[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lawis_pocket

VIRGINS IN DBSK?

My opinion? NONE. All of them must have gotten laid. The question should be: who's the most "active". Just kidding.

But they're sexy, attractive, talented, famous and richer than your average guys. So I can't see why they'd be hermits at all. Plus they're on their cellphones a lot. I always get the feeling that it is a girl who is on the other line.

Word! XD

Come on... it's 21st century... It's kinda sad to say this... but KIDS are having sex, I say kids cuz they are barely 14 and are already doing it.

I'm not saying the boys did it around that time. but it's kinda naive to think they are when they've already reach their 20s. I think Jae did it before 18... He had a gf for what? 4 years they say? Yoochun lived in america and he has that vibe you know? hahaha

And the media, magazines everything is like promoting everyone to do it... I saw japanese TEEN magazine that teaches joung girls about the whole thing LOL

There are very few people who still believe in "wait till marriage" or for the right one. But no. I don't think one bit this guys are virgins... You're sayin innocent Yunsu? That sexy guy with the best hip thrust in Hey don't brung me down and Are you good girl???? Pffff. No way LOL

Word! XD

Edit: -Oh didn't Jae's mom told him to give her a grandchild... she doens't care if he isn't married XDDD

-I wouldn't say becuz they are christian they aren't doing it.. but I'm not them so I don't know... I don't see religion as an obstacule... in the end.. It isn't a bad thing srsly!!

-Japan statistics... it's about Married couples... not amoung young people... Young people are like bunnies there. (said by japanese people themselfs) I'ts mostly because once they get married the husbands can't see their wifes as women anymore, they become mothers (this is for some cases) the other is becuz they are way too stress with work that the last thing they want to do is sleeping with their wives. It's way easier to find lifestyle and culture about japan that korean. So I must admit that my knowings about how modern culture in korea thinks about such topics. But no, I'm still in the position, no matter how conservatives they might have been.. time changes... media influence people... sociality (friends, specially guys friends) put presure on you.. etc

This are my opinions, base on many many many articles i've read. I think it's a very interesting topic actually.

Oh I just wanted to add how much I looooooove seeing them in group hug... they love group hugs!!! so cute

Guest ♥EMI

090802 Airport pics

credits: as tagged

Is it me or does Jaejoong's top bulge out? o_o.

Anyway, I'm really concerned about the matter. Hopefully the boys can say something to reassure us.

Guest serenade_me_jazz2

hey any pics of yunho and changmin??

I want to see them..

to confirm if they were together...

Guest Gabriella

I thought it's 동방신기 믿어?? It's alr no. 1

http://trend.search.daum.net/SearchTrend/i...&orderRule=

There seems to be more security guards than usual. The media said only 3 of them will be back. Seems like the media can't be trusted :/ So, only trust what our guys say!! So glad to see 5 of them together again :D :D

OMG, I see it, SEE IT! YEAH! We did it, WE DID IT!

OPPAS, KEEP THE FAITH

P/S: Those pics, they are hot pics! Thanks a lot!

Guest phr3sh

No. You're not the only one who thinks DBSK members are still virgins. :lol:

That pic is from Golden Fishery, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMK-AVPChfU

Reality Show:

Most of their reality shows, excluding guestings are from their AADBSKs which were released.

You can watch their Variety show from AADBSK2.

PART 1 TVXQ VARIETY SHOW

EDIT:

V @joeces: It's from KBS1 60th Anniversary of Korean Constitution from last year. July 2008 I think?

Thanks! I just watched Golden Fishery and it was very funny :D

090802 Airport pics

090802-Gmp-01.jpg

090802-Gmp-02.jpg

090802-Gmp-03.jpg

090802-Gmp-04.jpg

090802-Gmp-05.jpg

090802-Gmp-06.jpg

090802-Gmp-07.jpg

090802-Gmp-08.jpg

090802-Gmp-09.jpg

090802-Gmp-10.jpg

credits: as tagged

Jaejoong looks great in those airport pictures :]

How come I see him wear that plaid sweater alot? LOL

It looks sooo nice though, I want one now :D It looks great with his boots too.

This was made by Korean fans from DNBN. The messages were meaningful.

WOW...I got teary eyed.

It was so simple but very sincere.

I hope the international fans could do something like that.

Always keep the faith.

V Count me in badstar. Just state where we'll send it and when.

Woah at those airport pictures. And yeah ... Jae's moobs are awfully distracting. The video camera in the background makes me shudder to think about how chaotic their return must have been. Glad that they've all come back together.

Stumbled across this while on YT and thought I'd link it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFB9H5CRUuA

credits: 3yunnie206@YT

Hearing Min say: "even without me realizing it, they've become as important as my life" ... really settled my nerves quite a bit. Min's always been one the most emotionally stoic of the five, so I can't help thinking he must have really meant it.

Re: Virginity. ROFL. Seriously. I'd say all five aren't, but considering how religious HoSu are ... maybe they still are. Ahh well.

Guest badstar

This was made by Korean fans from DNBN. The messages were meaningful even though its short.

Prettttyyyyy!!! This is what I was thinking!! We should make one like this too! GAME??

Yay! They are back in Korea! TOGETHER!!

I can feel the love!!

Guest serenade_me_jazz2

Prettttyyyyy!!! This is what I was thinking!! We should make one like this too! GAME??

Yay! They are back in Korea! TOGETHER!!

I can feel the love!!

agree!!!

let the 800 000 join too!!

LOL

Guest SiXeLa

Here's a suggestion. We could all make our own shout-out/msg/words of encouragement for DBSK then some1 should set up a link or smth so we cud send our messages then some1 can compile all of them into one special video for DBSK. Just a thought.

Guest ladian

Yeah, we should do it as well! (: It would be beautiful. And everyone could write in any langague, but maybe all have the same "always keep the faith"?

And if it is uploaded to youtube, we should rate it, favourite it, comment it and watch it hundreds of times so it would be the most popular one in youtube :P

Thanks for the pics! Jaejoong seems rather tired D: Maybe it's because of the sunglasses >-<

Guest serenade_me_jazz2

Here's a suggestion. We could all make our own shout-out/msg/words of encouragement for DBSK then some1 should set up a link or smth so we cud send our messages then some1 can compile all of them into one special video for DBSK. Just a thought.

good idea...

but who'll set-up the things??

I am willing to participate!!

:)

Guest jonah14

Where's Junsu in the photos?

I don't see him in any of them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for posting the photos. He's there alright.

Guest SHA_YJ

Here is changmin and Junsu

following their appa and umma....something is wrong with me but anyways (:

I love the idea of the project, and if we really want to get it done, we better start soon so they know even more fans are out there to support them. Not only from bigeast and Korean cassies (:

Would it be better if we don't post it to them and use naver blog? or daum cafe? OH IDK

80c4eaad333668204a36d650.jpg

0b7430f8cb9b4f26d8f9fd56.jpg

WOAH FANS WOAH

59f4977aa01c54c42f73b3db.jpg

credit: as tagged

shared : tvxq baidu bar

-

Edit:

53113999200908021816262410390645456.jpg

53113999200908021816262410390645456_000.jpg

db14ea9a6d2b7b9cc9eaf438.jpg

f01b85b4b9da35e736d3ca18.jpg