[Variety] Gag Concert 개그콘서트

Guest atel

Guest Littlezaznangel

just a heads up for people who dont know.. if you check out kbsworld on youtube they have brand new full episodes that you can watch ; )

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="font-size: 28px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Top 10 Prettiest Female Comedians

http://www.kofan.com/?p=34775

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so I just got introduced to gag concert and I am in love with it

did anyone else see that episode where during the skit 3 friends ( I think that is the name) they called  a girl from the audience on to stage I was so jeleous or the one were during boom entertainment Daniel henney appeared I just nearly about fainted

:D :x

• 2 weeks later...

@merona thx I just happen to watch the full ep and happen to like a few other skits ...

By any chance u know whats the first episode for "dignity of a beggar" skit?

I'm sad that " we don't need men" skit ended that was one of my fave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived