Quantcast
Jillia

Moon Chae Won 문채원 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ - Upcoming Drama: The Flower of Evil in June 2020

Wow wow I know anti-fans are normal to any actor/actress. Yet by all means it is really strange to see a MIDDLE-AGED woman even flying over to South Korea to attack an actress who does not even know who that woman is or any of her bashing wars with whoever. That is just so mean and outrageous. I guess if that woman has conflict with someone in real life, she will detest and try to ruin anything related to that person too. 

• Like 4

On 10/30/2016 at 8:12 PM, Ginaaaa said:

Fan wars sure do get ugly. Best thing to do is not fan the fire.

I agree. 

I would advise everyone to have this concern be settled for now, and let us refrain to discuss about this sensitive issue. I suggest we can report her post to Instagram. That 's all we can do for now. Also I have high confidence that Namooactors takes care of MCW specially in cases like this.

We are worrying of course of how serious it is but it is best to inform Namooactors directly. We can message them thru facebook or twitter :)

Image result for moon chae won goodbye mr black

• Like 5

Oh dear does this nonsense ever stop?

I think we - as Moonlights - should be bigger than this person. I don't call her fan because somebody like her isn't a fan. That's all I have to say.

I trust Namoo Actors to protect Moon Chae Won.

But other than that: let's just keep the positivity in this thread. We had this good news with Moon Chae Won finally signing with a new agency. And I'm sure she is viewing options for future projects now. Let's focus on that and hope for news soon! :D

• Like 7

@Jillia so true ! And im rooting for another saguek for her please ! :D

She's really slaying it with her hanbok 

Image result for moon chae won the princess man

Image result for moon chae won the princess man

• Like 7

She needs to do a sageuk, @LyraYoo! She has stayed way too long away from the genre she loves so much. I hope she gets an good offer she accepts. :D 

• Like 7

I miss Moon Chae Won soooo bad :tears:. Wish her picks new drama soon. GMB is not enough for me, great casts but the storyline is a ...... 

• Like 3

Yawn. Pardon for my long overdue absence. 

But a fanwar? 

Oh my. Both of them are from Daegu , by the way. 

There's a tweet that's circulating citing Chae Won doing a voiceover work for a Korean documentary airing on 8th Dec? 

• Like 2

Uri goddess is finally back in action. She will film a CF today (Dec. 9th). :D

• Like 5

Moon Chae Won was seen at a nail studio to get her nails done for a photoshoot or CF shooting the next day. :D

Pictures from the shooting:

• Like 8

So happy to see her smile once again !

• Like 6

@010317 Misbehavior VIP PREMIERE!

15823050_1421889764785239_1452962650510254830_n.jpg?oh=ace61116273357446b09ac2f180134b3&oe=58DD148E

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

15823240_1421889584785257_6050786554686972850_n.jpg?oh=b610fa506c3fcd5ca309b1ff07aaebc9&oe=58E42E3F  15871643_1421889618118587_3014330304462974042_n.jpg?oh=5a28bcedfaf525e102eaf485f4a3b38b&oe=58EA9E9A

15871764_1421889561451926_6233866460244950235_n.jpg?oh=fa0ead3425a7312138b9ff2e8a0d818d&oe=58D6826B

c as labeled

========================

cto

=================

[Photos] Moon Chae-won, a walking doll

2017/01/03

photo803189.jpg

Moon Chae-won attended the VIP Premiere of the movie "Misbehavior" on the 3rd.

"Misbehavior" starring Kim Ha-neul, Yoo In-yeong and Lee Won-geun is about Hyo-joo witnessing the relationship between the chairman's daughter Hye-yeong and a male student she's had her eyes on.

photo803190.jpg

photo803191.jpg

photo803192.jpg

photo803193.jpg

photo803194.jpg

• Like 12

There are rumors out there that Moon Chae Won's dream will come true and she will star in a action movie. Together with Kim Nam Gil and other top actors. BUT please keep in mind: this is only a rumor! Please wait for an official confirmation. :) 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

There are rumors out there that Moon Chae Won's dream will come true and she will star in a action movie. Together with Kim Nam Gil and other top actors. BUT please keep in mind: this is only a rumor! Please wait for an official confirmation. :) 

A dream pairing of mine and if it will turns out true then Moon Chae Won's dream to do action will be fulfilled. I hope we will hear good news soon.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Couldn't be happier. :) Been waiting for her for eons!

• Like 3