Chris Brown Assaults Rhianna...

Guest Ken1430262807

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShortaznGirl

i read on msn that the woman stated is just "the woman" and not rihanna but o wells at least he turned himself in which is gonna look better than anything else

-kathy

Guest yienyienyien

MAJOR WTF?! I was O__O when i was watching the grammy red carpet and all of a sudden they broke out news like that.

so did he hit her (the woman/rihanna/?) ?? Dang...this is BAD.

Guest theskinnygirl

aishhh I hope it's not true.. didn't his mother experience domestic abuse? so I would never imagine that he would hit a woman after growing up seeing his mother get abused like that.. (cuz I remember he talked about it in an interview and is very close to his mother)

I hope the truth comes out soon..

I heard that kids that grow up watching their mom get abused actually tend to grow up and become like that themselves....

Guest Lara_Fanta

people need to control their anger.

we don't know what happened between them,

but you should never use violence against a

woman.

well, at least he turned himself in, right?

hope he learns.

Guest Atmosphere.

There could be a reason why he hit this lady.

She could have probably done something to him.

This reminds me of Michael Jackson vs. the son's mother.

Accused him as a child molester just to get her hands of his money.

-__-;;

Even if this was true, some people have anger problems. Don't hate them.

They make good music, I love his songs!! But he needs to talk to someone who he can trust about this

if he hits girls seriously o.o

Dude Ryan Seacrest talked about this on the red carpet... I OMFGed!!!

I can't believe C-bReezy would do that to a woman... I'm shocked and

frankly disguted.. no matter what she did he does not have the right to

hit her!! I was so mad all night... the worst part is he is a role model to

young kids, look what he is doing now... I'm appalled and I just hope this

isn't something she has been struggling with.... He is definetely off my

fav list now... C-breezy you had to be a coward and hit a woman!

Guest twothree

most guys are stronger than girls.

If Rihanna hits him first, and then Chris blocks or pushes her back in self-defense, she gets hurt and Chris gets arrested.

Readers don't know the whole story yet.

Guest Lara_Fanta

most guys are stronger than girls.

If Rihanna hits him first, and then Chris blocks or pushes her back in self-defense, she gets hurt and Chris gets arrested.

Readers don't know the whole story yet.

agreed. but still a guy should know he's stronger than a girl.

he has to control his anger. there's many ways to block a hit

without hurting the other person.

but i agree that people don't know the whole story yet.

Guest RYUUSEi

If it's true that there were visible injuries to her face ... I doubt Rihanna would just hit herself in the face (being a celebrity that makes a living off her looks) and since Chris even turned himself in, he must be guilty of this? You can't injure someone like that by merely "self-defence", he must have actually hit her in the face for it to turn out like that.

I hope Rihanna is OK and stays away from him, and that Chris seeks help for his abusive side.

This is quite shocking! I never expected Chris to be that kind of guy, but then again, every person has a dark side.

Guest tomodachi_usagi

If it's true that there were visible injuries to her face ... I doubt Rihanna would just hit herself in the face (being a celebrity that makes a living off her looks) and since Chris even turned himself in, he must be guilty of this? You can't injure someone like that by merely "self-defence", he must have actually hit her in the face for it to turn out like that.

I hope Rihanna is OK and stays away from him, and that Chris seeks help for his abusive side.

This is quite shocking! I never expected Chris to be that kind of guy, but then again, every person has a dark side.

she full well couldve hit herself in the face.

there were reports that he had no injuries when he was booked and processed into the system.

there is also a rumor going around that they were broken up. she may have wanted to ruin him and figured this the best way how, because more often than not, people go to the females defense first.

on him turning himself in, an innocent man has nothing to hide. running wouldnt solve anything, if not have escalated the problem. he was smart, he got his attorneys then headed to the police. give them no reason to charge him with anything he hasn't or has done.

im just saying she may not be as innocent as she wants to play at.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

LAPD Report

cbreezy2.jpg

The document does not name the singer but LA Police have already confirmed that Rihanna is the victim.

EXCLUSIVE: Rihanna's Car Spotted at Cedars- Sinai ER

Chris Brown Turns Himself Into LAPD

"Why are you a woman beater?"

The papz have no shame

chrisbrownbail.gif

I heard on the radio this morning that now Rihanna is supposedly not going to press charges and "be a snitch".

Source: Concreteloop.com Toyas-world.net

Archived