Quantcast
Jillia

Moon Chae Won 문채원 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ - Upcoming Drama: The Flower of Evil in June 2020

Presscon Photos 

DFI6vH8UQAE6Rbr.jpg

• Like 6

According to Namoo Actors Moon Chae Won will film a commercial on July 29th. :wub:

• Like 3

Hi guys!

New fan of Moon Chaewon here~ Watched 'Good Doctor' a few weeks ago because I knew the American remake was coming out and thought I should check out the Korean version first. Now, I have a MASSIVE girl crush on Moon Chaewon. And whenever I start supporting someone, I will watch all their projects from the start - on 'The Princess Man' at the moment.

Anywayssss, I need help. I've searched high and low for the English subtitles for 'Awaiting', but the usual Kdrama subbing sites did not sub it - the only one that did was moonchaewon.net. Unfortunately, the site has been closed. I contacted a former subber and she said that some former staff from that fansite are still active here so I'm trying my luck.

Does anyone still have the files for 'Awaiting'? YouTube has blocked the film, and I was not able to find the download link for it T_T It's okay if the final encode is not available, I'm good the .srt files and I can hardsub and re-up it again for you guys too if it's alright.

But yeah, desperate here..hopefully someone can help! ;~; <3

• Like 7

Hello!!! I am a big fan of Moon Chae Won. I was such a big fan of her since it's okay! Daddy's girl then Good Doctor. After that, I bought DramaFever, apparently I clicked her profile and watch almost every drama/movies she has. I'm not crazy am I? I am debating whether to watch BL or Lover's Forcecast or not though. I don't quite like Seung gi, so I don't know how I feel about the drama. Although... Han Hyo Joo is my other crush. stress...

@bugfany... hey I don't know if you have found a link. But my secret web if all else fail with netflix, dramafever, and youtube, and veuue.se is ondramanice.com (another form of dramacool). I actually had a lot of luck with a lot of older dramas and movies! Have fun watching!

I have been searching high and low for Moon Chae Won. It seems like she is super private. Extra Private. Maybe my ninja skills are not that great.. but I can't seems to find anything other than her hometown and video interviews. That's it. There's nada about her. Also.. I am new to her even though I watched quite a few dramas from her. Is she not very well loved in Korea? I don't think she's big nor is she loud with news. This is where I am confused because people estimated that she is one of the highest paid actress.

• Like 3

On 8/14/2017 at 5:24 PM, xiaojies87 said:

Hello!!! I am a big fan of Moon Chae Won. I was such a big fan of her since it's okay! Daddy's girl then Good Doctor. After that, I bought DramaFever, apparently I clicked her profile and watch almost every drama/movies she has. I'm not crazy am I? I am debating whether to watch BL or Lover's Forcecast or not though. I don't quite like Seung gi, so I don't know how I feel about the drama. Although... Han Hyo Joo is my other crush. stress...

@bugfany... hey I don't know if you have found a link. But my secret web if all else fail with netflix, dramafever, and youtube, and veuue.se is ondramanice.com (another form of dramacool). I actually had a lot of luck with a lot of older dramas and movies! Have fun watching!

I have been searching high and low for Moon Chae Won. It seems like she is super private. Extra Private. Maybe my ninja skills are not that great.. but I can't seems to find anything other than her hometown and video interviews. That's it. There's nada about her. Also.. I am new to her even though I watched quite a few dramas from her. Is she not very well loved in Korea? I don't think she's big nor is she loud with news. This is where I am confused because people estimated that she is one of the highest paid actress.

She's indeed one of the highest paid actress in dramas. She had series of hit dramas PRINCESS MAN-INNOCENT MAN-GOOD DOCTOR that's why. Even before she's not the type to get so much buzz around her and like you had mentioned she's very very private too but everytime there's a casting news about her it generates great interest from public and kdrama fans. After her drama Good Doctor she had a long hiatus and her comeback drama Goodbye Mr. Black did not do well so it affected her popularity a lot. 

• Like 4

@bbong09... thank you for your reply. I am such a big fan of hers. I actually watch all her dramas and movies except..!!! Brilliant Legacy. Cause there is some actors I do not like. She is so good in the princess man that I am not able to move on. I honestly love her role in mr. Black.. however, I can see why it was low rating. The competition at the time was harsh too. There are a lot of rumours regarding her love life, and my heart breaks for her. Can I pm you? Have you been a fan of hers for long? I love to know more about her.. 

Hello this is so off topic but I just want to know if Moon Chae Won was in the Songsong wedding. I was a fan of ChaeKi couple back then and I just really want to know since they were co-stars and I believe they're friends. :)

From the 'Auspicious Grave' movie set. Moon Chae Won, in the last photo.

Edited by feelbora
  • Thanks 1

On 10/31/2017 at 7:16 PM, Erika Song said:

Hello this is so off topic but I just want to know if Moon Chae Won was in the Songsong wedding. I was a fan of ChaeKi couple back then and I just really want to know since they were co-stars and I believe they're friends. :)

I think she didnt.. 

I love Moon Chae Won so much,... just started when I watched Criminal Minds,... will support her all the way

• Like 4

Good news ! Bbong is back on IG !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I want to see Hyun Bin and Moon Chae Won in the drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

Or I want Moon Chae Won to be partner of Lee Jong Suk this year.

On 3/3/2018 at 8:17 AM, feelbora said:

I want to see Hyun Bin and Moon Chae Won in the drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

Or I want Moon Chae Won to be partner of Lee Jong Suk this year.

I wish to see her work with So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung and Gong Yoo. :wub:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, beyaruth said:

I wish to see her work with So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung and Gong Yoo. :wub:

I would not say no to them. :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I’m new here.. and I just recently found out about MCW when i watched the series “Good Doctor.” I was so amazed at her acting -from serious to being funny. So i watched her other drama which is “The Innocent Man” and again, another superb acting! I hope she gets a new project this year because she is really talented. 

• Like 3

Bbong joins the cast of Gyeryong Fairy Tale  k5409.gifk5409.gif

• Like 5