The Filipino F4

Guest thua

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tonyc402

I dont know why ppl are pissed over all these remakes..

u don't have to watch them all, nobody is making u..-___-

I say the more the better =)

Exactly , who says YOU have to watch it , right? Honestly , some people here make such ignorant comments. Its not like they are aiming it at us , they are aiming it at the Philipino audience.

I really hate how bias some people are here. Honestly , I dont see anybody bashing on the Korean version of HYD yet are so quick to judge on both the Mainland version and Philipino version. Get a grip.

Exactly , who says YOU have to watch it , right? Honestly , some people here make such ignorant comments. Its not like they are aiming it at us , they are aiming it at the Philipino audience.

I really hate how bias some people are here. Honestly , I dont see anybody bashing on the Korean version of HYD yet are so quick to judge on both the Mainland version and Philipino version. Get a grip.

agreed. soompi has alot of bias people.

its funny how many people are praising the korean version but bash on the chinese and filipino version and it didn't even came out yet :rolleyes:

If you are really a fan of boys over flowers then you shouldn't go insulting the remakes. if you really dont like the idea of remakes, then don't watch it. dont go saying nonsense things like "eww, another one" "oh im so sick of HYD now because of the remakes". honestly, i dont even think that the chinese and filipino version came out yet but you guys judge so quick. main point: dont like it, dont watch it and keep your mouth shut.

Guest Kenneth Keel

Better looking than the chinese f4 thats for sho :P

most of them look filipino to me....

main point: dont like it, dont watch it and keep your mouth shut.

Ummm no. people can say whatever they want about it. give me a break mang you want soompiers to praise everybody? sheesh, why dont YOU ignore the comments.

Guest milk*tea

wow. another "remake"....thank you abs-cbn for ruining another classic. *really, they do*

and hahaha~ dino imperial is sort of my schoolmate and i don't find him attractive at all~

i'd rather watch the Chinese one....kidding. Actually, it's only the Taiwanese one that I liked

and that's because I knew of Vanness Wu even before he became popular here~

it's not that we judge it but by experience most filipino asian series fans know how our industry makes their movies and dramas

and why would people get angry about remake...

coz they never get it right...not because they're required to copy the original

but they're just doing this for the sake of ratings and they do sacrifice quality for that, if not sacrifice, they don't have quality at all.

why do we praise the Korean one, probably because the Korean producers took time to pick and match the characters and story with the manga which is good.

Plus...the philippines is a bit outdated in the film/television industry so chances are it's ratings over quality~

and no, I'm not biased...i'm just saying coz these are based on my observations~

Guest AzNHeart93

THAT'S IT. I GIVE UP. I was planning on watching the Mainland Version and catch up on the Korean HYD but... SERIOUSLY I GIVE UP D8

I already went through my HYD phase when MG was out =____=

AND during the japanese HYD remake XD... currently the korean HYD phase <_<... someone stop it..

Guest miimisunshine

i am filipino.. but i dont mind this. i might watch it, i like Sarah

it is wrong to remake a drama? i read that indonesia remakes a lot of dramas as well the same with America with their movies.. soo?? every country remakes it is not new!

yea..filipino actors.. some can act some cannot. the same with singers.

some can sing and some cannot.. i like filipino music. it is nice... they might be not into pop genre

but they can sing some major ballads and r&b.

jeezz.. and about if they look filipino or not...

Lol, why would filipino actors have to look like average filipinos??

Since when do American actors look like regular Americans?? Dramas don't represent who your country's people are.

thank you^

...btw....filipino ORGINAL dramas are good like tayong dalawa, sana maulit muli.

same with the ORGINAL movies.

Guest Tonyc402

they should wait till the korean one finish like 2 years den do this remake

Oh please , what difference does it make? Does every Philipino and Mainland Chinese person watch Korean TV? Again , this is aimed at the Philipino audience, not the Korean audience or us for that matter. Who cares how long they should wait to make a remake.

THAT'S IT. I GIVE UP. I was planning on watching the Mainland Version and catch up on the Korean HYD but... SERIOUSLY I GIVE UP D8

I already went through my HYD phase when MG was out =____=

AND during the japanese HYD remake XD... currently the korean HYD phase <_<... someone stop it..

Good , you dont need to watch it . Nobody asked you to.

WTF. seriously .________.

sarah as one of the "maybe" portrayed role of san chai/jandi/makino? omg. prz. i hope this doesn't happen.

i don't see her as the tough/cutesy thing. she's too innocent ><;

jeezz~~ why do Philippines keeps on coping ever asian drama.

can't they just create their own..!

SERIOUSLY !

that's why i gave up on my own country's media DD:

they have really good orig ones though.

Guest Tonyc402

wow. another "remake"....thank you abs-cbn for ruining another classic. *really, they do*

and hahaha~ dino imperial is sort of my schoolmate and i don't find him attractive at all~

i'd rather watch the Chinese one....kidding. Actually, it's only the Taiwanese one that I liked

and that's because I knew of Vanness Wu even before he became popular here~

it's not that we judge it but by experience most filipino asian series fans know how our industry makes their movies and dramas

and why would people get angry about remake...

coz they never get it right...not because they're required to copy the original

but they're just doing this for the sake of ratings and they do sacrifice quality for that, if not sacrifice, they don't have quality at all.

why do we praise the Korean one, probably because the Korean producers took time to pick and match the characters and story with the manga which is good.

Plus...the philippines is a bit outdated in the film/television industry so chances are it's ratings over quality~

and no, I'm not biased...i'm just saying coz these are based on my observations~

Well then nobody you asked you to watch it . Before so many people were complaining about how Philipinos was remaking the My Name Is Kim Sam Soon series and now Im reading the Philipino thread version and people are actually enjoying watching it. Why not judge when its actually released rather then assuming.

Dang, seriously what is up with all these.

Whatever, koreans are always better<3

YA ,nice ignorant comment.

Better looking than the chinese f4 thats for sho :P

most of them look filipino to me....

Ummm no. people can say whatever they want about it. give me a break mang you want soompiers to praise everybody? sheesh, why dont YOU ignore the comments.

And tell me .... whats wrong with looking Philipino? The Mainland version looks pretty Chinese to me . If people can say what they want , well I got something to say to them. Nobody asked for praising, the fact is they are making assumptions and judgements before the drama is even released.

Guest Kenneth Keel

And tell me .... whats wrong with looking Philipino? The Mainland version looks pretty Chinese to me . If people can say what they want , well I got something to say to them. The fact is they are making assumptions and judgements before the drama is even released.

OK first it's FILIPINO not PHILIPINO. I'm saying that most of them look filipino to me (i am one), not caucasian or mixed like some people are saying. get with the program please.

fine, then don't tell other people to shut up. because everybody can choose to listen or ignore. just like you can act like a blind fanboy who gets mad by dissenting views :P

^ I think Tony is getting confused with what you said.

He thought you said that you thought that the Chinese F4 look Filipino, but you were really saying the Filipino F4 look Filipino, right? lol.

Guest Tonyc402

OK first it's FILIPINO not PHILIPINO. I'm saying that most of them look filipino to me (i am one), not caucasian or mixed like some people are saying. get with the program please.

fine, then don't tell other people to shut up. because everybody can choose to listen or ignore. just like you can act like a blind fanboy who gets mad by dissenting views :P

Ok my bad on the spelling , I was confused on whether you said the Chinese Mainland version cast looked Filipino by the way you worded your sentence. BTW, did i tell them to shut up? No. I just told them they dont have to watch it . Blind fanboy? lmao right... Im not mad. lol . But its ridiculous on how people can make such assumptions before anything is released . Thats the point Im trying to make through.

Guest sungaaah

ive only watched the japanese one and currently the korean one so ...

im not hating .. i think its amusing =p

and the filipino F4 is cute, no ?

hahahaha i would *die* if the us

put their own spin on hyd ...

Archived