[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sonicheroine

[TRANS] 090807 The Three Members Change Their Phone Numbers

It was found that TVXQ's YoungWoong Jaejoong, MIcky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, who are currently in a dispute with their agency SM Entertainment, have all changed their phone numbers.

One person who knows TVXQ said, "I called them to give them some support because I knew they were having a hard time with this situation, but their numbers had changed," and "I think they changed their numbers because right now is a very sensitive period for them."

The dispute between the three members and their agency continues and acquaintances and close friends are all choosing their words very carefully. Xiah Junsu's father, whom Newsen met recently, said, "I feel very frustrated right now but I have nothing to tell you."

It seems that since this issue is very sensitive and complicated, any word or phrase said will probably be twisted and misunderstood.

It is not only the three members who are watching what they say. Their agency SM Entertainment is also holding back on this lawsuit. Both sides can be seen watching the issue closely and carefully preparing for what is to come.

On a side note, TVXQ restarted their activities by perfo그ing on the 6th in the Meiji Jingu Fireworks Summer Event held in Tokyo. TVXQ left for Japan a day before on the 5th. Hundreds of fans flocked to Kimpo airport to get a glimpse of them.

TVXQ are planning to release a new single in September and will be performing in the SM Town Live 09 concert on the 16th this month in Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium.

A lot of attention has been on TVXQ ever since they filed the lawsuit as they five members continue to move together as a group.

On the 3rd, the three members of TVXQ who filed the lawsuit, Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun and YoungWoong Jaejoong, released their official statement that the exclusive contract they had with their agency was unlawful and they did not wish for a disbandment of the group. During the afternoon of the 3rd, SM Entertainment released a rebuttal stating that TVXQ was emphasizing too much on one aspect and that the agency had paid TVXQ 11 billion Won till now.

Source: [newsen+ DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[TRANS] 090807 Changmin in the "Look-alike Section"

25517kh.jpg

Big bright eyes with thick double eyelids. A nose that seems to reach the sky. A figure that stands 186cm tall. Many people say that TVXQ's Choikang Changmin looks very similar to British Actor Jonathan Rhys Meyer. To hear that Korea's representative idol group's handsome singer and my favorite, cool actor who acts well look similar makes me happy. I can see a little bit of resemblance if I look closely. Hahaha.

Source: [metro newspaper+ DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Oh my! Changmin look-alike! I have this blockmate who looks like Changmin. THeir identical from behind and sideview. He doesnt want toa dmitit, but he really does remind aloooot of us of Changmin. :))) I just wanted to share, since this one's brought up. :) Everytime I'm groupmates with him, Icall him Changmin, and he says the next time he'll join a cosplay convention, he's gonna dress up like him! :))

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j.adore

I was reading earlier pages when there was first news about the concert being postponed... and it's just SM's very smart calculated move. Although the 3 members are in dispute with SM at the moment, this doesn't mean that they can't necessarily work in Korea right now. And also, when the lawyers stated that they would be participating in the concert, SM didn't release any statements back then. The members said they would keep their promise but SM chose now, like a week before the concert to all suddenly cancel blaming it on the dispute. They cite reasons that because of the dispute, it'll be hard to continue w/ the concert; or how because this concert was about SM family and because of this, they don't feel comfortable letting the concert go on. This is all bull... if they were going to postpone b/c of the concert, they should have released it in the first place. If they were worried about SM family image, they shouldn't even have begun this war in the first place. And by canceling the concert this late, they are losing money. If they are willing to give up the concert losing money in the process, they are obviously showing their intentions to be strong with this case.

Gmarket wasn't even informed about the cancellation until AFTER the article got out. Shouldn't the order be that their affiliation knows about the cancellation beforehand? SM was in a hurry to get to the press that they didn't think to inform other parties involved with the concert.

------------------------------------------

We had a family dinner tonight so there was couple family members talking about this case b/c a lot of them are involved in the industry. They said that one of the things SM could/would do is to degrade the member's public image. So there might be articles/videos/posts in the future of one of the members doing something they shouldn't be doing. My aunt works at an entertainment company as big as SM, and she said SM executives must be pissed off b/c they are already losing this case just through the media. Their stocks have gone down and the public image of the company worsened. Not only that, if this goes to courts, he probably will have to change the contracts of all the artists as well. They say at the moment, the members to be in favor of the whole situation, but a lot of them agree that there probably will be a move by SM to overturn it before the court date if it leads to that. There has been so many posts by fans that have degraded SM's image as well. There is that infamous video of Yunho, Junsu and their hair stylist, each member looking like they are going to faint at a concert proving how overworked they are...

SM isn't going to just stand there and let the media control the situation.

This has happened before with Shinhwa and HOT as well.

My uncle works at SBS and he's said multiple times how well mannered DBSK members are and their work ethics haven't changed since their debut. But as someone in the field, he knows SM won't be just standing there. They will do whatever it takes b/c at the moment, they have nothing to lose. I'm already thinking that they are prepared for disbandment and want to ruin the 3 members first.

One of the things they can do first is to separate the fans. The fans have a trust toward the members right now and they might try to turn the fans back towards the members. This might be through the press or it might be through someone posing as a fan, releasing information. Most likely, it'll probably have something to do with their private lives. Anywhere from exaggerating their latest visit to a bar, saying something offensive... etc. The rumors/articles about trouble between the members is not even a start for what SM might do. That's nothing. They might start targeting one member out of the three in order to bring down the validity of the 3 members. They might actually bring the 2 remaining members into this more to show good vs. bad sort of thing.

When the dispute started, they first used the makeup company as an excuse. Then they refuted that they gave the members 11 billion wons and cars. Now, they'll probably resort to more crude methods. The thing very different about all other cases before this is that there wasn't a strong bound between the members. And between the fans as well. So whatever the media says, even if it seems totally unrelated to the dispute, DO NOT trust it. This is a scary industry. I mean, this is an industry where managers record sex tapes of their female celebrities to keep just in case anything happens. This is a dirty, dirty, scary, evil industry.

Even if there is videos of them doing something wrong, keep faith. The members are only human so even if their mistakes, flaws, wrong doings are reported, or their is a video circulating around, just keep your faith. I've been just hearing a lot of things that will be happening and it just worries me what is coming and what they will go through.

So just trust in them because they have stated their positions multiple times. That seems to be the only thing fans can do at the moment. Stick together as one, and just give the boys 100% trust.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi everybody!!!

I would like to thank You always

for All Force for our boys and faith !!!

I´m just waiting for Justice coz Isn´t fair

Our Boys work so much ne???

I want Justice for them♥ !!!

DOMO ARIGATO !!!

I´m just passing here to post some

JaeJoong´s Pics from

神宮外苑花火大会

Meiji Jingu Outer Jardins Fireworks

JaeJoong♥ this tongue make a

thousand girls dream so much LOL !!!

27350.jpg

27351.jpg

27353.jpg

27366.jpg

27364.jpg

27358.jpg

HOPE TO THE END !!!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH !!!

Credits:雅虎日拍 + 天下米仓 + xiahking + baidu (东方神起吧 + xiah)

+ 日BO + baidu (东方神起吧 + hero)

shared by : www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

Guest lovebyelove

Hi everyone! This is random...and I'm trying to distract myself from the whole lawsuit thing...but basically, I kind of need some help with something.

I'm trying to "convert" my mother, if you will. I'm trying to show her that they're not just another boyband.

So, what songs do you recommend I make her listen to? I already have some ideas, but I'd like to see what some other people think.

I need:

Songs that showcase their amazing vocals (i.e. ballads),

Songs that showcase their dance skills (i.e. fast songs),

and something else that shows her how awesome they are. She already thinks that Jaejoong is "delicious", LMAO.

She's rather difficult to impress, though.

It's funny because my mother's a lawyer, and I told her all about the lawsuit. She says that she doesn't see how DBSK can lose the trial, unless SM does something really backhanded.

I wouldn't put it past them.

Either way, it's comforting to hear another lawyer's point of view.

Do any of your parents like DBSK? Haha xD

Guest some1gurl

^^^^^^^j.adore...i'm actually scared now ...

I'VE ALREADY SAID BEFORE...HOW SCARY BUSINESS PEOPLE (ESP.IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY)

SO PLEASE DO PAY EXTREMELY ATTENTION TO HER WORD.......

LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE....THEY'LL TRY TO RUIN THE BOYS IMAGE.....

IF YOU FEEL TO COMMENT...PLEASE KEEP IT URSELF....

THEY MIGHT USE IT TO AGAINST OUR BOYS....

SO PLEASE.....EVEN IF IT NEGATIVE COMMENT OR ANY ARTICLE THAT HAVE INTENTION TO RUIN THE BOYS RELATIONSHIP....DO NOT BELIEVE IT....YOU HAVE RIGHT TO READ IT ...BUT DONT MAKE UNNECESSARY JUDGEMENT...

love by love..

I suggest you can show her love in the ice performance 2007.

or maybe..bolero

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLE

Guest kangeroo

I was reading earlier pages when there was first news about the concert being postponed... and it's just SM's very smart calculated move. Although the 3 members are in dispute with SM at the moment, this doesn't mean that they can't necessarily work in Korea right now. And also, when the lawyers stated that they would be participating in the concert, SM didn't release any statements back then. The members said they would keep their promise but SM chose now, like a week before the concert to all suddenly cancel blaming it on the dispute. They cite reasons that because of the dispute, it'll be hard to continue w/ the concert; or how because this concert was about SM family and because of this, they don't feel comfortable letting the concert go on. This is all bull... if they were going to postpone b/c of the concert, they should have released it in the first place. If they were worried about SM family image, they shouldn't even have begun this war in the first place. And by canceling the concert this late, they are losing money. If they are willing to give up the concert losing money in the process, they are obviously showing their intentions to be strong with this case.

Gmarket wasn't even informed about the cancellation until AFTER the article got out. Shouldn't the order be that their affiliation knows about the cancellation beforehand? SM was in a hurry to get to the press that they didn't think to inform other parties involved with the concert.

We had a family dinner tonight so there was couple family members talking about this case b/c a lot of them are involved in the industry. They said that one of the things SM could/would do is to degrade the member's public image. So there might be articles/videos/posts in the future of one of the members doing something they shouldn't be doing. My aunt works at an entertainment company as big as SM, and she said SM executives must be pissed off b/c they are already losing this case just through the media. Their stocks have gone down and the public image of the company worsened. Not only that, if this goes to courts, he probably will have to change the contracts of all the artists as well. They say at the moment, the members to be in favor of the whole situation, but a lot of them agree that there probably will be a move by SM to overturn it before the court date if it leads to that. There has been so many posts by fans that have degraded SM's image as well. There is that infamous video of Yunho, Junsu and their hair stylist, each member looking like they are going to faint at a concert proving how overworked they are...

My uncle works at SBS and he's said multiple times how well mannered DBSK members are and their work ethics haven't changed since their debut. But as someone in the field, he knows SM won't be just standing there. They will do whatever it takes b/c at the moment, they have nothing to lose. I'm already thinking that they are prepared for disbandment and want to ruin the 3 members first.

One of the things they can do first is to separate the fans. The fans have a trust toward the members right now and they might try to turn the fans back towards the members. This might be through the press or it might be through someone posing as a fan, releasing information. Most likely, it'll probably have something to do with their private lives. Anywhere from exaggerating their latest visit to a bar, saying something offensive... etc.

When the dispute started, they first used the makeup company as an excuse. Then they refuted that they gave the members 11 billion wons and cars. Now, they'll probably resort to more crude methods. The thing very different about all other cases before this is that there wasn't a strong bound between the members. And between the fans as well. So whatever the media says, even if it seems totally unrelated to the dispute, DO NOT trust it. This is a scary industry. I mean, this is an industry where managers record sex tapes of their female celebrities to keep just in case anything happens. This is a dirty, dirty, scary, evil industry.

Even if there is videos of them doing something wrong, keep faith. The members are only human so even if their mistakes, flaws, wrong doings are reported, or their is a video circulating around, just keep your faith. I've been just hearing a lot of things that will be happening and it just worries me what they will go through.

So just trust in them because they have stated their positions multiple times. That seems to be the only thing fans can do at the moment. Stick together as one, and just give the boys 100% trust.

Thank you for the wise advice.

Honestly, i haven't thought much of what could happen.

But hearing what SM might try to do to our boys will help the boys.

I hope every fan and non-fans alike will be prepare for the worst.

If SM does go thru with trying to ruin JaeChunSu's image, it is a really low blow.

But, I'll continue what i've been doing. I'll trust the boys and only their words.

I'll always keep the faith!

Pls, now is a time for us all to be united and alert.

We cannot fall into the traps of SMe.

We have to know how to tell apart the truth from rumors and complete lies.

Right now, the boys need us the most.

So pls before you even want to doubt the boys, just remember:

- ALways Keep the Faith!

Guest achilless

Songs that showcase their amazing vocals (i.e. ballads): Bolero, Love In The Ice or Tonight

Songs that showcase their dance skills (i.e. fast songs), Rising Sun ^^ or "O"

Guest blackelement_ice

this is extreamly bad...

SM.ent is now turning dbsk as the main prob that make smtown event cant be continued

i mean...if really...if really this is the issue...i think it will be fine if dbsk dont perform....just continue with the concert...

definitely most cassies wont turn up...but i bet cassies wont ask for the money back....becoz they know why our boys cant perform,

they are busy with this legal thing....

this whole thing will eventually turn all the supports that smtowners lend to us into hatred...

it has been long since cassies been in bad term with others...

now sm.ent just make us and dbsk into public enemy

awesomeness!!!

Guest YukariiChangmin

神宮外苑花火大会

Meiji Jingu Outer Jardins Fireworks

*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆

PRINCE SHIM CHANGMIN

27355.jpg

27352.jpg

27356.jpg

27357.jpg

CHARMING CHUNNIE

27349.jpg

27363.jpg

27362.jpg

credit: 雅虎日拍 + 天下米仓 + xiahking + baidu (东方神起吧 + xiah)

+ 日BO + baidu (东方神起吧 + hero)

shared by : www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

I´d Like to say "Thank You" for all Info posted here for You all Girls

Thanks and Let´s keep the Faith

Guest ang3l soul

I need:

Songs that showcase their amazing vocals (i.e. ballads),

Songs that showcase their dance skills (i.e. fast songs),

and something else that shows her how awesome they are. She already thinks that Jaejoong is "delicious", LMAO.

Lol..Actually all of their songs r different in its own :P

anywayz For vocals i would recommend : Bolero , Kimi suki, Love in the ice, stand by u, Unforgettable, Taxi ETC..

For dance: Mirotic, Purple Line, "O" jung.ban.hap, Are you a gud girl, Choosey luver O_O

abt something else maybe some of their cute dorky clips :lol:

Btw..I agree with ur Mom...Joongie is Delicious..yummy :D

Gud Luck with ur mission ^_^

Guest sheilapiglet

SM Town being cancelled:...why am I not surprised by this?....they're just trying to make jaechunsu look bad and feel guilty, which I'm sure they've sadly accomplished since we all know how much the guys love the other SM Town members=(.....but what I find amusing is that I think the main reason SM had to cancel the concert isn't because of the lawsuit, it's because they know that the stadium would be half empty without DBSK there!....HAHAHAHA!.....just shows DBSK's power....they've had SM Town before without other big artists like Boa present and yet they still went through with it....obviously they're scared that they'll look bad in front of the media when it's reported that there are barely anyone there as compared to the previous years......I hope that the fans of the other groups won't fall for SM's trick and become antis.....everyone should unite because DBSK is trying to create a fairer and better contract life for all the other SM Towners in the future....I'm so GLAD that homin aren't part of this cuz then they can still continue to promote DBSK in korea even tho the other 3 cannot....these lawsuits can last a really long time....so it's good that Homin can momentarily appease the fans while we're all waiting for the outcome...once again, I salute them for this smart move=)

stuff to share:

[ENGSUB/DL] 090802 T#$K - Mu$!c J@p@N $p3c!@7 [2/2]

here's part 2!=)..they're such dorks=P

Guest xyunnie

One of the things they can do first is to separate the fans. The fans have a trust toward the members right now and they might try to turn the fans back towards the members. This might be through the press or it might be through someone posing as a fan, releasing information. Most likely, it'll probably have something to do with their private lives. Anywhere from exaggerating their latest visit to a bar, saying something offensive... etc. The rumors/articles about trouble between the members is not even a start for what SM might do. That's nothing. They might start targeting one member out of the three in order to bring down the validity of the 3 members. They might actually bring the 2 remaining members into this more to show good vs. bad sort of thing.

Even if there is videos of them doing something wrong, keep faith. The members are only human so even if their mistakes, flaws, wrong doings are reported, or their is a video circulating around, just keep your faith. I've been just hearing a lot of things that will be happening and it just worries me what is coming and what they will go through.

Thank you so so much for the wise advice!

I've never even thought of the possibility of SM trying to ruin our boys' image!!!

At this time, I really hope all the fans (Cass + Bigeast + Intl Fans) united for the boys.

"Whatever they say" Chorus:

Whatever they say, don"t listen girl

All they're doing is being envious of us

I just hope you will believe in whatever I tell you

Whatever they say, I don"t care, I love you

I can't lose you, its so hard

I will only trust and believe what the boys said, and I hope everyone else will too :)

~Always keep the Faith~

Guest beibe87

@ j.adore: thanks dear for your posts..well, i wish all fans will read and take it into consideration...we all know how scary SM is..although it mostly from rumor but still, look at JYP/YG/other en.companies, how many rumor u ever heard before? i'm sure it less than what you ever heard about SM rite??? and i do believe that SM wont just sitting and doing nothing to lose from our boys..to see few statement from SM lately make me afraid actually..coz, it seems like they want to plan something evil..

my point here...

I JUST WANT TO CONVICE YOU GUYS TO ALWAYS BELIEVE OUR BOYS..IT'S JUST BEGINNING..WE NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT? WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR OUR BOYS..BLOCK ANY RUMOR THAT MAY BREAK OUR BELIEF TO OUR BOYS..LETS BE TOGETHER WITH THE BOYS..WE HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER WITH THEM..

I'm so GLAD that homin aren't part of this cuz then they can still continue to promote DBSK in korea even tho the other 3 cannot....these lawsuits can last a really long time....so it's good that Homin can momentarily appease the fans while we're all waiting for the outcome...once again, I salute them for this smart move=)

me too..i believe they planned it beforehand..maybe they know that SM may stop all their activities in Korea by using lawsuit as the reason..we all know how considerate DBSK is towards their fans..they dont want us to have another long wait...i'm so guilty to blame Homin before..i feel ashamed of myself to call myself a fan..T.T thanks for those who got mad at me..your words successfully woke me up...i have learned to trust them more..now,my faith is stronger than ever..once again thanks..and sorry..

Thank you so so much for the wise advice!

I've never even thought of the possibility of SM trying to ruin our boys' image!!!

At this time, I really hope all the fans (Cass + Bigeast + Intl Fans) united for the boys.

we have to be stronger for our boys!! show them our power! :P

Guest Duke_Cow

Even if there is videos of them doing something wrong, keep faith. The members are only human so even if their mistakes, flaws, wrong doings are reported, or their is a video circulating around, just keep your faith. I've been just hearing a lot of things that will be happening and it just worries me what they will go through.

Sorry for cutting your post.

I have read your post carefully. And I agree with your idea.

It's great when your uncle talk about them like that ^_^ But I don't think SM is prepraing for disband. T_T I don't think DBSK will disband. Because they had said before, right??. And we trust them. No doubt. :)

SM Town. That's really a scary place. Eventhougt, SM has trained DBSK, helped them get succeess but It's really a...bad place for band/singers >"<. Yay, I don't think SM will stand outside. They WILL do something. And I'm really scared when I think about what they will do. In fact, I'm scared what will happen with our boy. Guys, the situation is going to be worse. Oh shin T__T

If next week, SM's stock is going down again. :-S What will SM do?? SM concert was postponed... And what is going to be postponed next??

I'm just scared when I think about what SM will do ??? T__T

--

We have said this sentence multiple times ^^ But I want to say it again, everyday: Always keep the faith :)

*And, I love Jae Chun's tattoo :) Oh yeah, I'm proud of them* ^^

Guest miss_h

Due to lawsuit from TVXQ SM Entertainment (SM)’s SM Concert was postponed.

--

sm postponed the concert "for the sake of quality of performance"? give me a break.

yups.... I just laugh at this statement. What quality?

They let their artist perform despite their injury (leg, ankle, name it), allergy, fatigue, and even make their biggest artist do the comeback while they are flu. It's a quality assurance from the company.

SMT Concert Postponed:

To SM Town Fans:

I am an smtowner myself but I read some comments like, "Oh! SM still has.... .... ..... ..... etc so it's not a big loss if DBSK will disband.... etc" which dissappoints me. Don't you guys think that your favorites are suffering the same thing too? Man, they can't even voice it out because unlike DBSK who has a solid fanbase in Korea (Asia or even in the world) and has AVEX with them, other SM artists don't. If you're still starting and your career is not even clear in the future, sure you just do whatever SM management asks you to do. But in the case of DBSK, it's different. And what JaeChunSu is doing is for the benefit of everyone, not just for SM artists but for every entertainers in Korea.

I am an SMTOWN fan. I love all the kids in this company. As far as I see, they have a big passion on what they are doing and I enjoy seeing them like that. So I agree with everything you say in here.

And if DBSK can get this through, it will benefit all SM-er, not just them as the court already inspected all the contract between SM and their artist.

sorry to cut.. And I absolutely agree with you...

all people here should know what you say and prepare. Like SM rebuttal, it's expected. No one will except the blame and become a bigger person.

This case have a potential to become uglier than today. Just keep the faith... :)

---

love bye love:

try this:

[HQ] DBSK - Dream Concert 2008 - Tonight [Live]

ToHoShinKi 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 T - Kiss mini coopera Mama, Sayonara

dance:

[HQ] DBSK - T Concert - Rising Sun

something else:

[Japan] DBSK 1st live concert - Try my love

---

edit..

j.adore: the thing about dbsk being loved by people (the PD) -- I can see it actually. In MKMF 2008, the PD congrat them personally, and it's not like a business congratulation but they truly happy and proud of them. Also in GDA 2008, the crew, reporter, PD, senior artist, just love them.

Guest min_60

Thank you very much for sharing this. This is indeed a very scary industry. The only thing we can do as fans is to believe them, and their words only. We should all be united as one, instead of being dispersed. I just hope this whole thing resolves soon and everything goes back to normal.

Always keep the faith =)

On a side note,

Songs that showcases their vocals - Love In The Ice, Bolero and Asuwakurukara

Songs that showcases their dance skills- Mirotic, Rising Sun, Purple Line

Guest hidaka_yuushi

Okay... for those people who thinks that other SMtown fanclubs will be blaming DBSK for the cancelation of SMtown concert:

Please check other forum (at least in Soompi). I did and I found that nobody actually blames the boys for the cancelation of the SM town. (I don't know about the korean fanclubs though... but I think they should be sensible enough not to blame the boys)

These are what the people in other threads saying:

suju thread: if SMtown is postponed longer, it will be better since it increases their chance to see Kibum on stage (since he's currently recovering from injuries'

soshi thread: it's s good thing actually since it gives the girls more time to rest. They are practically exhausted due to the genie promotion

so well don't worry about it okay? The SMtown-ers and the fanclubs are close to each other. I bet SNSD, BOA, SUJU, SHINee and basically all the SMtowners are supporting DBSK... so don't worry okay^^

JUST KEEP THE FAITH MINNA!

Guest jgal16

I was trying to go to DNBN but they moved to a new server.. and theres this thing posted in their old website.. can anyone please translate what it says? I think they got an email or something.. Sorry im just curious..

---edit---

HELP

I ordered the AATVXQ3 at yesasia last week and until now its status is "searching from suppliers" also when I first ordered it, it took out the money from my bank but i just checked right now and the money came back.. is this a bad thing? do i need to order somewhere else?

Guest tohoblaq

I was trying to go to DNBN but they moved to a new server.. and theres this thing posted in their old website.. can anyone please translate what it says? I think they got an email or something.. Sorry im just curious..

Anyone knows why they moved it suddenly? Is DNBN monitored by fans? Because if it is another sly tactic of SM, I'm gonna get even more worried. >.<

Guest Kasumi08

Ugh, I've been preparing myself mentally for any bashing, boy on boy kissing, sex and drugs scandals. Because those are the ones that can destroy a career pretty quickly in Asia. I hope the boys are ready for this and have nothing to hide. But they're only human boys and I'm okay with them not being perfect.

But if SM actually sink that low, won't that be defamation of character? If they'd trace it back to SM, wouldn't that make them look bad more than anything? And won't that richard simmons Avex because SM would purposely destroy the reputation of their artists? Anyways, that would be disgusting and I pray to God that they won't go there because this will probably remove the little bit of respect I have left in the Kpop industry.

This is turning into a real mess. But SM choose to make it ugly by not listening to the boys request...

Really, I'm not surprised about SM Town; there's no way the boys could have attended it. It would have been awkward as hell and the mood would have been horrible. But SM could have gone through it even without the boys. It's not like the fanclubs wouldn't have bought back the tickets that would have been refunded. I'm sure the other groups could have faked happiness during the concert and make a good ambiance. They're obviously trying o make Jaechunsu look bad. This is not cool and it ain't working with me SM :angry: .

Archived