[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest afterglow.

[TRANS] 100206 "With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~"

With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~

(T/N: )

With All My Heart ~Kimiga odoru, natsu~

With All My Heart ~Summer, when you danced so lively~ (T/N: the real English title is unknown)

A dramatic ballad, in rapid succession

This is an unknown new song, which suddenly appeared on the list. Looking at the Japanese title, we tend to think that it is a fresh upward song. But it seems to be a ballad song, just as the English title, "Memories of the summer, passing away". As the melody goes on, the song will dramatically continue to be livelier. In another way, it is the very stanza of Tohoshinki. The changing keys in the latter part of the song is an expected harmony, but the times of hop, step, jump, jump, and jump should be the highest level ever.

(New song) Words, music, and arrangement by Shinjiroh Inoue

Source: Nikkei Entertainment (March 2010) + HEROKO

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

yessss. it's a ballad. i can't wait to listen to it, especially since shinjiroh inoue took part in it. i've always loved everything he's done for tohoshinki.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kasumi08

Jaejoong in S Cawaii Magazine

credits: as tagged + DNBN

credit: DNBN

oh my God! So cute and pretty! I already miss his old hair color (but I am willing to give the orange/blond color a chance)

Even though S Cawaii is not really my type (I am more of a ViVi girl) I could try to find and buy it. It's nice to see the members do photoshoot in which they do something more than stare ahead with a serious or charismatic face. Smiles are good!

I can't wait to listen to the new song, if Shinjiroh Inoue is the one who composed it then it's going to be good :)

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Question: Which performance was this photo taken from?

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn243/H...nker18/JJ-1.jpg

Credits: Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi My Angel♥ !!!

Ah so nice U like this pic Coz I LOVE it too ne ???

He´s freaking HOT !!!

But please if possible can U put the properly credits correctly

My Angel♥ ???

Credits pic:astagged.

Domo Arigato and gomen to ask U It ne ???

Ahhh hai hai This pic is from

Seoul Hallyu Festival Asian Aid Concert♥ :wub:

Beautiful ne ???

I love his muscles in this performance ¬ !!!

:o My GODDD I have to come back to my Job LOL !!!

555_5.jpg

551.jpg

Hoodwinker♥ my Angel Domo Arigato I say for U ne???

Thanks too !!!

Thanks For edit Kissu!!!

Credits:astagged.

Kissu!!!

Guest lovebyelove

These pictures of Jaejoong make me miss his dark brown hair. To be honest, I prefer JJ with either black or dark brown, rather than light brown/orange. :/

I love black hair on him. My favorite was back in the Mirotic days/Heaven's Postman filming days<333 But I'm very partial to the blond from the OJBH era, so I guess that's why I think I must be the only one that loves JJ's new color lol.

OMG I can't wait for this >.< How many days to wait 'till the best album drops?

So much good news this month, I'm really happy! I still feel like something good is around the corner. :D Also, thank you for the great response to my project! It's going very well. Auditions are still open for singers and dancers, you can find a link in my signature. <3

Guest loikyish.

QUESTIONS:

What's the title of the song in this video. It's the off shot/making film of Magazine S. THANK YOU.

Another one... what's the difference between Hong Kong version and Korea/Japan version? I'm talking about the singles/albums you could buy in Yesasia. HK version are cheaper but are they like... lesser quality? Hahaha. :D

I'm planning to buy, at the most, all of their japanese singles batch by batch and i'm thinking to just get the HK version if it doesn't matter at all. :D

Guest JunnieGirL

0204 샤차르트 커튼콜

another mozart fancam ;)

junsu sounded evidently tired and worn out here :( but he still kept his smile and being so professional.

musicals are tough after all, he might need some time to got used to it...

coz he is DBSK's junsu, i tend to disregard the fact that he's still doing this all alone :ph34r: the pressure and the responsibilities are five-folded (same goes to each of their solo activities) he's still a newbie, too ^^

i hope he won't feel so down and won't blame himself too much :mellow: this happens to ALL singers, no ? he did exceptionally well so far =)

most importantly, i'm praying his voice won't be affected >,<

i'll support him no matter what :lol:

and the latest victim of DBSK's power -> TWITTER LOL

i'm just happy every time #nowplaying is going down LMAO

i'm sooooo excited for the new song. i thought it was going to be upbeat dance song (kinda like "summer dream") BUT of course, turns out it's a ballad xD can't wait !!! sounds like another bolero/love in the ice ?

edit :

[morethanido]0204 샤차르트 커튼콜

found one more fancam.

you can see the other casts' faces kinda froze when junsu didn't sing his usual falsetto =(

Guest jedi_baby

QUESTIONS:

What's the title of the song in this video. It's the off shot/making film of Magazine S. THANK YOU.

Another one... what's the difference between Hong Kong version and Korea/Japan version? I'm talking about the singles/albums you could buy in Yesasia. HK version are cheaper but are they like... lesser quality? Hahaha. :D

I'm planning to buy, at the most, all of their japanese singles batch by batch and i'm thinking to just get the HK version if it doesn't matter at all. :D

There isn't a difference except it includes Chinese translations for the lyrics or if it's a DVD, it would have Chinese subtitles or a Chinese translations booklet. One more thing, for singles, I don't think they provide the translations for the DVD it comes with... cuz it didn't come with it for my COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~ single, but it did provide translations for the lyrics.

The quality isn't lesser. I bought a whole bunch of HK versions because I need to save my money and it doesn't hurt that my mom can translate it for me. LOL~

Guest conitaemina

QUESTIONS:

Neh Gyeoteh Soomswil Soo Ittdamyeon (White Lies) from 'O' - Jung.Ban.Hub <3

Guest sheilapiglet

[iNFO] 'VMC Special - Tohoshinki' to Broadcast February

Title: VMC Special Zone – Monthly Special Broadcast ‘VMC Special – THSK’

Date: 21st February 2010 (Sunday)

Time: 19:00 ~ 21:30

Korean popular group TVXQ had their first performance in Japan on 2004. With their vocal skills and dance ability, together with their attractive outlook, they attracted a lot of attention and they were listed as ‘top group’ in a very short period of time.

Their first debut album in Japan was released in 2005, which instantly increased their fanbase. In 2008 alone, they had 4 of their singles hit the top of Oricon chart, and they were invited to attend Kōhaku Uta Gassen Music Festival on New Year's Eve, making them the first Korean group to attend.

Their popularity continue to climb in 2009, ‘Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/Wasurenaide’, ‘Survivor’, ‘Share The World/ウィーアー!’, ‘Stand By U’ had all received good results.

They have just released their 29th single ‘BREAK OUT!’ on the 27th of January 2010, coming up next will be their compilation album ‘Best Album 2010’ which will be release on the 17th of February.

In the 2.5 hours program, we will be showing the road they had walked in these years. Please look forward to the charisma they are going to show!

Source: JaeJoongFamily + BaiduTVXQ

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

this is a Japanese channel right?....Korea should do this so that more people can appreciate DBSK's efforts and achievements in Japan.

[ENG SUB] 대국남아 (D-NA) (Dae Guk Nam Ah) - Garam (Karam) Teaser

apparently this member of a new group got inspired to dance because he saw Yunho on a program and wanted to be like him=D...aww, he reminds me of when DBSK was just starting out too...very innocent and cute=P

anyways, did anyone else notice in Junsu's most recent Mozart fancam that he touched his throat and his face looked pained?....I have a feeling that he's sick or fatigued cuz he couldn't even do the high falsetto part near the end...it's good he decided not to do it though since he knew he wouldn't be able to reach it this time....his voice must be exhausted, i hope he takes care of himself and that he'll get better..don't want him ending up in the hospital again=(

Guest afterglow.

QUESTION:

does anyone know any websites that organizes dbsk's pics according to dates, magazines, concerts, and other categories? i used to go to itvxq and tvxqsoul for all my dbsk pics but they're both sadly not around anymore or just stopped updating alltogether.

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Hi !

We are three DBSK's fans studying sociology at a French University. We are conducting a survey about DBSK and their fans.

We would like you to answer a questionnaire (that takes no more than 5 minutes). Here's the link : http://sharing-data.satisfactory.fr/en/cli...tohoshinki.html. If this one doesn't work anymore, please use this link : http://sharing-data.satisfactory.fr/en/cli...shinki_001.html.

It is not a boring questionnaire, we tried to make it as funny as possible. We would greatly appreciate your help !!

Thanks in advance !

Always keep the faith,

Delphine, Emeline and Solène.

niceeee survey!! ^_^ ^_^ anyway for curiosity i click on first link and it comes out :

Questionnaire DBSK - Tohoshinki.

1. Sorry, the maximum number of respondents has been reached for that questionnaire

guess a lot of people join in...congrats on the success!! ^_^ anyway i submitted my answer..all the best!! ^_^

[PIC] 100204 Harang’s baby – Parking

credit: cong_kr

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

loveee it!!!! :P :P i wish i could have it..

so cuteee!! ^_^ ^_^

credit: lizzle@jpopmusic

u know how much gratitude i owe u for this picture?? THANK YOU!!!!! :D:D love it~ XD

i wonder why they fly to japan that day..anyone know why?? cant wait to see tvxq comeback with a storm..

any updates on the lawsuit?? or at least the final part hearing???? how come silent for such a long time?? -_- -_- -_-

seems like there is silent for hangkyung too..

Hi for everyone here :) !!!

Domo Arigato for all great posts here my Angels♥ !!!

U´re the BEST Always :rolleyes: !!!

I´m soOoO happy coz It was 4th February ne ???

Somebody remembered ???

4th February was The real JaeJoong♥´s Birthday !!!

first of all thanks for all the great sexy picture of kim jaejoong...XD i saved one of it..hope u dont mind~ ^_^ ^_^

anyway to answer your question, i think most of the people here (at least the old fans) knew the real birthday of kim jaejoong is yesterday~~ :D:D but ever since he debut or should i say since he follow his adopted family, his birthday was 26 january...for youngwoong jaejoong, the birthday would be 26 january..for real kim jaejoong then it would be official 4th february...and i think jae mention his birthday as 26 january all the time..^_^ ^_^

anyway thanks for the info...the new fans might need it..^_^ ^_^

Jaejoong in S Cawaii Magazine

credit: DNBN

he is soooo KAWAIIIIII!! ^_^ ^_^ love it..thanks for sharing..now waiting for the translation...XD

yessss. it's a ballad. i can't wait to listen to it, especially since shinjiroh inoue took part in it. i've always loved everything he's done for tohoshinki.

i see B-A-L-L-A-D!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ oh loveeee~~ XD cant wait for the album....TOHOSHINKI + BALLAD = ETERNAL LOVE!! ^_^

cant wait for it....

anyway, seems like TWITTER is the new target for fans..LOL!!!! congrats on topping twitter in just 6 minutes..the power of cassiopeia...^_^ is nice to rise the awareness of everyone on tvxq...XDXD

no comment on jae's new hair...i always love his hairstyle..and i think he pull off every hairstyle...no matter which part it is always that good..

afterglow. : i think that both place has closed...i dont think there is anywhere like that anymore...anyone knew why itvxq and tvxqsoul stop their activities???

Guest Senorita_

These pictures of Jaejoong make me miss his dark brown hair. To be honest, I prefer JJ with either black or dark brown, rather than light brown/orange. :/

Actually I like his light brown/orange hair - it makes him stand out/shine from the crowd. Black and brown hair is too common for most Asians lol. I guess Jae wants something different with his hair color :rolleyes: Blonde also suits him well especially during O days.

Another ballad <3 It sounds like a really lovely song just like Doush!te, Bolero and LITI :) I'm looking forward to it.

Guest Honey_KizZ

Changmin endorsement for SYSTEM homme

d00786394b6b99a099e2b.jpg

d00786394b6b99b2b6aa3.jpg

credit: dnbn

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

SCawaii...jj looks so cute/handsome at the same time! xD

cant wait to read the translations!

Guest conitaemina

[TRANS] 100205 "ONE PIECE" Memorial Best Album On Sale Now, Includes DBSK Songs

To commemorate the 10th Anniversary of "One Piece" (Anime), a greatest hits album will be released. The limited edition includes bonus DVD featuring footage of 31 creditless songs. The album CD itself will feature 31 music tracks from the the beginning of the TV series up to the current Impel Down arc. Also includes 40-page booklet.

onepiece.jpg

Catalog No.: AVCA-29700

Format: CD Format: CD

Number of discs (or other units): 3 Number of discs (or other units): 3

Release Date: 2010/03/17 Release Date: 2010/03/17

Price: 3800yen (3990yen Tax incl.) Price: 3800yen (3990yen Tax incl.)

Item weight: 280 g Item weight: 280 g

(One Piece Memorial Best Album Limited Edition)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-29700

"Pre-order included song"

01:OP 「ウィーアー!」/きただにひろし(コロムビアミュージックエンタテインメント) 01: OP "ウアーィー!" /きたにひろだし(コロムBldgアミックエジューンインメンTe Tatari & Suites)

02:OP 「Believe」/Folder 5(エイベックス) 02: OP "Believe" / Folder 5 (エベイッスク)

03:OP 「ヒカリヘ」/ザ・ベイビースターズ(キューンレコード) 03: OP "Haruhiカリヘ" /ザ・ベイスTatari Bldgーーズ(¥ューンRitz-コード)

04:OP 「BON VOYAGE!」/BON-BON BLANCO(コロムビアミュージックエンタテインメント) 04: OP "BON VOYAGE!" / BON-BON BLANCO (コロムBldgアミッュージクエンインメンTe Tatari & Suites)

05:OP 「ココロのちず」/BOYSTYLE(インペリアルレコード) 05: OP "ココロのちず" / BOYSTYLE (イCOMMERCIALリアRitz-コールド)

06:OP 「BRAND NEW WORLD」/D51(ポニーキャニオン) 06: OP "BRAND NEW WORLD" / D51 (ポニニーCAMPAIGN &オン)

07:OP 「ウィーアー!~7人の麦わら海贼団篇~」(エイベックス) 07: OP "ウアーィー! ~ 7人のわらMai pirates団篇~" (エベイッスク)

08:OP 「Crazy Rainbow」/タッキー&翼(エイベックス) 08: OP "Crazy Rainbow" / Tackey & Tsubasa (エベイッスク)

09:OP 「Jungle P」/5050(エイベックス) 09: OP "Jungle P" / 5050 (エベイッスク)

10:OP 「ウィーアー! ~アニメーションワンピース10周年Ver.~」东方神起(エイベックス) 10: OP "ウアーィー! ~アニーションワメンピース10th anniversary of the Ver. ~" Dong Bang Shin Ki (エベイッスク)

11:OP 「Share The World」/东方神起(エイベックス) 11: OP "Share The World" / Dong Bang Shin Ki (エベイッスク)

12:OP 「风をさがして」/矢口真里とストローハット(エイベックス) 12: OP "Windをさがして" / Mari Yaguchiとローsu Hello Workッ& Suites (エベイッスク)

13:ED 「memories」/大槻真希(エピックレコード) 13: ED "memories" / Epic (エピックRitz-コード)

14:ED 「RUN!RUN!RUN!」/大槻真希(エピックレコード) 14: ED "RUN! RUN! RUN!" / Epic (エピックRitz-コード)

15:ED 「私がいるよ」/トマトキューブ(ワーナーミュージックジャパン) 15: ED "私がいるよ" / & Suites & Suitesキューマブ(ワナーーミクッュージジャAiluropodaン)

16:ED 「しょうちのすけ」/推定少女(エピックレコード) 16: ED "ょしすのうちけ" / presumption girl (エピックRitz-コード)

17:ED 「BEFORE DAWN」/AI-SACHI(エイベックス) 17: ED "BEFORE DAWN" / AI-SACHI (エベイッスク)

18:ED 「fish」/The Kaleidoscope(エイベックス) 18: ED "fish" / The Kaleidoscope (エベイッスク)

19:ED 「GLORY-君がいるから-」/上原多香子(エイベックス) 19: ED "GLORY-君がいるから-" / Takako Uehara (エベイッスク)

20:ED 「Shining ray」/ジャンヌダルク(エイベックス) 20: ED "Shining ray" /ャンジルNumaraダク(エベイッスク)

21:ED 「Free Will」/Ruppina(エイベックス) 21: ED "Free Will" / Ruppina (エベイッスク)

22:ED 「FAITH」/Ruppina(エイベックス) 22: ED "FAITH" / Ruppina (エベイッスク)

23:ED 「A to Z」/ZZ(エイベックス) 23: ED "A to Z" / ZZ (エベイッスク)

24:ED 「月と太阳」/shela(エイベックス) 24: ED "onとSun" / shela (エベイッスク)

25:ED 「DREAM SHIP」/イクタ☆アイコ(エイベックス) 25: ED "DREAM SHIP" /イクTatari ☆ AIコ(エベイッスク)

26:ED 「未来航海」/タッキー&翼(エイベックス) 26: ED "Future Sea" / Tackey & Tsubasa (エベイッスク)

27:ED 「エターナルポース」/エイジアエンジニア(エイベックス) 27: ED "エTatariナールースポ" /エインジジアエニア(エベイッスク)

28:ED 「Dear friends」/TRIPLANE(エイベックス) 28: ED "Dear friends" / TRIPLANE (エベイッスク)

29:ED 「明日はくるから」东方神起(エイベックス) 29: ED "Tomorrow ku ruからは," Dong Bang Shin Ki (エベイッスク)

30:ED 「ADVENTURE WORLD」/デリカテッセン(エイベックス) 30: ED "ADVENTURE WORLD" /デンRika TeッJapan (エベイッスク)

31:TVSPED 「Family」/7人の麦わら海贼団(エイベックス) 31: TVSPED "Family" / 7人のわらPirate団Mai (エベイッスク)

(BONUS TRACK) (BONUS TRACK)

32: (挿入歌) 「ビンクスの酒」/9人の麦わら海贼団(エイベックス) 32: (Insert Song) "Bldgンスのクwine" / 9人のわらPirate団Mai (エベイッスク)

33:(Jツアー主题歌) 「A THOUSAND DREAMER」/9人の麦わら海贼団(エイベックス) 33: (Jツアーtheme song) "A THOUSAND DREAMER" / 9人のわらPirate団Mai (エベイッスク)

Source: cdjapan.co.jp + HEY!JJ + listentheworld.wordpress.com

Trans and shared by: Emerheliena @ DTL

Feel free to repost, but please do not add on/remove credits. Thanks!:

Despite their ongoing dispute with their management company, popular boy band TVXQ has still got it.

Japanese entertainment company Oricon reported on Feb. 2 that TVXQ’s 29th single “Break Out” had sold over 256,000 copies since its release on Jan. 27 and predicted that the song would still be No. 1 by the time its new rankings are released on Feb. 8. According to Oricon, that breaks the record for number of albums sold in the first week after its release. The record was previously held by Elton John, whose single “Candle in the Wind” sold 184,000 copies in Japan in the first week after its release.

Three TVXQ members - Xiah Jun-su, Micky Yoo-chun and Hero Jae-joong - have been in the middle of a contract dispute with their management agency, S.M. Entertainment, since last summer.

Meanwhile, the group is planning to release a greatest hits album titled “Best Selection 2010.”

Source: Hannah Kim @ JoongAng Daily

Shared by: Emerheliena @ DTL

Feel free to re-post.But please leave the full credits intact.. Thanks

Guest Heaven2100

With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~

(T/N: )

With All My Heart ~Kimiga odoru, natsu~

With All My Heart ~Summer, when you danced so lively~ (T/N: the real English title is unknown)

A dramatic ballad, in rapid succession

(New song) Words, music, and arrangement by Shinjiroh Inoue

Sorry for cutting your post!!! YAY... a ballad!!! But.. sorry for being such a stupid girl but question: who is Shinjiroh Inoue? Why did he write for THSK?

I'm glad to hear a new ballad..! Their ballads are my fav!!

SCawaii-Jae looks FINE>.. weell llike always!!:D

Xiahzart- He is really tired..!! He freaked me out a little bit when i saw him touching his throat..! But he still did great like a real proffessional singer(WEell.. i think he is.:)) And i'm glad he didn't his falsetto because if he strain his voice too much it will end up pretty bad.. I hope he will take a rest!

Guest sheilapiglet

[Trans]100204 TVXQ Triple TOP At Oricon Ranking!

Number One!! In Day, Week, And Month! (Only In Five Days!) Amazing!

Translation:

2010.02.04 14:13:31

Chuo Nippo News

TVXQ won the first place in Japanese Oricon Monthly Ranking Chart by sale results of only five days!

TVXQ released their 29th single “BREAK OUT!” on January 27th. And it was announced to have taken

the first place of the monthly sale ranking of January 2010 only in five days.

And also it marks TVXQ to be

(1) The top of the Oricon single day ranking chart,

(2) The top of the Oricon weekly ranking chart,

(3) And also the top of the Oricon monthly ranking chart! (*Only In five days! )

Though album publicity work was not performed due to the conflict with the SM entertainment,

TVXQ suppressed the Japanese famous artists and placed such results. ^^

Always Keep The Faith!!

source credits: Chuo Nippo (Daily)

translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

congrats to the guys!=D

Guest Senorita_

Sorry for cutting your post!!! YAY... a ballad!!! But.. sorry for being such a stupid girl but question: who is Shinjiroh Inoue? Why did he write for THSK?

I'm glad to hear a new ballad..! Their ballads are my fav!!

Shinjiroh Inoue is the person who wrote the lyrics for Doush!te and Stand By U. I guess he was asked or hired to write the songs for the boys'. It should be a lovely song altogether since he's composing and arranging it.

Guest polisher

[Trans]100204 TVXQ Triple TOP At Oricon Ranking!

Number One!! In Day, Week, And Month! (Only In Five Days!) Amazing!

Translation:

2010.02.04 14:13:31

Chuo Nippo News

TVXQ won the first place in Japanese Oricon Monthly Ranking Chart by sale results of only five days!

TVXQ released their 29th single “BREAK OUT!” on January 27th. And it was announced to have taken

the first place of the monthly sale ranking of January 2010 only in five days.

And also it marks TVXQ to be

(1) The top of the Oricon single day ranking chart,

(2) The top of the Oricon weekly ranking chart,

(3) And also the top of the Oricon monthly ranking chart! (*Only In five days! )

Though album publicity work was not performed due to the conflict with the SM entertainment,

TVXQ suppressed the Japanese famous artists and placed such results. ^^

Always Keep The Faith!!

source credits: Chuo Nippo (Daily)

translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

oh wow within 5 days they have achieve all this.

congrats to the boys^^

yay a new song from their best album.

its been awhile since they released a new song( besides BO!)

i love their ballads. they always sing great in ballads^^

Archived