Quantcast
Jillia

Moon Chae Won 문채원 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Guest muffine

lol her dress has the same style as MGY's at the SBS Drama Awards (but MGY's was better). Did she win anything?

Guest lisante

lol her dress has the same style as MGY's at the SBS Drama Awards (but MGY's was better). Did she win anything?

Nope. :(

Guest azzuri

I'm a little disappointed too. Tough competition from Yoon-ah (the winner) and Lee Yeon-hee. Still, Jeong-hyang is a stunning breakthrough role for MCW. Hope to see her again in Life is Beautiful this April.

Her mgmt posted a schedule update in her La Vie En Rose cafe on Feb 24.

-Baeksang attendance on Feb 27

-Memorize script for Life is Beautiful over the wkend

-LIB filming begins in 1st week of Mar

-Possibly another TV drama in July 2009

[edited]

Awww, she is so gorgeous, I loved her so much in PotW! :lol:

LOL at the 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards dress, it looks like a yummy cream!

Guest azzuri

March 8, 2009 DC note

(As I understood from Chinese translation)

Hi everyone, I’m Chae-won ^^

Took some time to write these words of thanks

Still, it feels fortunate to get in here again.

I left a message in La Vie En Rose a few days ago. When I heard DC was up again, I really wanted to come in...but ^^... couldn’t type Hangeul....Sorry to keep everyone waiting. ^^

I received the DVD and books....stickers!!! ^^

And once again, I felt deeply moved.

I thank you for still loving POTW, and for remembering and cherishing Five Coins.

Our family sat together and happily spent time with the DVD and books.

Everyone’s supportive shouts at Baeksang gave me courage, and made that day even more meaningful.

After the drama ended, there is a longing for POTW within my heart.

I also thought about the love from everyone,

Wonder when I will receive such love again.........

I will meet everyone again around April in Life is Beautiful.....

Hope everyone will stay happy and healthy

Although the drama left behind some regret, I still pray that POTW will be a memento of your longing.

Thank you...^^

A Korean fan created a photo slideshow from Nov, 2008 fan meeting and misc events.

Song - Elvis Costello "She" from Notting Hill OST

VIDEO CLIP

Guest azzuri

Of all the POTW cast, the gisaeng is the only one who can draw.

From her Dec 2008 SBS interview.

sbsshow1.jpg

sbsshow3.jpg

sbsshow4.jpg

credit: as stated

Baidu has a collection of her old Jutanhak Hankook Cosmetics photos orig from her cafe. Her contract has ended.

10/2006 - 9/2007 LINKY

Here's one of them.

mcwjutanhak.jpg

Guest azzuri

Just for the heck of it.

mcwtinyyb2.jpg

POTW wrap party

mcw1.jpg

mcwcoccinelle.jpg

Guest kobe23

She looks a bit like Kim Tae Hee from some angles. Anyone else agree, or is it just me? :)

Guest azzuri

She looks a bit like Kim Tae Hee from some angles. Anyone else agree, or is it just me? :)

I kinda see what u mean. Only certain angles tho. They also called her a young Kim Hee-sun.

2008 Korean Cultural Entertainment Award - Best Newcomer for POTW

mcwbestnewcomer.jpg

Guest kobe23

Yeah she does look a lot like Kim Hee-Sun in certain angles too. She has the perfect blend of the classic and modern beauty. Man, I'm in love with her already and I haven't even seen one of her dramas yet! :wub:

Guest azzuri

In upcoming drama Life is Beautiful, she plays Yoo Seung-mi, an elegant and intelligent student. Stepsister to lead actress Han Hyo-joo's character. I can see why they cast her. But JH was a more interesting role. Gisaengs are pretty memorable.

A little tribute to her breakthrough role in POTW.

potwbehindscene.jpg

jh1i.jpg

jh3l.jpg

jh6j.jpg

[edited]

Guest s0y0un*

she looks so pretty in the yellow dress

i love her hair like that

she looks really different than when she was on mackerel run

she got a lot prettier

Guest muffine

I kinda see what u mean. Only certain angles tho. They also called her a young Kim Hee-sun.

2008 Korean Cultural Entertainment Award - Best Newcomer for POTW

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2259/mcwbestnewcomer.jpg

That's it!! Kim Hee Sun!! I was trying hard to find her name but couldn't remember! Yeah MCW looks very much like her.

I'm looking forward to her new drama but i don't think there will be the same chemistry. Her new role is so...classic? I agree with you azzuri. It'll be hard for her to find a more memorable role than JH.

Guest SarahCox

I respect MCY for her acting and onscreen chemistry with MGY. Upon hearing some unfortunate reasons behind the late Jang Ja-yeon's incident, I hope all budding actresses, MCY included, are not subjected to such treatment in the entertainment industry. It would be indeed a very sad if such up-and-coming talents were to be mistreated. Hopefully MCY is in good hands.

Guest azzuri

That's it!! Kim Hee Sun!! I was trying hard to find her name but couldn't remember! Yeah MCW looks very much like her.

I'm looking forward to her new drama but i don't think there will be the same chemistry. Her new role is so...classic? I agree with you azzuri. It'll be hard for her to find a more memorable role than JH.

Hey there, muffine ^^

Yep, MCW knows about the Kim Hee-sun comparison. It started when she was in Run, Mackerel. Although many newbies her age are assigned to stereotypical roles, LIB feels like a step backwards for MCW bc of POTW. Am I too harsh? But her acting does need more experience tho. Maybe she will surprise us again in LIB.

Chemistry might be tricky. Some diehard POTW fans are already rooting for BSB in LIB instead of Lee Seung-gi bc...well...he's POTW alumni if she must end up with a man.