The Filipino F4

Guest thua

Guest janelleski

i'm neutral with this.

the other countries have done this, so why can't we? face-wise, there are a lot of good looking filipinos and filipinas since we're a produce of mixed cultures. and talent-wise, there are a lot of young actors and actresses here that can really act.

but i think the story is overused.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kellyo32298

I'm a filipino but im not that happy about this I think they should come up with their own ideas instead.....I dont like them remaking the ones i've watched especially and reallly liked....most of the time they ruin it

• 1 year later...
Guest hershey

I liked two versions: The Japanese one and the Taiwanese one.

Korean one = Overated!

I'm actually looking forward to it. I've never seen a Filipino Drama before, it might be interesting.

I want to expand my culture a bit instead of just always watching Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese dramas.

Plus the cast seems pretty good looking.

I never liked any of the remakes Filipinos made with Korean dramas. Dramas in the Philippines are way too long. It makes the story draggy and most of the time, they tend to kill the story. I find their trailers really good (: but when the actual story comes, it just cannot live up just like its trailer.

No remake of HYD has ever beat the original. The Japanese one is the best for me (: I'm going to watch it to see how it would go.

. . . And I wonder how they would make a remake of Goong o________o

Guest anmeijo

i only liked the japanese one ~

maybe cos its the 1st one i saw...

but anyways,,, i have seen quite a few normal filipinos that look similiar to those guys.

Guest deceitful.reverie

I liked two versions: The Japanese one and the Taiwanese one.

Korean one = Overated!

I'm actually looking forward to it. I've never seen a Filipino Drama before, it might be interesting.

I want to expand my culture a bit instead of just always watching Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese dramas.

Plus the cast seems pretty good looking.

I liked the Japanese and Taiwanese versions too, and I agree that the Korean one's overrated. IMO, it's one ofthe worst Korean dramas I've seen.

Archived