[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Kchaeminwoo

1) If you had a child which members personality would you like your child to have?

I would like it if my child have the personalities of junsu and jaejoong...lol

Junsu being sweet, innocent, and funny....dont forget random....hahaha

Jaejoong for having a mysterious and have a lovely smile....

2) If you met all or any members of DBSK how would you react?

I will probably ignore them....lol Im not that shy but I always want to ignore the people i like...but I would stare at them...not making it obvious...hahaha

I want them to talk to me first...is that possibe?

3) Would you say yes if a DBSK member asked you out but you liked them the least?

I'll probably say NO...i want to go out with my favorite member...

but let's see wats goin to happen....

4) What are the members best assets ?

All five of them have great personalities and very talented...I dont want to give individual statements...

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asialover830

1) If you had a child which members personality would you like your child to have?

I would like my child to have all the members personality, but if I had to choose, I would say ChangMin. I like his personality.

scream, faint, grab their asses bums ?

I would pretty much...do nothing. I'm not the type to scream, faint, grab their butt, etc. Lol. I would probably just stay quiet and be surprised lol. If I had a friend a long with me, I'd probably hide behind her (I'm pretty shy around new people anyways lol)

3) Would you say yes if a DBSK member asked you out but you liked them the least?

I don't like a member the least, but I would say yes to any of them.

e.g yunho - body, jaejoong - singing, junsu - smile etc. (these arent my real answesr and you can put more then one )

Yunho: smile, body, manliness

JaeJoong: Body, tattoo, singing

Junsu: humor, smile, dancing

Yoochun: smile, singing, playing the piano

Changmin: Sarcastic, smile, humor

Guest ilovehugs

Chanming being an intelligent person, he knows that he´s the least famous member (Underrated member in TVXQ T_T), and therefore he´s an easy prey to the vengeance of SM, he would be the first target maybe easily to fall, and probably even the members told him that he shouldn´t be involved in this mess, always protecting the youngest......

First, I apologise for cutting your comment, but I wanted to address this point. Changmin is not the least famous member, please note that ALL members are famous. They all have a strong fan base. If you're basing this on fan cafe numbers, do note that these numbers fluctuate and do not represent all fans.

Guest tohoblaq

People!!! Remember, this thread is for DBSK and DBSK ONLY. Don't have to defend or talk about SM or LSM here.

I would love to have 2 sons like Yoosu. They're so dorky and they can totally make a person's mood go up. They may love to fool around a lot, but when they need to be serious, they put their whole heart and focus into it. Like I always say, they're the cutest guys in the whole world!

And I wouldn't mind trying to break up their little bickering once in a while too. :P

I bet every single person who has contributed to this thread would probably get the shock of our lives if we do meet them in person. And I'm sure even the most egotistical person here who claims he/she isn't a fan would probably let out even the softest squeal if the boys made eye contact.

For me, I hope I'll still be able to speak properly, especially if I meet Yoochun. Him being the only one who can at least speak decent(?) English, I wouldn't wanna miss the golden opportunity by fainting or having the whole cat-got-my-tongue thing going on. No way! I wanna be able to speak normally!

If I meet Junsu, I'd give him a big hug first, because he's just too adorable!!! :P And then I would ask him to teach me how to play his favourite soccer. Hehe.

Jaejoong, I wouldn't even dare stand near him because he's just too pretty!!! He makes any girl look bad standing next to him. -____-

I really don't know how I would react if I meet the long-legged brothers. They might be too tall for me to handle. XDDD But seriously, leader sshi is such a sweet guy! Especially too fans, I'd probably melt if he starts talking to me in that sweet, gentle way he usually does to girls. ^__^

Hmmm... considering the members that I like the least, maybe not. His personality is not exactly my type. And I wouldn't wanna cheat his feelings just because he's popular. I would love to hang out as good friends. In fact, I probably wouldn't date any one of them even if my favourite Yoochun asks me out. Don't ask me why, but I just never saw or imagined them as my lovers, that's all. I'd totally love to be good friends with them. They just seem like a fun bunch of people to hang out with, don't they? :)

Yoochun: Eyelashes, lips, collarbone, neckline, greasiness, his sensitive and dorky personality, and his musical talent.

Junsu: Butt (XD), lips, vocals, fun personality

Jaejoong: Pretty face (duh), packs, tiny waist, vocals, and his wit

Yunho: BODY, BODY, BODY

Changmin: long legs, eyes, and sharp tongue!

Guest xjjjLOVE

Could someone post some Jaejoong gifs?

I was looking for some xD

Hm. I think... Chuns? I think he's kind of stand offish and super cool all the time

plus when he smiles it's like it lights up the room >.<

If my son were like that I would die of happiness and tell him I watched Micky Yoochun video's all day

Before he was born

tee-hee xD

Most like scream then faint.

xD

I'm so sure this is not likely to happen but WOW, if I ever did I would so die of happiness

Not even kidding ;-o

Nah, I want them to go out with The Grace and JRI

xD ♥

I could go on for days and days about this one

so I'm going to put it this way,

Nothing is closer to perfection then Dong Bang Shin Ki members

;D d=(^.^)=b

Guest forumshop

First, I apologise for cutting your comment, but I wanted to address this point. Changmin is not the least famous member, please note that ALL members are famous. They all have a strong fan base. If you're basing this on fan cafe numbers, do note that these numbers fluctuate and do not represent all fans.

Well said!

I agree with you - I don't think Changmin is any less famous or popular than other TVXQ members. I think that even when one of them is singled out and appear on a popularity ranking, it is becase he is part of TVXQ. One member alone will not be as popular or famous.

Do not judge anyone, and keep the faith!

Guest Nashi

I just watched tokyo friend park yesterday. I think it's the first program that I feel Tohoshinki is really accepted by japanese considered they are the only guest and the program launched almost one hour for them. They're really truly themselves and it happens before the lawsuit, make me so happy that they're really close >o<

I think It's different from Channel-A or Bark because they recorded in studio with many audiences that cheer them up all the time. I know that the audience maybe Toho's fan but I feel like they get close to what they have in Korea now.

For someone who didn't watch it yet. ^^

Tokyo Friend Park [GOE-SS Eng sub] PART I

Whatever happens, TVXQ is always TVXQ.

Guest co0o0ol

i want my child to have yunho's leadership skills , kindhearted , and the way he cares about his friend and family , i want my child to be the exact same of yunho + junsu's innocent+ sense of humor .

i will definitely lose control of myself and im gonna scream and call Yunho's name and i will express my love to him , i will try my best to act like a cute girl looooool , i will take picture with them all and then im gonna ask JJ to take a pic for me with yunho hhhhh (( cuz he has an experience of taking pictures for couples lol )) i

mmmmmm i dont know about that , since i love them all , but i think maybe i will say YES , it's like a chance to know this person better , and to be close to my fav member " big smile"

Yunho : his handsome face "dies" , sexy body , height , dancing skills , kindhearted , leadership skills , manly-ness

ok ok he is so perfect so im gonna say EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM.

Junsu: his smile , lips , innocent , sense of humor , dancing , his angelic voice " the best voice EVER"

Changmin: his honesty , height , smile , high notes " no one can beats him " , sarcastic comments r the best ^^ ,

Jeajoong : his skin , lips , eyes , cooking skills , sexy body

Yoochun : skin , his face expression "looool" , Adam's apple

Guest JiNi;

click here!

Apparently this cartoon was in joong ang il bo according to some fans? I haven't verified this... but i actually find it pretty hilarious =x

LOLOL. that is hilarious XD yet so true heh

---------------

ahhh I really don't how what to say about this whole thing.. all I can do is wait and keep faith in the boys.

thanks everyone for the updates..^^

-----------------------------

"Your love in DBSK" Vs "Your secret love in DBSK"..

Love in DBSK: Jae

Secret!Love: Junsu x:

hmm. I want a combination of all haah.

) If you met all or any members of DBSK how would you react?

Remain calm and smile :) try to start a convo. I already had my moment with Yunho I think I already know what to do xD

Yes (: I love all the members.. doesn't matter..^^

wait. actually im confused are we talking about their looks? XD personality wise they're very kind, hard working guys. (;

Jae- Flawless Skin, Perfect visual shock face LOL(rly looks like a doll/anime character irl), fit body, lovely eyes

Junsu- Butt, cute smile, cute button nose, cute belly? (lol idk at least when I saw it.. treasure trail .///.), nice jawline

Yoochun- collarbones, lips

Yunho- Handsome face, lips, mole? LOL, long legs, kind smile

Changmin- VERY VERY HANDSOME FACE, tall, lovely eyes

Guest Honey_KizZ

[Pic] Tohoshinki – F R I D A Y magazine

o0675094810228391060.jpg

o0681095510228390791.jpg

o0677094810228393155.jpg

credit: xiahyu-ri

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TOHOSHINKI as The First at Yahoo Japan Search Rank

Current position / Previous Rank / Name

1. (2) 东方神起 (TOHOSHINKI)

2. (1) 岚(Arashi)

3. (5) Michael Jackson

4. (-) 北川景子(Kitagawa Keiko)

5. (6) EXILE (EXILE)

6. (4) 佐藤健 (Takeru Sato)

7. (13) 辻希美(Tsuji Kimi)

8. (16) ダルビッシュ紗栄子(サエコ) (Saeko)

9. (-) AKB48 (AKB48)

10. (-) 野久保直树 (Nokubo Naoki)

11. (8) 梨花 (Rinka)

12. (-) 长坂哲夫 (Nagasaka Tetsuo)

13. (-) もりちえみ(Mori Emi)

14. (18) B’z (B’z)

15. (-)夏目三久(Natsume Kiyuuzou)

16. (-) 川村カオリ (Kaori Kawamura)

17. (15) 福山雅治 (Fukuyama Masaharu)

18. (17) Perfume (Perfume)

19. (14) 木村カエラ(Kimura Kaera)

20. (-) キャシー中島 (Kyashi Nakasima)

credit: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

sm concert postponed:

sm is stupid for trying to stop dbsk from having activities and

making the members look bad. if anything it's sme that is getting

the bad image by postponing the concert since they are in charge and not dbsk.

they already have have a bad image and are only making things worst.

oh, well. this only means that they boys and other sm groups get to rest.

anti LSM'

LSM =/= SM. he's not even the CEO. i believe there's a board that runs SME now

also SM doesnt stand for Soo man anymore. they changed it.

V

i always say my favorite is junsu...but i have a secret affection for jaejoong.

he's so funny and has an aura that just draws you in.

Guest intan

I want to add another poll/question..hehe

We agree that all DBSK members are charming in their own way and most of us have our own favorite. But sometimes, there are times when you feel like you're not being loyal to your favorite member as this one (or maybe more than one) DBSK member always distract your attention. He's like stealing your attention away from your favorite member. Maybe your favourite member is your "lover" but this one member is like your "secret lover"...hehe..the question is...

For me, my love has always been Yoochun..my secret love..hurm..honestly, "my love" or in other words, "my biasness" for Yoochun is so strong that he always succeeded with flying colors every time, every moment to catch my attention..I have to say, I don't have any secret love besides Yoochun...it's like he's my husband, and the others are like the brothers of my husband..:P.. though sometimes I also pay attention to Jaejoong (Yoochun's twin/soulmate) as he's so close to Yoochun, Changmin as the youngest has a stable position in my hard, cause I think the youngest should be loved by everyone, Junsu is also a very lovable guy as he's so nice, Yunho who always take care of the group had my love and respect for him as the leader of the group..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^Before this, there's polls about which member has the worst body in DBSK. I found it funny how so many people choosed Yoochun as the member who got the worst body yet so many people voted to have a one night stand with him. How ironic. He got the worst body and yet so many people find him so HOT. haha.

Guest mcl0521

I want to add another poll..hehe

Your "love in DBSK" vs your "secret love in DBSK"..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^Before this, there's polls about which member has the worst body in DBSK. I found it funny how so many people choose Yoochun as the member who got the worst body yet so many people voted to have a one night stand with him. How ironic. He got the worst body and yet so many people find him so HOT. haha.

My love is Boojae. Like every time, he'll catch my eyes but whenever he's not in the picture especially in the dancing category I must admit my secret love is Yunho even though I consider him my least favorite. Jae just shines whenever I see him. His personality and all but then I guess deep down inside me I don't only want a man that can make me laugh but also the one that gives me vibes that he can protect me.

LOL and we all Yunho is THAT.

LOL with the ironic thing as well. I don't think he has a bad body maybe not the MOST toned you know.

I actually find him sexy, lol, maybe because I like slender and not that much muscles kinda type of guy. And maybe that's why I want one night stand with him? LOL.

Oh and something to share.

Let's believe in 5

credit: pinkmomonga7

shared by: dbsknights

Really touching :'(

Guest estelgrace

Hey guys! I just came back from laughing my head off from watching the 080209 Music Japan Tohoshinki Special.

I swear these guys! XXD

Junsu is so random and him acting as the MC was hilarious! Him and his eels and hitsumabushi and soccer and coconut trees! LMAO!! Seriously ^^ They talked about Bora-Bora. Haha! Remember what they said back then? The floors being transparent and all...so sneaky. :P Ah, I love these guys so much ^^

Oh they all agree summer is about A-NATION but Junsu said it's donuts. :lol: I think their short vacation in July was the first summer break they've had in a long time. I'm so glad they got one, but wish it could have been longer.

Here's the link in case you missed it.

080209 Tohoshinki - Music Japan Special

Seriously, Japan gets major doses of them like almost every day and every week! Lucky Japan ^^

And now they're #1 in Ameba and Yahoo Japan again!

I'm so glad they're so loved there too. :wub:

up_171145.jpg

Remember this? Tokyo Dome after-party. Wish I could've been there. Looks so much fun!

2a4uqh.jpg

People who have the 2009 THSK calendar are and will be drooling over this for the month of August. ^_^

including me ^^v

6pb5ncqo5.jpg

Cheer up guys! Take 2U's advice and HaHaHa!

Always keep the faith!!

vinfatuated Ahahaha! Totally agree! Their commentaries never fail to make my day.

Too much crack. lmao! Even Sekine was overwhelmed in the T commentary... :lol:

For love, it would have to be jae (: Maybe because i'm bias, but still who could resist him? haha

he's very eyecatching. although if we go out in public, i'm afraid i would have to wear sunglasses and a hat covering my face

why? not because i don't want his fangirls to see me, but jae is obviously much prettier than me :lol:

My secret love would have to be either Yunho or Junsu :P self explanatory, haha

---

Jae. because i'm bias and i want my kid to have good traits and genes ^^

Also, because i want my child to be kinda, generaous, caring and thoughtful of others like jae.

like how jae looks after the other members and cares for them very much, i want my child to be like that when he/she grows up.

Mouth drop. Stare, point. Followed by a scream then jump up and down ^^

After that, i'd go "OMFGGGG. AHHHHHHHH." Then, my finale would be me fainting :D

lmao. To sum it up, i would be extremely shocked. Haha no.

In real life, I probably would be too hyped and excited to see them, i would turn FREAKING red. and not speak one word. I would lose total control of my body, INCLUDING my mind (: hehe.

well considering the fact that i love all of them, it wouldn't matter who asks me, i would totally say yes.

1. because i've lost total control of my mind, yes would automatically come out

2. dream come true, dammit (:

Yunho- Charming smile, great body :ph34r: , overflowing kindness<3

Junsu- Kamo Butt, need I say more?, ilovehis humor, his charismatic eyes, dancing ability, voice, laugh, lips. and as junsu said himself, mood maker. (although it sounds like noodle maker to me, sometimes, haha)

Yoochun- Dork alert ! Perfect lips, collarbone ! His sexy greasy voice, kind warheartedness.

Changmin- Power of a magnae, ability to eat alot of food and never get fat :lol: , LIPS., smile that can kill, tallness :ph34r:

Jaejoong: BODY. Perfect hair, lips, seductive eyes, voice<3 ahh gosh, i could go on forever. EVERYTHING. ^^

Guest asdfhjkl;

Fun stuff :D

Junsu, hands down. He just has this aura around him that makes people feel at ease. He knows when to be serious and responsible, but can also joke around too. He's not really affected by his surroundings or what other people think of him. I really like that.

Well, depends on the situation. If it was in concert, I would be screaming my head off. If it were randomly on the street, I wouldn't be brave enough to actually approach them. And taking pictures would probably annoy them. Sooo.. probably just look at them and enjoy the glorious moment, and then spazz later. A lot.

LOL. This question is kinda weird, 'cause they're quite a bit older than me, so no. I don't fantasize having romantic relationships with the members or like being friends with them. For me, it's solely fan-artist relationship :)

I don't want to ramble, each member has their own specialities. But for all of them, I can definetely say their passion for music and how they're always so hardworking.

v LOL! That's just.. priceless. Ay, such weirdos xDD

Guest mcl0521

source:joongangdaily

shared by: jaecullen

Is 11 billion won really that unfair?

In 1962, Japanese record producer Johnny Kitagawa unleashed the Johnnys, a group of four handsome young boys. The members’ ages at the time ranged from 16 to 18. When they became successful, Kitagawa founded an entertainment agency specializing in boys and young men who could become teen idols. This is how Johnny & Associates, which has ruled the Japanese entertainment industry since then, started.

It would not be an exaggeration to say the history of the Johnnys is the history of teen idols. It may seem that The Jackson 5, with the young Michael Jackson, was the prototype of the boy band, but in fact, the first boy group in the United States produced as a “planned product” after selecting talented teenage boys was the New Kids on the Block in 1984.

Johnny & Associates, which was more than 20 years ahead of the United States in that field, has firmly maintained the top spot by continuously releasing idol stars such as Shonentai, SMAP and the currently popular KAT-TUN. Only recently has a Korean idol group begun to break through Johnny & Associates’ monopoly in Japan. That group is Tong Viang Xien Qi.

Since advancing into the Japanese market in 2005, TVXQ has sold more than 2.34 million CDs, including singles and albums. Last year, it had a record six No. 1 singles. The internal trouble at TVXQ is news not just in Korea. Fans all over Asia are sensitive about any rumors of a breakup.

Three of the group’s members are objecting to their agency’s treatment and alleged unfair division of profits, saying, “A contract term of 13 years is actually a life contract.”

The agency, S.M. Entertainment, counters that their division of profits was fair and they have given around 11 billion won ($9 million) to each of the members over the years.

Thirteen years is definitely a long time, but is 11 billion won really unfairly low? According to public information, sales for S.M. Entertainment from 2004, when TVXQ debuted, to 2009 totaled 148.7 billion won. If a company with average annual sales of less than 30 billion won were to pay one of its departments 11 billion won over five years, this would hardly be seen as “exploitation.” The total sales revenue and expenditure of this company over the past four years adds up to a 6.4 billion won deficit.

One important rule in the close to 50-year history of Johnny & Associates is this: “No celebrity who started out as a member of an idol group has been more successful solo than when he or she was a group member.”

This is the case for Korean idols who have been active for around 20 years too. In addition, the TVXQ brand is still growing, targeting the whole of Asia. This means there are still more profits to reap.

I look forward to a settlement of the conflict, in the interests of the whole nation.

The writer is the contents director at JES Entertainment.

By Song Won-sup [five@joongang.co.kr]

---

I don't know what he's trying to implement here but I guess I should share it to you guys.

Guest hyd0705

I guess THSK/DBSK/TVXQ is 1st in most of search tools these days, not only Yahoo Japan Search Rank. Their names is being really famous even for the ones who dont care them much =.=

Each members of TVXQ is attractive in their ways, they all has their own charm. There's no official news about the number of fans of the members, so we cant say who is more famous than others. I myself love all of them equally. Maybe you dont believe this but Im a fan of 5. I admit that sometimes JaeJoong catch my eyes first when I see them or Yoochun usually makes me worry about him than the others do, etc. but there's no one who stays as "No.1" in my heart for them. So, I really want them to be together.

Everything now, if they're not from the members' mouths, you shouldnt trust them so much. Dont let yourself be fool because of the news. About HoMin's attitude towards this problem, I only agreed with senyae's explanation about YunHo, but I disagreed about ChangMin. He used to say that "If anyone leaves TVXQ, I'll come back to be a normal student" and I've never doubted about it. We cant ask JaeSuChun as well as HoMin why they acted like that, we just can wait them till the day everything's clear. There're many things so complicated for outsiders like us to understand right.

P/S I myself dont like SM Ent much, but I think it's still better than J.E. My friend who is a Arashi's fan told me many stories about J.E and I dont like it at all.

Guest Supernike911

Thank you, your post was such an eye-opener. I know It's really gullible and narrow minded of me, but i never thought SM would actually go that far, but of course, they will. I agree with other posts, TVXQ - they are human, no one is perfect and im sure that all of us had done something in the past that we are not proud of. Theyre just like us too, they might have made mistakes or unwise choices, but im sure the goods will outweight the bad. That's how much i, and im sure a lot of you, believe in them.

This should be reposted in other forums/websites too >.< I think its a really good post that will come very useful in the future

totally agree...

j.adore's post should be posted on fansites and blogs so more ppl/fans will see it and be mentally prepared for whatever's gonna happen... (not that i doubt dbsk's morals coz it may juz be harmful gossip the company puts out there to bring dbsk down)(be sure to credit j.adore tho)

*hurriedly runs off and starts manically quoting on my blog* XP

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Archived