[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest hjj1326

1. How long have you been a fan of Yunho?

i can't remember the definite span of time,..

but i guess when i started to notice him other than my bias =P

2. Which part of Yunho's face do you like most?

His entire face,.. Leader-ssi is just HANDSOME<3

3. Which Yunho's solo dance performance do you wanna see him perform again?

a fancam of his solo dance perf during the SM Town live last year in Seoul

where he pulled his wife beater over his head revealing his toned body,..

*nom nom*

---------

and about this latest accounts of the boy's income that SME made public,..

i'm not really good in numbers and reading finances

so i'm not in the place to go deeper beyond it

but judging from SM's previous statement,..

i can feel that something BS is brewing,..

V eheheh,.. IKR?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years (:

2. Which part of Yunho’s face do you like most? (Face included: Eyes, nose, lip, cheek, hair, and ears)

Eyes. They look so hot. lmao Esp. when he smiles. they look so adorable

a fancam of his solo dance perf during the SM Town live last year in Seoul

where he pulled his wife beater over his head revealing his toned body,..

-hjj1326

:D ^exactly what I had in mind ^_^

Guest withoutadoubt2

Anyone knows if this was ever subbed in english?

A lil' over 3 years

2. Which part of Yunho’s face do you like most?

Hmm Jawline keke, his sexii lips, and his alluring eyes haha

I loved to see his old free stylin' moves like the ones in xman, but for performance... id say a LONGER ver of the SM TOWN

concert '08 solo.

Guest afterglow.

Five in the Black, Stand by U and ~T~ (DVD) is now RIAJ-certified "Gold" (100k shipped copies) as of July.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4903/60465179.jpg

credit: dnbn + http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/200907.html#list1

caps: honey_kizz

T will be thsk's first dvd to break 100k. :D

sadly fitb's sales is only about half of T's. between the two, i prefer fitb tour a lil' bit more.

group releases tend to garner more sales but hopefully the upcoming single will still be able to pull in good numbers despite it being a duet.

edit:

there's an article on dnbn that says sm town's 2009 summer album will be released on the 14th. it only mentions dbsg, sj, and shinee though.

dbsg's song is titled "12:34"? (12시 34분), it's a medium tempo song and lyrics were written by changmin.

Guest shineecockroach

Hi all! Okay, I've been trying to keep myself from asking this question but my fingers are typing the words and I can't stopppp theeeem xD Okay, I can but I still can't help but ask: How much do Cass pay every year to be a member? I heard it was around $50 dollars/year and they only get a red card with a member number and priority on tickets in concerts and shows, etc. And maybe red balloons? xD

That isn't actually what's nagging me though. If they do pay $50/yr. and I multiply that to 800,000 that totals to $40 million, so minus the cost of red cards and balloons and other stuff, let's say $5 million (and this is a very high over-estimation of expenses imo) that's still $35 million a year ... soooo.... How much does SM pocket from that amount? And how much do the boys not get? =.=

Please correct me if I got the $50/yr. wrong and any other info and please do give specific division of amounts if any of you guys have more info about this. ^^; I can't think straight when I have these thoughts in my mind so please enlighten me T^T Thanks~

Guest marose270

REQUEST

hi could someone PLEASE post pictures from this performance? it was during their korean comeback last year.. can't remb which stage but i loved this picture from the fanmade MV. if someone could find me the original individual shots in the picture that would be awesome

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee45/gr...eary/always.png

I have some(alot) but it's aLL yuCHun...

hehe...

just saY if yOU want...

just wanted to Help....

Guest esprada

About 1 year ago while i watch HMB.In the past,I wasn't interested in all K-Pop so I didn't know who DBSK are.When I saw Yunho at first sight in that game show......~breathless~because I found the man in my dream.And then I go to one of DBSK fan.

2. Which part of Yunho’s face do you like most? (Face included: Eyes, nose, lip, cheek, hair, and ears)

He is the man in my dream so I love everything on his face.....so perfect..He has everything that I want on a man's face!!!!

3. Which Yunho's solo dance performance do you wanna see him perform again?I love all his dancn in DBSK's dance song and his solo performance always make me impressive esp.CHECKMATE and his dance in Star king when I saw he dance I really love him more and more.>0<

Guest marose270

JUST WANNA COOL DOWN OUR ANGER HERE....

REMEMBER THE GIRL WHO MADE STRING VERSION IN YOUTUBE...

I THINK I FOUND OUT IN DNBN..SOMEONE MIX IT WITH THE BOYS VOICE...

RESULT IS>>>>>>AMAZING!!!!!!!!EPIC!!! DRAMATIC

THE BOYS SHOULD SING IN THIS VERSION TOO....

LOVE IN THE ICE (STRING VERSION + DBSK VOICE)

click at the 14822...☆ [sM 불공정 계약] [음성] Love in the Ice Strings + VOCAL Mix ver.

ReallY HookEd me up aFter ReadinG this...

Found it....But can I DL this?!

in short i don't know how to USe DNBN...

can you help...

is it also in You tube!?

please...

THankS aloT!

T will be thsk's first dvd to break 100k. :D

sadly fitb's sales is only about half of T's. between the two, i prefer fitb tour a lil' bit more.

group releases tend to garner more sales but hopefully the upcoming single will still be able to pull in good numbers despite it being a duet.

edit:

there's an article on dnbn that says sm town's 2009 summer album will be released on the 14th. it only mentions dbsg, sj, and shinee though.

dbsg's song is titled "12:34"? (12시 34분), it's a medium tempo song and lyrics were written by changmin.

:o Summer Album!

I am looking forward to their new song!

I like it already. 12:34.haha

I miss them!

Guest alexkziel

TVXQ to Participate in August 14th SMTOWN Album

b00896134a80b1a420e05.jpg

The list of SM Entertainment artists who will participate in new album Summer SMTOWN ‘09 is released.

On August 11th, representative from SM Entertainment said, “On August 14th, Summer SMTOWN ‘09 will be released.”

“Two years later, in 2007 we also released the album for whole Asia. The participating groups for upcoming new album are TVXQ, Super Junior, and SHINee. There will be 4 songs in the album which features the powerful summer atmosphere, including the title song “Seaside” where you can feel the warm friendship between these young men.”

In addition, for song “12: 34″ which features TVXQ, Choikang Changmin is in charge for the lyrics, while Super Junior will sing a song from their 2nd Asia Tour “Carnival” that is highly anticipated by the fans, and SHINee is coming up with a dance song titled “SCAR”. Meanwhile the title song “Seaside” is planned to be released for the first time through on line site.

source: star.mt.kr

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

:huh:

I wonder what's SM is trying to do.-_-

Guest j.adore

^ I think you meant August, not December ^^;;

I can't figure out SM anymore. I'm waiting for the first hearing day... gahh

but since it is going to be released on the 14th, it is most likely that they already had the song recorded before the dispute started. The hearing isn't gonna be until after the album is released so i guess there isn't anything that is stopping them from releasing the song. If they pulled the song completely from the album, it might actually freak out fans and if korean fans are freaked, it is scaryy... hm.

Guest ladyelhisa

...I can remember since when.. :lol:

The whole face.. :P He's so dang perfect!

Hmm...actually all of it. :D

Dang, so many news about the case are spreading. :( I think something is happening :mellow: The only thing that we can actually do is to STICK TOGETHER and ALWAYS KEEP OUR FAITHS.

After a succesfull concert in Tokyo Dome, a sad lawsuit came... :(

Semi-Hiatus...

Guest dbxxsk

OMG I FOUND THIS ARTICLE ON ALLKPOP. AFTER READING IT, I WAS SHOCKED...BUT MY TRUST TO DBSK REMAINS UNAFFECTED..read on for yourself... BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE SHOULD NEVER DOUBT DBSK

"I'm sure a lot of fans may be outraged at SM Entertainment for the seemingly unfair payment DBSK has been perceived to have been receiving, but SME recently made an announcement that the boys are actually getting 4:6 (40% DBSK / 60% SME) of the profits. During the last 5 years, DBSK has earned about 49.8 billion won which is equal to a bit more than 40 million USD. From this amount, 22.4 billion won (a bit more than 18 million USD) was subtracted for the expenses SME invested in the group. From the remaining 27.4 billion won (a bit more than 22 million USD), the profits were divided 4:6.

SME stated "Right now the profits are split DBSK 40%, SM 60%. From the 27.4 billion won, 10.1 billion won (almost 9 million USD) goes to DBSK and 16.4 billion won (a bit more than 13 million USD) goes to SME." Furthermore, it was mentioned that for overseas activities, DBSK earned 70% of the profits while SME made 30%. This included all events, festivities, and commercials.

However, members Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong said "The calculations of the profits are too vague. We cannot trust it."

SME also explained the reasoning behind the 13 year contract with DBSK. They stated "We were taking overseas activities into consideration when we were making the contract. We were thinking about 3~4 years in Korea, 3~4 years in Japan, and 3~4 years in China."

EVERYONE, OUR TRUST TO THE BOYS SHOULD NOT WAVER. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE WHOLE RATIO IS 4:6. WE'VE ALL HEARD OF PREVIOUS CASES WITH SHINHWA AND H.O.T. WHY DO YOU THINK HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF??? BECAUSE SM ENTERTAINMENT IS NOT A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY, THAT'S WHY!! ALSO, SM WAS NEVER WILLING TO REVEAL THE EXACT AMOUNT. THIS CASE IS GOING TO COURT.. SM SHOULD BE BRINGING UP THE BANK STATEMENTS AND ALL. BUT THEY KEPT DISTRACTING US TO OTHER THINGS. AND I FIND IT A BIT ODD.

SO REMEMBER WE SHOULD ALWAYS TRUST THE FIVE AND STAY LOYAL. DON'T EVER DOUBT DBSK!!!

TVXQ to Participate in December 14th SMTOWN Album

The list of SM Entertainment artists who will participate in new album Summer SMTOWN ‘09 is released.

On August 11th, representative from SM Entertainment said, “On December 14th, Summer SMTOWN ‘09 will be released.”

“Two years later, in 2007 we also released the album for whole Asia. The participating groups for upcoming new album are TVXQ, Super Junior, and SHINee. There will be 4 songs in the album which features the powerful summer atmosphere, including the title song “Seaside” where you can feel the warm friendship between these young men.”

In addition, for song “12: 34″ which features TVXQ, Choikang Changmin is in charge for the lyrics, while Super Junior will sing a song from their 2nd Asia Tour “Carnival” that is highly anticipated by the fans, and SHINee is coming up with a dance song titled “SCAR”. Meanwhile the title song “Seaside” is planned to be released for the first time through on line site.

source: star.mt.kr

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

similar news from kbites

Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior and SHINee to release ‘09 Summer SMTown’ album

SMTown’s summer album ‘09 SUMMER SMTOWN’ will be released coming 14th August.

After 2 years since SM Town released their last summer album in 2007, they are back to release a new summer album. This time 3 teams from SM Entertainment has participated in the album – Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior and SHINee. And the title song will be ‘Seaside Resting Area’ and will altogether include 4 songs.

Other songs from the album will be ‘12.34′, a song with medium tempo, by Dong Bang Shin Ki, ‘Carnival’ by Super Junior first revealed during their Super Show II concert. Ann also powerful dance song ‘Scar’ by SHINee.

The album will be released on Melon, Dosirak, Soribada etc from 11th August. And the title song will be revealed first, then on 12th August ‘Scar’ will be revealed, ‘Carnival’ to be revealed on 13th and ‘12.34′ to be revealed on 14th August.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest JunnieGirL

leave it to SM to make fans going like this -> :wacko:

what ALBUM consists of 4 songs ? so i think they'll release the "girl" vers.(or something like that) later ?

i want CSJH & JRI !!! TRAX, too... also Ayumi, Isak, and other SM's neglected acts <_<

well, can't wait for the songs :)

Guest kiisachan

I have a request...

Can anyone post pictures of the boys wearing hats or beanies or however you call them :wacko: ?

Like on the airports? Like the ones that they wear and lookfreaking good!!

I know there are a lot, but I suck at saving them....if someone could do me that favor!!

Thank you so much!!

Guest Julian Rie

Hey guys, this isn't entirely relevant but I sent an email to allkpop asking them to stop mentioning them in articles because I don't know why, but I always find that the way they right about them is extremely rude. Here's what I wrote:

Regarding matters related to DBSK/TVXQ

I, and certain other fans here, would appreciate it it greatly if the staff at allkpop did not talk about DBSK/TVXQ with such a disparaging tone. You always seem to refer to other KPop groups with a lot more respect, and frankly I find that quite rude. Now, the reason for this could be because they are more active in Japan than Korea, but they still deserve respect for what they've achieved and what they will achieve as musicians.

Many fans are worried sick because of the whole matter, and it seems as if you all find it amusing. In fact, the very first article about the matter caused endless amounts of panic when the issue of disbandment was not even mentioned.

In future, unless there is a major update in the case, we would be grateful if DBSK/TVXQ was not mentioned at all, since the small comments included in some of your articles are particularly scathing, such as "and the only thing we know for sure about DBSK's future is that they won't be performing in Korea anytime soon. " As fans, we are well aware of that. No need to rub out faces in it.

And please, don't take offense. We're only trying to protect our feelings right now.

Did I do a bad thing? I don't know why I'm always offended when allkpop writes about DBSK. I just am. Maybe I'm just paranoid. -_-

I know what u r talking about there was a post about how shinee was going to replace TVXQ ....It was like just to Hurt TVXQ fans more it realy made me cry

I think they enjoy this case and enjoy making fans hurt ....the comments over there sometimes are just so rude ...

I don't know why can't they just report the news without the rude side comment they make ....

but any way they will probably just tell us stupid fans who are just being emotional and can't take the truth to just get over it and not be such brats about it (I'm sure that's not what they will feel if their favorite group was in such situation)....

but we know the truth we just expected them to be more considerat about their readers feeling whom a few of them i'm sure are TVXQ fans...but whatever I just stopped going to that sit they just don't worth to be stressed out about it :)

Archived