[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest toki114

Anyone seen this? They r so cute!!!

filedown002.jpg

yungpil, yoohwan and junho

credit to yungpil's cyworld

And ther e reason why jj got onto the rank maybe because he went to W-inds concert today (with his manager) . Korean cassies said that.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Jae for scolding the fans! :ph34r:

Oricon Charts:

Wow so the boys managed to stay in the top10 on the weekly chart and jumped back up to no.1 for the daily? So good ^^

AADBSK III Photobook:

I am loving the AADBSK III Preview photos esp coz theres english text on them but sadly the DVD's are more important to me (AADBSK III DVD & TSC DVD) so the Storybook Preview would just have to wait for me >_<

Jae goin to Japan:

I don't think anyone officially knows why Jae went to Japan by himself.. The info we get are just all hearsay. And i heard that he went to watch a concert? LOL!

New Avex Project Group: i don't think its true, i youtubed them & they seem to be a dance group? I did not hear Jae's voice but it was only a 45 second clip. The song sounded good & their dancing were cool too but i don't think Jae is in this project. And too be honest i don't want him to be in it either.

Changmin spotted somethin..

BJ_TVXQ_06.jpg

Jae stares too..

BJ_TVXQ_07.jpg

BJ_TVXQ_08.jpg

LOL @ Changmin's face :lol:

BJ_TVXQ_09.jpg

Credits: TVXQHK

Dont Hotlink!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. (That includes one liner replies)

Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

And ther e reason why jj got onto the rank maybe because he went to W-inds concert today (with his manager) . Korean cassies said that.

Totally missed your post lol but yeah i got told this too.

V AzureBlue: Yeh, i checked that one out too but i don't think it sounds much like Jae and i also think the main singers english in that clip is better than Jae's *hides* :lol:I really like the previews tho :ph34r: lol

Guest AzureBlue

@ Mabe

Have you checked their 27 seconds preview? Bc actually I think the main singer at that part is JJ ^^;; I put the link on the previous page. But maybe I just imagining things like I said before XD

Think again, even it's quite interesting for me at first, I think I don't like this idea either. I don't like see them apart for whatever reason >,<;;;

Edit:

Lol, that's what I think too when I heard the english XD Okay then now I'm no longer curious, I can go sleep soundly -w- Thanks for reply!

@miss_h

Yeah, looks like avex really serious with this new group. With the teaser and the hype on their web, I doubt this group will only be a project group >,<;

Well, I suppose we can only wait and see ^^;

Guest shineecockroach

Oh, yeah, I heard that Jaejoong and Keita from W-inds exchanged phone numbers and Jae invited him to come to Korea. ^^ But I don't think he got #1 ranking because of that xD Tohoshinki is becoming more popular in Japan, especially Jaejoong. I can almost imagine how much his popularity would shoot up once he promotes Heaven's Postman there. :o

DBSK and W-inds

Keita's the tallest one in the group ^^

About Jaejoong and Saihuun:

I've been following Saihuun's (or their pre-debut mystery) progress, and boy, they take their sweet,sweet time unveiling the 15 members >.< So far only the 3 AAA members are confirmed to be part of the group (their last performance during a concert was with the other Saifuun members but they were wearing hooded masks), only 6 have profiles (birthdate, blood type, place of birth) and only 9 have video previews. The other members only have ???? on their profiles and no pictures. A lot of rumours about W-inds being there, some guys from Ike! Men's Nation, Hiroki Aiba from Prince of Tennis, etc. It is an Avex project but not all of the rumoured members are from the same company...

So far only rumours are abound so there really is no concrete evidence that Jae is going to be part of this group ^^; I wouldn't worry if he is though, 'coz Jae is first and foremost a part of TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki (I mean, he friggin' tattoed his back with TVXQ xD ).

Guest miss_h

Anyone seen this? They r so cute!!!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8792/filedown002.jpg

yungpil, yoohwan and junho

credit to yungpil's cyworld

Awww.....

They are soo cute cheering up for their friends and bro ^^

Really??? JJ attends W-inds concert?? I know that Keitachi seem to be friendly with them during Asian Song Festival. Glad to hear this. My older fav group meets my newer one ^^

@shineecockroach: thanks for the info. Now that makes my day.. Keitachi and JJ looks fine. Keep making friends guys. ^^

---

I heard the 38s preview and the vocal sounds a lot like JJ.. I do not want to share him. I hope he only act as a guest singer and do collabs for Avex new group and not become an actual member of the group. This project group sound too serious to just become a project group.

---

edit

@infatuated: maybe that's all it is. JJ just go to Japan to attend a friend's concert.

Guest annne82

Oricon Number 1 : - Really happy the boys made it to number one again after 2 weeks of its release hehehe.. :) *confetti*

Saihuun groupthiny :- Listened to all three versions.. in the 16sec and 47 secs I don't seem to be able to identify JJ voice, in the 27sec one I have the impression it may be Jae but as someone said the accent is a bit too perfect for JJ.. ( well dunno if he took some courses there) so it's only speculations :) can't wait to know the real reason behind his time at Japan :) - ( but have to say I like only the 27secs song than the other 2)

Thanks for all fan accounts, updates, link, news, photos and fancams and etc.. :)

Guest Poetic_Goofy

I hear it too, one of the singers sounds like JJ... but hard to say.

If it's true, I don't know, I don't think they will be able to do much promotions or for that long, Tohoshinki needs JJ so they can do their activities...and apperently there are other singers from other groups as well. I'm curious about this project (if JJ is truly in it), but also a bit worried about his health in that case. Since it's Avex, perhaps they will perform at A-Nation as well? So it would be double work for JJ, both with this project group and Tohoshinki.

Still, it's interesting.

But still, I find it hard to belive B) I wonder as well, what he's doing in Japan if it's not this.

On other note, the photobook seems really nice :) Ordering this so I'm trying to not spoil the surprise for myself, haha, guess I'll have to close my eyes for awhile in this thread ;)

Guest afterglow.

stand by u surpassed 200K sales! congrats boys.

i listened to all the clips posted of saihuun and i don't hear jae in any of them.

someone said he attended w-inds concert? hmm.. so maybe that's why he's in japan. maybe that's all there is to it. *shrugs*

Guest alexkziel

The song is very catchy, I like it.

But really I don't see the resemblance with Jae's voice at all O.o

Jae's voice is very unique.

Something to share.

Guest rainhero181430262800

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

I'm not sure if it's allowed to be posted here like this, but I want to give it a try anyway, lol.

My friends, and I TVXQ forum are looking for dedicated staff to join our team. We are trying to get off of our feet, and get things up, and running great. We'd love to have you join!

Please visit my livejournal for details, located here: http://hero-love18.livejournal.com/

Thank you very much, and I hope to see you there!

Guest Xiao Miss

stand by u surpassed 200K sales! congrats boys.

i listened to all the clips posted of saihuun and i don't hear jae in any of them.

someone said he attended w-inds concert? hmm.. so maybe that's why he's in japan. maybe that's all there is to it. *shrugs*

That scares me because I heard from someone that the teaser only included preview members who already have previews in the home page. There are still 7 guys to go. But if he truly is, I won't worry anymore because a project group is a project group...unless they sell well.

Now, is the w-inds concert in Tokyo? Cause if it is, I don't see why he has to stay three days for that. Even so, he could just ride a bullet train/plane or something if it is beyond the Tokyo area. He met up with Hyun Joong a few days ago too, right? Perhaps Jaejoong will be staying a little longer than we assumed? I personally will prefer if he does a drama though.

But i guess this is good news? Jaejoong will now have the friends in Japan he and Yoochun have been yearning for.

Guest aizah

About Jejung going to Japan alone and rumour about being in the AAA group project doesnt have any relation, i think. I asked my bigeast friend and she didnt know anything about it. I think there's no big deal why Jejung went back in Japan alone~ (unless my friend doesnt know it yet) Im asking her about it if she knew why Jejung back in Japan alone...

I also linked her on the youtube provided by the soompier here, about Saihuun and she told me its not Jejung voice.

Im still asking my other bigeast friends if they knew anything about this~..

update:

Other bigeast friend of mine just told me now,

seems the clip have a resemblance with Jejung now

but she also think its not him~

And, seems its true that Jejung in Japan is doing a singing activity

Its actually a rumour behind Bigeast too~..

Guest afterglow.

^^ Xiao Miss: yea, they have concerts for the 13th and 14th in tokyo.

maybe jae's in japan for w-inds' concert, maybe he has a hot date planned, maybe he just wants to get away from stalking fangirls. maybe it's all three? idk. the possibilities are endless.

i didn't wanna spoil myself by looking at the saipan pics but gaaaaaah, they're everywhere. it's hard not to look at them. lol.

thank you sm for adding english texts!

Guest Eltoshen

Just came in to give my congrats to TVXQ for topping the Oricon again, even though sales seems to be rather quiet these few days.

Also, I heard there's going to be a korean version of Stand By U. If that's the case, then I definitely can't wait until it comes out. For some reason, I prefer the korean language.

Guest laurassjj87

2yxonid.jpg

I think I am very jealous right now.... <_<

Why is Chun grabbing that girl´s hand? And in the last picture... kissing her in the cheeks?

¡So jealous!

ps. And what is that.... "games with girls and boys in the room?????????????"

credit: ichigo@lj

Archived