[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toomuchsmiling

wow, that pic IS stunning. There was also two pics in the the AADBSK3 photobook that were posted where

they were posing like how they usually do when they make ballad PVs. And i was like "were they filming an MV?"

and they WERE! The Afterglow/Sunset song!! at least that's what it looked like~

Guest Eltoshen

I must say JJ looks really cool with glasses on. Xiah and Mickey seem to look more princely as of late as well. Thanks for sharing these pictures! 8D

Guest ladyelhisa

OMO! This thread is moving fast, I had a hard time backtracking :P (I've been busy for school :rolleyes: )

AADBSK3

Gosh, the preview is so cool!! Scenery is superb. I think our boys did have a great time when they were in Saipan. Wish I could have a copy for myself. :D Jaejoong looks so COOL with that archery pics and when is wearing shorts. :lol:

ORICON DAILY CHARTS

Congratulations again!! Is SBU really going to have a KOREAN VERSION??? :o

THANK YOU FOR SHARING PICTURES AND GIFs!

Guest dreammssxx

090715 Jaejoong back from Japan - Kimpo Airport [fancam]

lots of fans greeting him at the airport ~

[Fancam] Jaejoong riding bicycle ~ Beijing Mirotic Concert 090711

[HD Fancam] Jaejoong - Hug (Rock ver.) ~ Beijing Mirotic Concert 090711

edit:

Yunho with Friends - On Vacation 090716

2rppnqg.jpg

2nbetz8.jpg

credits: tvxqbaidu

shared by: dbsknights

+ Saipan Picture:

2h6ucjp.jpg

credits:ontheroad

do not hotlink!

Guest XiahxTiffany

i havent seen SM Town 09 held at the Olympic Stadium

being discussed on this thread i think 0_0

are the boys going to attend?

it says TVXQ on the poster thingy

Guest rainhero181430262800

Is this allowed? Let me know if it isn't ^^

So I was surfing ebay and found the AADBSK3 photobook for $20 cheaper than on yesasia.

Here for $32.99. Is it legit?

So I don't spam, sharing some pics...thanks aizah for sharing. I love these pics.

^ that pic is stunning! In some of their pics they looked like they were singing like that above picture. Did they film a MV?

Please don't hotlink pics!

Sorry for cutting your post short, but I want to know the same as you. Is this legit, because I would definitely like to buy it from here if so. I can purchase it this friday if it is, an still have $20 left over for savings for AADBSK3. Someone please let me know about this soon, thanks.

Sorry for the giant upcoming text!

I have posted my forum happenings like twice already, and still no one seems to be interested or listening. I'm sure some of you frequent forums often so I was hoping someone could at least comment, or offer help, or advice for what we are looking for. We really do need staff members for our TVXQ forum. We just want to create a wonderful international forum for the boys so that they will know that we fans in america love them too. Please at least pm me your comments, and if you would like to be apart of it, send me a pm to let me know, and I can help you get started with us. Please click my signature to take you directly to our forums!

Past Message:

My friends, and I have a TVXQ forum, and we are looking for dedicated staff to join our team. We are trying to get off of our feet, and get things up, and running great. We really could use any help that anyone is willing to offer. We know there are loads of TVXQ fans out there, and here is a great place to find some of those wonderful people that are willing to help us in our goal of earning more international fans, and spreading the Dong Bang love. We all want TVXQ to see that they have just as many international fans that love them as much as other countries overseas. We want them to feel the love all around the world, but we need your help to do it. We can't do it alone. Come be apart of our community. We'd love to have you join!

Please visit my livejournal for details, located here: http://hero-love18.livejournal.com/

Also, you can just email me for details if you don't want to read the details there.

PM me, and I'll give you my email.

Thank you very much, and I hope to see you there!

Guest LeaYuri

Asian Mag OMG!!Yoosu so sweet!! Changmin stands like a prince! :wub: Thanks for scanning

Afterglow MV? :w00t::w00t: OMG!!I love the song so much!And to answer the question whether it's composed by Junsu,im not sure but it was officially confirmed that he wrote the song.Junho (Junsu's hyung) was using the song as his ringtone in introducing Star's Friends.So sweet,ne? :D

Is SBU really going to have a KOREAN VERSION??? :o

It's not that they'll remake the song in korean language or just like LITI but Korean Ver of SbU means the single will be distributed in Korea soon~

correct me if I misunderstood something It's already explained by soompier on the previous page.Hope that all become clear now. :)

Guest choliese

honey, they HAVE to read every single message posted on that board. we left like, what? 3 messages for them? esp that Yun/Jae post!!! heh.

anyhoo, where they at the Jpop section in Shibuya? i didnt get to go :tears: but i'm curious if our boys are placed there. sigh it still breaks my heart to see that in some record stores, our boys are placed at the Kpop/International category. i dont know about now since SBU is doing so well.

loved your fanaccount. how i hope i have similar overall experience... :tears:

last year they were still on K-pop/international category but this year i was really happy to find all of their records on J-pop section ^^ and SBU is right there on new releases (both HMV & TR)

fanaccount is jae biased ><

I have been debating about this photobook for so long and now after downloadin the scans (thanks Aizah btw ^^) i decided not to order it. Reason being that they photoshopped Jae's tattoo :angry: *sigh* i wonder if they edit alot of Jae's back for the DVD too :(

why would they photoshop his tatoo =__= that's just as weird as when they photoshopped yun's armpits

i guess they wanna show a clean image lol

but the photobook pictures still look droolworthy esp yun's sexy back <333

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090716 Large-scale Music Fest SMTOWN Will Be Held This Year

14x0wo6.jpg

This year's SMTOWN will be held on 16 August, 5pm, at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, and it will be attended by artistes who are active all over Asia, like TVXQ, SNSD, Zhang Li Yin, SuJu and SHINee.

A representative from the company expressed, "Every group will definitely perform their hit songs, and it is only on this day that you can see a brand new stage that only SM can present. Besides that, there will also be a special guest stage."

Souce: [demonhome]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

Guest YuikoOo

Stand by U in Korean will be release today, right?

I want know where and the hour. Anyone knows?

Sorry my poor english i_i

Guest Senorita_

FAVOR

Here's two pics of Chun's tattoos.

(click to enlarge)

th_20081229DBSKSBSGayoFestival116.jpg th_ChunTattoo.jpg

Yes. All About DBSK 3 will have English subs for sure. Other sites you could try are CD Japan or HMV Japan. I personally would buy from YesAsia because it comes with free shipping only if you purchase over $39US.

Karen: I thought it was amusin that they used the word 'crappy' to describe the Yunho and Yoochun's car :lol:

I have been debating about this photobook for so long and now after downloadin the scans (thanks Aizah btw ^^) i decided not to order it. Reason being that they photoshopped Jae's tattoo :angry: *sigh* i wonder if they edit alot of Jae's back for the DVD too :(

Haha I saw that too! :P But really, the car is old so maybe that's why they called it 'crappy' :lol: Oh they PS-ed Jae's tat? I haven't seen the 3rd part of the scans yet...but that's stupid to do that <.<

Guest fallen*angel

I cant wait for the Sm concert! :D

its going to be awesome I hope there will be lots of interactions w/ snsd :P

jk i wish there was a sm town mv instead

Guest miss_h

[TRANS] 090716 Large-scale Music Fest SMTOWN Will Be Held This Year

too bad CSJH is not participating this year. I am hoping to see another Lina and JJ interaction and I love their duets.

Good luck for Korean fans and have fun ^^

---

Yunho hang out with his friend again huh?? this guy really is friend over love.

The 'Please Be Mine' Storybook, omgsh, I didn't realise it was gonna have english captions and what not? Omgsh now I am REALLY TEMPTED TO BUY IT. I would have just bought the DVD's but since the photos look really good, haha now I have to re-evaluate.

Those rumours about Saihuun, I dont really mind if Jaejoong joins it, cause it will kind of be like Junsu as a member of Anyband. I'm sure Avex would not allow Jaejoong to be away for long as they know fans will start to get restless. And if the rumours are legit, (not to say they ARE) I'm happy for Jaejoong to expand his horizons. That teaser with Saihuun, haha it looks interesting anyway. All of them wearing hoodies. But we wont know til its confirmed. But if these rumours are not true.

Wonder what he's really doing in Japan alone.

Could someone clarify if that ebay item was legit? Cause it is rather cheap that price which includes P&H.

Guest dbsgdec

Xiah Junsoo @ Beijing Concert

junsu1.jpg

junsu2.jpg

junsu3.jpg

junsu4.jpg

junsu5.jpg

Charisma~

junsu6.jpg

Major HOT performance!!

junsu7.jpg

Cute and Hot on the same stage. Thats why he's perfect, no?

junsu8.jpg

junsu10.jpg

HOSU!!!!!!!!

junsu11.jpg

JAESU!!!!

57ccc669e4f93780ca61641.jpg

TVXQ ftw!!!

junsu12.jpg

Xiah Junsoo <3

junsu13.jpg

credit: as tagged + dnbn + xiah-sshi

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Hey~ Girl Check it out. It's a remix of Mirotic from MasaMIXES K BOOTIES (He had mixed Mirotic with Beyonce /SuperJunior before ^^ and now he's back with other remix ^^) and it's really GOOD yep~ so catchy XD

I want to dance at first time I hear it XD

You can download it here (His website) or his Facebook here

Credit : MasaMIXES + uploader

Share : xU*@OneTVXQ

Archived