[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090716 Releasing the Tokyo Dome Concert DVD + Stand by U Commemorative Edition

Source: HEY!JJ

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

k4yowj.png

Their first performance at the Tokyo Dome, which over 25,000 people from all over have Japan attended, has now ended

Performing for the first time at the Tokyo Dome, Jaejoong and Yoochun's self-composed piece, "Colors~Melody and Harmony~" was chosen as the theme song for the "Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Colors," and together with it was Junsu's, Yunho's and Changmin's solo pieces, bringing about an extravagant performance. The performance that took place on the 5th of July, the second day of their The Secret Code Tour finale, would be recorded and released to the market on the 30th of September as "4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Final in Tokyo Dome" DVD.

Also, their new single "Stand by U" Tokyo Dome Edition is currently on-sale on mu-mo.net shops. In the single, the members' messages towards their performance at the Dome is included. And as a special edition, there was a bonus (that the normal edition didn't have); "Stand by U" (Drama Version) and the members' offshot movie of the 4th LIVE TOUR ending credits, which is all worth its value.

And What's in Web would be airing a whole program based on "Stand by U" and the photoshoot that was took place for the August edition that was released last 14th of July. At the same time, Tohoshinki would be on the cover "WHAT'S IN" September edition which is to be released on the 12th of August.

[TRANS] 090716 Taegoon: Jaejoong is a Strong-Willed Senior

Source: flytvxq

eb9zzp.jpg

Korea's most anticiptated new singer, Taegoon, said that TVXQ's Jaejoong has strong willpower, considering him a real senior.

Last 11th of July, Taegoon held a fanmeeting and concert in Japan, and before this fanmeeting happened, there was a short interview.

- The MV of your debut song "Call Me" had TVXQ's Jaejoong as part of the cast. Please talk about your experience.

I called Jaejoong on the phone and said, "I'm going to film my MV, please do come and help." (laughs) To me, I didn't know how good it was to be cast on an MV, but because Jaejoong was my best friend, I didn't think much about it, but the people around me kept on saying, "Jaejoong is going to be on the MV!" On the day of filming, we filmed, but played then headed home. (laughs)

- With regards to your Japan debut, how will you look at TVXQ and Big Bang activities?

I wish to learn more about Japan's music, therefore, I would like to have people seeing me dance with smiles and happiness. And besides, TVXQ and Big Bang are my seniors (laughs). Calling Jaejoong that gives me another feeling. (laughs) Their song and dance are the best, aren't they? Jaejoong is my best friend, but as an artist, he's my senior (laughs) and I respect him very much much. During the "Call Me" promotions, Jaejoong called and scolded me on the phone. He's always helping me, as a strong-willed senior. For a Korean star to be having such success in Japan, I feel that they're Korea's pride.

[iNFO] 090716 TBS Confirmed to Broadcast THSK's Tokyo Dome Concert

2rfd5bm.jpg

Source: TBS

TBS will be airing the broadcast version of Tohoshinki's "4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Final in Tokyo Dome" on the 29th of August (Saturday), 23:00 until the following morning, 1:00.

T/N: As usual, the broadcast version will be cutting out some parts, as to make the DVD release more special. I'm assuming they will not include Yunho's Checkmate and Junsu's Xiahtic there ^^;

Guest inatlum

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT MANY OF PEOPLE HERE KEEP ON SAYING THAT THEY WONT BUY THE STORYBOOK JUST BECAUSE SM PHOTOSHOPPED THEIR PICS

MY ADVICE IS

THINK OF DBSK HARDWORK

THINK OF HOW MUCH TIME & EFFORT THEY PUT

i believed SM has their reason for doing so, DBSK is like the jewel of SM, they wont do anything to bring the boys down

so why are we as FANS doing such thing

i have to admit, as a consumer we have our own right to complain and demand

but if you dont want to buy it,

thats it, keep it to yourself!

I agree with you 100%. The guys work long tedious hours and sweat just to make their fans happy. Yes, its your decision if you dont want to buy it, but dont say its not worth it because they photoshopped certain things. SM must have a reason. But what about the other pictures, are they nothing? I dont know if I am making any sense because it really is a persons opinion and customers have the right to complain but to keep stating that its not worth it because of some minor thing ( lol, maybe its only me that thinks its minor), is not right. What about the whole being of the boys. Yes the mole, the armpit hair, and the tattoo are beautiful, but thats the only reason why you dont want to buy it, and thats the only reason that is holding you back, well then dont dont buy it. lol.

Guest mandasoh

[090716] TBS' Exclusive Broadcast Of Tohoshinki's Concerts In August

Tohoshinki's national ARENA TOUR, [Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour 2009 ~The Secret Code~], began in May this year and tickets at every arena was practically sold out on the day itself. TBS broadcasting station has decided to do an exclusive broadcast of the Arena Tour's encore performances - Final In Tokyo Dome.

Their 28th single [stand by U], released on 1st July, is also doing well. Tohoshinki's wave is now unstoppable!

Besides that, there will be consecutive broadcasts of Tohoshinki's past concerts on TBS in August.

8/26 (Wed) - 1:00am - 3:00am

TVXQ Live 2006 in Seoul

[TVXQ 2006 Live Concert - Rising Sun]

8/27 (Thur) - 1:00am - 3:00am

TVXQ Live 2007 in Seoul

[TVXQ 2007 The 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O"]

8/28 (Fri) - 1:00am - 3:00am

TVXQ Live 2009 in Seoul

[TVXQ 2009 The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "Mirotic"]

8/29 (Sat) - 1:00am - 3:00am

[Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL IN TOKYO DOME]

*The first exclusive broadcast of the Tokyo Dome performance will be in July

Source: [KB在中家族]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

[TRANS] 090716 Super Junior And TVXQ To Act In A Movie

According to the papers, Super Junior will be starring in a movie, and the plot revolves around life in the city. The 13 members will be able to fully present their acting skills, so appearing in this movie is a big opportunity for Super Junior. Although TVXQ is said to be guest-starring in the movie out of friendship, their parts in it are not small either.

Question: So who exactly will be starring in this movie?

Answer: It's confidential

TVXQ and Super Junior's popularity today, has far exceed that of when they first debuted, and this movie might raise the status of their groups to be even higher.

Currently, everyone is highly anticipating this movie in which Super Junior and 2 members of TVXQ will participate in.

Source: [baidutvxq]

[TRANS] 090716 Tohoshinki & Hello Kitty Colours

Tohoshinki is making news after they were selected for the popular role for Hello Kitty.

The duet, "COLORS Melody and Harmony" by members Jejung and Yuchun, have been chosen as the theme song for Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary. From September onwards, it will be aired in all Sanrio shops.

This song, composed by Jejung and Yuchun, will be produced according to the colours as determined by Hello Kitty:

Red (Friendship) [T/N: The words in the parentheses were written in English]

Pink (Cute)

Yellow (Heartful) [T/N: Sincere]

Green (Wish) [T/N: Hope]

Grass-green (Sweet)

As of this date, the release date for the single is yet to be determined.

Source: [KB在中家族]

Guest petiteange22

the concert photos simply amaze me!

how can one look so good being all sweaty and exhausted?

they still look so glam!!

and jae's hair is just <3 how on earth did he get hair like that?

about jae's tattoo being PSed, i personally think it's quite redundant. i mean, almost all cassies would know that he has a tattoo on his back so why hide it? i wonder what's the rationale.

that being said, i don't think it's a strong enough reason for me to not buy the book.

I don't want to buy the photobook because Jae has too much lipgloss on this one picture...

Sue me because I won't keep that to myself. :vicx:

LOL... you girls need to chill. I don't see you complaining about all the "OMG I NEED THAT PHOTOBOOK!!!"s (including me, because I need it lol). People are free to say what they want. And no one here is saying that the boys are not working hard. Way to mix things...

Now sharing some love because Jae looks smoking in this picture~ Love his hair back then <3

f8d04816ed55d14cf2de32fc.jpg

PS: the 1st sentence is a JOKE, btw.

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Tracklisting (2 DVDs)

Source: dnbn & TVXQ FARM

2llj78n.jpg

Note: This is not the cover of the DVD (I'm assuming it's not 8D). Image has been added for aesthetic purposes only.

Disc 1

01. Secret Game 

02. Share the World 

03. どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (Kimi Suki)

04. Take Your Hands 

05. Stand Up!

06. Beautiful you 

07. 9095 

08. My Destiny 

09. FORCE 

10. Purple Line 

11. 呪文 -MIROTIC- 

12. Heart, Mind and Soul 

13. 忘れないで (Wasurenaide)

14. Begin 

15. Nobody Knows 

16. TAXI 

17. Forever Love 

18. Box in the Ship 

19. ”O”-正・反・合 

20. Choosey Lover 

21. Sky 

22. Somebody to Love 

23. Summer Dream 

24. Survivor 

25. The Way U Are 

26. Break up the Shell 

27. Stand by U 

28. Kiss the Baby Sky 

29. Bolero

Disc 2: Tokyo Dome Set List

東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME

01. Secret Game

02. Share the World

04. Take Your Hands

05. Stand Up!

06. 9095

07. FORCE

08. Purple Line

09. 呪文-MIROTIC

10. Heart, Mind and Soul

11. 忘れないで

12. XIAHTIC

13. COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

14. CHECKMATE

15. WILD SOUL

16. Begin

17. Nobody Knows

18. TAXI

19. Forever Love

20. "O"-正・反・合

21. Choosey Lover

22. Sky

23. Somebody to Love

24. Summer Dream

25. Survivor

26. The Way U Are

27. ウィーアー! (We Are!)

28. Break up the Shell

29. Stand by U

30. Kiss The Baby Sky

31. Bolero

32. Love in the Ice

Guest kinkie_lass

Source: dnbn & TVXQ FARM

%7Boption%7D2llj78n.jpg

Note: This is not the confirmed cover of the DVD. Image has been added for aesthetic purposes only.

Disc 1

01. Secret Game 

02. Share The World 

04. Take Your Hands 

05. Stand Up!

06. Beautiful you 

07. 9095 

08. My Destiny 

09. FORCE 

10. Purple Line 

11. 呪文 -MIROTIC- 

12. Heart, Mind and Soul 

13. 忘れないで (Wasurenaide)

14. Begin 

15. Nobody Knows 

16. TAXI 

17. Forever Love 

18. Box in the Ship 

19. ”O”-正・反・合 

20. Choosey Lover 

21. Sky 

22. Somebody to Love 

23. Summer Dream 

24. Survivor 

25. The Way U Are 

26. Break up the Shell 

27. Stand by U 

28. Kiss the Baby Sky 

29. Bolero

Disc 2: Tokyo Dome Set List

東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME

01. Secret Game

02. Share the World

04. Take Your Hands

05. Stand Up!

06. 9095

07. FORCE

08. Purple Line

09. 呪文-MIROTIC

10. Heart, Mind and Soul

11. 忘れないで

12. XIAHTIC

13. COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

14. CHECKMATE

15. WILD SOUL

16. Begin

17. Nobody Knows

18. TAXI

19. Forever Love

20. "O"-正・反・合

21. Choosey Lover

22. Sky

23. Somebody to Love

24. Summer Dream

25. Survivor

26. The Way U Are

27. ウィーアー! (We Are!)

28. Break up the Shell

29. Stand by U

30. Kiss The Baby Sky

31. Bolero

32. Love in the Ice

thank you for the info! ^_^

OMG 2 DVDs this is beyond awesome!!! we will get to see both Dome performances and one of the Arena tours.

September 30 please come faster :lol:

------------EDITED-------------

HELP!

i remember reading a post about a someone in here wanting to help Malaysian fans to buy the 4th Live Tour DVD. i am interested seeing the very reasonable price she offered but i forgot to bookmark the site or at least keep the email address -_-

please, pretty please... someone, PM me the link to the blog or email of the said nice person. thanks in advance ^_^

LOL... you girls need to chill. I don't see you complaining about all the "OMG I NEED THAT PHOTOBOOK!!!"s (including me, because I need it lol). People are free to say what they want. And no one here is saying that the boys are not working hard. Way to mix things...

THIS lol!

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT MANY OF PEOPLE HERE KEEP ON SAYING THAT THEY WONT BUY THE STORYBOOK JUST BECAUSE SM PHOTOSHOPPED THEIR PICS

MY ADVICE IS

THINK OF DBSK HARDWORK

THINK OF HOW MUCH TIME & EFFORT THEY PUT

i believed SM has their reason for doing so, DBSK is like the jewel of SM, they wont do anything to bring the boys down

so why are we as FANS doing such thing

i have to admit, as a consumer we have our own right to complain and demand

but if you dont want to buy it,

thats it, keep it to yourself!

Just because SM photoshopped Jae's back is enough to put u off from buying d photobook...lolz....do u just wanna see Jae's tattoo only? Ummmm, how bout d boys...........dun care 2 see them?

I agree with you 100%. The guys work long tedious hours and sweat just to make their fans happy. Yes, its your decision if you dont want to buy it, but dont say its not worth it because they photoshopped certain things. SM must have a reason. But what about the other pictures, are they nothing? I dont know if I am making any sense because it really is a persons opinion and customers have the right to complain but to keep stating that its not worth it because of some minor thing ( lol, maybe its only me that thinks its minor), is not right. What about the whole being of the boys. Yes the mole, the armpit hair, and the tattoo are beautiful, but thats the only reason why you dont want to buy it, and thats the only reason that is holding you back, well then dont dont buy it. lol.

LOL I don't think 'many' people are saying that they aren't buying the book because they PS'ed Jae's tattoo.. There was only me, Badstar and maybe one more?

I've always said that the photobook was not a priority for me because i want the DVD's more. I don't have the money to buy all their DVD's, Photobooks, Albums, Singles, Limited Dome Goods, TSC Goods, Showcase Goods, etc.. Some of us might had been joking about not buying the book and some of us probably just used 'Jaes tattoo got PS'ed' an 'excuse' not to buy it.

This has NOTHING to do with the boys working hard or not. We know the boys work hard, we never said they didn't. But i also want to point out though i am sure the boys had more fun and had time to relax during their time in Saipan than working their richard simmons off lol.

Holy mackinaw. i hope they put the Nagoya last day concert on the dvd, just for Jae's sincere emotional outburst! that one was really surprising and unexpected. if not the whole Nagoya concert, just the Wasurenaide performance. :tears:

I've always said that the photobook was not a priority for me because i want the DVD's more. I don't have the money to buy all their DVD's, Photobooks, Albums, Singles, Limited Dome Goods, TSC Goods, Showcase Goods, etc.. Some of us might had been joking about not buying the book and some of us probably just used 'Jaes tattoo got PS'ed' an 'excuse' not to buy it.

This has NOTHING to do with the boys working hard or not. We know the boys work hard, we never said they didn't. But i also want to point out though i am sure the boys had more fun and had time to relax during their time in Saipan than working their richard simmons off lol.

I have to say i'm with you on this one... not because i'm a friend and just wants to agree. :sweatingbullets: but, I find no reason to judge other people's reasoning when buying tohobang goods. i dont buy photobooks as well for the silliest reason: they have ever-changing hairstyles and by the time the book's released, it's like a totally different db member [ie Yoochun with his diff styles.] altho, im a sucker for dvds.

anyways, it mite sound silly to others but let's respect it. i dont think a fan undermines the boys' hardwork if they dont buy something, if it's because of a "silly" reason.

i just hope they let the boys know that they're gonna get photoshopped. like, "yo doubleJ, imma photoshop your tattooed back, aight?" at least he had knowledge about it. it would suck if Jae opens the book and go "what the~ that's not my back!"

wait does this mean we're gonna be able to see a arena concert + the dome concert?

i hope this is true.

i never bought a dvd like this before.

it will be awesome just watching the dome, but to put in one of the arenas is like a bonus.

Or maybe its cause the dome is missing some songs from the arena concerts so they decide to put in both?

well whatever the reason, i love avex!

lols what's the thing about jaes tattoo being photoshop?

the whole world knows it already sm!

Guest wing834

WOAH!!! 2 DVDs!! YAY~!!! coz then we can see the solo performances, AND the perfs that they had to cut out to fit the solos in for the dome concert, eg. my destiny, beautiful you etc.~ cant wait for the release, i wonder which arena concert would b featured in the DVD~

since its 2 DVDs, i bet it would be a lot more expensive.... :'(

Guest Sunar

i have a question

you know that piano book that was just released or is going to be released??

where can i pre-order it or order it??

i really want it..

Thank You in advance!!

Guest kamenishikeii

Hello again! :)

Ahh the Storybook pics are really awesome! Full of so beautiful and funny moments. Can't wait the DVD~~ :rolleyes:

About Jae's tattoo... Uhm I thinking a bit why was it photoshoped, and what about if Jae asked it?! I mean the tatto is a very personal thing. Especially for him. It's allright, that everyone know about it, but it's still an open secret. Jae never spoke his tatto, never showed directly anywhere. (Except Gayo show, but that was only 1 second...) We saw it only fantaken pictures, fancams and so on...

So his tatto is Kim Jaejoong's tatto, not Yongwong Jaejoong's. I hope it's clear. This photobook is official, and I think that's why it was photoshopped. I'm curious, on the dvd, how many times can we see his tatto, but I think not many times...

That's all concerns Yoochun too.

Please don't destroy me! :D I'm just thinking.

About Yunho's armpit hair... :D It's a bit funny, I don't know why was it disapeared. Maybe SM would like beautiful pictures... :lol: Oh sorry, I'm a bit sarcastic.

Guest afterglow.

most of my favorite thsk songs of all time are on here. this would have been the perfect tracklist if asu wa kuru kara was included.

must buy.

^ I agree with you too. One of my favorite song from them.

wow! 2 disc?! Is it two different concert? 0.o

or is it both tokyo dome day 1 and 2? I can't wait to buy this!

I've never bought anything like this before. WAHHH!

Archived