Quantcast
Jillia

Moon Chae Won 문채원 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

@LyraYoo What? That's unexpected and... official? I'm honestly not sure what to think about it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/994028668090372097

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/05/moon-chae-won-confirmed-to-star-alongside-yoon-hyun-min-in-webtoon-based-drama-gyeryong-fairy-tale

Moon Chae Won confirmed to star alongside Yoon Hyun Min in webtoon-based drama 'Gyeryong Fairy Tale'

moon-chae-won-yoon-hyun-min.jpg

Actress Moon Chae Won has confirmed her small-screen debut after

approximatelya year!

She has now been cast as the female lead of a drama based on a popular webtoon, 'Gyeryong Fairy Tale'. In the drama, Moon Chae Won will play a traditional Korean fairy who is 699 years old. She has lived through the Goryeo and the Joseon eras, and now lives in the present as a barista. In the present, she meets two men - her potential husbands - and a fantastical comedy ensues. 

Opposite Moon Chae Won is actor Yoon Hyun Min, who plays one of the husband candidates as well as a man that the fairy believes to be a reincarnation of her past husband. 'Gyeryong Fairy Tale' is a 100% pre-filmed production. Preparations for filming are well under way. 

Do you like the storyline so far?

• Like 5

It's been a while since the last time I visited soompi! lol So, I heard this good news and.. I'm out of my cave! I just missed her so so much and I'm hoping for more updates of her comeback. Hope to see all moonlights here again. Xoxo

Thanks to @LyraYoo and @Jillia for keeping this thread up! Miss you chingus!

• Like 2

hello everyone, i'm new here (it was my first time write a comment, i used to only read this thread :D

can't wait to see moon chae won again :heart: she deserves all the love, and anyway don't forget to follow her new instagram account (@myu_bless)

• Like 3

hi cingu! :blush: i know it's pretty dead here in this forum :bawling:, but i still want to share this gorgeous picture from Myungdang/ Feng Shui still cut. Look!!! hanbook was literally made for her restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180803

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180803

:heart::wub:

• Like 5

Presscon Photos from Myundang, love her dress ! 

(Click to enlarge)

DkckB3wUcAAT5y_.jpgDkckSALXsAE7_YJ.jpgDkcjKt1WwAAUFsQ.jpg

Spoiler

DkckSA9V4AEncul.jpgDkch59dW0AEDXDP.jpgDkch307WwAAAqEC.jpg

And another poster 

DkM7XTKUwAIFE1c.jpg

• Like 5

Beauty photoshooting for W Magazine - for SNP brand. :D:wub: She looks absolutely stunning!

Dsf8sNnUwAAIDxo.jpg

Dsf8st2V4AAlmxN.jpg

Dsf8tNyVAAAocB1.jpg

Spoiler

Dsf8tsYVAAA5XYZ.jpg

Credit: W Korea Magazine

• Like 5

Hi guys not so new fan here :)

Ive been re watching her dramas and movies lately, Gahd she’s so good! Everytime her face is shown tho, i cant help thinking ‘’how beautiful~~’’ 

Btw I didnt know she has instagram? 

When i saw her todays love co star’s issue, i had a feeling her name would pop up.  

Will patiently wait for her next appearance. How many months should i wait tho? :sweat_smile:

Hope it will be soon :rolleyes:

God Bless everyone.  :)

• Like 2

Long time, no see! :DNamoo has uploaded a video of Moon Chae Won making a tomato salad. She looks like a GODDESS in the beginning of the video. :wub:

• Thanks 1

I'm really hoping for a new drama or film to come next year. :D

15672346121.gif

Credit: DCGall

• Like 1