Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

Guest xosandy

^ a lot of korean actresses have nose jobs. im not sure whether she had hers done or not, but i still think she's beautiful either way.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

is it me, or does it seem like she had a nosejob? :wacko:

not only a nose job (which is quite obvious as the camera aims for a close up on her)..i've heard rumors that

she also had breast augmentation..it seems that her boobs are WAY TOO BIG for her body..watchatink???!!!

I'm not bashing Han Chae Young, I'm also one of her fans but I'm just after for the truth..there's nothing wrong with having cosmetic surgeries among stars because these are ways of improving their looks on TV..

but anyway, Sassy Girl Chunhyang already ended here in our country last November 4, 2005 (Friday).. :)

Some nice pics of our lovable Han Chae Young from her official website..here's the link for all of her fans!!!

HAN CHAE YOUNG OFFICIAL WEBSITE

112808985626182.jpg

1130405995_051027_%2520012.jpg

112813078974931.jpg

112813071790633.jpg

SBS-OnlyYou-200506064.jpg

SBS-OnlyYou-200506204.jpg

112808974498510.jpg

what role did she play in autumn tale? i was surpirised that she was part of that series. she looks so young i thought she was born on 1983 or 84. but i never expected her to be already 25. she was born on the year 1980 right? :huh:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

what role did she play in autumn tale? i was surpirised that she was part of that series. she looks so young i thought she was born on 1983 or 84. but i never expected her to be already 25. she was born on the year 1980 right? :huh:

she played the villainess between Song Hye Gyo & Song Seung Hun's love affair..she looked older in there

'coz her looks should be matched with her stiff role as a villain..I also didn't recognized her at first during Sassy Girl Chunhyang's pilot episode here in our country & I thought she was different from the villainess in

Autumn Tale..you're right, she was born on September 13, 1980 and she stands 5'8"..so tall for a girl..she almost have the same height as my idol Choi Ji Woo..cosmetic surgery really make our idol stars younger!!!

Hey Han Chae Young fans!!! Haven't you noticed that CHAE YOUNG & CHUN HYANG sounds exactly the same in the end???!!! Maybe Chae Young onnie was really destined to play the role of Chunhyang due to her name!

not only a nose job (which is quite obvious as the camera aims for a close up on her)..i've heard rumors that

she also had breast augmentation..it seems that her boobs are WAY TOO BIG for her body..watchatink???!!!

I'm not bashing Han Chae Young, I'm also one of her fans but I'm just after for the truth..there's nothing wrong with having cosmetic surgeries among stars because these are ways of improving their looks on TV..

but anyway, Sassy Girl Chunhyang already ended here in our country last November 4, 2005 (Friday).. :)

she didnt have breast augmentation... if you read the old threads... many people have vouched for that because they knew people who lived in chicago and knew han chae young... and in my opinion i dont think she fixed her boobs. :mellow: a lot of girls can be petite and have big boobs (my sister does) so i know its possible. :ph34r:

and she played song seung hun's biological sister in Autumn Tale... she was the one in love with won bin... and was switched at birth with song hye gyo

Guest Choi Ji Woo

she didnt have breast augmentation... if you read the old threads... many people have vouched for that because they knew people who lived in chicago and knew han chae young... and in my opinion i dont think she fixed her boobs. :mellow: a lot of girls can be petite and have big boobs (my sister does) so i know its possible. :ph34r:

and she played song seung hun's biological sister in Autumn Tale... she was the one in love with won bin... and was switched at birth with song hye gyo

thanks for your opinion anyway..i'm just writing what people in other forums think, but i don't accuse Han Chae Young of having a breast job, I'm just analyzing things from both sides..I'll post more pics of her here..

BTW, i'm not the person who was asking about HCY's role in Autumn Tale, and I already answered that question long time ago..look for my reply on that person dated Nov. 9, 2005 as proof that I answered it..:)

Guest blackstarjr

any new info on what her upcoming projects are.Well after Only you ended, I have been dying since then..hehe..Hopefully a new drama of her's comes out soon..I hope really soon :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest glitterish

Profile (taken from spcnet)

Name: Han Chae Yeong

Birthdate: September 13th, 1980

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Bloodtype: A

TV Series

SBS : Only You (2005)

KBS : Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (2005)

KBS : Beijing My Love (2004)

SBS : Affection (2002)

KBS : Autumn Tale (2000)

Guest georgeleong

i like her cute and innocent looks...

and prefer her that way. :)

her smile can kill :)

and i like her eyes and when she has that blur look in the drama :)

since she migrated to US previously , will she be going back or has she moved back to korea?

i was trying to find someway of sending her some fanmails and cards to encourage her.... :)

anyone got any info?

Guest glitterish

i like her cute and innocent looks...

and prefer her that way. :)

her smile can kill :)

and i like her eyes and when she has that blur look in the drama :)

since she migrated to US previously , will she be going back or has she moved back to korea?

i was trying to find someway of sending her some fanmails and cards to encourage her.... :)

anyone got any info?

hmm. got this off hancy.com... hope it helps (:

Would do send her a fan letter?

Chung-Dam Dong 123-40, Kang-nam gu, Seoul. zip: 138-100

Star J Entertainment, Han Chaeyoung

Archived