[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Ringy

About Micheal Jackson, it maybe okay to post guys because the post mentions Yunho and shows the video. BUT this is not the place to discuss the death. If you want to go here. Please keep this thread on DBSK.

V thanks for the love in my siggie =]

But yea i agree with you about making a siggie for their road to dome, it is a really special/important time in their career.

Is team AOE around?

we need a siggie!

QUESTION

seeing M3mi banner(love it^^) kindda reminds me of my question earlier. Is this thread doing anything special for the tokyo dome concert?something like a banner when they won the golden disc award.Just a simple one like 'Tokyo dome is here' or 'Road to dome'(lol i'm really not good at this :lol: ) to put in our post .It Would be nice since it really is a special time in the boys career. :)

AOE has no plans to do it but it is possible. It really does not take much.

For a contest just announce to the thread it is being held and to send contributions a certain member. Then that member can set up the thread and have everyone vote. It just needs to be done fast since the Dome is almost a week away.

I don't know if either one of you want to hold it or someone else does? I can certainly help out, or run it if no one volunteers.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michelleforsur e ee

singing:

junsu

yoochun

jaejoong

changmin

yunho

dancing:

yunho

junsu

changmin

yoochun

jaejoong

stylish:

yoochun

jaejoong

changmin

yunho

junsu

funniest:

junsu

yoochun

jaejoong

yunho

changmin

:D

Guest asdfhjkl;

^

OMG they look so good!!!!!

----

Wow, so many rankings. I'll try not to write too much..

Dancing;

Yunho - His dancing was one of the big factors that got me interested in DBSK since I'm a dancer myself. When I didn't know DBSK and watched their Purple Line Rehearsal video, my eyes fixed onto Yunho right away. He just.. has the IT factor, you know? I don't know how to explain it. He's confident and very engaging. He's not afraid to go all out, which is very important in dancing.

Junsu - Back in my early days of knowing DBSK, I didn't realize how good Junsu was at dancing until I saw this clip: Junsu Xman Dance Cut and I got BLOWN away. Charisma!!! That's when I really started noticing Junsu. Oh and there are also times when I like his dancing better than Yunho's.

Yoochun/Changmin/Jaejoong - I feel really bad but I don't notice their dancing that much, because most of the time I'm focused on Yunho or Junsu =/ They're still good though. If Jaejoong weren't so self-conscious, he could be much better.

Singing;

Junsu - He has totally won me over. He's just.. so freaking good. Not just that, but the pure emotions that he puts behind each song. I could probably rant on and on forever about how much I love his singing. He could just be standing there for like twenty minutes singing in a video, and I would never get bored watching. He's probably the only singer that I would be able and willing to do that for. I swear I'm not being biased.

Jaejoong - He has such a smooth and soothing voice. Angelic, almost. It's very easy on the ears. And like Junsu, his voice is soo distinctive. I feel like he's the one who brings all the voices in DBSK together.

Changmin - He's got the power!! Man, those high notes are incredible. Even though sometimes his voice is a little too sharp for my liking, he's pretty consistent during lives, and there are those parts in their songs when his part is my favorite.

Yunho - His voice isn't like.. amazing amazing, but I like his deep voice a lot. DBSK's acapella would NOT be nearly as good without his bass.

Yoochun - His lives definetely aren't the best =/ I feel like he's forcing it too much. His recorded voice is just fine though. His voice is SO sexy when he talks though!

Songs I prefer in live - Love In The Ice, Bolero, Forever Love, etc. etc. Ballads mostly. I almost never listen to LITI and Bolero recorderd versions anymore.

But as everyone says, the best part is when they come together. 5-1=0, 5+1=0, right? :)

---

OH YEAH! I wanted to share this! I've always had this thing for guys who play piano. And such a long clip of Jaejoong playing is like heaven to me. It's pretty old, but it's soooo nice.

Jaejoong playing the piano (cuts)

Guest kinkie_lass

^

RIP MJ :(

thank you for this^^ lol. Poor leader-shi :(:lol: watching this and knowing the prize Yunho wanted i cant help but think that this was what he probably bought from that electrical shop he went to when they were in korea. The fan pics of him buying something. Maybe he bought the camera he didnt get to win. :lol: just a theory :):):)

lol you're probably right! i just noticed that the camera's brand was Sony XDDD although don't pity him so much the man's loaded. once in a while he needs to splurge on something.

funniest in shows

Junsu is the funniest hands down. his oyaji gags are the best. he's also very witty in his underhanded remarks and i love that about him.

Yoochun doesn't talk much in shows but once he did, it's really hilarious. before i would ranked him lower but his appearance in Shabekuri 007 changed my opinion.

Jaejoong loves spouting random facts about members in shows and i'm thankful for that

Changmin needs to talk more but i don't doubt his sense of humor since he thinks Junsu's the funniest thing in the world

Yunho is funnier nowadays but i guess leader-sshi can't stray too much because someone must be the sensible one out of these dorks

style

Yoochun is stylish most of the time though lately his penchant for flip flops in public kinda make me swayed

Jaejoong is a close second. though i hope he will have a new hair do as soon as possible i can't stand his helmet-like hairdo much longer.

Yunho isn't stylish because his outfit is on the casual and safe side but a man that gorgeous doesn't need stylish clothes to look hot. ha my friend isn't exactly fond of him but she said Yunho's the walking billboard

Changmin's in between. sometimes he's quite stylish, sometimes he's not

Junsu is certified as a sloppy dresser by members so who are we to complain? lol

Guest Kenoa

About Michael Jackson, it maybe okay to post guys because the post mentions Yunho and shows the video. BUT this is not the place to discuss the death. If you want to go here. Please keep this thread on DBSK.

Hey Ringy, i saw that you're only 19 (how lucky btw) and maybe you won't understand how i feel right know about Michael Jackson since you didn't saw the same things than me (or maybe later you did).

MJ changed my life (wrong or right way, i dunno). I won't discuss about it. Just want to tell to cassies (especially the youngest):

no Michael Jackson = no TVXQ

And I don't mention the others kpop and world artists. I'm going to bangkok for mirotic concert, and i know i wouldn't if Michael Jackson wasn't. I've been listening to checkmate all week, and once more, i know i wouldn't if Michael Jackson wasn't. Rest in Peace.

Gosh, i'm so mooved, my english sucks! Sorry but i had to do this.

just to remind how much our leader was influenced by the kind of pop, and to end with a positive thing (i updated)

Yunho Magic Battle

Update thanks to icecreamsoda93:

In TVXQ song TRICK, from T album, Junsu's includes a spin off of "Smooth criminal" by MJ.

No misunderstood (i told that my english sucks now), i agree with the fact of using the MJ thread's link that Ringy gave, please use it.

"Please be mine" has already a beautifull cover. I think that the title is weak, no enough artistic, too much marketised. It feels like they are doing a u-turn on their image, especially after 'the secret code'. Well music industry crisis is too huge to take the risk of selling something more artistic, can't wait it ends!

I just realized: 300 pages + 9 hours, i need to check my schedule and to take a whole day for that!! lol

*aaah storm is over here, back to bed*

Guest e`PSY

^ A bit dramatic? Sure MJ is an influence but please keep it to his thread. This news is sad and some fans come here to get away from the sad news.

About the storybook -> 300 pages of DBSK....9 hours of DBSK...What more could a fangirl want?!!!! I so want this..I need to go rob a bank *goes out*

Best Male group TVXQ traveled to Saipan for their storybook "Please Be Mine" which will be simultaneously released this coming July 15 in Japan and Korea.

SM Entertainment together with SBSi, visited Saipan this January for the TVXQ DVD series "All About TVXQ Season 3" where the members went to see beautiful landscapes.

There is the emerald sea Saipan Beach (Ladder Beach) where the members are enjoying a game of TVXQ Mini-olympics, then the story unfolds to a quiet and secluded scene. The members stayed there for 6 nights and 7 days.

It includes a total of 300 pages including the interviews, the content consists of the rich, colorful charms of TVXQ and Saipan. Seems good enough to eat.

---

source: dnbn

translated by: ELUNE@onetvxq.com

DBSK SAIPAN STORYBOOK 'PLEASE BE MINE' TO BE RELEASED ON JULY 15TH

omg they look smokin'!

http://i44.tinypic.com/315o1fm.jpg

omg i dont know why imma say this but changmin just stole the cover.

lols at least to me.

He is standing in the back but maybe its his pose? the shades? i dont know what it is but he looks hot here.

And the title is such a tease, "please be mine"

who wouldnt want to be dbsk's. lols

Thanks for sharing.

Guest flyaway.

Stylish Rank;

1. Jaejoong. I love his clothes, really. He knows how to mix and match.

2. Yoochun. =)

3. Changmin. I really love some of his outfits.

4. Yunho.

5. Junsu.

Funniest;

1. Jaejoong and Junsu. They're both hilarious in their own way. I love how blunt/dorky Jae is. And Su... well... he's just funny intentionally or not.

2. Yoochun. I love his reactions! His laugh too. <3

4. Changmin. He doesn't talk very often. But when he does, his mildly sarcastic comments win.

5. Yunho. His stories are funny. ^^

Tokyo Friend Park 2

Omfg. The show was hilarious! I felt nervous FOR them while watching it.

loool. Poor Yunho though. Everyone got what they wanted except for him.

Tsk tsk, Jae (for missing the dartboard).

Can't wait to see the HQ & subbed version.

Saipan Storybook - Please Be Mine

The cover is gorgeous (Min looks especially great)!

I wonder if the storybook is going to come with AADBSK3 though.

Looking at the release date, it seems like it'll be seperate from the DVD. ><

Guest Jessie Ji Hoon

Pics from The Central World, Bangkok.

TVXQ will be here this evening (26 June 2009, 17.00 - 19.10 p.m.) to join the Meet & Greet and the press conference " TVXQ! The 3rd Asian Tour Concert MIROTIC in Bangkok".

I think a lot of Cassi from many countries will be here today..and..of course..in the concerts tomorrow (Saturday) and the next day (Sunday).

img_1784.jpg

img_1780.jpg0img_1779.jpg

img_1777.jpgimg_1778.jpg

0img_1785.jpg

img_1759.jpg

img_1760.jpgimg_1758.jpg

img_1761.jpgimg_1762.jpg

img_1765.jpg

credit: Jeikin / Kimjaejoong Sweet's Kitchen@popcornfor2.com

Please do not hot link

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Here is the translation of the article above <3

Best Male group TVXQ traveled to Saipan for their storybook "Please Be Mine" which will be simultaneously released this coming July 15 in Japan and Korea.

SM Entertainment together with SBSi, visited Saipan this January for the TVXQ DVD series "All About TVXQ Season 3" where the members went to see beautiful landscapes.

There is the emerald sea Saipan Beach (Ladder Beach) where the members are enjoying a game of TVXQ Mini-olympics, then the story unfolds to a quiet and secluded scene. The members stayed there for 6 nights and 7 days.

It includes a total of 300 pages including the interviews, the content consists of the rich, colorful charms of TVXQ and Saipan. Seems good enough to eat.

---

source: dnbn

translated by: ELUNE@onetvxq.com

Guest alexkziel

Hey Ringy, i saw that you're only 19 (how lucky btw) and maybe you won't understand how i feel right know about Michael Jackson since you didn't saw the same things than me (or maybe later you did).

MJ changed my life (wrong or right way, i dunno). I won't discuss about it. Just want to tell to cassies (especially the youngest):

no Michael Jackson = no TVXQ

I totally understand you. This is beyond threads and rules, the king of POP died and he deserves respect.

It may be silly, but after the initial shock I thought about Yunho. He admired him so much.

RIP MJ.

I will post this so I won't "break" the rules.

5bdb883577d24068241f14a.jpg

Guest shar_

storybook - I love the cover!!! the boys look so

gorgeous in white esp kiss :P

interesting title, lol "please be mine"

300 pages + 9 hours!!! I need money

I'm shocked! MJ passed away..RIP

edit//

Micky @4th Live Tour TSC, Nagoya

57402756.jpg

81719081.jpg

78472228.jpg

credit as tagged

do not hotlink

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow yesterday soompi didnt work for me

it wouldnt load :(

one day of the boys missed

omg the translation to Stand By U it just goes so deep in my heart

these are the times where i feel like i should get a gf but lol w/e

Stand By U honestly i love the bridge part

Guest junshi

Hi^^

-------

singing:

1:Junsu

2:Jaejoong

3:Changmin

4:Yoochun/Yunho

dancing

1:Yunho

2:Junsu

3:Changmin/Yoochun/Jaejoong

stylish

1:Jaejoong.I relly really really like his fashion!!!

2:Yoochun

3:Yunho

4:Changmin

5:Junsu,of course =))

funniest in shows

1:Jaejoong :))

2:Junsu :funny in his innocent way ^^.Like Min said:just by looking Junsu's life make him laugh keke

3:Yoochun/Changmin

4:Yunho :x

Guest min_60

http://i44.tinypic.com/315o1fm.jpg

Another release! They look smoking hot man....

Now I need to save up, I don't think I'll be getting the photobook if AADBSK3 is releasing in the same month cause last time I remember I saw a post that AADBSK3 is gonna be released on July 31st.

Guest jer_sweety

:o:o:o:o

Jajejoong with Yoochun crying in nagoya T____________T

Jajejoong and Yoochun crying while singing Wasurenaide in Nagoya T___T

:o

I didn't post here for a long time but i always make sure to lurk here

every now and then. But this video/audio of jaejae and

chunnie crying tempted me to post again... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...

Ohh My jaejae and chunnie were crying... *Hugs* *Hugs*

Hope there will be fancam of this..

i just really want to see jaejae crying..

I'm not cruel ok??hehehehehehe...

May I joint the discussion?? ^^

Singing Skill

Everybody has say what they have to say.. I just wan to add something:

DBSK is consist of 5 competitive and ambitious man, but the greatness of it is that they all know it and willing to compromise when they sing together. Look at JJ for example, he have a very strong voice but he tend to softer his tone when singing with the member but belt it out when sing with other artist; The perfect example for this is when they sing Towani and when he sing Goose Dream with various artist;

JJ, Se7en, Eru, LSG, In Sooni - Goose Dream

I think media and public really underestimated JJ. In Korea, people tend to over prize Junsu over other and forget JJ voice and his role in the group. In DBSK, JJ voice blend theirs together and make it sound united.

I just don't like it when non-fans, claim to be fans, and demand one member to go solo and make it sound like the other is insignificant to the group. Each of them are special. As people explain in this discussion very well. SM really hit a jackpot when he make DBSK.. ^^

I agree with this. In korea , jaejae and the other 3 seldom

received any recognition for their singing.

But at least Internationally, especially in japan the others were

being recognized and the group as a whole in terms of singing.

There are lots of international fans who prefer jaejae's voice or

chunnie's voice or minnie or yunnie voices the most. So it really

depends on your own taste and likes. Maybe korean people,

prefer susu's total performer/singing ability than the

others.

---------

And about the ranking, i already ranked them before

but i would love to rank them again based on my own

current taste and preferences. I don't know if there will

be changes in my rankings.. I am going to

back read my previous ranking to compare.

DANCING

1. Junsu - I like the way he dance the most. I was drooling over his dance in Mirotic.

It's so sexy. I love looking at his S-line everytime he dance, that's an additional

point susu baby.

2. Yunho - I like his energy but sometimes he overdo it

3. Changmin - Minnie sometimes tend to make his movements softer

4. Jaejae & Chunnie - lol actually there are times that i love looking at this two dorks dancing.

Especially when jaejae and chunnie doings some sexy moves.

SINGING

1. Jaejae - I am more inclined to deep low voices but jaejae's voice is exceptional. It's so

soothing and angelic. I always listened to his Insa song every night. His high note

especially in Tonight is great. As what everybody said that his voice and flexible

which made me admire him more. But I also love his low and rocker voice too.

The bad thing about his singing is the lack of air sometimes during his live

performances.

2. Chunnie - I don't know what's my rank to him before, but chunnie now is my second fave

voice in the group. He just awed me in their Bolero performances. I really love his

part in their old song Unforgettable. His low husky voice is killing every fan girls

heart. His high note is simply amazing. But the same with jaejae, he tend to have

problem in breathing too in their live performances.

3. Yunho - I love his low deep voice. People tend to forget him when we're talking about the

singing skills of the group. Yunnie may not be the best singer in the group but i can

say that his singing skill is great. His bass voice is also soothing like jaejae's voice.

I think before i ranked him the lowest, but now i appreciate his singing skills better.

4. Changmin - Wow, who can sing as high as minnie? Minnie's is a power belter. It's really rare

to see a male singer who sing as high as minnie. I realized how important his voice

in the group. It's one of the reason why their voices blended so well.

5. Junsu - As far as i remember susu was the second in my rank before. But now i put him in

my last rank because as what i've said before too, that his voice is not really my

taste and the other guys really surprised and win me over with their previous

performances just like chunnie and yunnie. I know everyone will disagree with me

but it's only for me based on my own likes, taste and preferences.

Though I'm always awed with his emotional performances but sometimes he

tend to overdo it by putting too much emotions in the song. I am not really inclined

with dramatic performances, so forgive me susu.

TOTAL PERFORMER

1. Junsu - If we're talking about total performer, this title will suit the most with susu.

I can say that based on their overall skills and abilities, Susu is the total performer

in the group. His dancing skills are great, his singing is fantastic and his charisma is

overflowing. Not to mention he can play musical instruments pretty well too.

2. Yunnie - Second for me is yunnie. Yunnie can sing pop and ballad music, can rap, can deliver

sing/dance performances well.

3. Jaejae - I haven't witnessed jaejae doing a sing/dance solo performance in their previous

concert so that's why he's number 3 in my rank. But i love his Maze performances

the most among all their solo performances before.

4. Chunnie and Changmin - Just like jaejae, they didn't tried to do sing/dance solo

performances before too. So i can't really rate them high. But i love their voices.

But i just really want to see the three of them (jaejae, chunnie, and minnie)

do a solo performance like XIAHTIC and CHECKMATE.

FUNNY

1. Jaejae - I don't know why i find him so funny. Even the little movements he does,

will always makes me laugh. His randomness, bluntness, his cuteness are so funny

for me.

2. Chunnie - Chunnie is so serious lately. But just like jaejae, he always makes me laught at

his antics. His facial expressions are surely an epic.

3. Junsu - Who will forget "Bambayah"?? Susu is so adorable and cute. Though i would love to

pinch his check more than laughing everytime he told and did a joke.

4. Yunho - Yunnie is such dork. OMG, i was laughing so hard every time i saw him pouting.

It's really rare to see him doing funny expressions in the show because he always

made sure to be serious but i know deep inside his the dorkiest among the group.

5. Changmin - Hahahahaha. I can help but laugh everytime i read his UFO replies. I love his

frankness.

FLIRTING

1. Chunnie - he doesn't need to do anything

2. Jaejae - he's a tease

3. Yunnie - his smile and smirk

4. Changmin & Junsu - minnie is silent and serious while susu is innocent for me

STYLISH

1. Jaejoong and Chunnie - The walking fashion stores...lol. I love looking at them wearing stylish clothes.

And even normal clothes like t-shirts, polo, jeans, short, etc look best to this two dorks.

2. Yunho - I love his clothes and they really fit him well.

3. Changmin - Sometimes his stylish and sometimes he just wore normal clothes.

4. Junsu - Susu is just like me. I am not really into styling and fashion.

I love wearing simple outfits than doing matching stuff.

Guest XiahxTiffany

yea all the boys have something they could say to MIchael Jackson

but boy that X Man episode just makes me want to watch the whole series over lol

i want to see the boys in that show again :(

Archived