[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shar_

unbelievable, shocked. SM is ridiculous!!! I can't believe that they'll get NOTHING,

if the album sells less than 500k. this is crazy and so unfair! only 3-4 hours sleep?

SM treating them like a slave. I'm so mad rite now.

I'm worried what will happen next? this is serious case.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _OhNiatia

“The members did not receive the right treatment even from SM. Without getting any contract fees, the initial contract was that if their album sells more than 500K copies, each member will get about 10 million KRW during the next album release. If they sell less than 500K copies of album, they will get nothing.”

wtf with that.

is so orrible,

and unfair :/

Guest AmayaRin

Since all five of the boys signed the same contract, when/If jae, chun & su break the contract, will it break Min and Ho's contract too? Because if it isnt like that then doesnt it mean that once Ho and Min finish their drama they have to go through this law suit-suing thing all over again?

^ there is no such thing as a whole DBSK contract...the members each have their own individual contract so if one contract is broken, it doesn't affect the others..

same w/ other SM artists , they're all individual contracts

correct me if i'm wrong

@ kashmier, please stop assuming things when you don't know the full story yet...

Guest rika90

SM won't be too happy about the members said..

I'm afraid of how SM will react..

We really have to stick together and support dbsk!

Guest yumidoma

6. The members do not want DBSK to disband and just hope to free themselves from contract restraints.

-Many fans are worried that the disposition would result in DBSK’s disbandment. However, this disposition was not intended for DBSK to disband. Right now, due to differences in how the members wish to overcome problems, only 3 members have participated in the lawsuit. However, there is no problems within the members and they all have the same wishes to keep their promises with their fans to always remain as one. After this incident, if contract injustice is corrected and the members are given conditions to freely perform their music, they feel that everyone can be one and can stand in front of fans as one.

7. We will take this as an opportunity to mature.

-The members realize how much DBSK fans must be surprised and be disappointed about this incident and are distressed and sorry. If the fans could think of this as a jump to bigger dreams and continue to cheer, the members promise to respond to the fans as better musicians.

sorry for cutting part..

but hope this will shut those who thinks DBSK are gonna get disband and HoMin are not together with JaeChunSu

(sorry for being rude.. but it's really getting on my last nerves.. plz don't over analyze things.... )

Wait isn't DBSK shareholders of SM Ent.

want to Smack SM.. and burn down the building..... but the anger still remains... crazy Money sucking monsters.. :fury:

I'm gonna live to see Karma getting back at SM.... :angry:

581 users....

Guest rosetta16

i don't care if yunho or changmin are in the drama.

they just recently signed it, why did they accepted it knowing that the three members are preparing a case against SM. i don't understand HoMin, this is about their life too. All the things yunho said about how sm is so good to them are all lies. My respect for Yunho as the leader of the group is now gone. I'm so sorry, this is how i feel.

I hope Yunho would man up and face this together with the members. I can't believe he looks happy while filming the drama knowing that the members are suffering.

u think that drama just came up?!!!

i bet they knew about shooting the drama since the year started

or since last year

sobaru cameo was filme 2 -1 year befor the movie whent to theaters

1 year befor they even mention it

so dont hate on homin ok!!!

i bet they sing that contract since last year

u doubting them?! so sad to see a fan do that

like it sayd there they wanna keep being 1

Guest alexkziel

6. The members do not want DBSK to disband and just hope to free themselves from contract restraints.

-May fans are worried that the disposition would result in DBSK’s disbandment. However, this disposition was not intended for DBSK to disband. Right now, due to differences in how the members wish to overcome problems, only 3 members have participated in the lawsuit. However, there is no problems within the members and they all have the same wishes to keep their promises with their fans to always remain as one. After this incident, if contract injustice is corrected and the members are given conditions to freely perform their music, they feel that everyone can be one and can stand in front of fans as one.

So here is.

Changmin and Yunho are with them and want to resolve this, but not with a lawsuit.

But then how dear Yunho and Changmin?

I really want to see them together fighting for this, because it's obvious, the 5 of them are being mistreated .

Guest chuppizz

they just recently signed it, why did they accepted it knowing that the three members are preparing a case against SM. i don't understand HoMin, this is about their life too. All the things yunho said about how sm is so good to them are all lies. My respect for Yunho as the leader of the group is now gone. I'm so sorry, this is how i feel.

I hope Yunho would man up and face this together with the members. I can't believe he looks happy while filming the drama knowing that the members are suffering.

Can you see Jaejoong's smile at the airport? Are you blaming Yunho because he smiled when Jaejoong and others smiled???

Yunho have never said how good SM is, He's just said how good LSM is. And to tell you the truth, LSM is NOT the CEO of SM and he's NOT the one who deals with all the money stuff.

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu don't really want to leave SM rite now. That's why they don't want Yunho and Changmin to miss their oppotunities to appear in dramas.

I can't believe you've lost all your respect for Yunho just because of this :angry:

Guest kimoy

honestly....

i really want to cry right now...this is what i fear most about...this begins with this issue on filing a lawsuit...then hopefully not...disbandment of the group...

i really wish they will win....

Guest estelgrace

whats the bond that you are talking about? this is the most important and crucial event in dbsk. how come the only 3 of them are in this together?

Like what others said, we don't know everything so just stay still and don't rock a boat that's already rocking in a storm.

We'll know everything in time. Like I said, without Yunho and Changmin's support, JaeChunSu would not do this.

Yunho is the great leader he always has been, who always cares for his members even though he will not always have the credit for it later.

Changmin is the beloved maknae we always loved and who has always loved his hyungs.

Please do not doubt the members' bonds. They have their reasons.

I am as enraged as all of you, but don't let your emotions take control. What TVXQ needs from us now is our support, not our questions and demands.

Somebody said they give off a freer air in Japan than in Korea, I feel it too. And now we know why. It's one of the reasons why I prefer them in Japan than Korea, and I'm thankful that they have received so much love there and are accepted as Japan's own.

Always HWAITING!! Always believe!! Always have faith!!

290860_2009511055113.jpg

Guest pinkvirgo

reading the translation.. makes me cry...its really sad , i can really feel how our tvxq suffered inspite of their success.. really this SM is so unfair.. sorry to say this.

hope this problem will wake them up. they should'nt treat their artist like this.

but im happy on the side, it's because our jaechunsu have the courage to initiate and fight for this. im so proud of them. i think no one will try to do like our jaechunsu did?( if im not mistaken).

friends, cassies... i know im new here, and u still dont know me..but i just want to share my support and feelings.. im happy to see and read all ur messages here.. especially to see the 500 plus or more users that are log in right now.. we are really waiting for the news.

hope this will end soon.. i believe our jaechunsu will win this case.. aja aja...

tnx...

mina

Guest ickboo

DBSK Hero, Micky and Xiah's official stand about their discord with SM

"...The penalty for retracting the exclusive right clause is 3 times the investment cost and 2 times the lost in earnings. They also asked about the penalty of cancelling the whole contract but it will involve several hundred billions KRW of penalty, hence in reality there is no way out but to be tied down to SM because of the contract."

...If they sell less than 500K copies of album, they will get nothing."

Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/...iscord-with-sm/

sm ent., you richard simmons.

are you kidding me?! i never would have imagined that SM would treat their best artists like this! 3-4 hours of sleep?! only ONE WEEK OFF for the whole year?! they travel constantly back and forth promoting, doing interviews, tv shows, guest appearances, and dancing their butts off at large venues and SM continues to be unsympathetic! reaping all the money they can get from the guys and forcing them to follow billions of scheduled activities. (remember their back to back to back scheduling during their mirotic album promos? :/ so hectic! and most of them were sick!) i'm so amazed that none of them have had break downs or have collapsed! thank goodness they're taking legal actions for all this mistreatment b/c they're probably on the brink of breaking down. i thot LSM was like a dad to them? and to find out that he's 'disappointed' with them coming forth with legal actions against the company is just crap! -edit- didn't he hear the complaints they made? didn't he consult the other big guns in SM on details about their contracts and scheduling etc? and wth is up with the penalty fees?!?!?! that is an insane amount! i can't believe they have to meet a set number of sales in order to receive ANY MONEY on their part! that is so incomprehensible.

now i'm curious as to see how avex has been treating them in contrast to SM.

-edit- and from watching their shows (particularly in korea) their happy faces, carefree jokes and laughter now makes me sad since they're not feeling 'great' inside. they're more relaxed in japan.

i'm glad they're taking these measures to improve their circumstances. they absolutely want to continue being together and showcase their talents to the rest of the world, but they need to be healthy and treated fairly to do so.

dbsk will, no HAS to, win this lawsuit! SM has avoided their numerous requests and seriously DO NOT HAVE any reason to treat them like slaves (or any other artist ftm).

i'm so upset!!!

PS. ok. see?! they're not breaking up. eesh. people jumping to conclusions...

PPS...are cassies gonna do something...scary at the SM building?? *nervous laughter*

Guest AKTF<3

It, again hurts when ppl r suspicious abt their bond and esp yunho cuz hes the leader. Its already heart-breakin to no that they hav been suffering for the past years...*cryin*...But omg plz plz always keep the faith! They already said theres nothin wrong within the members and wanna stay as 5, so we shouldnt go around judging the members. We no how yunho is lk...and he n min must hav reasons...plz believe in them:(. If the bois no abt this, they will b upset 2...esp yunho...so juz KEEP THE FAITH and PROVE THAT UR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THEM HAS NEVER CHANGED...n well abt yunho lying abt sm/lsm being their father n such....everyone lied abt it...wat do u expect them to say? "well they have been treating us lk slaves and we r sick of it"? or "we cant stand this crap animore"? Many artists talked abt how nice sm treated them 2...not only yunho...so dun call him a liar plz:(. Always keep the Faith. DBSK FIGHTING! I believe in them that they will get thru this no matter wat..bc they hav US!!! DBSK <3

Guest fobbiyo

We just have to accept the member's choices and believe in them. I don't think we should blame any of them.

Am I the only one kind of mellow about this? I hope nothing major happens. I would be pissed.

We already knew they only have one week off? It's usually at the beginning of each year. SM is disappointing me with the slave contracts.

Are we really breaking apart and playing the blame game because of this?

SM is rotten to the cores.

i cant believe this!!!

the boys are human. all the artistes in SM are Human!

why are they treated as slaves!

man i pray to budda that their lawsuit passes. so jae susu and chunnie can save all the people in SM, it is not right to treat a person like that.

they will not disband. it wont be allowed by ASIA!!!!!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! dbsk FIGHTING!!!

lsm.. go suck yourself.

Guest LemonMud

.___.

it's really heartbreaking to hear that ALL of the Korean industry is like this

i get 3-4 hours of sleep when I'm being an idiot

not only does SMent need to shape the h*ll up... the whole freaking industry

the stance on HoMin, I completely understand that they believe they can resolve this in a different way.

and I know CASSIES ARE HURTING, WE'RE SCARED

but let's not play the blame game

honestly, unlike us... they're not letting this situation engulf their entire lives.

For them, this has been going on for a long time

no offense, cassies, be real

Guest yunholover90

whats the bond that you are talking about? this is the most important and crucial event in dbsk. how come the only 3 of them are in this together?

i feel very offended by this post...i don't think u should talk abt yunho like that...i know tht i am bias towards him but remember how SM can force celebrities to work even when they may not want to..

it's not like Yunho deliberately wanted to sign the contract, they are under SM company anyway...

since the contract is already signed, like what others had said..the other 3 might not want to burdened him to much with the whole lawsuit and also don't want yunho feel bad since it will affect the drama production contract and the cf contract..

when u said " I can't believe he looks happy while filming the drama knowing that the members are suffering."

i don't think we all know what he was really thinking...i don't think we should come to a conclusion and say that yunho doesn't care abt the members...please wait for more news on the press conference before you judge other people...i really want u to reconsider and trust in the bond that dbsk have and the trials they gone through together

Guest antinh85

This type of thing has gone on for so long in the korean music industry. Finally the problems has surface. It really reminds of NSYNC and Backstreet boys. I believe they went through a similar phase. All these companies, always wants to suck every dollar they can out of these guys.

Honestly i dont know how it would be resolve. I dont really know about the whole contract thing? Will they be able to break the contract and walk away from the company? They need to get away from them.

Guest grubby89

Hope our boys will win the lawsuit and DBSK will go through this hard time.

I'm worried that SM will do some dirty things to them now and even after the lawsuit ends :(

don't think SM will let them go easily like nothing happened ( we all know how "nice" it is now :angry:

*waiting for the press conference tonight*

edited: so will they hold a press conference tonight or not? can anyone tell me please?

Guest oh`retro

Wow, I always knew SM was sh-t.

Even back when I just started getting into Suju & DBSK, I already had a feeling SM was sketch.

I'm actually a VIP & I'm like mad, I can only imagine how Cassies feel.

Okay, anyways.

I feel super bad for the boys & all the BS they went/are going through.

They work so hard every day & they still get treated badly.

I mean, the busy schedule & little sleeping time is understandable.

Most artists get little rest time, DBSK being no exception since they're freakin' DBSK.

Without getting any contract fees, the initial contract was that if their album sells more than 500K copies, each member will get about 10 million KRW during the next album release. If they sell less than 500K copies of album, they will get nothing.”

Okay, this is just absolutely ridiculous.

The boys put so much effort into every single song/album they record.

So, unless they seel 500K copies, they get nothing?

That is the stupidest rule I've ever heard.

And I'm pretty sure Mirotic was the only album that reached over 500K.

So basically, the boys made like nothing these past 5 years despite their hard work.

What the freaking hell, that's so saddening & makes me mad.

4. The members requested for corrections to the unreasonable contract, but SM did not listen to the member’s opinions.

Does SM realize DBSK is their/Asia's biggest star?

Without DBSK, SM would practically be nothing right now.

They need to step down from their pedestal, start thinking about the boys & start treating them like the stars (or should I say humans) they are.

Oh, that's all I really wanted to hear.

I hope DBSK wins this case & go on a long, deserved vacation where they can rest.

We'll wait. <3

Archived