Guest achilless

gobsmacked

who do you think you are???

Most of us have this feeling -.-!!

Have you ever thought about Shinhwa??? now it's just a "name"

And i'm really worry that they will become... gruuu

Guest Senorita_

Nobody answered my question. hahaha.

The photobook in the dvd is not the same "Please be Mine" photobook right?? :lol:

Changmin in a drama??? SERIOUSLY????

I really don't know how to react to this. All I'm thinking now is why can't SM just put them into one drama?? THAT WOULD BE SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!

Umm...no I don't think it will be same (at least I hope not lol). SM won't be that cheap to take some photos from 'Please Be Mine' and add that to the photobook >.< (if he does, then he sure knows how to take money away from us -_-).

[News] Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The GroundPlease

September 9th is the first broadcast of MBC new drama “Heading to The Ground” with TVXQ’s member Jung Yunho (23) as the leading role challenging his first acting experience.

Due to preparation of this drama, Yunho’s sleeping time has been reduced.

TVXQ’s activity currently is focusing in Japan, therefore, starting the following month Yunho will be busy going back and forth between Korea-Japan as the schedule asks him.

The first full script reading practice had been done few times last week starting July 25th. On July 25th, after script reading practice early in the morning, Yunho had already headed back to Japan in the afternoon. While on July 30th, Yunho will be back to Korea for his first shooting activities.

Yunho put his full efforts for this drama. According to “Heading to The Ground” crew, “Yunho has been contacting the director and script writer a lot these days, to talk about his character.

He even do a lot of exercises to get a shape of an athlete body.”

After seeing Yunho’s practice, PD Park Song-soo said, “He’s quite likely. I can’t wait to see how’s he developing in the next one month.” heldback his compliment yet.

Jung Yunho’s first acting challenge as Cha Bong-Goon in “Heading to The Ground” is expected to get an exploding response to see the fact of TVXQ’s fanbases in entire Asia.

source: sportsnews + newsen

summarized trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest jer_sweety

Chill out guys!!! :D :D :D Let's be happy and celebrate for Minnie.

We all know that yunnie is currently busy with

his drama, then jaejae and chunnie for their COLOR

single by next month i guess, and and susu for his possible

solo album, what do you expect minnie will do while the others

are busy doing their own projects? This will be a great chance for him

to prove his acting skills. It's time for minnie to shine on his own.

Yes, this is indeed a big change with their group activities, especially

we are used to see them as a group always, but let's not think of any

negative outcome regarding their solo projects. Let's enjoy and support

them instead. PEACE...

Guest tinenapay

about the boys pursuing solo activities, personally i don't have any qualms about it. i believe that they have a sturdy bond that will keep them together even if they're not performing in one place together. DBSK will always be DBSK. it's what kept them together in the first place and got them to where they are now. it's not just their profession; it's so much more than that. i think its actually wise of them to try other fields of arts. after all, it's their growth too.

if i have any worry, it's their health. i just hope that all these shuttling between Korea and Japan, plus the long hours of shoots will not take toll on their health. As a fan, i could only give my full support to whatever they want to do. :)

who do you think you are???

Most of us have this feeling -.-!!

Did you think about Shinhwa??? now it's just a "name"

And i'm really worry that they will become... gruuu

There is no need to be so rude, I am not a Shinhwa fan so it's pointless asking me about what I think about them as I don't even know them. If I offended you then I'll apologize for that but I'm not changing my opinion; I really am quite shocked there are people who can't stand this idea. There is no question to DBSK's popularity, they are Asia's top - even separated they can stand on their own two feet just fine. If you're that much of a fan to the point where you can stand seeing the five of them parted at least try to support them - if the members didn't oppose it then the fans shouldn't either.

Guest YunJaeDBSK

Hello everyone! ALL ABOUT DBSK3 can be watched in region 1 and 3 right? Is Singapore region 1??? Answer me please I need to know!!!

I have mixed feelings about the boys having separate promotions and all :/ I MISS THE 5 OF THEM!!! ):

Singapore is region 3

so singapore can watch?

how to watch?

me so excited now

^_^

can anyone tell me?

Guest Poetic_Goofy

Woah, totally didn't expect all these news on solo activities.

But I think they won't be soo overworked, their next japanese single is a duet with JJ and Yoochun, and JJ already filmed his drama and Yoochun haven't got any solo activities as of yet. So Yunho and Changmin might not have to be in Japan that much next month. (except for anation, but I don't remember when it will start...)

Now, Junsu, this would be a great time for him to have a solo album, that would be wicked!

I don't know how to feel about this, I'm worried that they might get overworked, but it may also be a great chance for them to do something else than TVXQ/Tohoshinki for awhile. I think they might be tired of doing almost the same stuff every year? A single, mv recording, promotions etc. And then the cycle starts again.

Also, I really hope Yoochun gets some time to rest, if he really is in that "Milk club", I hope he can have some time off, perhaps. To regain his strength and happiness.

I really don't think they will disband or anything like that. But they have done this(TVXQ) since late 2003. It's time they do some solos. Not forever, they will go back to being 100% TVXQ at a later date. If they really want to do it, I will support them :)

MAX CHANGMIN, CHOSEN AS MAIN CHARACTER IN DRAMA "PARADISE MEADOW"

I AM SO GLAD CHANGMIN HAS GOT A SOLO PROJECT! I was getting worried he'll be left out without any solo projects while the rest do.

OMG I'm sooo excited to see Changmin in a drama! He was pretty good in the Banjun drama- Unforgettable Love. :D

Well, after so long of DBSK together-ness, they are finally expanding and doing solo projects. There are always pros and cons to everything- it just boils down to fans supporting them in whatever they do! Let's all be happy for the boys to be able to clinch solo projects! Congrats Changmin! <3

Hopefully there'll be news of Junsu's solo project? The rumoured mini-album would be just fantastic! XD

Guest tohoblaq

This is cool!!! Solo activities or not, I'll always support every one of them. I'll watch everything!

And leaving Yoosu out? Let's hope these two come up with something together! I hope they'll appear on some variety show as temporary or permanent guests, TOGETHER. Like Daesung in Family Outing. That would be fun! I just LOVE watching the boys in variety shows, showing their true natural side, especially Yoosu. ^_^

Guest Tanialove

lets support them people

with all these solo activities, the members status and substance will increase more and they will gain more amazing experiences.

to tell you the truth releasing photobooks every year or doing variety shows all the time will not make them a great actor or a great performer. only venturing in the acting field and making great music will make them more respected and more matured as an artist. the members will accomplish more amazing things if they go beyond their comfort zone. as an individual, i think the members also want to prove that they can do it whether solo or with the group. dbsk as a team is amazing and i don't think their friendship will change even if they'll do solo activities.

I see that alot of people disliking the idea of them getting casted into dramas.

hmm. I didn't like it at first.

But yeah, when it comes to them, I just have to support them. HAHA.

I'm really excited for their drama :D :D :D

Think of it as a way to bring their career to another peak. :D

Be positive, even though they are in different places I believe their friendship between each other is still as strong.

What I'm really concerned is their health.

Mygod. Yunho is gonna fly in and out of Korea more frequently.

Changmin will be joining him also soon. Can they take it???? D:

aish. anyway. just support them.

Any OSTs, drama DVDs on them, BUY IT. hahaha

Guest kieuthuha_231

Of course we will always support all of them

but I hate them solo

it's also the reason why I don't like BB

I love them because of their TEAMWORK

and doing solo along with group activities like that is very hard 4 them, their schedule is tight enough

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest some1gurl

regarding on this solo activity...i'm actually happy for yunho, jae and changmin (is it confirm changmin going to act?)...they sure can act..but...maybe jaechunsu got talk show????bigeastation????who knows????they should have their own talkshow......call me weird if i said that i'm not prefer at all any of them release solo album or single....cause i love to see them sang as 5 not separate...i'm okay if they explore other thing like acting, mcing and dj...except release single album....just like arashi....they still together after 10 years since their solo activity was not involving music....

why i said like this because....if they have solo album....they really have to divide themselves between group and single concept...i strongly dont like them become shinhwa...i'm selfish right????but I JUST LOVE THE BOYS SO MUCH TO REMOVE THEM FROM MY HEART....

Guest yeezer

about the boys pursuing solo activities, personally i don't have any qualms about it. i believe that they have a sturdy bond that will keep them together even if they're not performing in one place together. DBSK will always be DBSK. it's what kept them together in the first place and got them to where they are now. it's not just their profession; it's so much more than that. i think its actually wise of them to try other fields of arts. after all, it's their growth too.

if i have any worry, it's their health. i just hope that all these shuttling between Korea and Japan, plus the long hours of shoots will not take toll on their health. As a fan, i could only give my full support to whatever they want to do. :)

I totally agree with you on this. One of the reasons why I love these boys is the closeness of their friendship.

I'm one that hated to see the boys apart too but we can think of this as a growing experience for them. It will

not only help them grow as artists but make their bonds stronger. These 5 stand on very solid ground together

and it will take more than solo activities to break them apart. So lets just be happy for them and give them all

the support we can. :)

So excited about Yunho's and Changmin's dramas!!! Do we know that its confirmed in Changmin's drama?

Can't wait to hear what dolphin boy will be doing. As much as I don't like them singing solo, since everyone else

is doing something I really do hope a solo mini album is the case for him. :)

BTW, I just wanted to say thanks to GOE-SS and Haru2subs for their decision to sub Yunho's drama. I'm sure

I speak for all us non-Korean speakers when I say how much we really appreciate your willingness to bring us

this drama with subs. THANK YOU!!! :)

Guest hidaka_yuushi

Sp just wanna ask, anybody actually ordering AADBSK 3 via G market? since I'm still really quite doubtful about buying from there although the overall price will be cheaper by around 15 USD for me.

and for the seller, Music Njoy (the one who seems to have the highest rating), there seems to be some problem with his page since I can't order (an error message keep popping up), so for you who are using G market to order, can give me the name of the seller whom you buy from?

Thank you so much! (i'm very2 nervous since it's my first online transaction^^)

Guest Shenlu

Whew I'm late :lol:

[iNFO] 090727 All About Dong Bang Shin Ki 3 (Korean Version)

러닝타임 : 약 839분

DVD.01 [TVXQ!'s Saipan Story]

DVD.02 [Couple Talk PART2]

DVD.3 [Theme Talk : 食?味?愛 ]

DVD.04 [MUSIC]

01. Music Video

‘노을..바라보다(Picture Of You)’

‘주문-MIROTIC’(Original Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (Dance Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (HERO Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (MAX Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (Xiah Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (U-Know Ver.)

‘주문-MIROTIC’ (Micky Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Original Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Dance Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (HERO Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (MAX Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Xiah Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (U-Know Ver.)

‘Wrong Number’ (Micky Ver.)

02. SBS Music Program

081230 가요대전 [‘주문-MIROTIC’, ‘Wrong Number’]

DVD.05 [MAKING FILM]

DVD.06 [sHOW : SBS-TV ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM Collection]

080223 ‘라인업’

080302 ‘기적의 승부사’ - MAX, Xiah, U-Know

080921 청소년에게 꿈과 희망을 – ‘東方神起 가을 미니 콘서트’

[‘Rising Sun’, ‘Hey!(Don’t Bring Me Down)’,‘Love In The Ice’, ‘주문-MIROTIC’]

081002 ‘김정은의 초콜릿’ No Cut Story

Things of PARTICULAR interest (as it is ALL mouth watering =9)

Firstly, it's 839 MINUTES?! That's basically 14 hours of non-stop DongBang love...

Anyone would be crazy not to want... no, NEED to have this :lol: I NEED IT. I am going to be reduced to getting on my knees and begging my mother as I am officially broke from TSC DVD and PBM PB x.X;; But I'll do it, because it's that important, and I'm JUST pathetic enough to beg :lol:!!

Secondly, I love how they've cheated so that they've got enough footage for the Music Video DVD XD

Member versions of the Mirotic and Wrong Number MVs, I so can't wait to see these <3 and a dance version of Wrong Number <3 and of course the elusive Picture of You MV =D I think it'll have a Hiyaya vibe?~

From there... 081230 가요대전 [‘주문-MIROTIC’, ‘Wrong Number’] .... *has a fit and dies from brain overload* GAYO DAEJUN?! AS IN, BACK EXPOSING GOODNESS <33 Hohoho yesyes, IN HQ, ON MY TV. GIVE ME IT NAO. This alone makes the whole set worth the money LOL.

And lastly, the SBS programme's XD MAN I wish they had included Star Show but oh well, Line up and Miraculous Victory And Defeat were good too <3 so they'll be fun to watch on a big tv screen =9 and YES, they included the showcase <33 I hope they included the "sexy expressions" segment XD and Chocolate <33 AH, so good.

I want this set BAD. Let the begging begin...

OH BOYS, what you reduce me to... I lose my money AND my dignity, all for you :lol:!!

MAX CHANGMIN, CHOSEN AS MAIN CHARACTER IN DRAMA "PARADISE MEADOW"

can changmin act??

You kill me with your noos. *stares at screen for several minutes*

They all seem to be branching out at the same time lol. All of this news; it's a little hard to take in all at once.

As usual, I'll support and love them in everything that they do and I'm excited for Changmin for the opportunity and experience ^^

At the same time, my slight apprehension about the solo projects had now been pushed into overdrive! LOL >.>

One of the things I really cherished about our boys was the fact that whilst other groups were seperating off to pursue solo careers in acting, or solo albums, our boys always stuck together and performed together...

I suppose we were lucky to have over five years of that, and at some point they have to start branching out; we can't have them together 24/7 afterall. So while it may make me somewhat sad, I'm not going to over-think it ^^; I'm going to wish the boys luck and support them and be excited! Besides, we all know how close they are, I'm sure they run lines together and such :lol:

The only time I will become bothered by anything, would be solo albums... because their music is what the boys are all about as a group so I feel that it should stay that way. As a group.

So as there is very little chance of a comeback this year, it looks like we'll have to do with their solo activities and wait until next year for a comeback.

edit; I forgot to comment on Changmin's acting capabilities. We can't be sure how good he is now, considering the last time we saw him act was Vacation. I thought his acting was pretty good in that, personally. His style seems to be humourous and cute? XD But I guess we'll see <3

Oh well, as the saying goes; Absence makes the heart grow fonder. (Just not TOO much absence ^_~)

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

much of heated discussion here...XD

there been a lot of acting news from the boys...Jae in HEAVEN POSTMAN, Yunho in HEALING GROUND and now Changmin..XD

i'm happy for they could try out something new again...experience i would say...

to be in main cast for each drama is something big..

i could see why many had the idea/feeling not good on the solo activities..i understand that..blame the 5 years curse or the rotation and disband that frequency happen in SM..is okay to express the concern and worries bt for a time, can we actually believe what the boys say??

remember this :

"TVXQ will always be together no matter 20 years or 200 years." - yoochun

"TVXQ always consist 5 members"

or maybe the latest quote from yunho

"When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided 1/5"

let just believe on the boys..this will just be temporary...i believe they will still be in a group..^_^

we couldnt put all 5 in a drama..who is up for main cast???? how about get 5 different drama with maximum focus on the boys..rather than a movie with all of them in but inequal focus...^_^

look forward to the drama...and well, let them had equal chance of getting into new stream...^_^ all i concern about is their health...

i just hope they could have rest well and take great care...^_^ there will be solo and there too will be group...extension of the group..we know they are a group with multi-talent...we should be proud...XD

and to disband a group is indeed easy in SM but not when they had share in SM and also one of promising group in AVEX..if SM were to let off them, what will AVEX do then??? they are rising in Japan..they are SM money pot...^_^ and i believe i read somewhere the boys hold 5% of SM share...^^ chill and enjoy the TVXQ DRAMA MAROTHON!!! ^^

looking at the list of AATVXQ3, i see my money flying into SM's pocket..T_T

and MIROCON DVD and TSC DVD!!!!!! T_T

they are indeed SM money pot...T_T

p/s : before we could know anything, is best not to underestimate CHANGMIN'S talent...i notice a lot were worried for changmin's performance..the boy might talk less and expose less, but that doesnt lead to any conclusion that he is not as equal talent as his hyung..-_-

Guest Tanialove

there's still no news of junsu's solo activities

but i'm 100% sure it will be music activities

yunho and max is now doing dramas

jaechun will promote their single

so junsu = ?

junsu will definitely release a mini album. i don't wanna quote my source but junsu's mini album will happen this year.

i just want to say koreans are ok with their solo activities so i hope the international fans will be ok too.

i hope we will support them always.

Guest LeaYuri

[DISCUSSION]

I seldom post here but today I have the urge to do so :D

There is this radio station in my country which has this programme about acapella.

I've listened to it quite a few times but those acapella that the dj chose to play doesn't appeal to me.

It was always lacking in some ways either the main vocal was not good enough or the harmonization wasn't good enough and it was then that I found out it was only DBSK's acapella that gave me goosebumps no matter how many times I've listen to it.

So, I would like to start a discussion about our boys' acapella.

Have you ever let any non-fans listened to their acapella and if you did, what are their reaction towards it?

In my case, I've never let any non-fan listened to their acapella before because my friends just doesn't seem to be interested in them so I don't want to be so hardcore trying to push them to listen :D

Im not a fan of acapella stuff but whenever I listen to Tohoshinki's acapella,I couldnt leave or skip them.I'll listen and even keep repeating it as it was never enough to me.It was really near to perfection (Or..maybe it's simply perfect).My oppa-who doesnt like them-has listened (by accident) to their harmonization-which it has no much different with acapella- in Love In the Ice in (T concert).And I could see he was stunned. ;)

DISCUSSION:

WHAT TOHOSHINKI/TVXQ SONG/s is/was/are/were somewhat related to your life right now?

:D

~~~~

Doush!te Kimi – Since I love a guy named Shim Changmin but failed to date him :lol:

@badstar Completely agree that it would be great if they come up a drama which will make all 5 members appearance.Seems like most of us kinda disagree with their solo activities . 나 도~~ :mellow: But it doesnt means I'll stop support my boys.Because I love them as a person and as a group/teamwork..Cool,baby! B)

Archived