[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

The news is not misleading dear..it just says that how american choose tvxq as rising international star...they never said that Ellen invite them to show...but it just enough to make other american curious about them

It's misleading because when read the first time, one MAY assume that Ellen has chosen her guest already (because that's what I first thought when I read JUST the title). That's what makes it misleading. It wasn't said that the Americans (or worldwide viewers of Ellen) chose TVXQ. It was said there that fans in Korea and Asia collaborated to make the suggestions (which is even wrong since fans all over the world made suggestions)

So yeah, I just hope and pray that Ellen will notice TVXQ. :) Now, that WILL be something.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

congrats to the guys for being most chosen by the viewers to want to introduce to Ellen....just shows how popular they really are...what SM stated sucks tho because the only reason they're separated in the first place is because they aren't willing to compromise their contracts..they could have worded things so much better than that...*thud*....hopefully Ellen will bring this up on her show and talk about the lawsuit being the reason why the guys couldn't attend (if she does send an invite) cuz then it would bring more attention to what the guys are having to go through (tho i highly doubt this) and what a truely unique group they are.

[TRANS] 100202 Tohoshinki’s Junsu In「Mozart!」The Musical Becomes A Hot Topic

TVXQ member Junsu played the lead role in the musical「Mozart!」and had his first performance on 20 January 2010 at Sejong Center in Seoul. The tickets are already sold out, and a lot of fans from Japan will be going to watch it. The performances will last until 21 February.

This is an Austrian musical that is being performed in Korea for the first time, and it is a piece of work that portrays the life struggles of the talented genius, Mozart. Various musical genres like classical, rock and jazz are incorporated, and it became a hot topic due to the innovative design. They were given permission to run the musical, and this is a special production as it is one of the most historical and prestigious works from the Theater Association of Austria.

The Seoul newspapers printed articles about Junsu’s performance with a picture of him in dreads and jeans. They wrote that, “Junsu was overflowing with youthful ambition and energy. This musical is his first, and his performance was a full house with tickets all sold out, and the fans watched his stage with intense interest.”

In Korea, such comments could be seen on the Internet:

Mozart is a musical genius with a strong sense of freedom. Such a Mozart is a great match with Junsu’s voice.

Junsu’s musical debut is a historical moment, and I’m glad I could witness it.

I was surprised that the other TVXQ members came to the performance.

His acting was also wonderful.

There were also comments like, “There are similarities between Mozart and Junsu’s characters. Also, the story and the significance of the struggle that the genius had to go through, also seem to be similar to TVXQ’s current situation.”

After the first performance ended, the venue became like a concert hall, with cheers and standing ovations for the musical. For the fans that have been worried about TVXQ’s possible disbandment, this is one of the few good news that they’ve had in awhile.

Source: [searchina]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[Trans] 100202 “Let Go of Me” – Kim JunHo BeiJing Showcase

Kim JunHo will be releasing his first debut album ‘SHOWCASE’ on the 28th of March at BeiJing, at the same time performing his first number ‘Let Go of Me’.

Special guest, Xiah JunSu has confirmed his appearance on the showcase with special performances.

The purpose of this showcase is mainly for the members, entry of this event is free, just simply provide your member card, for more information please sign up at JunHo official website.

Because we wish to give a perfect stage for both JunHo and JunSu, all the pre-showcase work had to be at it best state. Message clip from JunHo and JunSu has been released and can be found at his official website.

The website is still at its testing period, which will officially be in use at mid February. Hope that JunHo first stage ‘SHOWCASE’ will be successful!

source: Biasent.com

translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

[Trans] 100202 “smart” Magazine Editor’s Blog

Hello,

I am Igarashi Souhei

who is smart magazine’s editorial department’s Nick Diaz.

The March issue of smart is currently receiving a lot of high praises,

but right now I would like to introduce you

the content of April issue which will be on sale on 2/24.

Somehow, Junsu-san,

the member of Tohohoshinki who is at their peak of popularity right now,

will appear on this issue!!

Yesterday we had a photoshoot session,

and it was my first time meeting Junsu-san.

He’s so handsome and gentle,

such a good person★

For the fashion report section this time,

we had him wear clothes from spring collection,

and they suit him so well♪

Moreover, this time we didn’t only have the photoshoot!

But we also featured a 20-question Q&A

to help you to learn more about Junsu-san’s personality!

We’ve asked Junsu-san about so many different topics,

from “Favorite food” and “Childhood’s habits”

to “Myself 10 years later” and “First love”!

Much moreover, for the readers of smart,

we have a special present for you,

which is an autographed Polaroid picture!!

For people who are reading my blog right now,

I’m giving you the special privilege to see the picture!

…… Well you can’t really see it (sweats).

To see what kind of picture it will be,

please read the April issue of smart!

It’s going to be another 3 weeks,

until this special issue of smart to be on sale,

so for now,

please buy the March issue of smart!

(Tohoshinki-san doesn’t appear in the March issue though…)

Well then, I am Igarashi

who received a lot of emails from people asking, “Did you meet Junsu!?”

after Tohoshinki’s staff blog entry came out!

source: smart Editor’s Blog

translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Moreover, this time we didn't only have the photoshoot!

But we also featured a 20-question Q&A

to help you to learn more about Junsu-san's personality!

We've asked Junsu-san about so many different topics,

from "Favorite food" and "Childhood's habits"

to "Myself 10 years later" and "First love"!

The first love part would make people buy the magazine... if Junsu being featured in the magazine isn't enough (BUT is there ever a time when the words 'not enough' applied to him? LOL)

Guest koreamom

awesome and amazing that is what they are! breaking records is their forte!

i need to come up with another word to express them but amazing seems to work well!

can't wait to see how the best album is going to do. break out--lets go for 500,000 for the month! platinum already! i love all the records they keep breaking and all the news articles about it and about them!

all these pic spams are so heavenly too! thanks so much for all who put them up and share them!

what are we gonna do when they stage their huge comeback and totally blow us away?! personally i can't wait for it!

got my jj mag. yesterday along with a couple of their older cds to add to my collection so i have forever love in my head

today--i love that song and the cd has an acappella version of it too. still waiting for a complete acappella cd someday :rolleyes:B):P

yunho in evisa wow! he is a born model! he really knows how to pose and he really makes the clothes!

junsu what can i say! so proud of his work in mozart! i think we shall all believe he is mozart by the end! he looks so awesome in his outfit, hair and all!

wish i could get my hands on the mag. changmin will be in and junsu! i love the article about changmin and the photoshoot!

these guys are really" the cats meow" as my dad would have said! (well it is different than awesome right?)

i was just looking at my jj magazine that i got yesterday and on the back cover there is the name JJ in big letters and then MY name next to it DIANA on it too. i think it is an ad for shoes! it really looks kind of cool like that and caught me by surprise.(wish i looked like the model in the ad! i like the shoes she is wearing!) B) gosh me and jj together on the back of a famous magazine jkjkjk! it is a really nice magazine too. i wish i could get some of the clothes in it. they are really pretty.

Guest sum-chick

OMg..i really wish that i was in korea so i can watch Mozart and see Junsu!!..i wonder if they will tape it??..

i really am looking forward to this year..i hope good things come to them (DBSK) ...considering last year was a big blob...

Guest basicallys

Hi, I've always been following Dbsk thread since 2008 till around th starting of last year when I was getting busier w school work.

Seriously, Idk how you guys feel, but I feel really awful when I see they've reduced soooo much of their activities.

Even friends around me whom have started listening to Kpop, doesn't even know who is Dbsk.

As a cassie, it does make me feel startled and upset.

Despite there's news a little each day, seeing each member's solo activities, I really do felt that,

I miss those good old days when they have their band activities.

I'm really glad that Changmin looks so fine as usual.

No, he's looking soo great.

Hope that they'll be healthy :D

Okay shall end of w a charming minnie's pic, hehe.

6qcrtcp-1.jpg

Credits to whomever I've got it from.

Guest swordtails

[iNFO]

フジTV 『MUSIC FAIR』

2月27日(土曜日) 夜18時~放送予定

「東方神起5周年記念企画」

musicfair.jpg

saturday 27 Feb , 18.00 Tohoshinki on Music Fair :) -- thank you bow6886 for translation

credit : cyonje0626 , Chara + mr.tvxq

{HD FANCAM}

100201 HOMIN - Kimpo Airport , Changmin goes to Jeju

Bg's song is ' i'm a loner - C.N.Blue ' , the song that Yoonho sang in his birthday party XD

{UPDATE!}

100202 Xiahzart 3rd Performance

credit : picnicxiah + junsoopalace

100202_xiahzart_3rd_performance_1_picnicxiah.jpg

{INFO}

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and TVXQ Kim Jae Jong living together? ~ Japan Weekly magazine [Josei Joshin]

credit : exl@daum blog+Weekly magazine [Josei Joshin] + ss501fighting.wordpress.com

jj100202.jpg

{HD FANCAM}

100202 Junsu - Mozart Musical

credit : Bnemia

Guest sheilapiglet

Yunho's Evisu For Elle Korea

credit : dnbn + elle.co.kr

oh my gosh, Yunho is smokin' hot!....I always love it when he models for Evisu...he's so manly here but then later he puts on those adorkable glasses and he's back to being super cute=P

and is that Music fair pic recent?...cuz this is the first group shot of them I've seen in a long time....such a cute pose too...so happy to see it.

lots of good news articles and clips being shared recently=D

anyways, just wanted to share this talented fan's self composed song for DBSK...the lyrics are very appropriate=):

DBSK - Waiting for you (Tribute)

Hi my names Taylor,

After what started happening last year, I couldn’t stop thinking about what was happening.

I had to write a song for them.

But not just for them, but the fans all around the world.

I was just in my room playing something random, then all of a sudden it popped in my head.

The words the music everything. “Waiting for you,” I called it.

And I know you and I your friends who share the same interest and many others around the world would understand this song.

Wait for TVXQ! Cause I still will be.

Much Love and Respect from the bottom of my heart and Soul,

Taylor

Peace for life

shared by: taylor@sharingyoochun.net

Guest dbsgdec

omgsh guys its official!!!

The boys first monthly #1 single!!!!!

*does a celebration dance*

They top ayumi hamasaki and YUI.....

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/m/

REALLY?!!

th101.gifCongratulation, TVXQ!th101.gif

*join celebration dance*

Wooot!! So many xD One of the audio is the Curtain call song in longer version which junsu sings in Act 1 ^^ Junsu definitely improves more and he looks very comfortable on stage <3

Yay~ again!!!

tvxqy.jpg

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for Everyone !!!

I´d like to say Thank U for all great posts here !!!

Domo Arigato !!!

I´m posting here all pics from

Yunho Evisu for Elle Korea

[ ALERT U´ll NEED A DOCTOR AFTER SEE THIS PICS ]

LOL !!! Click To Enlarge

1819.jpg1820.jpg1821.jpg1822.jpg

1823.jpg1787.jpg1788.jpg1789.jpg

1790.jpg1791.jpg1792.jpg1793.jpg1794.gif

1795.jpg1797.jpg1798.jpg1799.jpg1800.jpg

1801.jpg1802.jpg1803.jpg1804.jpg1805.jpg

1806.jpg1807.jpg

1809.jpg1810.jpg1811.jpg

1812.jpg 1813.jpg 1814.jpg

1815.jpg 1816.jpg 1817.jpg 1818.jpg

Ohhh I´m posting here some Videos for Us !!!

東方神起 Sexy Boys ^.~

東方神起 Samurais

Credits Videos::TvxqPowerfullGods

Credits Yunho Evisu for Elle Korea Pics:uknowbaidu

Shared By:TvxqPowerfullGods

Guest flyaway.

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pHazbwPtM

lol he's so cute.

Thank you so much, bb! <3 Watching this makes me miss Min even more. ):

Regarding this, TVXQ's agency SM Entertainment stated, "We did hear about this but we have not yet received an official invitation." He also continued to say, "Currently, TVXQ is split between U-Know Yunho-Choikang Changmin, and Xiah Junsu-YoungWoong Jaejoong-Micky Yoochun. At the current situation, it would not be easy for the five members to appear on the show together." Currently, TVXQ is performing only in important events in Japan.

Ew. SM should shut it. <_<

Is that a new picture? XD It's cuteee, like the old times.

OH! So it is counted for January? Idk why I thought it'd be for February. But this is really good news.

I bet the boys are super happy right now.

Congrats to their first #1 monthly! <3333

Guest afterglow.

yesss. their first monthly! they've achieved so many firsts lately. there will certainly be many more to come. congrats boys. <3

ellen degeneres: although they won't be there (they're not even invited yet or will be at all), it's still wonderful to see fans working together and bringing attention to dbsk. just like we did for break out! anyhows, it'd be awesome if ellen mentions about dbsk on her show!

this song talks about life after a painful break-up and moving on.

*The phone that rang when time kissed with sadness- to me it seems to suggest the fear, sadness and anxiety that comes that moment when you realize that once you answer this phone call that it will be the end., this happens in real life, yuo can kinda sense it coming

*The grievous pain, a wanderer who wears an achromatic color, The loser in the tears that could not be embraced- this is shortly after the breakup- when life now seems colorless and meaningless without that warm presence by your side, the feeling of knowing what you have lost, the one you would have gone to for comfort in tough situations, for unconditional love and understanding is gone hence the tears could not be embraced

*When the color of our memories has faded, when it gets cloudy(that;s when I'll try to end my feelings for you)- when your memories are no longer so vivid, when the strong feelings drain away from those thoughts, when they begin to blur together and you start to forget the little moments, thats when i'll try to forget about you.

Oh my gosh, YOU ARE SUCH AN ANGEL :lol: Thanks so much!~ The lyrics are truly beautiful~ And I got an A+, haha.

[TRANS] 100202 TVXQ Chosen By Viewers Of American Talk Show 'Ellen Degeneres Show' As A Rising Star
AHHH!~ So happy! First of all it's because the show is one of my favorite shows :) I watch it almost every weekday<3 so excited if this is really true ^^

++ 2nd part of my Yunho pic 'spam' :) (This is Yunho pictures out of almost every single magazine :lol: )

*Click on the thumbnail to see bigger view of the pictures :)

05syndromesummer22.th.jpg05syndromenewyear23.th.jpg0503junior16.th.jpg0506junior14.th.jpg0501junior13.th.jpg0502junior04.th.jpg0511arena37cyh2.th.jpg0511arena19.th.jpg0508arena37c07.th.jpg55yhy.th.jpg04fallsyndrome05.th.jpg0405kiki02.th.jpg0409junior10.th.jpg0409junior03.th.jpg0406junior02.th.jpg0306cool01d.th.jpg

0608arena37c30.th.jpg0612kvogueyh.th.jpg0611patipati08.th.jpg0609kelleyh.th.jpg0603arena37cspecial03yh.th.jpg0609arena37cmemberyh.th.jpg0602arena37c04.th.jpg0604arena37cyh.th.jpg0609appealing04a.th.jpg

0712arena37c06.th.jpg0704arena37c32.th.jpg0706amag5yh.th.jpg07springbarks19.th.jpg0707a37cspecial30h.th.jpg0707a37cspecial20.th.jpg0707a37cspecial11.th.jpg0702arena37cyh.th.jpgarena37cyunho1.th.jpg0710arena37c18c.th.jpg

0804pinky03.th.jpg0801patipati09.th.jpg0802patipati05.th.jpgoriconstyle0702.th.jpg0809bpass11.th.jpg0801arena37c04.th.jpg0802arena37c03.th.jpg

09pinkyyh04.th.jpgtarzanyuibkk007.th.jpge008216249b4a991954b0.th.jpg0904jjyh01.th.jpg0902gqyh.th.jpg0904bpassyh02.th.jpg0902appealingyh.th.jpgaerayuibkk002.th.jpg

Hehe<3 Next is Yoochun pic spam!~

Archived