[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest eternal-u.know

omg! those are the pics of the gif i've been looking for!! i remember a longggg time ago, someone posted the gif to this rehearsal of yunho's hat falling over his eyes. does anyone happen to have the gif and can share it? please? i really want it.

okay~~

I take some pics from Daychang.

hey~~ How to share? I share finish ><~

you want to me upload without word I write.. All right?

Please waiting.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

SO!! Changmin is also casted for a drama?? As in SERIOUSLY?? LOL.

I want to make sure first before we (GOE;SS) decide if we're gonna sub it..

Thanks to those who answered my question. I ordered my AADBSKIII already.

I can't wait!!!

Guest SiXeLa

SO!! Changmin is also casted for a drama?? As in SERIOUSLY?? LOL.

I want to make sure first before we (GOE;SS) decide if we're gonna sub it..

Thanks to those who answered my question. I ordered my AADBSKIII already.

I can't wait!!!

After members Hero JaeJoong and UKnow YunHo, Max ChangMin of Dong Bang Shin Ki will be the next to have his drama debut.

Recently Max ChangMin has been casted as the male main character for drama ‘Paradise Meadow’, and is the 3rd member in Dong Bang Shin Ki to have his drama debut.

SM Entertainment said on 28th July, “Max ChangMin has been casted for youth melodrama ‘Paradise Meadow’. He will start filming for it end of next month and is currently practising acting.”

The drama is a collaborate drama between SamHwan Networks, which brought us dramas like ‘Mother is angry’, and SM Entertainment.

Members Hero JaeJoong has previously been casted for ‘Telecinema’ to be aired later this year and recently UKnow YunHo has also been casted for MBC drama ‘Heading the Ground’, and with one more member trying out acting, more anticipation are in for how these idols will succeed as actors.

credits:sookyeong @ kbites

Guest Tanialove

hero and yoochun are now starting to promote their new single

yunho and max will be busy also for the preparation of their dramas

that leaves junsu, i wonder whats his solo activities.

i'm getting excited, i hope his new album will be mix RnB/soul music.

i hope people will not force junsu to act in dramas because we all know music

is junsu's strong point and acting is not junsu's forte.

the long wait is killing me, i hope they will release news about junsu's solo plans soon.

Guest afterglow.

^ hair twin. XD

it feels like it's been forever since i've last seen them. i wonder what micky's going to do once promotions for COLORS end since i don't think they would spend alot of time promoting it.

so there's still no news of the female lead for paradise ranch? i hope they cast an actress that isn't from sm to play opposite changmin.

Guest rabbit83lee

there's still no news of junsu's solo activities

but i'm 100% sure it will be music activities

yunho and max is now doing dramas

jaechun will promote their single

so junsu = ?

junsu will definitely release a mini album. i don't wanna quote my source but junsu's mini album will happen this year.

i just want to say koreans are ok with their solo activities so i hope the international fans will be ok too.

i hope we will support them always.

Junsu is going to release a single "I Love You" together with his twin brother, Junho expected end of August. ^^

Guest Senorita_

http://upic.me/i/ts/zbjx1.jpg

Credit :: Blog ezlee + uknowbaidu + tvxqdreamland

I love these stalker pics :) It's the first time I've actually seen Yunho look extremely happy. He seems to be free from the members :P lol! (having the responsibility to look after them). And apart from flying backwards and forwards, I'm happy to see him acting in this drama.

Guest Tanialove

@rabbit83lee. only junho would release the single. junsu did not participate in the song as a singer. he only wrote the korean lyrics. only junho will sing it in chinese and in korean version. its a digital single to be release as a gift to his fans. according to junsu's korean fans, his own solo/mini album is guaranteed, they are just waiting for the announcement. junsu's big korean sites are already discussing about it.

we wish the boys all the best.

Guest Honey_KizZ

@rabbit83lee. only junho would release the single. junsu did not participate in the song as a singer. he only wrote the korean lyrics. only junho will sing it in chinese and in korean version. its a digital single to be release as a gift to his fans. according to junsu's korean fans, his own solo/mini album is guaranteed, they are just waiting for the announcement. junsu's big korean sites are already discussing about it.

there's still the drama w/ suju.

yoochun or junsu are most likely to

make an appearance while the others are

busy w/ their activities.

@Tanielove

i never said that it was their main solo activities.

most likely junsu will focus on music, but yoochun i'm not sure.

soulmate duet:

i cant wait to until it's out! :D

toho mobile pics look so cute! xD

Guest rabbit83lee

that's awesome as it will be an anticipating single or mini album for both Junho and Junsu.

thanks for the info!

Guest Lucy_Loveless

[Pic] 090729 Tohomobile staff blog

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Ces...db7263aa074.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Ces...1b01d657ca9.png

credit: xiahyu-ri

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

so cute!!

omg so cutee!

translation of the message please x33!

oh jaejoongie has lavender (sweet) and yoochunnie has red (friendship) according to Hello Kitty Colors (as in www.kitty35.com)

so cute~~

i want to see them promote their single ><!

edit--

there's something about the single in Hello Kitty 35th anniversary site!

here's the cap

sbkb9u.jpg

Guest Tanialove

@Honey_KizZ. a possible cameo of junsu or yoochun in a suju movie would probably last not more than 5 minutes on screen. i can't believe you'll consider it a solo activity :huh:

timeless and anyband were amazing so i'm hoping junsu will have that kind of activity. i'm excited for the mini/solo album.

Guest JJ.biased

wow!!! I miss everyone so much :lol: , so many, many, many new updates and I can't belive all the boys are doing solo activities!

I'm really, really excited for Yunho's & changmin's drama kekekek ^_^

I update later >_<

Guest tossie

regardless of the boy's solo activities, let us just support them!

i'm always very proud of them being such dedicated artistes (of course not to mention the money that WE, FANS spent on them and SME's pocket)

BONUS since our leaderssi acting topic is hot now! my favourite shot by fans & this happened just opposite SME building @ Kangnam. JJANG!!

335823717.jpg

Hi I'm new here. I've been visiting this thread since I became a fan of TVXQ two months ago. Thanks for all the news

and pics shared. I read somewhere a while back about Junho saving someone from the traffic. It must be this pic. Right? Glad I've seen it, which proves it's true. Thanks to rabbit83lee' :):)

Guest xfriends4lyfex

I'm really excited about the solo activities actually :) Instead of just having just one drama, we'll have 3 dramas to watch. Hopefully Junsu and Yoochun gets something soon. I'm really really excited about Su's mini-album... like somebody above me said, Anyband and Timeless were amazing!

Hopefully they'll be able to go on variety and talk shows as a group and talk about their own solo projects. I don't know if I like them doing the promotions alone :( I hope they do a Korean comeback this year though, there have been too much estrogen in Kpop lately :)

I love those Yunho stalker picts <33333333333333333333333

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090728 CS MUSIC JAPAN TV Tohoshinki Special

Source: dnbn + mytvxq

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Tohoshinki Special

8/2 (Sunday) 16:00-16:30

8/3 (Mon) 9:29-9:54

Please take note that this time, the Tohoshinki Special's concept is about summer.

They will tell everyone their memories of summer, the things they wish to do during that season and more...

PROJECT: INTERNATIONALLY DBSK

2dh9xtv.png

DBSK's 6th year is approaching us and to think we only just celebrated their 5th year anniversary! 5 years, 5 men and 1 love. Soon it's going to be 6 years, still the same 5 men and still the same 1 love!

The theme for this project is "Internationally DBSK," simply because we want to show / give the boys the full-blown international love that we have for them.

O! has been given the chance, the opportunity to work with 6 [how coincidental] international DBSK forums who have the same goal as us for this project,

which is to show the boys the international DBSK fever we all have right now.

This project is early simply because this is going to be one of our biggest project ever and we want to make sure that things go 100% or at least 99.98% right. We've opened up a suggestion thread here

for you guys to suggest ideas for the project. After all, we need to plan this together ^^

Let us show the boys that there is...

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

I hope you guys join in this project one way or another.

Advertise this project:

2db5eh5.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3551"][img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2db5eh5.jpg][/url]

Archived