• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[News] All TVXQ Members’ Fancafes Swept The Fan Cafe Top Ranking

http://img150.imageshack.us/i/kjb200907142028420.jpg/

Great Dong Bang Shin Ki!

A chart which aims to measure the popular members in each male group has been running on line.

The chart shows the popularity position of internet cafe of individual member in groups: 2 PM, 2 AM, TVXQ, SS501, Big Bang, Super Junior, and FT Island.

And all TVXQ’s five members’ fancafes have swept the top 5 on chart for domestic (South Korea) and Asia counts.

http://img150.imageshack.us/i/49456005.jpg/

More than 300,000 members joined Junsu fancafe, boasted his individual fancafe to be the first on chart. The second to have most members in his fancafe is Yoochun. Jaejoong followed behind, and continue with Yunho and Changmin.

In this chart, TVXQ successfully knocked down other local male group and gets its winning. TVXQ is the only group whose all 5 members get more than 200,000 people in each fancafe. Junsu and Yoochun hold 330,000 members and 310,000 members respectively. Both Jaejoong and Yunho get 230,000-ish members in each fancafe while Changmin holds 200,000.

G-Dragon of Big Bang which occupies 6th place get over 110,000 members

On top 10 the line up asides from 5 members of TVXQ and G-Dragon, there are Super Junior’s Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and SS501’s Hyeon Joong.

This chart aims to grade all fanclub’s recent most important member of each teen group and is up both in Daum and Naver which are the biggest portal site in South Korea.

Of course, netizens can not just connect the result of this chart directly to the scale of each group member’s popularity, as the number resulted is not released officially and the counting is not done physically (T/N: just an estimation). Even some fancafes’ members called the chart as an “absurd chart”.

Nevertheless, this popularity measurement chart still gathers a lot of netizens’ attention.

The uniqueness of this chart is to measure the popularity of each member and not the group. Especially to see the recent trend spreads, that there are many member solo activities being held.

One admin of a large fanclub said, “Young generation nowadays tend to prefer individual activities of a member than in the group. Thus, it becomes so natural that idol group’s members also put their solo activities first above the group activities. There is recently a case that a fan of an individual member overwhelmed the group of his/her favorite member.”

source: SportsHanKook

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

JJ and HeyJJ Gifts

...wearing shirt from HeyJJ

...wearing HeyJJ mask

....bringing HeyJJ pillows

....signed HeyJJlightsticks

434da4d9a447d44837d628825f86467f.jpg

9c829b20db307b1127d49195467075e5.jpg

5afad1e4da11fe0c070b1784288c75e3.jpg

53cd893dae89563c1280960eade87e6d.jpg

448a29f057341c6099b5cd19c6947ecc-1.jpg

292oepl.jpg

credit: on pic +heyjj

The post saying tat JJ wearing HeyJJ gifts...does it means he wearing d fan gifts given by HeyJJ? sorry if dis sound like dumb ques...jz wanna clarify. anywayz, d boys really appreciate fangifts by wearing them...although i've never seen Changmin or Junsu wearing fan gifts...only seen Yunho & micky wearing stuff their fans given them.

yes, he's using fangifts from HeyJJ. ^^

Guest Senorita_

hi...

uhm...regarding the DVD...

do you any idea where to order one..

i mean..cause almost all site i know that sells TVXQ stuff

is up to the Photobook.....

and how much is it?!

please...

thanks...

You can order from YesAsia.com. Here's the link to the 'All About DBSK' seasons including the 3rd one: http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/all-a...XQ-en/list.html But! I wouldn't get this one yet because it's a Japanese version - most Japanese version products are always expensive. I'd say wait for the Korean version - it should be out some time soon.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[info] Kim Ah Joong’s Ideal Partner is Kim Junsu

http://img187.imageshack.us/i/kimahjoong.jpg/

In Byeolbam show yesterday, when being asked “Who Is Your Ideal Partner for World Cup”, Kim Ah Joong answered without hesitation, “A man who features a fun laugh and good voice.”

Later on, it’s revealed that her ideal partner is Kim Junsu.

source: 네멋

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest marose270

FAVOR

hey guys....

sorry if all i do is ask favors....

but this is the only place i can get DBSk infos and stuff...

hehehe...

can anyone share pictures of YuChun's Tatoo...?!

a clear one....

HQ if possible...

one where it can be Followed...

hekhek....

and another thing....

a wanna ask if the AADBSK 3 DVD.....

would it have ENG subs?!?!?

thanks....

^^,

You can order from YesAsia.com. Here's the link to the 'All About DBSK' seasons including the 3rd one: http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/all-a...XQ-en/list.html But! I wouldn't get this one yet because it's a Japanese version - most Japanese version products are always expensive. I'd say wait for the Korean version - it should be out some time soon.

oww..

.really?!!?

whoaw...

thanks alot....

for the link and the INfo...

really thanks....

^^,

but i heard that yesasia sells it alot more than others...

do you have any other sites....

thanks...

Guest SiXeLa

The post saying tat JJ wearing HeyJJ gifts...does it means he wearing d fan gifts given by HeyJJ? sorry if dis sound like dumb ques...jz wanna clarify. anywayz, d boys really appreciate fangifts by wearing them...although i've never seen Changmin or Junsu wearing fan gifts...only seen Yunho & micky wearing stuff their fans given them.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

I ´d Like to Thank U Ces♥For Posted JaeJoong♥´s Goodies pics!!!

JaeJoong♥´s so Beloved for Your fans ne

I stay very very happy to know how loved he Is!!!

Ces♥ I ´d thank U for understand about your credits ne

Thank U!

Ah yes yes I´m posting some more Beijin Pics Ok???

26097.jpg

26098.jpg

26099.jpg

26100.jpg

26101.jpg

1610.jpg

26103.jpg

26104.jpg

Beautifull as always ne...

Credits:astagged.

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

Kissu

Guest aizah

season3 'Please Be Mine' photobook part 3 [74photos] (bulk download)

16mc94.jpg

File Name: Season3 Preview Storybook part3 (74photos) [ichigo].rar

Size: 13.72 MB

Host: Mediafire , Sendspace , Megaupload

available on my LJ: HERE

Guest paloma_jaejoong

JaeJoong♥ Is naturally SEXY ^.~ !!!

This is to Dieee !!!

For left ^.~

For Right ^.~

Tongue Action

As a Child ne???

Credits:mazevideo + Ces gifmaker.

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Whoaaa~~

thanksss!!!

i believe and this is really true,

no there is man more sexy and cute that jae

:D :D

season3 'Please Be Mine' photobook part 3 [74photos] (bulk download)

This photos are VERY HOT

i don't know why but, made me remember of Hi Ya Ya ;)

ONLY that one better version, but i like of time when they were younger

veryyy CUTE :blush:

thankss so much!!!

moreover hope they see our messages xD

few pics i took inside dome

shibuya tower records

honey, they HAVE to read every single message posted on that board. we left like, what? 3 messages for them? esp that Yun/Jae post!!! heh.

anyhoo, where they at the Jpop section in Shibuya? i didnt get to go :tears: but i'm curious if our boys are placed there. sigh it still breaks my heart to see that in some record stores, our boys are placed at the Kpop/International category. i dont know about now since SBU is doing so well.

loved your fanaccount. how i hope i have similar overall experience... :tears:

Guest sheilapiglet

090711 DBSK - Beijing Airport part 2

this shows both JJ by himself as well as the other 4 members at the airport=)

[FANCAM] 090714 Junsu's Dad @ Creabeau PressCon

it's funny how anyone related to the guys get star quality attention...lol.

[iNFO] DBSK exclusive interview at Bangchannel

Tomorrow night at 8.00pm (bangkok time) Bang Channel Live will be broadcasting their exclusive interview with TVXQ when they were in Thailand having The 3rd Asian Tour MIROTIC in Bangkok. They will talk about how they feel when they in Thailand and will talk about the concert too.

Apparently, part 1 was already aired, sorry I went out and bought fan fiction so I forgot about this *bows* but no worry they’ll re-run it at 2 am (bangkok time)

THE HOST DID SHAKE HANDS WITH PARK YOOCHUN and KIM JAEJOONG T___T

How to view:

(best with Internet explorer)

go to this site http://www.bangchannel.com/banglive/

And all you have to do next is wait until 8.00PM(bangkok time) and then enjoy watching it!

Source:bangchannel+Ammy_Love_Tvxq@maice

Credit: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest yeondu

uknow jae joong's tattoo, i don't see it in the all about tvxq season 3? did they photoshop it out??? thats a shame i would have loved to see it! also congrats for getting no.1! wat a surprise!!

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Tohoshinki to meet Korean Fans with 28th Single

S.M.Entertainment which Dong Bang Shin Gi belongs to has announced that the single "Stand By U" will be released in Korea on the 16th (Which is today!). The single had already been released for 2 weeks in Japan.

This single has already sold 180,000 pieces one week after its release, and is placed number 2 on the Oricon Charts. The company is going to release the CD and the CD+DVD versions and hope that this new single will gain good response from the Korean fans.

The song "Stand By U" is a heart-warming and romantic song, and it is well-liked by many people thus made the choice as the theme song for BEETV's drama "Sweet Room". The single also contains a song with beautiful lyrics that expresses the feelings to lovers/couples. This CD will also have Tohoshinki's 7th Japanese single, "Sky" so there will be a total of 3 songs.

The CD version has specially inserted a remix version of "Stand By U", and the CD+DVD version will include the music video.

On the other hand, Tohoshinki is going to participate in Summer A-Nation 09 on the 1st of August, where it gathers all the popular Japanese stars together.

Credits: 東方神起百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Please Take out with Full Credits :)

Guest chammerruu

Zoom In Special English Subbed

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Otoemon Part 2 English Subbed

Otoemon Part 2

Credit: DBSKnights

[TRANS] 090715 『Tohoshinki x Murakami Shoji Shouyuu Koto Voice Strap 』On Sale Again On Mu-mo Shop!

The『Tohoshinki x Murakami Shoji Shouyuu Koto Voice Strap 』which is popular and which was a sold out item at the “TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO”, will be on sale again at mu-mo shop! Only a limited quantity will be available.

Relaunch date: 2009.7.31 (Friday)

Time: From 16:00〜

※As the item is limited in quantity, the sale will end when the item sells out. Please note this in advance.

※Only 1 per purchase, there are 10 for sale.

※This item will not be up for sale again.

Source: [toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

I really want this...if only there's some kind of online thing, they could do.

Guest YunKyo

OMG!!! someone can confirm the news that JJ will be in Saihuun group? :tears:

I really really don't want this can be true bcoz I think it it were, JJ would share his time and interest for both groups T.T

Remember 5 - 1 = 0 :(

Archived