[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest roarrrrrkitten

Discussion:

What role do you want Changmin to take??

I want him to take the awkward, shy, but cute boy (like himself). I know this just describe Changmin but as a first attempt on acting I think it's better if he take a role that he can connected to his personality. I know Changmin can carry cute-awkward very well

Yeah, it'd be really cute if he takes a role like that! I'll never get bored of his cute-awkward ness!!! (trying so hard to contain my happiness right now. YESSS, GO MINNIE! :D)

I also think he'll be pretty good at acting as a bad boy too, you know, the bratty type OR the cassanova type. Remember in one show they all said Minnie was the most cassanova-like??? I really can't wait for that B)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minh_89

I can understand why fans are worried. to be honest, i love the boys the most when they are together as five. but i agree that we all saw this coming. there's nothing wrong with a few solo activities, but i hope they are planning for a fifth album as well. lately the boys have talked a lot about how important dbsk is to them in recent interviews and i feel like they are kind of just reassuring the fans. they said that they'll be together as dbsk, so i trust them. in the meantime, i hope the members venturing into solo activities don't tire themeslves out too much. esp since yunho and changmin are goinig to have to go back and forth between korea and japan often

Guest Eltoshen

^ uh...they've been promoting singles for way too long. I'm glad they're trying something else on their own. I love them as a group, but I'm way more interested in what they can do by themselves.

Guest APXIII

ah I haven't been on this thread since forever :_:

but yeah, their solo activities, it's like bam all at once but since nothing can be done I can only cheer them on~

First Jae, then Yunho, and now Changmin, excited!

Since that leaves YooSu, they should do something together for the sake of the coupling, y/y? :D

On a side note its like they're using Asias Stars to boost the Korean Economy..not that we mind if we get to see them xD;

but I'm sure alot of us here are going to be tempted to buy the dramas all 3 of them are first acting in as solos so, my wallet ._.

p.s: the bag is SO cute ><

I have to get it, even though it is pricey, what size should I get? *_*

Guest ckino

Wooo...things got pretty heat up in here when news bout changmin goin g to act as well like his hyung. I understand that some might feel insecure and we definitely going to be miss them appearing as a group for now but for me I see this solo activities they heading as a full force they pulling in order to be the most powerfull band in Asia. Of course it will increase their popularity especially in Japan. They really serious to be recognize as a respectable artist not just mere idols. We know already how great their dancing and singing capability. They even can compose and produce very good songs and choreograph their dance move. Well its time to conquer the TV screen with acting. Being an enternainer is their profession. To retain the fame and to constantly riding the popularity they achieving (or to soar even higher) are the thing they need to do. Its strategy to make them even more powerful. We as a fan need to be mature about this. I love to see them soar even higher.

The way i see it, with this development sure will open a new path for their popularity. Most of popular artist/idol gaining more popularity in their involvement in many field in entertainment industry for e.g the JE boys. our beloved boys is already super popular just through their great performance on stage and can you guys imagine how great it would be if the solo activities going to be well received and recognize. Woo just thinking about it make me all excited and finger cross, I hope they will be successful in anything they do. I support them all the way with whatever decision they had made. Our Dong Bang Shin Ki is really growing and I pray they will soar even higher than heaven. OPPAS, GOOD LUCK !!!

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok i would love to know when the release date for Yunho's drama is

can someone pm me plz

i hate flipping through the thread to find the answer

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

[PIC] 072909 Present from LeaderUknow website for Yunho !

leaderuknow1.jpg

leaderuknow2.jpg

leaderuknow3.jpg

leaderuknow4.jpg

leaderuknow5.jpg

leaderuknow6.jpg

leaderuknow7.jpg

leaderuknow8.jpg

leaderuknow9.jpg

leaderuknow10.jpg

Source : HeyJJ

Credit : LeaderYunho

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Do no add more credit !

=========

More Stalk Pic

17468645200907290924511.jpg

17468645200907290924511.jpg

Credit : As Tag

Guest ladyelhisa

CHANGMIN TO DEBUT AS AN ACTOR

Omg! First Jaejoong then Yunho and now Changmin! Whoah, the boys are slowly hitting the small screen in korea again! Gosh, I can't wait for their dramas! Go BOYS! :lol:

Hm....what role would I like Changmin to have would be the one that is close to his personality like what Yunho said that he took the role because it somehow fits him :lol: .

Guest unruffledchua

Yeah! We're gonna see 3 DBSK guys on TV soon!!! I'm really happy! ^^ I believe this is the best time for YunHo and ChangMin to be involved in acting as where else would they find the time?!! First half of the year is always their Japanese Concert tours and album promotions and second half of the year is their Korean projects. With their involvement in dramas now, I doubt they'd be releasing a Korean album this year. This is also a great time for DBSK to be in dramas as they are at the peak of popularity in Japan and any dramas with them in it would sell!! Hahaha! So it seems Junsu would be left out now that Yunho and Minnie would be in dramas, JJ and Micky busy with promotions of their Colours Melody and Harmony single...Hm...maybe the other song in the upcoming single will be written by Junsu? Then the 3 of them will be busy with the promotions in Japan. ^^

Chang Min is a naturally good actor from what I saw in his earlier works in Vacation and The King Man's parody.

Well done to Korean Cassies for feeding Yunho well!!

DBSK fighting!!! I'm happy for you!! Stay healthy, eat well and sleep well!!! :lol::lol:

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

[090729][PIC] Yunho@Kimpo Airport Go To Japan [T___T]

a9dd372750f0d23f8a82a1c.jpg

0324802b3950dc105343c1c.jpg

Credit : TVXQevent +Tag

^ wow, that's a lot of food. production crew won't ever get hungry if the thousands of cassies take turn feeding them food :lol:

ok i would love to know when the release date for Yunho's drama is

can someone pm me plz

i hate flipping through the thread to find the answer

scheduled release date is September 9, 2009. I hope 999 is a lucky number for yunho! I've always imagined him dabbling in acting because he has this handsome actor look/ aura :D

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/main.do?tvProgramId=54685

news of the boys solo activities is quite overwhelming and exciting. i was surprised about changmin's drama, since i never heard a buzz about it, until the official news came out, but i'm looking forward to the maknae's drama too - can't wait to see it - I can't wait to watch all of the boys drama. I'm crossing my fingers that all of the boys solo activities will be successful - though, why couldn't they do a mindi-drama altogether

i hope yunho stays healthy despite all the travelling...

May I ask a question. What's is this gameshow ?

dbsk uknow yunho made hero jaejoong cry

It's AADBSK 2 - Variety Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWd9arfQ2vY

^ Other parts are uploaded in that channel

Guest redevilica

PROGRAMS

available in :lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Channel-a Special (2009-07-23) [gsv].avi [471.6 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Tokyo Dome DVD News on Zoom In Super (2009-07-24) [gsv].avi [11.75 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Bigeastation Ep.122 (2009-07-26) [yattan].mp3 [17.82 MB]

Changmin & Yunho

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest val_cky

The English description of All About DBSK 3 from Yesasia is out. Now, we'll get a clearer explanation of the contents =)

After a breakout year topping charts and setting records in both Japan and Korea, Dong Bang Shin Ki are more popular than ever in Asia and around the world. You can find out even more about the group in the third installment of their popular All About Dong Bang Shin Ki series. All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3 is packed with 540 minutes of footage over six discs including exclusive video of the boys' trip to the tropical island of Saipan, "couple talk" segments with the members, and "theme talks" where the members reveal their favorite restaurants in Japan and Korea and unveil their precious pets.

Plus, there are clips of TVXQ appearances in SBS programs, such as Inkigayo, the year-end gayo festival, and Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate, and many music videos and making of documentaries, including seven different versions of the Wrong Number and Mirotic MVs, behind-the-scenes stories from theater drama Vacation as well as the previously unreleased MV making for Picture Of You. TVXQ fans can't miss out on this amazing collection!

This English-subtitled edition of All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3 comes in a boxset with a 60-page photobook, rolled poster (shipped in protective tube), and 6 DVDs containing the following:

Disc 1 - TVXQ's Saipan Story

TVXQ's Special Holiday in Saipan

Disc 2 - Couple Talk Part 2

Disc 3 - Theme Talk: Eat ~ Taste ~ Love

Eat: e-table (Korea)

Taste: podo-namu (Japan)

Love: Strange Dogs

Disc 4 - Music

Music Video:

- Picture Of You

- Purple Line

- MIROTIC (Original, Dance, Hero, Max, Xiah, U-Know, & Micky Versions)

- Wrong Number (Original, Dance, Hero, Max, Xiah, U-Know, & Micky Versions)

SBS Music Program:

- 2/24/08 Inkigayo - Special Stage Purple Line

- 9/28/08 Inkigayo - Comeback Special

- 10/05/08 Inkigayo - Mirotic

- 10/12/08 Inkigayo - Mirotic & Mutizen Song Award 1

- 10/19/08 Inkigayo - Mirotic & Mutizen Song Award 2

- 10/26/08 Inkigayo - Mirotic & Mutizen Song Award 3

- 11/30/08 Inkigayo - Wrong Number

- 12/07/08 Inkigayo - Wrong Number

- 12/30/08 Gayo Daejun - Mirotic, Wrong Number

Disc 5 - Making Film

Theater Drama Vacation TVXQ and Member Stories

Purple Line MV Sketch & Special Stage Behind Story

Special Fan Meeting "4862 Scandal"

Mirotic Jacket/MV Sketches & 1st Stage Behind Story

TVXQ Fall Mini Concert Press Conference

Wrong Number MV Sketch

Special Fan Meeting "You're My Flower Lady"

All About TVXQ Season 3 - Holiday In Saipan Diary

All About TVXQ Season 3 - Jacket Sketch

All About TVXQ Season 3 - Picture of You Exclusive MV Sketch

All About TVXQ Season 3 - Saipan Coconut Secret Story

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert - O Poster Photo Sketch

Yamaha Promotion: 2009 Bangkok Motor Show

Disc 6 - Show: SBS-TV Entertainment Program Collection

- 2/23/08 Line Up

- 3/2/08 Miraculous Victory & Defeat - Max, Xiah, U-Know

- 9/21/08 TVXQ Fall Mini Concert (Rising Sun, Hey!(Don't Bring Me Down), Love In The Ice, Mirotic)

- 10/2/08 Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate No Cut Story

I see Picture of You MV listed there! XD And it's weird that they named their outing with the dogs 'Strange Dogs'. I wonder what's strange about their dogs?? lol

Also,

If anyone needs help in purchasing the DVD from Yesasia, especially those who don't have credit cards, visit Asia Star. We can help you purchase them.

Guest eternal-u.know

Don't hot links!! Take out with all credit without any credit!

Source credit : Yunbearthailand.com

Specail thanks pics:Daychang(^^)

Creted by : Sunyunie@Yunbearthailand.com+sunyunie.exteen.com

=============================================

Yunho,,, I joke this ...

hey~~ this is when 2007. XD

1-5.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-5.jpg

><< ~~XD

To be continue..><~

4-4.jpg

5-4.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-3.jpg

>><<<~~

8-3.jpg

9-5.jpg

10-4.jpg

12-7.jpg

Last pics :

13-2.jpg

=====================

Guest rasshie

090729 Yunho At Airport (Back To Japan)

Credit to uknowbar!

wo~~ i know that you want to see your fav artist but this is so~ close!

now i know why yoochun gets mad with some fans...

i hope that they get the point of "private space" =_____=

ABOUT YUNHO AND CHANGMIN ACTING DRAMAS

omg! this is so great!! :w00t:

i hope junsu will have some activit :(

i don't want him to be alone D:

Guest eternal-u.know

''Dreamaker Passport Pocket'' which Yunho uses...

:DBe suprise really.clause I think,he should use '' logo Bear'' ..

but He uses '' Cat logo''.. so cute really...

01-5.jpg

02-10.jpg

>><<~~

:lol:

03-5.jpg

04-2.jpg

05-4.jpg

credit : Yunbearthailand.com

Source credit : Yunbearthailand.com

Specail thanks pics:Daychang(^^)

Creted by : Sunyunie@Yunbearthailand.com+sunyunie.exteen.com

=============================================

Yunho,,, I joke this ...

hey~~ this is when 2007. XD

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/1-5.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/2-7.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/3-5.jpg

><< ~~XD

To be continue..><~

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/4-4.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/5-4.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/6-2.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/7-3.jpg

>><<<~~

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/8-3.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/9-5.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/10-4.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/12-7.jpg

Last pics :

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/ybth/13-2.jpg

=====================

omg! those are the pics of the gif i've been looking for!! i remember a longggg time ago, someone posted the gif to this rehearsal of yunho's hat falling over his eyes. does anyone happen to have the gif and can share it? please? i really want it.

Archived