Quantcast
Jillia

Moon Chae Won 문채원 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Guest muffine

I respect MCY for her acting and onscreen chemistry with MGY. Upon hearing some unfortunate reasons behind the late Jang Ja-yeon's incident, I hope all budding actresses, MCY included, are not subjected to such treatment in the entertainment industry. It would be indeed a very sad if such up-and-coming talents were to be mistreated. Hopefully MCY is in good hands.

What incident are you talking about? I missed something...?

Hey there, muffine ^^

Yep, MCW knows about the Kim Hee-sun comparison. It started when she was in Run, Mackerel. Although many newbies her age are assigned to stereotypical roles, LIB feels like a step backwards for MCW bc of POTW. Am I too harsh? But her acting does need more experience tho. Maybe she will surprise us again in LIB.

Chemistry might be tricky. Some diehard POTW fans are already rooting for BSB in LIB instead of Lee Seung-gi bc...well...he's POTW alumni if she must end up with a man.

Oh she already knows? What does she think about it?

Nope you're not too harsh. I have the same feeling.

LOL at POTW fans. Honestly speaking I was hoping that too.... :sweatingbullets: Let's wait and see...

Guest azzuri

Interview "My Name Is...."

http://www.10asia.co.kr/Articles/view.php?...00&a_id=128

SBS MCW Interview Dec 2008 (Chinese sub)(My favorite clip of her so far)

VIDEO CLIP

Same SBS interview Singing Clip

VIDEO CLIP

Mnet Interview (Chinese sub)

VIDEO CLIP

JH Interview during POTW Filming

VIDEO CLIP

POTW EP 6 Behind the Scenes - JH/KJN/MKW

VIDEO CLIP

Have a look at THIS. Grim stuff.

Oh she already knows? What does she think about it?

She said pple keep telling her she looks like Kim Hee-sun. She talks in a really understated way, it's hard to tell what she's thinking. I got the feeling she was just curious. She did resemble Kim Hee-sun in Run, Mackerel, imo.

From the LIB chart, she doesn't seem to be paired with BSB?

I like this simple pic.

mcw1.jpg

LIB chart

libcharacters.jpg

Guest SarahCox

The incident is her suicide and the reason behind it. Apparently, "Following the exposure of Jang Ja Yun’s suicide document which unveiled the deep dark secrets of the entertainment industry whereby she and many other artistes were abused, beaten and forced to have sex with prominent figures spanning various industries, the South Korea Police Department held a press conference today (16th) morning to give an update on the investigation progress. "

I do not wish to put up any links but you can google or yahoo it online.

Its very sad.

Guest lisante

MCW just finished the poster and title of Life is Beautiful.

And she became new model of Korean Natuur. No pictures yet.

Guest SarahCox

MCW just finished the Poster and title of Life is Beautiful.

That was fast. Arent they supposed to film as the drama-LIB, is being shown? Just like POTW

Is Poster a new drama too?

Looking forward to all POTW's casts upcoming projects though i heard PSY is currently given the cold shoulders.

Thanks for the update!

Guest ovette

I respect MCY for her acting and onscreen chemistry with MGY. Upon hearing some unfortunate reasons behind the late Jang Ja-yeon's incident, I hope all budding actresses, MCY included, are not subjected to such treatment in the entertainment industry. It would be indeed a very sad if such up-and-coming talents were to be mistreated. Hopefully MCY is in good hands.
really??? she's under the same management as Jung Ja Yeon?

ohhhh... i really hope she didnt undergo the same treatment w/ Jayeon.. i wish her the best.

Guest lisante

really??? she's under the same management as Jung Ja Yeon?

ohhhh... i really hope she didnt undergo the same treatment w/ Jayeon.. i wish her the best.

No, her company is Star K. They have Lee Da-hae, Jung Il-woo and Choi Jung-won.

JJY's story is just sad. It reminds me one of the scene of POTW.

Guest muffine

Have a look at THIS. Grim stuff.

The incident is her suicide and the reason behind it. Apparently, "Following the exposure of Jang Ja Yun’s suicide document which unveiled the deep dark secrets of the entertainment industry whereby she and many other artistes were abused, beaten and forced to have sex with prominent figures spanning various industries, the South Korea Police Department held a press conference today (16th) morning to give an update on the investigation progress. "

I do not wish to put up any links but you can google or yahoo it online.

Its very sad.

OMG! :o :o :o :o :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest azzuri

It's a cold, sad reality that for every actor who makes it, there are thousands more who don't.

MCW's family initially objected to her career choice. Most Asian parents wouldn't be thrilled about their kid going into the entertainment world.

Natuur = the ice cream?

Wouldn't that put her next to somebody's yoghurt along the supermkt aisle? ^_^

Guest SarahCox

It's a cold, sad reality that for every actor who makes it, there are thousands more who don't.

MCW's family initially objected to her career choice. Most Asian parents wouldn't be thrilled about their kid going into the entertainment world.

Where did you get the news from?

Well, if the child makes it, they could be well provided for. On the flipside, there's always the gamble.

She's quite an artist herself. Saw her draw in Mackerel Run as well besides the entertainment link provided.

Natuur = the ice cream?

Wouldn't that put her next to somebody's yoghurt along the supermkt aisle? ^_^

Cute! Yoghurt and ice cream. Nice combo haha

Guest azzuri

Where did you get the news from?

She's quite an artist herself. Saw her draw in Mackerel Run as well besides the entertainment link provided.

Her interview "My Name Is...."

MCW was a fine arts student. Her current minihompy theme is a Gustav Klimt drawing and she likes to post graphic art pics.

I never watched MR. In which ep did she draw?

Guest SarahCox

Her interview "My Name Is...."

MCW was a fine arts student. Her current minihompy theme is a Gustav Klimt drawing and she likes to post graphic art pics.

Oh, i think i've visited that website before but im totally clueless in Hangul. When i translated it, it was totally in weird English.

Do you happen to have a proper translation of that interview? :lol:

Also, i tried visiting Cyworld but its all in Hangul as well. Do teach me a trick or two on visiting the two Moon's cyworld homepage. I read that MGY had a music jukebox. They both are totally artistic! It'll be better if the graphic art pieces posted up are her own masterpieces.

I never watched MR. In which ep did she draw?

If i rem correctly it was in episode 2 of MR. MR was rather funny, it has Lee Min-Ho too! You can try catching it on youtube or veoh if they are still there :)

Guest azzuri

INSTYLE Photo Shoot 12/8/2008

http://blog.naver.com/forestapark?Redirect...No=120060405766

Interview with MCW 5/8/2007

http://cinezine.cinewel.com/jsp/cinezine/n...p;news_num=1875

Oh, i think i've visited that website before but im totally clueless in Hangul. When i translated it, it was totally in weird English.

Do you happen to have a proper translation of that interview?

Sorry, no translation for that interview. I'm clueless in Hangul too.

I get my info from here, baidu or just plain ol' serendipity. When in doubt, I wait for lisante or other koreans to come along and rescue me. :P

Even if you can't read Hangul, MCW's minihompy contains loads of pics. Graphic art, movie stills, random photos, her mag pics and music. She's also a movie buff who loves staying home and watching dvds.

MGY is more bookish, literary and tends to scribble interesting thoughts. Hardly any pics. She closed her jukebox last mth due to intense media attention. But she still plays songs and leaves occasional comments. Tho she's 6 mths younger, she is v mature for her age. (Check out her thread)

Guest azzuri

New drama LIB Shining Inheritance is scheduled to air on 4/25/09 instead of 4/18 bc of baseball game.

her upcoming drama has been changed the title from "life is beautiful" into "shining inheritance"

20090331101307.929.1.jpg

20090331102518857.jpg

source:yahoo korea

Guest azzuri

I only just found out about the title change. Can't say I like the new name. LIB was much nicer.

BSB still looks hot tho. :P

For those who missed it, MGY/MCW were online around same time Monday nite changing songs. Both of them have been pretty active online this week.

MCW's songs are mostly R&B, dance and pop ballads.

As compiled by her baidu fans (I'm too lazy to post all of it...likely missed some songs too)

3/12/09

From the Woody Allen film Match Point OST

-Una furtiva lagrima

-Mal reggendo all`aspro assalto

3/16/09

Hikaru Utada - First Love

3/22/09

Wheesung - 일년이면 (A Year Later)

3/23/09

Keyshia Cole - Love

3/29/09

Babyface - Mad Sexy Cool

3/30/09

Mad Soul Child - V.I.P Girl

Soya - Maybe you love me (The World That They Live In OST)

3/31/09

Nina Simone - The Look of Love (Madison Park vs Lenny B remix)

윤상 (Yoonsang) - 어쩌면 너를 (Maybe you)