...I don't really get what the drama is trying to say. O___O

• 2 years later...
Guest Razvan007

This drama was SO GOOD! Now i want to watch it again. Haha you know what, that's exactly what I'm going to do :D

Archived