[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest YukariiChangmin
  • Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

Hey~ Girl Check it out. It's a remix of Mirotic from MasaMIXES K BOOTIES (He had mixed Mirotic with Beyonce /SuperJunior before ^^ and now he's back with other remix ^^) and it's really GOOD yep~ so catchy XD

I want to dance at first time I hear it XD

that was great!!!

i love it!!!

awesome!!!

great!!!

kya~~~

i need to download it!

Guest kmelia85

Hi TVXQ fans :D

Can you help me?

I would like to go to SMTown concert in Seoul this summer, does anyone know how to buy tickets?

I will love you forever if you do lol

Guest sweetfig

[NEWS] SMTown Live concert 09 to take place coming August

smtown09sweetfig.jpg

Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, So Nyeo Shi Dae etc will come together for SMTown Live concert this year again.

SMTOWN LIVE 09 will take place on 16th August from 5pm till 10 pm in SEoul JamSil Olympic stadium. The artistes from SM Entertainment like Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, Jang Ri In, So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee etc will be performing in front of their fans.

The artistes will be putting up a variety of performances. And also for this concert, there will be a special performing guest appearing.

Sales to the tickets to the concert will start on 23rd July on GMarket.

Credits: sookyeong

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

Guest dohuyen

omg

i dont see Jaejoong's Tatoo in pics that he is halfnaked

~~!!!

why?!!

can anyone tell me, pelzzz?

it is said that they used photoshop to erase it, right?

hehehe

Guest SiXeLa

omg

i dont see Jaejoong's Tatoo in pics that he is halfnaked

~~!!!

why?!!

can anyone tell me, pelzzz?

it is said that they used photoshop to erase it, right?

hehehe

i read in sharingyoochun tat JJ's tatoos got photoshopped...not only tat, Yunho's mole, d 1 above his lip oso got photoshopped...i dun understand y SM gotta do tat...

Guest marose270

Yes. All About DBSK 3 will have English subs for sure. Other sites you could try are CD Japan or HMV Japan. I personally would buy from YesAsia because it comes with free shipping only if you purchase over $39US.

thanks for the pics!!!!.....

about the AADBSK DVD??!!!

will it be really that expensive!?

0.O

Guest bukishine

i read in sharingyoochun tat JJ's tatoos got photoshopped...not only tat, Yunho's mole, d 1 above his lip oso got photoshopped...i dun understand y SM gotta do tat...

So how about yunho's armpit hair? I thought he shaved :lol:

I guess it got photoshopped too, ne? Cos he is too manly to shave his armpit hair :P

08.jpg

Guest irene89

JJ's back is photoshopped

meliteheroyuibkk18.jpg

why SM!!! whyyyy!!! ;A;

all the cassies know about his tattoo T.T why you do this things!!!!

Guest aizah

season3 'Please Be Mine' Photbook part 4 (end) [54photos]

1058i0k.jpg

File Name: Season3 Preview Storybook part4 (end) [54photos] [ichigo].rar

Size: 6.26 MB

Host: Mediafire, Sendspace , Megaupload

Link: HERE

Guest marose270

Here's two pics of Chun's tattoos.

Yes. All About DBSK 3 will have English subs for sure. Other sites you could try are CD Japan or HMV Japan. I personally would buy from YesAsia because it comes with free shipping only if you purchase over $39US.

Haha I saw that too! :P But really, the car is old so maybe that's why they called it 'crappy' :lol: Oh they PS-ed Jae's tat? I haven't seen the 3rd part of the scans yet...but that's stupid to do that <.<

hey...

thanks a lot for the photos!!!

but do you guys have HQ versions of these?!

the one on his leg is what am really after...

thanks...

Guest Senorita_

thanks for the pics!!!!.....

about the AADBSK DVD??!!!

will it be really that expensive!?

0.O

I'll give you the site for Chun's ankle tattoo instead (it has an example of what Chun's tattoo looks like): http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2009/0...attoo-close-up/

And, um...well AADBSK3 will cost around I think between US$50-$65 (I can't remember the price for season 2). It is expensive for some, but I think it's worth it though :)

So how about yunho's armpit hair? I thought he shaved :lol:

I guess it got photoshopped too, ne? Cos he is too manly to shave his armpit hair :P

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/boogiey/08.jpg

LOL! I thought so too! You would rarely see Yunho with hair-free armpits :lol:

Guest badstar

Thanks aizah for compiling the pics.

And just like Mabe, I'm not gonna buy the photobook anymore because they freakin photoshopped Jae's back!

The biggest mistake that SM ever did! LMFAO!!

Guest rabbit83lee

don't know whether this has been posted? i believe it is from the boy's trip @ Saipan. i got this photos way back early this year. but sharing is love! :lol:

865813d27a424b1f3bf3cf5hq0.jpg

1232192180_f_16979010.jpg

1232192180_f_16979009.jpg

1232192180_f_16979008.jpg

they are having so much fun! ^^

Guest blackelement_ice

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT MANY OF PEOPLE HERE KEEP ON SAYING THAT THEY WONT BUY THE STORYBOOK JUST BECAUSE SM PHOTOSHOPPED THEIR PICS

MY ADVICE IS

THINK OF DBSK HARDWORK

THINK OF HOW MUCH TIME & EFFORT THEY PUT

i believed SM has their reason for doing so, DBSK is like the jewel of SM, they wont do anything to bring the boys down

so why are we as FANS doing such thing

i have to admit, as a consumer we have our own right to complain and demand

but if you dont want to buy it,

thats it, keep it to yourself!

Guest SiXeLa

Thanks aizah for compiling the pics.

And just like Mabe, I'm not gonna buy the photobook anymore because they freakin photoshopped Jae's back!

The biggest mistake that SM ever did! LMFAO!!

Just because SM photoshopped Jae's back is enough to put u off from buying d photobook...lolz....do u just wanna see Jae's tattoo only?

Ummmm, how bout d boys...........dun care 2 see them?

Guest sheilapiglet

[maxcmbar] 090710 DBSK at Rehearsal - Changmin take exercise ^^

near the end, CM is doing some stretches and you can tell how flexible he is when he bent his waist backwards!...lol.

dbsk yunho confessed to jaejoong radio

wahaha..short but sweet...at first I thot YH's voice didn't sound like his, but as soon as I heard JJ and Junsu's unmistakable laughter, I knew it was indeed them=P

lol....Yunnie was speechless when he heard: "I've stolen Jae's heart. is that ok, Yunho?"....wahahaha!

Guest SiXeLa

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT MANY OF PEOPLE HERE KEEP ON SAYING THAT THEY WONT BUY THE STORYBOOK JUST BECAUSE SM PHOTOSHOPPED THEIR PICS

MY ADVICE IS

THINK OF DBSK HARDWORK

THINK OF HOW MUCH TIME & EFFORT THEY PUT

i believed SM has their reason for doing so, DBSK is like the jewel of SM, they wont do anything to bring the boys down

so why are we as FANS doing such thing

i have to admit, as a consumer we have our own right to complain and demand

but if you dont want to buy it,

thats it, keep it to yourself!

I couldn't agree with you more. It's just Jae's tattoo that has been photoshopped away, and also Yunho's mole, armpit hair (lolz)...but

that's it rite? It's not like SM photoshopped DBSK faces into something monstrous or what........so for the people who've decided not

to buy the picture book, that's your choice and you get to save some money..........but you'll be missing out on all the HOTNESS that is

DBSK ! :D

Archived