B E A U T Y |||| B L O G S

cottonshrinks

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cookieapple

Hi hi, I've just started a blog based on a little bit of everything..but mostly girly stuff.

I've written an article about primers as a start. Please visit if you like, feedback will be very much appreciated ^^

cookieapple.blogspot.com

<3

Guest aeri_iijiri

My friend and I have been working on our fashion/beauty blog for a couple of months now, and I just recently decided to choose blogger over wordpress, so there are a lot of reviews that we have done so far :)

Feel free to follow us, and we will follow you ^ ^

http://nayeru.org/

Guest nameless

I might have posted here before, but I'll post again since I can't find it :P

I never considered my blog as a beauty blog until recently though. I review circle lenses and the seldom makeup products. Also, I make tutorials for makeup and nails. And I like to post about diet, health and fitness from to time as well ^^

Btw, I am having my first giveaway :3 LOL just bribing, but it's up to you x)

tht-christina.blogspot.com

Guest funkermanfan

I just revamped my blog..I do it alot.. I should stop but I get so bored.

Anyways..I think I posted before but I'm shamelessly posting again, as the revamp is my validation.

Pretty-peepers.blogspot.com

It's a not too personal blog. I usually blog about circle lenses, beauty, makeup, sometimes baking, and art.

Feel free to check it out. :)

I started this blog about 3.5 months ago.. it's all about natural, organic, green and eco-friendly beauty products from a modern, realistic perspective. No super preachiness and elistism here. :)http://www.gardenofbeauty.net

I haven't seen too many active ones - most seem to have died out, and some older beauty blogs sort of transitioned to natural beauty, like Viva Woman and Jenn Staz.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived