[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest oom2cm

Junsu: If I was alone, there'd be no way I could have come this far. I don't really have that confidence, but to be here, together.. now, the five of us are already a family.

Yoochun: Even if everything failed, as long as the members are there, I feel that it's all right, and another chance will definitely come our way. For me, they're more than family.

Yunho: Each time, I've said that they're like my siblings, like my family. But to me, they're more than family. They're a part of me. My alter ego, perhaps?

Changmin: We trust each other, and are also each other's strengths. Before I knew it, they are already a deep part of me. Their existence to me is as important as my life.

Jaejoong: We're family, as well as friends. The word comrade also comes to mind. We have to be together. If it's not the five of us, it's not Tohoshinki.

credit: dbsk soompiers

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sunar

ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY NO WHERE IN THIS WHOLE THING DID THEY SPEAK ABOUT WANTING MORE MONEY!!!

ALL THAT WAS SAID WAS THAT THEY WANT MORE FREEDOM FROM THE CONTRACT AND THEY ARE JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THEY REALLY ARE SUPPOSED TO EARN. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DONT THINK THEY EVEN CARE ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS

this is sooo lame i feel like the true fans should go to one of the sites that were mention earlier and just leave soompi

there you will find fans that dont blame them and arent speaking harsh about them. i mean seriously nobody really knows whats going on in their head!!

i for one am leaving, last post here peace outs~

Guest Cloudy1430268312

OOOH GOD. thank you to some great people here for their great posts / replies.

sometimes you really take the words out of my mouth..

anyway

I never planned, actually to write a long contribution. But this one contribution 1-2 pages before me, has made me, nevertheless, express still my opinion.

Yes LSM create them.LSM has given them possibilities. But without the passion and work of DBSK nothing would have become this far and this popular. There have been many artists (whether Korean or other) who have disappeared after for a while again because her intention not was big enough. DBSK is POPULAR in the whole wide world!!

But DBSK has worked hard, has danced, has sung, has performed, has hardly slept, put through having their intention. Albums have sold.

They have given the fan's pleasure.

It is it is a pity, if one look to these people as robots. They are human!!!. They also have needs. It is not about the money, it is more about the principle of the thing.

Also with a normal job one expects from the employer that he treats you properly and fairly. Only because he is your employer, this is called not that he may use you. Or you cant be their sclave.

Nevertheless, it cannot be, although one gives so much only one small part gets back. Is this really fair? but gladfully i believe in karma. DBSK will get what they deserve, if soon or later.

They have the right to say their mind. To say what they do not feel as right.

It is simply ridiculous if I see ungifted artists in Europe or the USA which are able to do really nothing, earn even more than DBSK or other gifted Korean artist. There are enough examples which I not must enumerate.

I am from Europe but i respect the artists in Korea more.

so i dont want to keep my post any longer.

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Guest classic8iron

totally agree with you

hands down

guess what? I am also another person with high expectation. I have NEVER EVER liked a boy band before (not even BSB when they were still "hot"), trust me I have MORE prejudice to ANY of them than you can possibly imagine. Furthermore, I didn't even like the language (sorry to all Korean native speakers). It is not their pretty face that touches my heart. To be honest, pretty boys aren't my type. They captured my heart with their MUSIC, and PASSION for MUSIC. They changed my prejudice with even the language and make me learn to appreciate Korean cuisine and culture.

Even at the top of the industry, DBSK has always shown their humble and earnest selves. No matter how much other artists praise them, they will still smile shyly and thanks with all their heart. Anyone ever heard of a cocky DBSK? I am afraid you can try to dig out but NO, you will NEVER find any comment like that

you can bash them, you can have your opinion, just that, it would be nice to be fair and admit undeniable facts.

DBSK is respectable, admirable ARTISTS and GENTLEMEN

I am agreement with you! Other than the fact that their voices are awesome accaplla, they've always struck me as very humbled, down-to-earth. and very gounded. After all their years of success, I've wondered how they will grow as perfomers, artists, and entertainers. Yes, fans are important -- but in order to grow, sometimes those paths may not be in agreement with all. They've weathered insurmountable obstacles together before. They've also said that there's no hidden secrets among the members.

Wherever the current situation takes the group, I trust that their friendship and bond will always be there -- whether or not they remain as a group or go their separate ways. 6+ years together is amazing. I can't expect them to continue together -- if each member was true to himself and continue to pursue his own dreams and desires. As a fan, I'd like them to be together. Hope to continue to support ALL their endeavors and pursuits - whether or not they match mine for them.

~~~an avid ajumma fan from US

Guest lynaeina

Just to let everyone know what Mr. Lee

is investing up his money these days...

Banker, Pop Music Producer Sign Up to Produce Own $33 Bordeaux

Review by Elin McCoy

08teyssier2c.jpg

Aug. 3 (Bloomberg) -- On a sunny June morning, Korean pop entrepreneur Soo-Man Lee arrived at Chateau Teyssier in Saint- Emilion in a chauffeur-driven Mercedes minivan. After sipping wines in the handsome barrel cellar, the founder of Seoul-based S M Entertainment signed up for his personal dream: to make his own cuvee of 2009 Bordeaux.

The chateau is the European outpost of Crushpad, a San Francisco custom-wine company founded in 2004 that helps wine lovers produce their own vintage without abandoning their day jobs. Last year 5,000 clients made 1,600 barrels (40,000 cases) of California wine at the cavernous 34,000-square-foot warehouse in the city’s Dogpatch district.

The Bordeaux branch, in the works for more than a year, opened in May, bringing the American do-it-yourself wine movement to the French region.

Lee, 57, is a talent manager and producer who creates South Korean K-pop superstars like BoA, girl group Girls’ Generation and boy bands TVXQ and Super Junior. He’s also a wine collector who wants “to create a great wine that can fit Asian people’s taste.”

After conferring with Crushpad France president Stephen Bolger, Lee decided to make three barrels -- about 75 cases --of a merlot-cabernet blend with grapes from three of the company’s six vineyard choices. Total cost: 21,150 euros, or about 23.5 euros a bottle. That’s about $30,145, or $33 a bottle.

Lee said he plans to label his wine Emos (“mine” in Greek) and serve it to celebrities and producers in Korea, Japan and China. With the cream of Bordeaux winemaking and viticulture consultants on hand to help, Lee’s wine should wow ‘em.

Napoleonic Chateau

I dropped by the pretty cream-colored, Napoleonic-era chateau in June to check out the facilities. Hidden away in tiny Vignonet, a 10-minute drive from the town of Saint-Emilion, it wasn’t easy to find. Slim, jeans-clad Bolger, a boyish 40-year- old former chief executive officer of Internet company BuyForMetals, guided me around the winemaking spaces full of wooden vats and wine-stained barrels that ooze romance.

“The first challenge was finding appropriate vineyards of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, and cabernet franc,” Bolger explained, as he handed me photos showing flourishing vines in various locations. “The make-your-own concept is unknown here and agents thought I was crazy.”

Bolger, who owns a share of the company, enlisted famous consultants Eric Boissenot (Lafite-Rothschild, Leoville Las Cases, Palmer, etc.) and Stephane Derenoncourt (Pavie-Macquin, Canon-La-Gaffeliere, etc.) to help make the final picks and then manage them.

Vineyard Choice

The price for a barrel ranges from 6,750 euros to 13,500 euros, depending on vineyard choice.

As in San Francisco, the cost includes grapes, equipment, storage, packaging and resident winemakers who handle day-to-day tasks. Clients participate as much as they wish -- Lee plans to fly in to blend his cuvee -- and follow the development of their wine online on crushnet.com.

Crushpad had planned to buy a warehouse and equipment until the economic slump since last September pushed Bolger to find a chateau to host the do-it-yourselfers for a fee.

Enter British winemaker Jonathan Maltus, who bought Chateau Teyssier in 1994 and crafts tiny lots of powerful, expensive single-vineyard cuvees. A self-described “rebel in the land of tradition,” he provides winemaking supervision and storage, though no overnights in the chateau itself.

Maltus, in a blue button-down shirt, smoothed his thatch of black hair, then poured his own 2008 barrel samples to show off his winemaking style.

Cult Winemaker

A key player in the controversial 1990s “garagiste” movement of cult wineries, Maltus has, thankfully, backed off his former turbocharged, oaky style. The wines are powerful and packed with fruit, but also balanced. I preferred elegant, complex Vieux Chateau Mazerat ($95) to brooding flagship Le Dome ($135). Plump, savory Le Carre ($62) and rich, supple Laforge ($40) were the best value.

The arrangement has obvious cash-flow advantages for Maltus, as well as access to Crushpad’s huge mailing list, which is offering his 2008 futures at a discount of as much as 20 percent.

For European clients, the Bordeaux location is a major plus. Estonia native and London resident Taavet Hinrikus, 28, made a barrel of pinot at Crushpad San Francisco last year.

“Bordeaux is so much closer,” he said in a telephone interview. “I can fly down for a day to sort grapes.”

Hinrikus convinced Estonian friends to join him. “Many of us want to buy a chateau one day,” he said. “This is the next best thing.”

Expert Help

Chateau Pavie fan Mathias Maurer, 34, head of the Zurich office of a Swiss trust and accounting company, said part of the appeal is making wine with the help of outstanding experts and without the cost of ownership. A vineyard in a top Bordeaux location can cost $800,000 per hectare and up.

So far, Bolger has commitments for 16 barrels, with a half- dozen more contracts out and harvest still two months away. If Crushpad sells 40 barrels this year, he’ll be happy.

It’s not just about wine, he said. “Bordeaux has this mystique as a region. We offer people a chance to be an insider, a way to feel they belong.”

(Elin McCoy writes on wine and spirits for Bloomberg News. Any opinions expressed are her own.)

To contact the writer of the story: Elin McCoy at emcwine@aol.com.

Last Updated: August 3, 2009 00:01 EDT

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aOb0EKQ2DQNs

Ahhh~ yes. It's all in the wine.

Not with our boys anymore. :)

Guest wendydreams

Being an entertainer is just another job which has its own requirements ~ every job has points and contracts that exclude a lot of things too and if JJ, Junsu and Micky couldnt handle it then they need find new jobs ~ just because they are popular and have masses of fans doesnt mean they can go around asking for more money ~ you guys are giving more respect to a bunch of performing monkeys than a bunch of doctors who are trying so hard to find cures for diseases, stay up all night in labs and barely get breaks (and have brains) and dont even get paid half as much as DBSK are getting paid ~ i mean someone said they (dbsk) only earn 300K a year.... WTF 300K is ALOT of money and I bet you guys would dream to earn that. I bet even some doctors out there dream to earn that.

erm..sorry~~ for this random post...

didnt online for long and dunno e details of wad's happening..but~~

WTF~~~ 300K is soooo sooo sooo damn little can????!!!!!

omg....seriously i nv imagine they could have been earning so little~~!!!

personally, i m quite involved in e entertainment industry~ so i m quite familiar with e rates/earnings for artist/singer...

300K is simply TOO over~!!!

Taiwan singer like Jay chou simply earn 300K for singing a few songs for ONE performance at china can??!!!

(well~~ but that's before deduction from company)

i m glad that they did bring this up~~

all e best to them~~ i keep my faith in them~~

Guest tpn1122

Aish, all this drama in the thread is getting really annoying <_<

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You cannot make someone else think the way you want them to. And this is addressing the people who are arguing about JaeJoong/Junsu/Yoochun's reasons for filing the complaint. I'm an avid follower of DBSK, top acapella dance group in Asia. There are bound to be anti-fans or just fans who see them in a negative light. But I think if you really love the group, you wouldn't waste your time or breath on persuading the negative fans to see things your way. I trust the boys. They have their own reason for doing this. But right now, I'm repeating the same thing they said: THERE ARE NO DISPUTES AMONG THE MEMBERS & THEY DO NOT WANT TO DISBAND. Isn't that what really matters? The band that we all love isn't going anywhere. I think we should just wait and see what SM Ent. & DBSK plans on doing. Some sort of legal procedure is going to be done, and then hopefully DBSK will be able to revise the unfair clauses in their contract. That is all I'm going to say on this.

------

I'm going to attempt to lighten the mood. It's so dramatic and sad in this thread recently. ^_^ I've been wondering about this for awhile. But how would you feel if your were somehow related to DBSK? I mean let's say you were a sister, brother or close relative. I'm always curious as to how JaeJoong's 8(?) sisters hide or show everyone that Yongwoong JaeJoong is their brother! I'd be so happy if I was Yunho's little sister. He's so caring and kind. *swoons* Or Junsu's twin brother Junho. Wouldn't it be nice to have such a close sibling? So what do you guys think?

Which member's sibling would you want to be?

Guest KaoriHoshiko

guys please help me.

i am doing a TVXQ COMPILATION OF QUOTES. can you give me more?

just like this.

"If we don't make the harmony of all FIVE, it can't make the sound of TVXQ!" - Jaejoong

"Only when the five of us are together, are we called TVXQ!" -Changmin

"If I was alone, there'd be no way that I could have come this far. I don't really have that confidence but to be here.. together, now the five of us are already a family." - Kim Junsu

"Even if everything failed, as long as the members are there. I feel that it's alright, and another chance would definitely come our way. To me.. they're more than family." - Park Yoochun

"Each time I've said that they're like my family, but to me they're more than family. They're a part of me. My alter ego perhaps?" - Jung Yunho

"Before I knew it, they are already a deep part of me. Their existence to me is as important as my life" - Shim Changmin

"We are family, as well as friends. The word "comrade" also comes to mind. We have to be together. If it's not the five of us it's not TVXQ" - Kim Jaejoong

I hope that EXPLAINS SO MUCH. To the fans that are still doubting the boys.

seriously see it for yourselves.

I got the quotes from here :)

Guest severus

Cassies should all line up and egg the SME building. Hoohoo.

Though the action may reflect poorly upon the boy band itself.

Guest 1S0ULL

Wow I havent been on this thread in a very long time.

But I have to come back and post my opinion on the situation.

As a proud fan, all I can do is support whatever they do and I definitely do have the faith that they will stay together.

They deserve the best because they've worked extremely hard and fought through a lot of obstacles as a group.

They are one of the most talented groups in the industry not because all 5 of them are naturally born with all these talents, but the fact that they work so damn hard to reach their goals and work in such harmony together.

And despite of all the fame and success they've achieved, they still stay grounded, humble and never forget who they are.

DBSK is the one that got me interested in kpop, they were the first boygroup that I got into believing that not all boybands have no talent LOLS (besides BSB).

Their acapella are always perfect and leave me breathless and their stages are always performed perfectly with so much passion.

I give all respects to DBSK because it's what they deserve.

Guest tomoxixon

I want to tell Lee soo man that he should go to hell if DBSK's members can't stay together anymore. Like someone said, "DBSK is respectable, admirable ARTISTS and GENTLEMEN". I started knowing korean music through DBSK's music. I love Jae joong oppa, Junsu oppa, Yunho oppa, Yoo chun oppa and chang min. O love their music. SM don't have the right to destroy our group, our music...and may be an important part of our life.

It's too disappoint that all that theyreally care is money.

It's too sad that Lee soo man is not the good man, the father who'll protect their child. He is indeed cruel and inhumain. Everybody know that our members can only sleep 3-4 hours per day. So don't LIE that you do the planning based on their heatlh's condition. Do not LIE about their salary. Because we find it ridiculous.

I want to say that DBSK won't be alone in this war against SM. I WILL be there with them, with all of you. If SM really want to abondon DBSK, to destroy the musical futur of "our mans", SM have to stand against us, fight with us.

I'm not agressive but we can't let them go with the way they treat DBSK, and other artists. We CAN protect DBSK and fight with DBSK.

Let's have faith and courage!!!

Guest Chantesuta

I think I would get along best with Junsu or JaeJoong. But I'd rather be JaeJoong's sister and Junsu's close friend. 'Cause... Junsu would kinda be annoying and embarassing at times if he was my brother lol JaeJoong is the kinda person I look up to and that's why I think he;d be a good big brother for me :D But, I've got too many siblings already... (there's currently 6 kids and my mom is pregnant. Twins, I think ;))

Let's lighten up the mood in here, shall we? I don't think I can take any more arguing :P

Guest houseof_twinkies;

I agree with you so much,1S0ULL ~

DBSK never let the fame get to their heads. Not once.

and I for one, believe that this is an important time for us to stand by them and let them know that we are here no matter what.

The moment I show a DBSK video, I knew they were different from any other group and their hard work and success just proves it.

I respect them greatly for what they do and will forever support them no matter what.

I believe they want to stay together because its their passion and love.

I highly doubt they would let all this slip away.

I will always keep the faith and I hope everyone else does too(:

Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest. D:

As for the brother question, I'd pick Jaejoong.

It would give me a reason to steal his awesome clothes xD

The 5 members in which the group Dong Bang Shin Ki is comprised of are indeed human beings such as you and I.

This may seem like a dumb statement I know, but some of the recent posts just scream bloody ignorance towards this fact : )

thnks miss_h for your post.

By that time I was way too unstable to reply on my own..would have said some things I regret but you,

you know how to keep an openmind and stay cool no matter what : )

I admire that.

~~~~~~~~~

My Apology:

Many of you have come in here asking for promoting peace and yeah, this forum is a crazy battle ground now.

But really..it's just not going to stop. At least not now.

With the smallest scrap of an update we get on the whole case, people are bound to respond.

And I'm not even going to lie, I'm not strong enough to retreat.

I come back to check this thread only to read, once again, a post that pisses the hell outta me.

Things are being said that are just so..ridiculous in my eyes.

The boys very names are being spurned by so-called "fans".

I can't let it slide.

Some of the posts here hurt to read.

It hurts to know that someone could think the things they do about the members or a member.

'No..not the DBSK I've come to know and love..'

That goes on through my mind.

You understand me right?

manda.

~~~~~~~

Thanks toomuchsmiling--great compilation~ They're so dang dorky.

Keep the poems comin' guys! They're very inspirational && the quote compilation is a beautiful idea : )

Sign the petition guys!!

And: I'd want Changmin to be my big brother LOL

He's smart so he could impart some of his genius-ness to me xD

and I love his witty humor. He'd crack me up all time!

And..I dunnoo..he's just seems like a cool kid ; )

oh oh! and we'd have food eating competitions!! (Although..he'd beat me)

Guest laurana1

Thank you, JunsuxXcutie^^^

I feel the EXACT same way...

I want the peace and unity so much!!!

And yet, the things people (very very FEW people) are saying just break my heart.

I guess it's kinda silly, 2 or 3 people come in here and say some stuff and then 100+ other people get all riled up and spend the next hour typing up really long replies about how they need to respect the boys and we need to unite.

So much trouble over these very few people...

But at the same time, I think we can all say how we feel about certain opinions.

Direct arguments can be pmed, but if it's more of a general opinion, I think it's ok to post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SM Entertainment’s refutation, “They made 11b KRW after debut”

Posted on August 3, 2009 by sookyeong

SM Entertainment, with which Dong Bang Shin Ki member Hero JaeJoong, Micky YooChun and Xiah JunSu has have a dispute with, came out to reveal their official stand.

...Dude.

I freakin' HATE SM right now... :fury:

And because people have pointed this out before, SM does not mean Lee Soo Man.

But it's true... I HATE them.

I'm sorry, I do. I know we should focus on the positive, and yeah, they made DBSK, DBSK signed a contract, etc...

But COME ON.

Everything they've done is so horrible...

And now they have the audacity to release this load of crap as their "official statement"... Dear LORD.

Now I'm even more convinced than ever that they have it in for our boys.

Seriously, they've treated them so badly...

And now, NOW they say things like this...

SM Entertainment said on 3rd August, “Dong Bang Shin Ki has earn 11billion KRW from after their debut till 2009 July (dividend payout 9.2 billion KRW + beforehand provision 1.77 billion KRW). Also they also received many high-end foreign products in the process even though SM Entertainment was suffering from a business deficit in the 4 years after the group’s debut. And even though there is a distributive ratio, they would have raised it with proftis from their endorsement in CFs, doing events and also photoshoots.”

So basically they're saying "well the members made ALL of this money (which isn't a lot for what they've done) and we gave them presents... And we're poor, SME is poor right now... Poor us..."

Like WTFever...

So you can prove you actually gave the members SOME money.

The whole "gifts" thing? Please... What a weak argument. So you gave them a car. Big whoop. Why not give them the money they deserve so they can buy their OWN cars? HUH???

And I seriously doubt the company is as badly off as they say... If they are, then SM people must REALLY suck at their jobs. Because DBSK has been bringing in buttloads of cash, DESPITE the recession, and it sure as hell ain't going to the boys, so where EXACTLY is it going?!?

And helllloooo, the boys HAVE done events, CFs and photoshoots... so what did they get for all of that? HMM???

And about how the 3 members have said that they were given unjust treatment, SM Entertainment said, “About their health and schedule, we have discussed them before they were put through it.”

Oh, that's sooooo much better, SM. "Hey guys, we just wanted to let you know ahead of time that we're going to drive you to the point of physical and mental exhaustion again... Is that okay? ...No?... Well THAT'S TOO BAD because you have a contract! I'm glad we had this little talk..."

So their point is that it's OKAY to abuse the guys like this because they told them ahead of time?

At least if they'd denied the claim that'd be something, but they're actually ADMITTING that the boys' health has been in jeopardy?

And about the cosmetic enterprise, SM said, “Looking at this case, this holds substantial reasons to it. It is evident since there is only 3 members involved in this case. They wanted to reduce the loss of image and harm to them as soon as possible with this plan as they will be used for the enterprise in terms of having their images used as part of marketing and also to participate in events for the enterprise.”

Okay, SM, maybe you guys are slow but STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!! Nobody even CARES about the stupid cosmetics company... DON'T call the boys liars, STOP trying to diminish their claims, and STFU!!! "It is evident..." PLEASE. So now you're trying to tell us why the boys are doing this when they ALREADY TOLD US something completely DIFFERENT? Don't put words in their mouths... especially if those words are LIES...

Also, “According to the Fair Trade commission, there is no provision saying that singers cannot be signed for beyond a period of 7 years, and there is no exceptional provision limiting the contract of singers promoting overseas. We did amendments to the exclusive rights clause for 5 times after the contract was contracted, 2 times were to address the compensation of loss, and after checking and confirmation by the Fair Trade Commission. The rest of the 3 times were to address the profits distribution ratio and for renewal – in 2004 January, then in 2007 February and 2009 February.”

Whatever, I'm sure it's all a load of bull...

You've already lied and twisted everything you said before this...

So I don't believe a word of it.

“We will solve this case with the 3 members regarding the application for retractile in the contract and the lawsuit confrontation as soon as possible.”

Source: K Bites

Hey SM, guess what?

I HATE YOU. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the topic of the lawyer:

Although I was a bit downhearted when I heard SM hired a lawyer, it seems normal and expected now.

At the time, I thought SM was counter-suing the boys, so I was worried because they already have enough going on.

But whatever.

We can take them.

If that "official statement" of theirs is the best they can do, then I'm not worried! (Well, maybe a tiny bit, but just because they're so sneaky and slimy).

BRING IT ON, SM.

Bring it ON.

I have complete faith in the boys, and I'm sure they knew what they were getting into.

It doesn't mean it's gonna be an easy fight, but it's a necessary one (imo).

Yet again, I'd just like to say that I'm POSITIVE Yunho and Changmin are in on this, too...

They're all together in this.

They've already said they want to stay together like 49503000000000000 times, why do they need to say it again?

They're not breaking up, they never were gonna break up, so what's the issue?

It's just stupid SM trying to break the fans up.

Trying to divide the boys while simultaneously claiming they want to keep them together.

I've been wondering who that "music expert" was, the one who said that it would be "hard for them all to stay together" or some other load of bull along those lines... Probably someone from SM who just didn't want people to know he was from SM.

So to sum it all up: SM sucks, the boys aren't breaking up.

Ok, now that we've cleared THAT up, about Yunho and Changmin...

For all of you out there who have said the horrible things about them...

I was really upset with you, but fortunately about 500+ other Cassies already took the words out of my mouth and scolded you for me... So I decided it wasn't necessary for me to say anything specifically.

If you'd like, you're welcome to backtrack and read all of their responses again, and just pretend I wrote them...

But only if you want.

Anyway, I sound like a total jerk so I'm sorry, because what we need to do is SUPPORT each other and not fight.

So I'll do my part and support you and the boys, now please do your part and do the same. Please don't bash, don't argue, let's just stand together in this.

Peace?

Nextly... (Is that a word? I don't think so... Whatever, I'm using it anyway)

To the people who have said they think Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu are selfish...

Not that many people have responded to that yet, so I want to say a little something.

It's INSANE to think that this is them "being selfish".

Seriously, WHAT???

It's SELFISH of them to ask for their health?

It's SELFISH of them to ask for the money THEY'VE RIGHTFULLY EARNED???

It's SELFISH of them to ask for their FREEDOM?!?!

That's not being selfish, that's being a person...

Just because we all love them doesn't mean they're our playthings that only exist to keep us happy.

They're PEOPLE.

They have RIGHTS!!!

They've been suffering for six whole years and you only think about how the FANS might be upset?

THAT is being selfish...

What do you want from them, you just want them to suck it up and deal with the physical, mental and emotional TORTURE they're put through just so you can see them prance around on stage and you can complain about how they need to release more songs?

Please tell me that's not what you're saying...

Hard as it is to believe, these boys were not born for the sole purpose of entertaining you.

Sure, that's their JOB, but it's not their whole life's purpose or anything.

They have the right to be HAPPY.

Just because fans love them doesn't take that right away.

They've given EVERYTHING THEY HAVE for the past six years and now they come forward and tell us they're tired and hurting and the first thing you do is to call them SELFISH? God...

They are the most unselfish people on the PLANET.

How anyone can think otherwise is beyond me.

So please stop all this nonsense, it's insulting to the boys, and it's insulting to me.

Let's please focus on sticking together for the boys.

Ok, about the whole "SM is in the right" thing...

I get what you're saying.

I really do.

SM gave the boys a chance when no one else would, and now they're famous.

SM took a gamble, and now they're profiting from it.

The boys did sign a contract, that's true.

And I mean, it does make sense...

If it was just about the money thing, I'd agree with you more.

But for SM to treat the boys like that is just NOT OKAY.

Say I signed a contract with you saying you could kill me. Then say you actually DID kill me. Does that mean it's not murder, because I signed a contract? Wouldn't the government still be able to prosecute you?

Just because they signed a contract doesn't make these things okay... Right?

Like others have said, I think the boys had to pay at least some stuff while training.

And yeah, they get to do what they love, right?

But now SM took that away, too...

Sure, they get to sing.

But only what SM tells them to sing.

And yeah, they get to perform.

But only when and where SM says they can.

SM has taken away the joy they get from their work.

If SM tells them they have to act in a drama, even if they don't want to, then that's what they have to do.

Is that really right?

The boys are unhappy. So it's a problem.

And with regards to the money... Idk. They have nice cars, but didn't SM buy them? So it's not like they had a choice, then. That's like an employer deciding to pay their employee in pizzas, or something. And then saying, "well, I gave them all these pizzas, so we're even now."

It just doesn't work that way!!!

Maybe the boys make a lot of money still, but it's the principle of everything.

They should get paid WHAT THEY ARE DUE.

And as others have said, the money gets split after they pay costs, so the 80% that goes to SM doesn't even go to that.

I don't think the boys are greedy, they've all given to charities and return fans' presents...

They ask fans to donate to charity in their name...

Isn't that generous? Not greedy.

But just because other artists are also being screwed over doesn't make this ok either.

That's like saying "Yeah, they're seriously underpaid, but there are some other people who make less money than they do, so it's no big deal..."

There are also lots of people who make more money than them.

For example, the people at SM. xD

So it really is just a matter of fairness.

You said that SM pays for everything the boys do, but that's untrue. The money DBSK makes goes to pay for the stuff, then SM splits it 80-20. It's like this:

Say they have a concert. And say it costs $1,000 to do that concert by paying for the location and lights and the other 5 billion expenses. (I know that's an unrealistic number, but it's a NICE number that's easy to work with). So SM shells out the $1,000 to pay for it. Then they hold the concert and make, say, $5,000 in ticket sales. The first thing SM does is take $1,000 out of that $5,000, to compensate for the costs. After that, the $4,000 is split 80-20, SM takes $3,200 and DBSK gets $800. The $800 is then split five ways- only $160 each. So SM gets the money they paid back by taking it from DBSK's profits, and then takes their own share in addition to that.

You say that SM made sure the boys are treated like stars- in some respects, that's true, but sleep deprivation isn't even treating them like HUMANS.

I understand some of your points, but, as others have said, they have more than paid back what they owe SM.

Say you want to go to college and become a lawyer, but you can't afford it. Because you can't afford it, your parents lend you the money to pay for college. It's a gamble for them, because you might flunk out or be unsuccessful even if you get your degree. But you work really really hard and do everything it takes to become successful. After that, your parents tell you that they are taking 80% of all of the money you ever make, after you pay any costs you may have. It makes sense that you would pay them back, and even that you might give them extra for believing in you, because you're successful now and you wouldn't be if they hadn't given you the money. But does that really entitle them to take such a large amount, especially when you are now the one doing all of the work?

Just because SM did this for them doesn't mean they need to owe SM forever. Because they worked hard, too. It goes both ways...

Idk if any of this made sense, but that's how I see it.

I have more thoughts, but this is already way too long and I'm hungry for lunch, lol.

So, before I go...

Always keep the faith!!!~~~

And I'm sorry! >_<

Guest yiyi0312

I've been like checking this thread for like every 2 hrs since yesterday 11am (after the official release Jaechunsu's statement)

*blames myself for working on project so last minute*

Edited away ... cos i've said wat I wanted...

Yunho! he got this protective aura ^^

That will make you feel safe and comfortable around him, and he seems like the kind he will sits down and listen to you ... all your worries or feelings that you wanna share. ^^

*How come my answer sounds more like "Which member do you want as your boyfriend?" Muahaha! XD

BTW~ SM TOWN with our Boys will still continue right? Or it got changed again?

I cannot remember - since the thread flew like mad...

------

shux: I dun have anything to share ... at the moment.... -.-"

090803 Message + Voice messages to DBSK (Korean Cassies)

so sweet you guys should listen.... some sing for dbsk, some use cute voices, one of them sounded like a newscaster lolz!

Anyway I salute them!!!

Cassiopeia + DBSK = 1

V

V SeliT

its easy to market dbsk because there good looking. dont say you like them because they can sing. sure they can sing but half the time this thread is just filled with people saying how hot or cute they are in a picture.

Are you having your eyes closed when dbsk released their japanese singles/songs n stuffs? take for example when they release they japanese songs, its usually previews we heard first, and the soompiers will start commenting.... Am I right? We give our comment ""oh how nice!" , "how sweet", how watever. Then when the period of commenting the songs are over, there will be a bunch of magazines photoshoots / PV caps / Variety show caps / concert pics to share. What are the rest of us do when we see the pictures? For me I will say "oh how cool!" n "How cute" stuffs liddat. Are we suppose to keep our mouth shut? Then wat's the point of sharing photos????

I can proudly say I loved how well they sing.

So let me throw the question back at you & others who has been doubting dbsk's talents... "HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS THEM AND WHY DID YOU LIKE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

well i'm curious

Guest SeliT

If SM is so powerful, how come they can't make Blackbeat, TRAX, CSJH, Ri In as successful as DBSK?

There are group who just make to success.

its easy to market dbsk because they're good looking. dont say you like them JUST because they can sing. sure they can sing but half the time this thread is just filled with people saying how hot or cute they are in a picture.

its hard to make girls popular because they're girls. CSJH are talented girls who havent yet conformed to the image that is 'in'

trax are a rock band. that says it all. rock music isnt popular in korea except for like ft island who are cute and dont even sing proper rock music.

EDIT: if they were five ugly boys i doubt you'd feel the same way for them as you do now! and im not trying to say they arent talented because i think they're really good at singing, but image is EVERYTHING in this kind of industry

erm..sorry~~ for this random post...

didnt online for long and dunno e details of wad's happening..but~~

WTF~~~ 300K is soooo sooo sooo damn little can????!!!!!

omg....seriously i nv imagine they could have been earning so little~~!!!

personally, i m quite involved in e entertainment industry~ so i m quite familiar with e rates/earnings for artist/singer...

300K is simply TOO over~!!!

Taiwan singer like Jay chou simply earn 300K for singing a few songs for ONE performance at china can??!!!

(well~~ but that's before deduction from company)

i m glad that they did bring this up~~

all e best to them~~ i keep my faith in them~~

jay chou earned that much because he wrote, composed and produced nearly everything he has done. he even directs some of his videos. he also writes, compose and produce for other artists. and i know some members of dbsk write music but theres a reason they dont get released as the lead song. i dont want to diss but you cant compre jay chou and dbsk there so different!

I agree with you so much,1S0ULL ~

DBSK never let the fame get to their heads. Not once.

and I for one, believe that this is an important time for us to stand by them and let them know that we are here no matter what.

The moment I show a DBSK video, I knew they were different from any other group and their hard work and success just proves it.

I respect them greatly for what they do and will forever support them no matter what.

I believe they want to stay together because its their passion and love.

I highly doubt they would let all this slip away.

I will always keep the faith and I hope everyone else does too(:

Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest. D:

As for the brother question, I'd pick Jaejoong.

It would give me a reason to steal his awesome clothes xD

not to sound mean but you act like you've met them and you know them personally. you dont know what they act like behind cameras. everything they do on shows could be all acted out.

its called media training all stars do it. there basically told what they can and cant do in front of cameras and fans.

also a lot of people dont know if they're doing it for the money. im not saying they are but im also not saying they arent.

if they want more freedom from there contract it may be because they want to do other stuff to earn more money. they just dont want sment. profiting from it.

Guest lovelygirl5

I am a DBSK fan too and i totally agree with you, actually it was DBSK who made me love Kpop, but seing fans reactions especially adults ones makes me like this :mellow:, and i think DBSK when they signed their contract they though money will come easily but no this is entertainers life

sorry to say this. But i really hate you stupid comments. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all. I know you are not the real fan. are you those kind of person who have too much free time so you can go to diff forum and say negative thing about artists you don't like. Please leave us fan alone. I don't even think you are a real fan. A real fan should believe and trust them not said bad or negative things about them

Archived