[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[iNFO] 100204 TVXQ in TOP 25 Chart of Music One

20244_468919380413_214540185413_11036686_122484_n.jpg

^^You can see it TVXQ in Number 2 in blurred mode !!!

credits: Universal Records

shared: CassPH

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Serenity89

Congratulations to Tohoshinki for all the achievements in the beginning of the year. It seems like they are off to a good start, which is great news!

I've watched and listened to some parts of Junsu's musical and I wish I could see it in person. He sounds great and with more experience and practice, he'll be unstoppable.

The picture above is cute. Whoever took that was creative and her hands are pretty. I love the Jaejoong one where she's patting his head. Hahaha.

As for Jaejoong's picture, this is not the first time I've seen pictures of him sleeping. One was in the airplane and another was backstage at TSC tour. There's probably more but that's all I could gather at the moment. I can see why some would be against it, but ms. incredible does make a good point. I could say that the person who took the pictures were being invasive and inconsiderate, but I'm just as guilty if I look at it. Same thing goes for stalker videos and outings. It bothers me that some people says its wrong and fans shouldn't stalk the boys, but they watch stalker videos or post pictures anyways. <_< Being a celebrity isn't easy, we wish they could have some privacy and DBSK wishes they could have privacy, but its temptation and "OMG!" moments that makes us lose our cool.

Guest Kementari88

I don't want to offend people but what ms. incredible say is somewhat true about other stalker pictures... and about nobody really complains about it......

BUT..... when you think about it most of the those stalker pictures are when they are AWAKE and AWARE.... and they are in a totally public place.......

about the sauna picture...... i don't know that one just really irks me because jj was sleeping in a room? :huh: not really like a public room? it seems really creepy to me if someone snuck up into a ROOM to take a close up picture when he is sleeping.... :o

seriously sleeping is the only time the boys have to themselves and people take it away from them.....

they have already given up soo much of their lives for us but we can't even respect their private sleeping time.....

don't want to offend but i feel really bad for them when they can't even do simple things without being watched.

i know being a celebrity comes at a price but fans should also know when it is crossing the line.....

just my thoughts...... don't mean to offend..... please take it with a grain of salt.... :)

Guest sheilapiglet

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait........you mean to tell me it's OK for people to stake out these guy's apartment to squee and take pics whenever they leave the house....it's OK to put stalker videos of them on the internet while they're out shopping, eating or with friends, it's OK for people to follow them around while they're vacationing, see nothing invasive about sneaking in there building's car garage to take pics of their cars just to post them on the internet but you all are creeped out at someone taking a pic of JJ while he's sleeping.......that's where you draw the line?!?!? :lol:

After all the stuff listed above(and more) being done to these guys weekly, if not daily, you have to see why someone would think that's perfectly acceptable.

Mmm...i don't think anyone is saying that all the stuff you listed is okay, but at the same time, it's more acceptable since this is a celebrity's life afterall....but when you're sleeping and completely unaware of being photographed that closely, now that's creepy....i think JJ has accepted the fact that he'll be stalked 24/7 once he got popular, but being seen in your every day clothes walking around or talking or eating is ALOT better than when you're wearing "sleepwear" and in an unconscious state....for example, I don't mind if my brother brings his friends over to the house but not when I'm in my PJs with my hair all messed up (tho JJ did still look good there..lol)....knowing that people are there or might be there while I'm doing something compared to someone let's say sneaking into my bedroom at night taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping in my bed is a whole new level in itself if you ask me...but of course I still respect your view point because people have different perspectives with what they find acceptable/tolerable or not...I'm sure we've all seen other pics of the guys sleeping (whether it be on planes or in the resting room, etc) but i think fans are just being more protective than normal this time cuz JJ looked so vulnerable there and so unaware of the stalker..and i think the fact that he was suppose to be in a private room (?) and the fact that he was on a bed kinda made it more creepy?..lol.

stuff to share:

100121 Zoom In - JJ Magz

well i personally felt tht stalking after the guys are already over stepping the boundaries esp now having a pic whereby jaejoongie slping. hmmm it seems intruding their privacy even more.

the guys spend almost 10hrs or EVEN MORE per day jst to wrk and sort of "sell thmseleves" as products to us and yet during their off wrk time, they're still being stalk out.. shldn't they have some privacy times of their own?? i understand the fact tht most fans wld be thrilled to see the guys esp they're world asia top idols but givin them their own privacy time im sure the guys wld be much appreciative tht they're being respected. they prepared to lose their freedom / privacy whn they're out to become idols but i guess fans shld really put themselves in their shoes and think of hw u urself wld feel if ure them and ur being stalked on any min.. even if they wanted to relax in their free -time by meetin up with frens or whatever as long once they step out of house im sure fans wld be ready to stalk them, even if they appear to be not bother but they can't even relax at all because they wldn't knw at which time eyes wld be eyeing on them at what they're doing.

nodoubt the guys wld be happy to see fans chasing after them.. bt having a limit wld be gd.. instead of stalking them outside their house or whatever.. sounds freaky. the guys have more stress and with these stalkings ard them it add even more stress to themselves.

im sure the guys wld be more happy if they're given a little more privacy of their own. they're afterall human beings like all of us jst that they're having "famous" status added. they're not saints as well.. let them have their freedom/ privacy esp if u love them as ur idols. they wld be happy im sure.

no offence to anyone jst a penny thoughts. :)

Guest Senorita_

sheilapiglet Yeah I've got that Unforgettable glitch as well at 3:59. It sounds like someone pressed a button causing an error sound on the comp >_>. There's also another similar glitch in my version of Evergreen which I DLed twice but still couldn't avoid. If anyone has a non-glitched version of Unforgettable I'd like to know as well.

I have the non-glitch version, since I was curious about it so I listened to it last night. The version that I have is ripped from my CD - maybe the downloaded versions had a problem when the song was copied from the CD to the computer...

Hi, my name is Yoo-Rim

it's my first time here ^^ I'm helping an american friend

with her forum :)

Hello Yoo Rim!

Welcome to DBSK Soompi forum! We're happy to have a Korean fan here. Please come here often, and we hope you have a good time :)

I'm sorry. I coming in a little too late.

So what happened with JJ and all this private photos stuff. Sorry if I'm making you repeat stuff.

I agree with what is going on and that the boys should be given privacy. I think, personally, it adds another layer of stress because they have to make sure they have to watch their backs, no matter what or where they are. It's almost...unfair to them. It's cool to get 'rare' pictures, but I don't think we realize the cost to them for those photos.

Respect.

Guest sunny_dance

thank you, Sayuri Jaejoong, for removing the picture from this thread. it's still being circulated on other blogs, and i wish they'd remove it also. but seriously though, can someone explain to me how this is cute? i don't understand how a picture of this nature can be thought of as so when it's clearly a major violation of his privacy. this is such a private moment, how dare we or the staff that's responsible take that away from him. not only was i extremely bothered by the picture, but i also felt like a creep for even having looked at in the first place. >_<

[TRANS] 100205 Update of “smart” Magazine Editor’s blog

T/N: This is related to linh-chan’s trans here.

2010-02-02

Junsu fans, thank you!

To those we are reading my blog, good evening.

I’m Souhei Igarashi, who loves Tohoshinki the best in "smart" magazine’s editorial department,

Since I’ve wrote here that Junsu-san of Tohoshinki will appear in "smart" magazine, April issue, many people have checked this blog!

Thank you very much!

And, for those who have written their comments, thank you, thank you so much!

Your comments are not opened to public, but all the members in the editorial department are reading them, and feel a great support!

(T/N: The answers to some of the questions raised in the hidden comments)

>Yes, I’ve totally become a fan of Junsu-san! He is really a nice guy~☆

>I’m really in love with Junsu-san’s singing voice♪ And he dancing is really cool! His fashion is excellent, too!

>Since “smart” is a magazine for men, we would like to make a different approach compared to that of lady’s magazines.

(few sentences omitted)

The report was made by Souhei Igarashi, who is now always listening to "BREAK OUT!" with my ipod.

2010-02-03

Tohoshinki fan’s passion has made a new record for the "smart" editorial department’s blog!

Good evening.

I’m Souhei Igarashi, who can be said that support Tohoshinki the best in the publishing business.

From yesterday, the access number for this "smart" editorial department’s blog is unexpectedly high!

We have achieved a new record for the number of accesses.

And the number is outstanding!

Thank you very much!

This is entirely due to Junsu and Tohoshinki fans’ passions!

And, thank you all for your comments to our department!

We are working on till 4:00am, and we feel supported with all of your comments!

Since so many of you are supporting and cheering for us, we should do our best for Junsu-san’s page, and also for all the other fashion pages, too!

>So you got to know this blog from a Korean fansite! The doughnut is a valentine special. Junsu-san was eating it with great relish.

>I think that the number of men fans will increase! The reason is, the pictures are so cool! Junsu-san was continuously smiling during the interview. (Lol)

>Junsu-san has the talent to become a top class model!

>Not only Junsu-san but all the other members should be great models! Who will appear next? Please look forward!

>Tohoshinki is really cool, looking from the eyes of a man, too! Our editorial department will do our best so that all the five members can appear together! Please count on us!

>Please hear “BREAK OUT!” when you are tired! I am also hearing the song now, when I want to cheer up.

>Junsu-san is cheerful, kind, handsome, and he really treasures all of his fans. I really respect him!

>I’m also totally "Jun-chanLOVE". (Lol) Since he has appeared in "smart", the number of men fans should increase.

>I’m also fascinated with Junsu-san’s charms. "smart" will continue to support Tohoshinki in the future!

>During the photo shooting, Junsu-san was cheerfully talking as a mood maker, but when he stood in front of the camera, he was totally in a cool model mode. The gap should be one of Junsu-san’s charms♪

(few sentences omitted)

So this is Souhei Igarashi.

Since my face appeared in the Toho-mobile blog, I received an email from a friend that I have not met for more than 10 years, saying “Why did you take pictures with Junsu?”

T/N: It seems that another man fell in love with our Junsu, lol. Igarashi-san, looking forward to Junsu’s article!

Source: smart Editor's Blog

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

[iNFO] 100204 Kboom Magazine April’10 Issue

51kdwxzqe3ss500.jpg

“Our Content”

■ ■ Special TVXQ Part 1

Special Anniversary Best Album Released

TVXQ BEST SELECTION / All 20 page

■ Yoonho volunteer ! / Total 6 pages

○ unpublished photographs of Korean volunteers

■ Other ■

Hyun Bin / Cover Story

credit: tvxqchamie

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest conitaemina

T/N: This is related to linh-chan’s trans here.

2010-02-02

Junsu fans, thank you!

To those we are reading my blog, good evening.

I’m Souhei Igarashi, who loves Tohoshinki the best in "smart" magazine’s editorial department,

Since I’ve wrote here that Junsu-san of Tohoshinki will appear in "smart" magazine, April issue, many people have checked this blog!

Thank you very much!

And, for those who have written their comments, thank you, thank you so much!

Your comments are not opened to public, but all the members in the editorial department are reading them, and feel a great support!

>Yes, I’ve totally become a fan of Junsu-san! He is really a nice guy~☆

>I’m really in love with Junsu-san’s singing voice♪ And he dancing is really cool! His fashion is excellent, too!

>Since “smart” is a magazine for men, we would like to make a different approach compared to that of lady’s magazines.

(few sentences omitted)

The report was made by Souhei Igarashi, who is now always listening to "BREAK OUT!" with my ipod.

2010-02-03

Tohoshinki fan’s passion has made a new record for the "smart" editorial department’s blog!

Good evening.

I’m Souhei Igarashi, who can be said that support Tohoshinki the best in the publishing business.

From yesterday, the access number for this "smart" editorial department’s blog is unexpectedly high!

We have achieved a new record for the number of accesses.

And the number is outstanding!

Thank you very much!

This is entirely due to Junsu and Tohoshinki fans’ passions!

And, thank you all for your comments to our department!

We are working on till 4:00am, and we feel supported with all of your comments!

Since so many of you are supporting and cheering for us, we should do our best for Junsu-san’s page, and also for all the other fashion pages, too!

>So you got to know this blog from a Korean fansite! The doughnut is a valentine special. Junsu-san was eating it with great relish.

>I think that the number of men fans will increase! The reason is, the pictures are so cool! Junsu-san was continuously smiling during the interview. (Lol)

>Junsu-san has the talent to become a top class model!

>Not only Junsu-san but all the other members should be great models! Who will appear next? Please look forward!

>Tohoshinki is really cool, looking from the eyes of a man, too! Our editorial department will do our best so that all the five members can appear together! Please count on us!

>Please hear “BREAK OUT!” when you are tired! I am also hearing the song now, when I want to cheer up.

>Junsu-san is cheerful, kind, handsome, and he really treasures all of his fans. I really respect him!

>I’m also totally "Jun-chanLOVE". (Lol) Since he has appeared in "smart", the number of men fans should increase.

>I’m also fascinated with Junsu-san’s charms. "smart" will continue to support Tohoshinki in the future!

>During the photo shooting, Junsu-san was cheerfully talking as a mood maker, but when he stood in front of the camera, he was totally in a cool model mode. The gap should be one of Junsu-san’s charms♪

(few sentences omitted)

Since my face appeared in the Toho-mobile blog, I received an email from a friend that I have not met for more than 10 years, saying “Why did you take pictures with Junsu?”

T/N: It seems that another man fell in love with our Junsu, lol. Igarashi-san, looking forward to Junsu’s article!

Source: smart Editor's Blog

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2z7g6lt.jpg

We're trending #alwayskeepthefaith later,

at 8PM KST!

Please spread the word!

Are you ready?

Follow @onetvxqforums for updates :)

In other languages

잠시후 (한국시간)8시부터 #alwayskeepthefaith 를 트렌딩합니다! 많이 소문내주세요 ^^ 준비되셨나요?

20時00に #alwayskeepthefaith をトレンドトピックにします。このプロジェクトを広めてください!みんな準備オッケー?

在晚上八点正(韩国时间), 我们会 trending #alwayskeepthefaith!请大家口耳相传 :)你准备好了吗?

Kita akan menjadikan #alwayskeepthefaith tren (topik) nanti jam 8 malam waktu Korea (8PM KST)! Tolong sebarkan pesan ini :) Apakah kamu sudah siap?

6 โมงเย็นวันนี้ (2 ทุ่มตามเวลาเกาหลี) เรามาช่วยกันทำให้ #alwayskeepthefaith กลายเป็น Trending Topic กันเถอะค่ะ! ช่วยบอกต่อๆกันไปด้วยนะคะ :) ทุกคนพร้อมกันแล้วรึยังเอ่ย?

Vào 8h tối nay (giờ Hàn Quốc), chúng sẽ bắt đầu đưa #alwayskeepthefaith lên làm trending topic! Hãy kêu gọi mọi người cùng tham gia! Bạn đã sẵn sàng chưa?

Kami akan tren #alwayskeepthefaith nanti pada 8PM KST! Tolong sebarkan berita ini :) Adakah anda sedia?

Guest afterglow.

2010-02-03

not only are dbsk breaking records, but their fans are too! :P

it must've been such a light and happy atmosphere with junsu around. i hope the staff will be able to get all five of them to appear together in the future. i'm sure many magazines want thsk to be featured in their mags now. lol at "why did you take pictures with junsu?" being the first thing the friend said after not being in contact for over 10 years.

[iNFO] 100203 JJ Magazine Decides To Reprint Again

Wow.. I didn't know this magazine was so sought after! I went to Taiwan 2 weeks ago and chanced upon a one and only copy in a bookstore and bought it because dbsk was on it! I thought it was another Japanese magazine featuring them again... Guess I was lucky to be able to get one! :D

"Break Out" is doing so well! Congrats to the boys for their achievements in this early part of the year~

Guest Shaneira

As much as Jaejoong might appreciate his "fans", I think he won't be pleased to see that sleeping picture of him. NOT AT ALL. >.<

Congrats to our record breakers for everything they've achieved!!! :D

[iNFO] 'Always Keep the Faith' on Twitter; New Record Broken, #alwayskeepthefaith

2z7g6lt.jpg

2vwxvdx.jpg24g1ufb.jpg

Be very proud, Cassiopeia, Bigeast, and i-Cassies!

#alwayskeepthefaith hit the top spot on the trending topics list

after JUST 6 minutes, beating the infamous #nowplaying hashtag.

We usually plan TTs weeks in advance, and we thought we didn't have enough time to spread the word. However, you guys didn't disappoint us; we're really happy and impressed! Thank you so much for being with us!

Once again, we want to thank ELFs, Shawols, Kiss Me's and Hottests for supporting us! Fandom love ♥

"Always keep the faith, and hope to the end. The five of them will never part! TVXQ, yongwonhi~"

P.S. "TVXQ" is also trending. Jjang!

CREDITS: ONETVXQ!

kya~~~ #alwayskeepthefaith in number2 and TVXQ in number3!!! XD

[iNFO] Cassies Take Over Twitter

Be very proud, Cassiopeia, Bigeast, and i-Cassies!

#alwayskeepthefaith hit the top spot on the trending topics list

after just 6 minutes, beating the infamous #nowplaying hashtag.

2vwxvdx.jpg

Then #alwayskeepthefaith and TVXQ rose to places #2 and #3 respectively

and stayed there for over an hour.

twitter.jpg

If you want to join in the fun, get on twitter now!

We're still trending :D

Guest Senorita_

Lol! That is cute =) Our Junsu is loved by everyone! I think the amount of male fans will increase because of him lol. His presence really brightens up the mood of everyone - would be awesome if he could still do more oyaji jokes xD (I miss them!)

Guest Redwarrior

I was just at Shades of Jae'd and while browsing through the facts page i found this:

Jae Joong has had a hairstyling/hairdressing license since before his debut ** added by SheMustBeJaeded**

Credit: Shades of Jae'd

Dang....no wonder he's so fashionable!

Archived