[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest loikyish.

Better late than never: Congratulations for owning the Oricon Monthly #1! Wooot! This calls for a chukha party!

Jaejoong(?) sleeping picture.

tch, tch, tch... i would be lying if i said i didn't like it but it is quite disturbing as some of you have already said.

this is crossing the line. i would agree(not totally, if you get my point) if fans stalk them when they're awake

but for heaven's sake, the guy is sleeping. tsk... tsk... but if we're talking about hyun joong taking the picture

himself then it's a different story. he's probaly making fun of him or whatnot but if it's some staff from

the spa then i feel sorry for jaejoongie.

Yunho evisu pictures.

Oh dear leader, stop oozing with sexiness will you? You're just an oppa to me.

Jaejoongie won't forgive me if I lay my eyes on you. LMAO. I love the outfits he wore especially for the summer one.

I kinda feel iffy about the close up pictures though. :D

Paradise Meadow.

WOOOT~ I can't wait for minnie's drama... like seriously. April seems like it's so far away.

Good luck Changmin-ah! <3

After watching AADBSKIII for the nth time last night and some off shot movie's of their japanese songs... I really really miss them. : ( the off shot for BO doesn't help at all. if only they had atleast 30-second clip together then I'd be really really really happy.

So I was thinking about a lot of things regarding to DBSK lately. I keep on finding myself asking the question, "what if there's no possibility for them to come back anymore?", I would always shove it off since I hate thinking about such a negative thing. But today I found an answer to my question.

If the outcome of the lawsuit wouldn't let DBSK be together again, I would like to ask them to release just one last album and one last AADBSK before they officially disband. It's hard but what could we do. Anyways, for the concepts... I would want their album to contain only with all their compositions. Doesn't matter if a few of the tracks are old songs as long as it's written by the members themselves. For AADBSK. I wouldn't ask them to go to my country or anywhere else, like my thoughts for the album, I want it to be less scripted and more of their real personas. Sort of like... what would they do if they are given 2 days and 1 night off or where would they go and with who. Something like that.

AISH. don't mind me. I've been watching a lot of their variety shows, aadbsk, off shot movies, and random clips so I just really miss them. <3

dbsk1.gif

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YukariiChangmin

Congrats for Our Boys For their Platinum !!!!

I´m very happy for them !!!

They deserve it , sure !!!

And we[ BIGEASTS] will do more and more for them !!!

Proud of them so much !!!

Hum...

It´s nice ne?

Edited already ...

It´s ok now ne ???

Ganbatte Sister!!!

Just One comment:

PROUD TO BE BIGEAST!

2010 will be the Year of Tohoshinki!

[PHOTO]

•BEST SELECTION 2010•

Omg they look so handsome and elegant *v*!!!!

2012.jpg

Credits: U_Boa

Shared by: TVXQPOWERFULLGODS

►take out full credits◄

[PHOTO] 271209

•Changmin _ The Set Of PM•

I never get tired to say that Changmin

looks like an aristocrat in this outfits hahaha

Super handsome and super elegant .Enjoy

2013.jpg

Credit:Ichangmin

Shared by: TVXQPOWERFULLGODS

[iNFO] 100203 JJ Magazine Decides To Reprint Again

The March issue of JJ had sold out really quickly, and because of the positive feedback of the reprint, we have decided to reprint an extra six hundred thousand copies. It will be released on the 5th of February, and will be distributed to bookshops and convenient shops. Please go to the stores and buy your copies.

Source: [kobunsha]

Translation Credits: tvxq_luv@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Did you catch that? 600,000 extra copies.

And this is the third reprinting.

Hahaha! The power of Tohoshinki ^^

Yes!!! I agree with you!

This is the Power Of Tohoshinki!

Thanks tohosomnia ^-^

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] 010204 Evisu's 2010 S/S Advertisement Campaign With U-Know Yunho

Oriental Unique Jean casual brand Evisu had an advertisement photoshoot on January 12th in a studio in Seoul for their 2010 S/S collection.

This advertisement has been receiving high marks as photographer Hong Jang Hyun and stylist Hong Yeon collaborated for the photoshoot.

Asia's star TVXQ's U-Know Yunho and fashion model Kim Mi Jung were chosen once more to be the models for Evisu's advertisement campaign following last season.

Also, these two plan on continuing the 'S.O.S Campaign' with Evisu from 2009 that strives to protect and love the environment and nature.

S.O.S. is the acronym for 'Save Our Smiles' and hopes to protect the environment and nature so that our environment can smile. Campaign t-shirts have been released, and diverse marketing and promotion events are set to take place this year.

Source: [bnt news+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Let's all smile for Yunho!=)

The March issue of JJ had sold out really quickly, and because of the positive feedback of the reprint, we have decided to reprint an extra six hundred thousand copies. It will be released on the 5th of February, and will be distributed to bookshops and convenient shops. Please go to the stores and buy your copies.

*EDIT*

uhm, its actually 60, 000 extra copies, sorry for the confusion >_<

(tvxq_luv here^^)

buh still thats alot of copies and ANOTHER reprint^^~~

*confetti*

^haha, im not surprised. If i was in japan, i would've bought 10 copies just for myself lool

gratz to the boys on Oricon monthly! correct me if im wrong but thats the firs time we topped monthly right? o.o -notsure-

I'm so glad Break Out! is selling so well, especially at this time of their life.

what can't our boys achieve <3

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

changminnie looks like a prince. <3

091203 Chinese fans follows Yunho’s steps

“So each child can have happiness that belongs to them”

Yunho is well-known for his charitable activities which became a positive influence among TVXQ fans. Chinese fans follows his footsteps in sending lots of school supplies to a school in need.

Take a look at the school conditions and understand why fans choose to donate to them.

This was their school dormitory. Looking at this, I seriously can’t say the university dorms here suck… because its probably heaven compared to this.

hhyuibkk.jpg

hhyuibkk1.jpg

hhyuibkk2.jpg

hhyuibkk3.jpg

hhyuibkk4s.jpg

Donations Yoonhobar made on December 3rd, 2009 to this elementary school

hhyuibkk6.jpg

hhyuibkk7z.jpg

hhyuibkk8.jpg

hhyuibkk9.jpg

hhyuibkk10.jpg

hhyuibkk11.jpg

hhyuibkk12.jpg

hhyuibkk14.jpg

hhyuibkk15.jpg

hhyuibkk16.jpg

hhyuibkk17.jpg

hhyuibkk18.jpg

hhyuibkk19.jpg

hhyuibkk20.jpg

credit: yoonhobar

summarized + shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest rxlcrab

I've bought 7 copies of Break Out!, and was hoping to collect all the individual member and group cards from them. I nearly got every card, except for Jaejoong's. If anyone's looking for a Yunho or a Group card, which I have multiples of, and is willing to trade a Jaejoong card for it, I'll be happy to exchange cards with them! Just PM me.

Guest Eltoshen

Finally, a number 1 monthly!

And I wish I had the money to afford 2 copies, let alone more than that just for all the member cards.

Guest afterglow.

whoa, they're reprinting jj AGAIN? is it an error or are they really reprinting another 600k copies because that's x3 the initial printing and lmao that's a whole lot of magazines.

i wish they'd have a group spread for FRaU magazine. jaechun's spread was awesome and different from their usual photoshoots.

another view:

2wp5b13.jpg

credit: akiko0906

i knew the poster would be huge but i didn't think it would be THAT huge.

avex must have coughed up quite alot for that spot.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! WE'VE GOT THE CONFIRMED DATE OF FIRST BROADCASTING OF PARADISE MEADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM will be broadcasted on KBS2

Timeslot: Mondays & Tuesday 9:55pm

First broadcasting: April 26th, 2010

Woah that's great news! Yes it is almost 3 months away, but at least it's got a confirmed date and borcasting chanel. I always thought PM would be on MBC like HTTG but I guess KBS2 is great nonetheless. Can't wait to get to see this.

[iNFO] 100203 Oricon's Top 10 Highest Selling Singles of 2010 **as of now**

*1 *,255,917 255,917 BREAK OUT! / 東方神起 10/01/27

*2 *,242,722 **5,962 はつ恋 / 福山雅治 09/12/16

*3 *,136,508 ***,487 GIFT~緑~(雪をください/One day in winter/Snow White) / 関ジャニ∞ 09/12/25

*4 *,136,003 ***,446 GIFT~白~(冬恋/君の歌をうたう) / 関ジャニ∞ 09/12/23

*5 *,133,978 ***,410 GIFT~赤~(I wish/マイナス100度の恋) / 関ジャニ∞ 09/12/24

*6 *,113,546 **1,992 You were.../BALLAD / 浜崎あゆみ 09/12/29

*7 *,*95,501 *14,751 GLORIA / YUI 10/01/20

*8 *,*80,859 *80,859 BLESS / L'Arc~en~Ciel 10/01/27

*9 *,*78,944 **9,673 PHANTOM MINDS / 水樹奈々 10/01/13

10 *,*48,159 ***,362 この愛を捧げて / THE ALFEE 09/12/16

:lol: That's awesome. Well it's only been 2010 for about 2 months now, and all other achievements aside, Break Out being the highest selling for 2010 right now is impressive indeed. Hooray ;D

[PHOTO]

•BEST SELECTION 2010•

Omg they look so handsome and elegant *v*!!!!

http://f.imagehost.org/0556/2012.jpg

They look so sophisticated and daymn fine! Still drooling at Jae's smex hair, but either way I can't wait to see all the other versions. Thankyou.

sheilapiglet Yeah I've got that Unforgettable glitch as well at 3:59. It sounds like someone pressed a button causing an error sound on the comp >_>. There's also another similar glitch in my version of Evergreen which I DLed twice but still couldn't avoid. If anyone has a non-glitched version of Unforgettable I'd like to know as well.

And the charitable Chinese fans are so lovely. High praises to their work. Just in time for Yunnie's day as well. 2 days to go to our leader-sshi's birthday~

Guest changminlv

Question

Im planning to buy the best album ^^ do u guys know how much the shipping fee cost? i will order it on CD japan and i live i USA ^^ i dont need the exactly number but kinda around like $5 or $10

Im High school student, i dont make money so i have to save up ^^ and then borrow my dad's credit card. I must return the money back so i need the prices ^^ please help me thanks alot ^^

Question

Im planning to buy the best album ^^ do u guys know how much the shipping fee cost? i will order it on CD japan and i live i USA ^^ i dont need the exactly number but kinda around like $5 or $10

Im High school student, i dont make money so i have to save up ^^ and then borrow my dad's credit card. I must return the money back so i need the prices ^^ please help me thanks alot ^^

Hi, urm, it should cost about 6 dollar.You can try to add it to cart, and use the shipping calculator (somewhere at the right side of the window) to estimate the total cost.

Guest Redwarrior

Woah that's great news! Yes it is almost 3 months away, but at least it's got a confirmed date and borcasting chanel. I always thought PM would be on MBC like HTTG but I guess KBS2 is great nonetheless. Can't wait to get to see this.

:lol: That's awesome. Well it's only been 2010 for about 2 months now, and all other achievements aside, Break Out being the highest selling for 2010 right now is impressive indeed. Hooray ;D

They look so sophisticated and daymn fine! Still drooling at Jae's smex hair, but either way I can't wait to see all the other versions. Thankyou.

sheilapiglet Yeah I've got that Unforgettable glitch as well at 3:59. It sounds like someone pressed a button causing an error sound on the comp >_>. There's also another similar glitch in my version of Evergreen which I DLed twice but still couldn't avoid. If anyone has a non-glitched version of Unforgettable I'd like to know as well.

And the charitable Chinese fans are so lovely. High praises to their work. Just in time for Yunnie's day as well. 2 days to go to our leader-sshi's birthday~

For Unforgettable I have the non-glitched version (at least I think it isn't glitched....0.o my lack of sleep is catching up to me >.>)

Question

I bought the Best Selection 2010 (Best Album + Compilation Album + DVD A) [2CD+DVD (Type A) which is $52.44 and I chose airmail and my total comes to $68.17. Hope that helps. BTW, I'm also from the US. :)

Guest sheilapiglet

there is ? ohh man, ive been replaying that song 4 times, and i still i can't pick up that annoying "thump" sound. and to think that i used to play music... hmm... can u direct me a link and show me ? hahhas.

well apparently, some CDs come with an anti-piracy thing and when someone tries to upload it, that pop-up sound is recorded as well...good move on their part I guess..lol...but some people do have the un-glitched version and if you have the original CD then of course you should have no problem as well....this has nothing to do with your musical ability so don't worry..lol...and if you want me to send you the version with a glitch in it, then just pm me your email address or something.

stuff to share:

is this from his fan birthday party thing?=D

Mozart! NEWS: Weekend Performances & Shows Worth Watching

go Junsu!=)..tho it's kinda sad that they had to use his stage name instead of his real name just so that he'd be more recognizable.

Yoonho 윤호 - The Hottest Model of EVISU

*drools all over keyboard*

Guest ms.incredible

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait........you mean to tell me it's OK for people to stake out these guy's apartment to squee and take pics whenever they leave the house....it's OK to put stalker videos of them on the internet while they're out shopping, eating or with friends, it's OK for people to follow them around while they're vacationing, see nothing invasive about sneaking in there building's car garage to take pics of their cars just to post them on the internet but you all are creeped out at someone taking a pic of JJ while he's sleeping.......that's where you draw the line?!?!? :lol:

After all the stuff listed above(and more) being done to these guys weekly, if not daily, you have to see why someone would think that's perfectly acceptable.

Guest jae90ful

i now im late...

so my JJ is living with hyun joong now??

well my fav 2joong...im happy but still cant get the fact our 5 members not living together anymore T.T

i just hope this storm will pass soon and they will living back together ^_^

gah...bout jj photo issues...ne i would never lie...i love to see their *private pic but common sense i think the staff just went too far...give JJ at least his own privacy..he need it ppl...GOSH..i would NEVER suprised if someday someone might post JJ as well other member more private photo....*cough...

CONGRATS WITH ANY AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT MADE BY OUR BOYS SO FAR.!!!.

TOO MANY TOO MENTION...lol...

ALWAYSS KEEP THE FAITH ^_^

Guest i_luv_tvxq

uhm, its actually 60, 000 extra copies, sorry for the confusion >_<

(tvxq_luv here^^)

buh still thats alot of copies and ANOTHER reprint^^~~

*confetti*

^anyone know when those 60,000 or 600,000 new copies will be available?

I was too late.......... tried searching everyone on yesasia and cdjapan but they were all sold out!! >.<

edit: nevermind saw the date.. but will they be on yesasia as well? or just in book stores etc

Guest hjj1326

Hi, my name is Yoo-Rim

it's my first time here ^^ I'm helping an american friend

with her forum :)

The Soulmates New Forum [ About Jaejoong & Yoochun ] is recruiting staff apply here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/TheSoulmates­/

the forum is totally new~ so if it's empty, you know now why.

I'm from KR; so I hope make new friends here.

Dong Bang Shin Ki is amazing ~ I like their music too.

About the JJ japanese magazine

i'm happy because JJ Magazine Decided to reprint again ^^

Thanks for post this info about them ♥

동방신기^-^♥오빠 힘내 ~.^

YAY! a SOULMATE forum~<33

if i can have full access of the internet

i will surely apply being one of the staffs

but sadly i don't :(

and i don't have the patience also >.<

but i'm really excited over this

and surely i will be one of the people who will sign up here

'cause i love THE JaeChun~<33