Quantcast
Jillia

Moon Chae Won 문채원 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Wang Ji Won posted a video and photos and some included her friend Moon Chae Won earlier this month. :wub:

• Awesome 1

I thought I would do a little timetravelling back to the past and talk about Moon Chae Won's first drama and movies. :D

Throwback Tuesday - Movie: Our School's E.T. 울학교 이티 (2008)

1420DD10B14D71C561

Release date: September 2008

Cast: Kim SuRo, Lee Han Wi, Baek Sung Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won

A fun movie about Chun Sung Geun, a gym class teacher who is affectionately called "E.T." by his students due this is quirky behavior. A crisis in school leads to him working together with his students to overcome this crisis.

Uri Chae Wonnie played one of the students and it was her movie debut at the age of 21.:wub:

• Like 1

Throwback Tuesday - Drama: Mackerel Run - 달려라 고등어 (2007)

151478.jpg

Release Date: May 12th - June 30th, 2007

Cast: Lee Min Ho, Moon Chae Won, Park Bo Young

A year prior to "Our School's E.T.", Moon Chae Won, Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young already starred together in the coming of age highschool sitcom "Mackerel Run" which was slated to have 24 episodes but got cancelled due to low ratings. In the end only 8 episodes aired.

However because the director of "Our School's E.T." enjoyed "Mackerel Run" so much, he decided to cast Moon Chae Won, Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young in said movie. :D

• Like 1

Another day, another beautiful Moon Night! Moon Chae Won telling us what is in her beauty bag. :wub:

• Awesome 1

Thanks, @Jillia for the updates and throwback posters.

Lately she crossed my mind coz I'm missing her so much.

After watching Hotel Del Luna and upon seeing KSH on Hotel Blue Moon, I suddenly wished "Moon" Chae Won would be casted alongside him in it if ever it becomes a sequel.

• Like 1