[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest kinkie_lass

:lol: the dreaded topics of dong bang's fangirls... the V-subject~

just like almost everyone in here, i doubt it that yoochun still a virgin.

i'm slightly wishy washy with the 2 oldest members. junsu and changmin maybe still is.

:D imagine if it's actually completely reversed

Yunho Evisu Photoshoot [Eng Sub]

credits to the uploader

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

REQUEST:!!!

CAN ANYONE PUT IT HERE THE VIDS OF TVXQ AND CASSSIOPEIA IN A CONCERT..

THAT YOU CAN FEEL THE POER OF US CASSIOPEIA AND TVXQ?

PLEASE..

I NEED IT..

COZ IT MAKES ME HAPPY MORE TO SEE CASSIOPEIA IN THE PAST YEARS THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM..

PLAESE IM BEGGING YOU ALL!!

It's good to see silent lurkers coming out and encouraging DBSK.

I mean, it's been a long time since I even last posted. xD

I love the banner Shenlu made <3

It's nice that the mood has lightened up. ;D

Always keeping faith with DBSK, TVfXQ, Tohoshinki--they're still the same five we

love no matter with what name there is. B)

Yunho's evisu photoshoot looks .... *Q* DAYUM.

LOL @ the virgin talk. x]

I guess I wasn't the only one that was curious. =D

Let's see some dbsk memory again ^^;

22_1.jpg

-------

003929_1735576843_qcmfjhue.jpg

fuLL mOOn @ asianfantics

Guest alexkziel

DBSK - SM Unfair Contract

So basically a slave contract.

This means that copyright of the many songs sung by the DBSK members and even the songs that the members have composed themselves goes to SM Entertainment. In other words, the copyright of the songs composed by the members included in their Korean albums as well as the composed songs that they released during their concerts is possessed by SM Entertainment and this will remain so even after the contract ends.

This could be the one of the principal reasons for JaeChunSu suing. They are the composers of DBSK.

So ridiculous, they can't own their songs.

In other words, the company can force the members into their schedule no matter how tired or sick they are. Additionally, the company can forcefully stop the members from doing what they wish to do.

This is not a surprise.

SM Entertainment has been sued several times before regarding their contracts, and they have been ordered by the court to readjust their ways.

I wonder by who, Hot and Shinhwa only? But this give me a little hope. They can win this.

Thank you for your translation.

The virginity issue is so :P

Maybe they are a little deprived but I don't really think they are virgins anymore.

Sex is a natural necessity for anyone and is not like they are kids or even teens :lol:

Guest Xiao Miss

VIRGINS IN DBSK?

My opinion? NONE. All of them must have gotten laid. The question should be: who's the most "active". Just kidding.

But they're sexy, attractive, talented, famous and richer than your average guys. So I can't see why they'd be hermits at all. Plus they're on their cellphones a lot. I always get the feeling that it is a girl who is on the other line.

Guest sheilapiglet

Yunho Evisu Photoshoot [Eng Sub]

credits to the uploader

awww....the line that touched me the most (especially because of the whole disbanding and going solo rumours) was this: Reporter - "Only you are here"...YH - "That's why I think I'm becoming quieter"...R - "You're going to recieve the pay alone"...YH - "But if the members could come it would be good wouldn't it?"...R - "ah, you're nice"......even when YH is alone, he thinks of the members and wishes that they were there....I remember him saying before that even if he does solo works and goes on shows by himself, he always splits the money he earns with all the members equally.....I love YH in this interview...the host was definately flirting with him, but I can totally understand why..he's so charming and uberly smexy=P

stuff to share:

★동방신기 ! - You're not alone★

so touching=*(

Guest rainhero181430262800

This is a poem I originally wrote for JaeJoong, but I want to dedicate to all of TVXQ to support them in their hardships right now. I hope it's okay if I post this now. Please read everyone! The main point of it is to show our love, and support for TVXQ, and to let them know that there is no Cassiopeia without TVXQ.

*Poem edited to dedicate all members*

No Cassiopeia Without TVXQ

The elegant gleam of light that casts its gentle silhouette,

upon the calm still waters of the ocean.

A soft pink petal of a blooming cherry blossom in spring,

inciting the mellow ripples in the gentle cool river.

Thousands of stars that fill the dark night sky with its illumating picturesque view,

and astonishingly scenic aura.

Breathtaking, and astounding; yet none compares to you.

Our life is meaningless without TVXQ.

If ever our eyes could set gaze upon a shooting a star,

our wish would be to spend our lives with you forever.

If I had a thousand lives, I'd give them all up to spend just one with you.

You hold the key to our heart, you are the missing piece to our puzzle.

You complete me.

Without you, my life is futile.

Without the sun there is no daylight, without the moon there is no moonlight.

Without air we cannot breathe, without a voice we cannot speak.

Without food, and water we cannot live.

Without TVXQ, there is no Cassiopeia.

For you, my love is endless; like the oceans that grace this beautiful earth.

My mind dwells only on you day, and night. I see your angelic face as I sleep,

and I see your enticing smile when I awake. Your laugh keeps me going,

your voice draws me nearer, and your personality; so loving, only weakens my soul.

I only want to be near you.

Without you, we cannot go on.

You have encaptured our minds, you have concealed our heart within yours.

The blazing vivid fireworks in our soul, are only sparked by your eminent beauty.

As much as the stars shine down from heaven, and the sun shines brightly from far up above;

our love for you continues to grow apace.

Our hearts will always be with you, till the end of time forever.

Because without you, there is no us.

Written For: TVXQ

Written By: Toni A.K.A. Harumi (USA)

Date Written: January 14, 2009

Posted On: tvxqdreamer.blogspot.com (My Bloggy)

When you send the petition in Jenny, please send this poem with it. I want the boys to know what they mean to all of us cassiopeians, bigeast, and international fans.

Now to speak specifically about the boys, I just finished watching their healing session again. It was hilarious, their laughing yoga. Yoochun seemed to be having so much fun, and Junsu's bombaya alien language was absolutely hilarious. I could hear JaeJoong's distinctive signature "Ha Ha Ha" laugh when they were doing the milk, and mango coconut juice excersize, lol. He was so adorable, and so were Changmin, and Yunho. I wish that clip was longer.

Guest SiXeLa

*Virginity Issue* I've always wondered about that but never had the courage to bring it up since it's kinda sensitive and "perverted" maybe? hahaha. Glad this was brought up in the forum lol. In my opinion, i think all 5 of them had done it. Hmmmm, i wonder who was the 1st to lose his virginity? Micky?JaeJoong? Seems like almost every1 thinks Soulmate couple is the 1 who definitely had some. lolz....but i wudn't be surprised if ChangMin is getting it on...hahaha... :P

Guest softskin

but im just curious, do u think all the members are virgins? :0

Ah, the mood in here is good again ^-^ It had been so sad this last couple of days.

I agree with most people; that Yoochun and Jaejoong have, Yunho and Changmin are borderline, and that Junsu still is virgin lol

But it makes me curious too... I just want to walk up to them and ask if they are virgins :ph34r:

Guest Sunar

I think most of you guys have seen me here before... posting random things

im a lurker... only post when i need to post.. or when i want to get in the conversation.

There were some posts that kinda pissed me off and some that i understood and didnt agree

and then the ones where i agreed with the most.

Last night i was talking to one of my friends on MSN and we were talking about this whole thing going on

both of use arent worried about the whole disbanding thing, just the lawsuit. We started talking about how we got to love DBSK.

I noticed that both of us have our own story with the boys that inspired us one way or another but what we also noticed was that we fell in love with their personalities. Not their talent, songs, voices or whatever... that came after.

I have been reading that some are mad because "we are making a big fuss that they deserve more when they don't".

They actually do deserve more then what they are getting BUT i do also see that the boys dont care about the money. So i kinda do agree with what some of you are saying. Their personalities tell you everything about them. They arent money hungry. This is their dream.. to sing and to show their fans even the world that if you work hard enough your dreams will come true. They sing to show the world their talent. Thats why they are a group that is bonded beyond anything. Even if they don't show it in fancams when they go to japan, back to korea, china or anywhere else, you know that they are thankfull for their fans. you know the love they have towards their fans. They worry for us. So off course we worry for them too. Thats whats so great about this love between them and us. We understand them as how they understand us.

I really do believe they deserve more..... no matter what it is. I bet if they became billionares or beyond that, they wouldn't keep the money they would give it to charity. They do have talent, they compose, write, sing and many more. When they sing its with passion and you can feel that passion when they sing, heck weve seen them cry while singing at the live concerts! When they compose its with the feelings they have, may it be of fans, ex lovers, past experience in japan or in yoochuns place in the states. You can also feel those feelings in the music they make its beautiful and sad, it breaks your heart just thinking of what they were thinking. No matter what it is you know how hard they worked for it.

They arent "dumb" about signing a contract, they knew what they were getting into... you don't see them crying about it or whining about the amount of work they are getting. Its us fans worrying about them so don't call them dumb for not knowing. Did you see them making a scene about them with the whole end of the year schedule they had in 08?? No you didn't, so please dont call them dumb. Even JJ stated that he loves to be working all the time, he has gotten used to it.

Some of you might be thinking "wow this girl is getting it over her head" or "she is an obsessed fan" but im not. I love them all dearly. They mean the world to me. If you don't know someones life history then dont judge them. I have had a hard life thats until they came into my life and showed me that everything i went through, am going through and will go through is everything i have to over come to make my dreams come true. They have shaped me who I am and made me believe. Im sure im not the only one with history and a story on this thread.

So please just have faith in them and please don't call them dumb. It hurt me beyond anything when i read that in a post.

Keep believing because they arent going anywhere any time soon

and always like our dear yoochun said keep the faith.

p.s ^^;;;; sorry i wrote a whole novel here

p.p.s The virgin thing....

i have a feeling they arent

but i have a feeling that the only one that is still a virgin is junsu...

since he is very religious so maybe he isnt??

Guest fangirlism

P.S. Tomorrow on daum.net, Cassies are going to try to get '동방신기 믿어요' (We believe DBSK) as 1st on Daum's search ranking to show the boys that we believe in them.

This will be at 2 (or was it 1? Ah, fudgecakes I forgot tongue.gif) in the afternoon, in Korea, so if you guys can participate, please do. smile.gif

(jee's note in iscreamshinki)

Uhm, I think this is in 1 minutes, I was at iscreamshinki, and someone said it'll be starting at 1-2 p.m. Korean time.

Sooo that's.... in a couple of minutes.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about the times o_o

but if it's right:

Just go to www.daum.net

and type in 동방신기 믿어요

and click "search" repeatedly or we can just refresh But anyway, please participate!

And about virginities,

DEFINITELY ..

Not.

:ph34r:

They look innocent but I doubt it. u.u

Guest intan

Virginity Talk..Innocent Soulmate..

83229138.jpg

Jaejoong : What 're u guys thingking..of course I'm still virgin. :sweatingbullets:

Yoochun: I have a mental age of an elementary school student. :blush:

Not so innocent Soulmate..

colorlegra.jpg

Yeah right..you guys are just TOO HOT to be innocent..hehe..

LOL. I think the answers are quite unpredictable. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Even Changmin or Junsu. WHO KNOWS. :P

Bonus..Funny & Cute SOULMATE

53145824200907301435121.gif

53145824200907301435121d.gif

Let's kick some Chun's butt!

53145824200907301435121.jpg

53145824200907301513061.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I recount , this is only the second day since the bad news came out, yet I feel like we've been in the unpleasant situation for a very long time. What a long day yesterday huh. Today is a bit better as all of us are a bit calm now, finally able to rationalize the whole situation, and can now quickly learned to differentiate between false rumors and trustful information and the most important, our TRUST in DBSK now is GREATER rite?

Maybe we're just TOO SHOCKED yesterday..

And suddenly out of all topics, discussion about their virginity?? LOL. Soompi is just...phew! :sweatingbullets:

Now I'll post something which will heal our griefs from yesterday okay, besides washing a bit the mental images from the virginity talk..keke..

동방신기 - 믿어요 (Miduhyo)

26d48d8eadc1faf1f01f36a.jpg

c0c40fd23dacd81f3af3cfa.jpg

0452f5be5417ee1519d81fa.jpg

b03235d669b1f9c2a144dfd.jpg

5f888000d803981c738da5d.jpg

630a03f2d114874f352accd.jpg

79a517dca55a12c68d1029a.jpg

0452f5be5417ee1519d81fa.jpg

3c2e8198029622176e068ca.jpg

a70435f219d814d40a46e05.jpg

8ebff0ebf0dd59ccd539c95.jpg

0068bc34f0c5880e90ef392.jpg

581a38e830184e20b80e2d2.jpg

e370e3b5d6f7416c8bd4b22.jpg

8649c2f3430bfc0cb07ec52.jpg

d4e300002b21d7117bec2c2.jpg

1e1970552701b24b564e002.jpg

I'm more POSITIVE today. I believe in their bond as 5 brothers that they will NOT be separated. And they have every right to WIN the case. HWAITING!

~ Always Keep the Faith ~

credit: as tagged, baidumicky, Soulmateaday@LJ

Guest angelstar*

does anyone know of some more recent entertainment shows that dbsk has been on? (such as Channel A or something)

also, what's going on with DBSK right now? i see all this lawsuit stuff... is it true that three members filed a lawsuit against SM for unfair contracts? are they going to disband? :tears:

Guest JaeRin17

From jeeelim5 (Jee), who has been translating lots of articles on the lawsuit.

I know this is really really long, but please read it. Thank you.

To the readers of the Current News Regarding the Lawsuit between ChunJaeSu and SM

Hey guys. As you've noticed, I've been translating the news articles regarding the lawsuit Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu filed against SM Entertainment. And by reading through most of the articles I've found that some of these reporters sound more like women gossiping over a cup of coffee than actual reporters who serve to inform the public.

Therefore, I would just like to say one thing. Oh, no. Two things.

1) Please, please DO NOT take all of the articles I translate seriously.

Please don't believe that just because it's written by a reporter, all the information in the articles are true.

Because they are not. The Korean media is... well, biased and malicious most of the time. As a Korean person, I've felt that the reporters seem to write more about hurtful rumors that do not have valid sources than of accomplishments of individuals.

You may not have noticed, but on certain websites, there are only a eight to ten articles about DBSK's success at the Tokyo Dome while there are pages upon pages of the hurtful disbandment rumors that ciriculated in June regarding the cancellation of DBSK's participation in the SM Town summer album cover shoot.

I'm sure you guys know a lot about Korean netizens and their hate tirades against certain celebrities and how those cause suicides. The Korean media can be similar to those hurtful people sometimes. They tend to forget that 'the pen is mightier than the sword,' so to speak.

And I hope you've noticed that SM's official statement and ChunJaeSu's lawyer's official statement contradict each other. It's all become a matter of 'he said' 'she said.' SM states that ChunJaeSu are doing this because of the dispute regarding the Chinese branch of CreBeau.

While ChunJaeSu's lawyer said that the three are filing the lawsuit because of some unlawful clauses in the initial exclusive contract they signed, not because of a cosmetic company that isn't even their main priority.

The boys themselves, have not made a statement yet, so I'm not going to believe anything until they speak for themselves. And I hope you take these articles as... well, as information you are collecting for a debate. Or just gossip to look over and think about, but not for too long. Just don't believe these so-called 'facts' until DBSK speak for themselves.

These reporters have a twisted way of putting words in people's mouthes. From just reading the articles, it can be seen that some sound like they almost want DBSK to disband. They all come with a heading that comes along the line of "On the verge of disbanding" or "Might be disbanding soon." These are all false rumors that reporters are using to make people click on their articles. Do not believe these.

2) Please don't freak out too much.

Okay, I'm going to drop formalities and speak to you guys as my friends because you guys are like the nicest people I've ever met online and it really hurts to see you guys being all spazzed out and hurt by what's taking place right now. Joining Shinki (and GOE;SS) was the first time in my five years (going on six) of fandom that I joined an online fandom forum, and you guys have been so nice to me by helping me when I don't know what to do and leaving really nice comments, always thanking me for the translations and such.

You guys know that it must have taken Chunnie, JJ and Su a lot of courage to make the decision of suing their own entertainment agency. And that courage might disappear if they see that their fans may not be completely supportive of it.

If we as their fans lose our cool now.... How would they sruvive?

I've been told that Cassiopeia are DBSK's stability.

If that stability wavers and doubts and rumors spread amongst us,

where would DBSK find the courage to face what's ahead of them?

They can't.

They need us as much as we need them.

They really do.

Cassies are getting a ton of support from other fandoms such as ELF, Triple S, SONE, Wonderful, VIP etc in Korea right now. On certain internet portal sites, you can see pages and pages of support from other fandoms pouring in for Cassiopeia. On DNBN, most of the comments are now, "I'm sick of reading these articles. I believe in DBSK... They'll pull through this stronger than before.." We need to be like Korean Cassies, we need to stay calm.

It's for DBSK. That's the best thing to do. Stay calm.

Sorry about this whole thing being too long. I'm just worried about you guys. :]

-Jee, a calm Cassie worried about their fellow Shinkians-

P.S. Tomorrow on daum.net, Cassies are going to try to get '동방신기 믿어요' (We believe DBSK) as 1st on Daum's search ranking to show the boys that we believe in them.

This will be at 2 (or was it 1? Ah, fudgecakes I forgot :P) in the afternoon, in Korea, so if you guys can participate, please do. :)

from zhuu: I'm with Jee on this - the media is twisting the lawsuit into something to make a headline out of. <_< How lame. Keep the faith, ladies and gents. =]

Oh thank you so much!

It really helped me after I read your post.

This cleared things for me.

I'm no worried about them disbanding.

I just got shocked and all when I've read it.

But I always believe they will never leave each other.

5=1

5+1=0

5-1=0

Those reporters sometimes don't care anymore.

They're forgetting to have heart.

They hurt so many and they care for their jobs alone.

Sigh...

I will always support them forever!

I believe in them!

I'll always keep the faith!

FIGHTING!!!

Just a little worried about the case.

I hope everything will turn out ok and will be back to normal again.

I'm praying hard!

No matter what happens, we are just here and we'll never leave them!

TVXQ, we STAND BY U!

hello, Cassies^^

i'm not a frequent visitor of this thread, in fact, this is my first time here today... but with everything going on, i had to drop by and wish the best for you guys and the boys. HWAITING! and just keep your faiths. there's always a silver lining to the clouds. even though i don't know them that well, i do acknowledge them for their extreme talent and hardwork to know that they've come so far, and done a lot in their time, that it would be a shame for anything to stop at this point. it affects me so much so, that even i'm panicking a little. i'm no Cassie but i feel the situation just as well and i know if anything bad were to happen, their brothers and family in SUJU (whom i love the most) would feel extremely down about it and by that, make me super sad to see them being upset... so, i dunno what else to say except offer these words to you guys, and hope everything goes well for everyone. i feel for ya.

HWAITING!!

~from a sincere ELF~

Hiii, Cassies..its my first time here in dbsk thread..just wanted to drop by and wish all this matter to solve very fast..JUST BELEIVE IN YOUR OPPAS AND EVERYTHING GONNA BE OKAY..FIGHTING

love and support from us always :

ELF

Thank you so much for your care.

Though we have different idols, you still support us.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

TVXQ needs Cassiopeia, BigEast and international fans to get their strength.

And us, we get our strength from them and from the support of you guys!

Really, thank you!

I can't express my gratitude so much.

---------

And oh!

I'm waiting for an update.

When will JaeChunSu release a statement?

Or is there any update?

Guest miimisunshine

does anyone know of some more recent entertainment shows that dbsk has been on? (such as Channel A or something)

They have a recent Channel A

[DBSKnights] ¢#@ññë£ Â - T0hoŠ#|ñK!

look for the rest in the channel

Guest ohhlalakelly

LOL. Virginity topic, hilarious. But since the mood has been down, this topic brightens it up the mood. I have to say, I DOUBT YOOCHUN IS A VIRGIN. That guy... HAHAHA. Srsly. As we all know, he wears the pimp/playboy hat in the group. I'm sure he gets some, a lot. I doubt Jae is one either. Yunho and Changmin are questionable. I think Junsu is still a virgin, he is just too innocent. Then again, it's always the innocent ones that fool us.

Anyway - there is too much stuff going on now, I can't keep up. All I know is that i'm going to keep supporting them. I have faith in them. <3

Guest tvb-fan

yoochun254.jpg

LOL! the virgin talk is hilarious :/

Seems like everyone thinks that yoochun is definitely not a virgin anymore :X

But he is such a faithful christian believer! So maybe he might want to save himself up for marriage?

Ok dang I am trying to comfort myself @@

P/S Thank you ELF and other fanclubs for supporting us! I am really touched and grateful :D

Guest TVXQ<3

That picture that was posted of the cassies is crazzzzyyyyyyyy ~

I think thats a bit far to save a boyband!

But I hope this is all resolved

I read stuff on Allkpop about music industry experts opinions but its prob just expert opinion right?

They dont know how DBSK really feel!

That pic was not cassies. LOL! I can't believe you were deceived; at least you must have backtracked you know.

And you believe in Allkpop? They can't even say who's that expert they are talking about. They just fabricated a news article about an interview from JaeChunSu's lawyer. BUT a fan e-mailed the lawyer and that's when the lawyer said, the reported exaggerated everything and that he/she will be more careful on his words next time. So I hoped I cleared your mind for believing so much in Allkpop. :P

That thing was cleared up here at soompi. There may be rumours here to keep us updated but if you follow this thread, you'll be on the right track of TRUTH.

^allkpop is reliable, but sometimes it is tainted by rumours. as of now, i'm only believing what their lawyers and what cassiopeia said.

Ditto!

From jeeelim5 (Jee), who has been translating lots of articles on the lawsuit.

I know this is really really long, but please read it. Thank you.

To the readers of the Current News Regarding the Lawsuit between ChunJaeSu and SM

Hey guys. As you've noticed, I've been translating the news articles regarding the lawsuit Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu filed against SM Entertainment. And by reading through most of the articles I've found that some of these reporters sound more like women gossiping over a cup of coffee than actual reporters who serve to inform the public.

Therefore, I would just like to say one thing. Oh, no. Two things.

1) Please, please DO NOT take all of the articles I translate seriously.

Please don't believe that just because it's written by a reporter, all the information in the articles are true.

Because they are not. The Korean media is... well, biased and malicious most of the time. As a Korean person, I've felt that the reporters seem to write more about hurtful rumors that do not have valid sources than of accomplishments of individuals.

You may not have noticed, but on certain websites, there are only a eight to ten articles about DBSK's success at the Tokyo Dome while there are pages upon pages of the hurtful disbandment rumors that ciriculated in June regarding the cancellation of DBSK's participation in the SM Town summer album cover shoot.

I'm sure you guys know a lot about Korean netizens and their hate tirades against certain celebrities and how those cause suicides. The Korean media can be similar to those hurtful people sometimes. They tend to forget that 'the pen is mightier than the sword,' so to speak.

And I hope you've noticed that SM's official statement and ChunJaeSu's lawyer's official statement contradict each other. It's all become a matter of 'he said' 'she said.' SM states that ChunJaeSu are doing this because of the dispute regarding the Chinese branch of CreBeau.

While ChunJaeSu's lawyer said that the three are filing the lawsuit because of some unlawful clauses in the initial exclusive contract they signed, not because of a cosmetic company that isn't even their main priority.

The boys themselves, have not made a statement yet, so I'm not going to believe anything until they speak for themselves. And I hope you take these articles as... well, as information you are collecting for a debate. Or just gossip to look over and think about, but not for too long. Just don't believe these so-called 'facts' until DBSK speak for themselves.

These reporters have a twisted way of putting words in people's mouthes. From just reading the articles, it can be seen that some sound like they almost want DBSK to disband. They all come with a heading that comes along the line of "On the verge of disbanding" or "Might be disbanding soon." These are all false rumors that reporters are using to make people click on their articles. Do not believe these.

2) Please don't freak out too much.

Okay, I'm going to drop formalities and speak to you guys as my friends because you guys are like the nicest people I've ever met online and it really hurts to see you guys being all spazzed out and hurt by what's taking place right now. Joining Shinki (and GOE;SS) was the first time in my five years (going on six) of fandom that I joined an online fandom forum, and you guys have been so nice to me by helping me when I don't know what to do and leaving really nice comments, always thanking me for the translations and such.

You guys know that it must have taken Chunnie, JJ and Su a lot of courage to make the decision of suing their own entertainment agency. And that courage might disappear if they see that their fans may not be completely supportive of it.

If we as their fans lose our cool now.... How would they sruvive?

I've been told that Cassiopeia are DBSK's stability.

If that stability wavers and doubts and rumors spread amongst us,

where would DBSK find the courage to face what's ahead of them?

They can't.

They need us as much as we need them.

They really do.

Cassies are getting a ton of support from other fandoms such as ELF, Triple S, SONE, Wonderful, VIP etc in Korea right now. On certain internet portal sites, you can see pages and pages of support from other fandoms pouring in for Cassiopeia. On DNBN, most of the comments are now, "I'm sick of reading these articles. I believe in DBSK... They'll pull through this stronger than before.." We need to be like Korean Cassies, we need to stay calm.

It's for DBSK. That's the best thing to do. Stay calm.

Sorry about this whole thing being too long. I'm just worried about you guys. :]

-Jee, a calm Cassie worried about their fellow Shinkians-

This will be at 2 (or was it 1? Ah, fudgecakes I forgot :P) in the afternoon, in Korea, so if you guys can participate, please do. :)

from zhuu: I'm with Jee on this - the media is twisting the lawsuit into something to make a headline out of. <_< How lame. Keep the faith, ladies and gents. =]

Thank you for this! It deserves to be reposted. EVERYONE MUST READ IT~

Am I the only one who believe that they are STILL virgins? It might be hard for americans (or for those people who have done it) to believe but ASIAN men tends to fantasize or flirt but that is not an assurance that they have done that stuff. If we'll think of 2004-2007, they were still young and I doubt they had time for that, cassies are like everywhere stalking them so I think it's impossible. If we're talking about pre-debut days, Idk but I highly doubt. XD It's even more impossible for them to do that stuff 2007-upto now coz they are busy and have NO TIME. Just stating what I think but I lol-ed at this topic. Though I believe they can have girlfriends as of this moment. BUt we'll never know; I just believe.

rofl, is soompi ready for the virgin talk?

I think they are. They don't exactly have time for...sex. But if there was one person I'd be suspicious of, it'd be Yoochun, lol.

Yoochun? Idk. He had a lot of hardships in the US and I think having sex didn't even bother him. I'm very glad he came back to Korea.

Guest badstar

And this is why the DBSK thread is the most random thread in soompi!!! LMAO.

One minute we're all devastated and then we suddenly talk about their virginity! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! :lol:

Anyway, I think Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun aren't virgins anymore. It's in their faces, their moves. LOL

And they're the most mature? when it comes to these things. Jae might look mischievous and all, but I bet this guy has a lot of experience... IN LIFE! LMAO!

As for Junsu and Changmin... Su's too fixated with 3 things: his brother, computer games and soccer. So, he has no time for that! BWAHAHHAHAHA!!

In Min's case... he's too fixated with bullying his hyungs and so, he has no time for that either!

Am I the only one who doesn't read posts that are regarding the 'issue'? HAHAHA! I'm too tired of hearing the same things. LET'S MOVE ON TO HAPPY TIMES AGAIN! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wludz6.jpg50jnr5.jpg2zjktab.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sig2.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

{GOE-SS} 09.07.31 MBC TVian - Making of Heading to the Ground [English Subbed].avi

EDIT~

You guys have to participate!!!

Type 동방신기 믿어 at daum now!

^ i agree with badstar lmao. it's random how were were sad then BAM (: THANKYOU to the person who brought it up! *hugs*

LOL the virginity talk has finally happened.

glad to see that this thread is lightning up again<3

everyone says they aren't (well some member) but am i bias for saying they are? ^^

i mean who has time to go you know... :unsure:

BUT.

Yunnie + Joongie could've lost it to themselves

and yoosu (: haha & changmin just watches his stuff(:

sorry my wild imagination.

we'll never know i guess ^^ (unless they get married, of course, but for now..)

i bet girls come sneaking into their hotel rooms and... okay nevermind :D

but you never knowwww~ :phew:

aghh i'm too curious :angry: ....is that a bad thing? :rolleyes:

& thankyou E.L.F & hottest for dropping by our thread. it meant alot. thanks ^^

Archived