[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest pinkclover

the backstreet boys of japan...LOL!!! XD

it's hilarious when the guy popped his head out of the camera and said that sentence! can't stop laughing until now. LOL!!!

i can't wait for their photo book to be out!!! plus there is english translation for people like me who barely understands japanese.

and i love the yoosutic in beijing miroticon!!! almost fainted when i saw those photos and screamed like nobody's business when i watched their fancam video =P how i wished i was there too...

i just love yoosu!!! yoosu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the posters for junsu at beijing concert were so cute!!! i love those anime junsu!!! XD

i feel disturbed when i realized those ufo messages were like put a bed on the stage or we have prepared the bath for XXX. totally annoyed. me myself is a big fan of yoosu and yoonjae, but can't they post something better on the big screen before their concert? you may take it as i'm too conservative. :huh:

guess i've used a lot of exclamation marks in this post. haha!!

anyways, thanks a lot for all the photos and videos and even those post-concert's writing!!! they are awesome and they made my day.=)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! If your speculation is correct then he might be one of these guys....

http://www.saihuun.com/profile/

I think it would be hot if they do include Joong in this!!!! Your speculation somehow is logical. It would make sense if he goes to Japan earlier because of this. The countdown seems to have begun. But I'm calming myself down thinking it is still speculation.

It only shows silhouettes but no identities! Even those who were revealed didn't fully show their identities yet...and seeing the boys!!! They're DBSK's age! Are they from avex too?

Edit: I checked and one guy from AAA (an avex group) is the only one confirmed so it might be safe to assume it is an avex project. But we might not be too sure. But your assumption is good!

um...what exactly is Saihuun??

i went on the website, but i dont understand wat it is?

if its a music group and jaejoong happens to be in it...does tht mean he's part of two groups?

Guest aizah

season3 'Please Be Mine' photobook bulk download part 2 (64pics)

2qtk945.jpg

File Name: Season3 Preview Storybook part2 [ichigo].rar

Size: 11.45 MB

Host: Mediafire , Sendspace , Megaupload

Link: GO HERE

also

nmf89j.jpg

mediafire links available on my LJ.

Guest beibe87

Okay I have been hearing rumors that there will be a foreign member for a project group name Saihuun. They are like a side thing for AVEX composed of 15 people, If you are a fan of the group AAA then you probably already know about this. Well I think there 9th member is said to be a foreign member- not from Japan, so people have been throwing one of the DBSK members as possibly being in the group. Now this is my total speculation because well I put these things together. And as to why we don't know for sure if he is in it or not, is because the whole Saihuun group as a whole is a mystery, fans themselves put the information together to guess who the group is composed of. I think out of the 15 at least 2 are confirmed to be from the group AAA because of the released information.

So this could be a possible reason as to why JJ is in Japan by himself, but please do NOT take my words whole heartadly because I could be totally wrong, but I thought I would put that out there just in case anyone wanted to know.

OMG! If your speculation is correct then he might be one of these guys....

http://www.saihuun.com/profile/

I think it would be hot if they do include Joong in this!!!! Your speculation somehow is logical. It would make sense if he goes to Japan earlier because of this. The countdown seems to have begun. But I'm calming myself down thinking it is still speculation.

It only shows silhouettes but no identities! Even those who were revealed didn't fully show their identities yet...and seeing the boys!!! They're DBSK's age! Are they from avex too?

Edit: I checked and one guy from AAA (an avex group) is the only one confirmed so it might be safe to assume it is an avex project. But we might not be too sure. But your assumption is good!

OMG! i wish that is true! but...its strange..coz the members will be the newcomer rite? but how come they will just put jj in? coz he already famous...

wish Bigeast will feed our curiosity soon! i'm sooooooo curious!

and its kinda weird coz there in no any news or fancam or even stalker pics of our boys in Korea! come on..they are in Korea rite now whereas many Cassiopeia always get even a small piece of them..but now, how come they don't get any news?? could the boys possible hiding or take any vacation in unknown place? lol

[TVXQHK] Rising Sun Fancam 090711

Guest Kim_le_le

Let this thread be "Jaejoong Thread"

It's really annoyed me, I can stand for talking about Jaejoong [i know everyone has privacy]

but someone just said the same thing to the earth.

Why jaejoong go to Japan alone? and why and why and why............

I don't think these can be finished....just why why and why..............

please do another topic.......PLEASE........

I feel like u create another nick to talk about this. Sorry but u r very rude. Who is JJ ? He is a member, right ? And where r u ? In the BDSK thread. This is a place to share the feeling. If u dont like it, dont come in.

Guest cute pikachuu!

scared to say, but it could be changmin antis, rather than dbsk antis

because, if you go to YT, or some concert, you can even hear, other members fans talking bad thing bout changmin

those type of people, as for me, shouldnt even be considered as fan

shoooooooooooooooooooooo

I think this was about the scandal about changmin pushed the pregnant fan. there was an airport fancam of several Jaejoong fan moderators (the pregnant fan) hitting changmin with her bag. i think its not known much, but i saw news in baidu of some people making a campaign against changmin's actions towards pregnant women. Saw this from fashionistar:

The pictures below have also appeared online recently. The pictures show a public banner that states "Korean [band] Dong Bang Shin Ki Member Assaults Pregnant Chinese Woman"

23442434.jpg

Just when it seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong, Dong Bang Shin Ki has been slapped with a nasty rumor that just won't go away.

An assault supposedly occurred on the 23rd of Nov at a DBSK event. Two Chinese female fans sneaked into a bathroom and tried to catch Max Chang Min of DBSK on video camera. According to Chinese sources, there was a disturbance when two Chinese fans followed Jae Joong and Chang Min into a bathroom to catch them on camera. One fan ended up holding a big grudge because Chang Min tried to restrain them. The two fans eventually retaliated at an airport by hitting Chang Min on the shoulder with a bag, throwing tissue, kicking, and topped it off by cursing him "You will not be able to end life well". Online, the story went from "Chang Min and the fan had a small physical struggle in the bathroom" to a full blown "A pregnant woman was beaten by Chang Min".

credit: fashionitstar.com

those fans need to get a life, really. at least forgive him already.

I think this was about the scandal about changmin pushed the pregnant fan. there was an airport fancam of several Jaejoong fan moderators (the pregnant fan) hitting changmin with her bag. i think its not known much, but i saw news in baidu of some people making a campaign against changmin's actions towards pregnant women. Saw this from fashionistar:

The pictures below have also appeared online recently. The pictures show a public banner that states "Korean [band] Dong Bang Shin Ki Member Assaults Pregnant Chinese Woman"

23442434.jpg

Just when it seemed like nothing could possibly go wrong, Dong Bang Shin Ki has been slapped with a nasty rumor that just won't go away.

An assault supposedly occurred on the 23rd of Nov at a DBSK event. Two Chinese female fans sneaked into a bathroom and tried to catch Max Chang Min of DBSK on video camera. According to Chinese sources, there was a disturbance when two Chinese fans followed Jae Joong and Chang Min into a bathroom to catch them on camera. One fan ended up holding a big grudge because Chang Min tried to restrain them. The two fans eventually retaliated at an airport by hitting Chang Min on the shoulder with a bag, throwing tissue, kicking, and topped it off by cursing him "You will not be able to end life well". Online, the story went from "Chang Min and the fan had a small physical struggle in the bathroom" to a full blown "A pregnant woman was beaten by Chang Min".

credit: fashionitstar.com

those fans need to get a life, really. at least forgive him already.

i heard about this awhile ago...

but i didnt know it was this serious..

during the concert...fans screamed for changmin too...it wasnt like his screams were softer or anything..

and i thought chinese cassies apologized on the behalf of that fan for hitting the woman?

also...i dont know if anyone knew...there were antis marching around in the afternoon of july 11 saying stuff like "cassies leave" "be patriotic" (i think tht was wat they were saying...cant really hear it clearly) and they went to subway stations and cussed random cassies they saw on the way.

Guest miss betty

^

^

it' been confirmed that the person in charge of the lightsticks for changmin misplaced them therefore his fans were unable to support him during his solo with the lightsticks but the cheers and applause for him from all fans were obviously loud and clear..

that article was published a loooong time ago.. there's none of that now.. i hope people who read that don't talk too much about it.. it's all in the past.. has nothing to do with the lightsticks.. all who attended the concert are DBSK fans.. makes no sense for any negativity when you're surrounded by people who share a common love - DBSK..

anyways...

CONGRATULATIONS FOR WEEKLY #1!!!!!!!!!!

2nd week achievement!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest fobbiyo

PLEASE BE MINE SCANS DL @ Shinki! Forums

[TRANS] 090714 Stand By U Sells Almost 200K

Today, with sales of 16,582 for this week, Tohoshinki's 28th single "Stand by U" ranked at #7. Combining the sales from the first week (182,068), the total sales for this single have reached 198,650, making it a possibility that this will be their first single to pass the 200,000 mark.

Tohoshinki's 4th album, "The Secret Code", which was released in April, sold 2,249 copies this week, ranking at #32.

Source: [sytvxq.net]

Translated by: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

-------------

[TRANS] 090714 Unreleased Information From Kansai TV

The information below is from Kansai TV's host, this is the unreleased content from Tohoshinki's interview which was not broadcasted.

『Interviewing Tohoshinki』

The first time I met them was 2 years ago. The members made kimchi soup at the location, even when I look back now, it was a pretty image. Jejung, who was the main person in charge, also praised themselves saying "It's really delicious!, which was true, it's the most delicious kimchi soup I've ever had!

Also, this time I got everyone to pick a card that contained a question, and the talk for that question focused on the person who picked the card. First up was Yunho, who picked the question "What kind of training do you do in the day?" Along the lines of this topic, when asked who was the strongest member, Yuchun said, "I am very weak (T/N: During daytime)." On the opposite end, Jejung surprisingly said, "I don't feel tired." Even with such a hectic schedule? Yuchun immediately said that, more accurately, "As I grow older, I feel it after awhile."

At the location, we also had an arm wrestling competition. As rumoured, Jejung was the best. However, Changmin has been working out recently, so he's become more buff and handsome.

Next, Yuchun picked the question, "Most ideal summer date." He considered and said, "Since our debut, by the time we can take a rest every year, it's already winter..." For "Most ideal summer exercise?", Yunho mentioned jet skiing or wakeboarding. As expected of the leader. If you look carefully, you'll notice that there are many people who came to welcome them. In the end, all the members decided that the most ideal summer date would be "to go to a coffee house, then a-nation, then fireworks".

Please look out for them this summer. That's all for today. Since there's a lot of information, it'll be shared in installments.

Source: [KB在中家族]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

Guest ickboo

I just died and went to Happy Heaven. Yunho with his stuffed animal bag!!! that is the funniest/cutest thing on a man like him! and Yoochun watching Naruto!!! I wonder if he's watching filler episodes...

Guest blackelement_ice

stupid question may it sounds...

but...

please be mine storybook doesnt come together with AADBSK 3??

now i'm seriously going to break into somebody's house

i wanna buy stand by U and AADBSK 3 and DOME dvd.... now even please be mine didnt come together with aadbsk 3?

~~reconsider....reconsider~~~~~~ *coughshouldIbuyallcough*

Guest miss_h

soompi died on me since evening today, don't know why -_____- But glad its back again ^^

[iNFO] 090714 Stand by U Grabs the Top Spot Again at the Oricon Daily

Wow!!!!

Here I am hoping they could survive the top 10 but they surprise me once again with gaining the no.1 spot...!!!

Way to go boys!!!

@miss_betty: is daily 1st, not weekly. It's their 1st at the second week ^^

*BTW, somehow the speculation about JJ being in a project group is making me nervous in a bad way. Don't like the sound of it maybe because this group sounds serious. But if this true, I just gonna see it as an opportunity for DBSK to get a japanese friend as they want to have all this time.

Wow~ SBU is staying strong in the chart. Congratulations to the boys for getting No.1 for daily!

And thanks for sharing the photobook scans, happy to know it has english translation, i need to get my hands on those. I hope the video also has english subtitle...

Jaejoong....It's so Mirotic~

seductivejae3.gif

video source: mazejae - sky

gif: me

No Hotlinking~ tx

7489014.jpg

7489013.jpg

7489011.jpg

7489020.jpg

credit: heyjj

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

thanks for sharing the sexy jj pics! XD

congrats for getting no. 1 on oricon!!!

i'm glad sales are still good for them ^^

someone posted about their ranking on ameblo...i didnt realize it was such a popular blog site...

i go on there often and thsk is usually no. 1

i checked it again today. ^^

maybe the reason he's up on the list is cuz he's doing something in japan??

ameblo.jpg

1. thsk

2. jaejoong

credit: ameblo + honey_kizz@soompi

i dont understand japanese really well...so maybe he's doing something in japan

that we dont know about...i'm really curious what it is. hope to hear from them soon.

anti changmin:

that happened at the beginning of this year...i dont think that the light stick incident has

anything to do w/ antis.

jaejoong:

what's wrong w/ talking about him here? it's a 'dbsk' thread.

anyways we're just curious cuz dbsk isnt doing any activities right now...

i kinda love it when they we dont hear about them for awhile and then next thing u know they're

back to surprise us w/ something new.

Yunho wearing fan gift and Yoochun slippers

Yunho was seen wearing a fangift by uknowbar.

yunhogirftlegra4.jpg

yunhogirftlegra3.jpg

yunhogirftlegra2.jpg

yunhogirftlegra.jpg

credit: uknowbar

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Yunho was seen wearing a fangift by uknowbar.

credit: uknowbar

On the other hand, we wear normal slippers while Yoochun here is wearing Hermes…

yoochunlegra.jpg

yoochunlegra2.jpg

credit: 日饭BLOG + mickybaidu

Dong bang poster in a drama

Not too sure what drama it is but well, 暗香泪疏影 from baidu was watching a chinese drama and notice something. She sure has an eagle eye doesn’t she!

posterlegra.jpg

posterlegra3.jpg

posterlegra1.jpg

credit:暗香泪疏影@baidu

Guest AzureBlue

Conglaturartion for sold more than 200k copy of SBU single :) This is awesome ^^

Btw, since there's many speculation about JJ got included on this new group I got curious and googling them. I found Saihunn mv teaser. Please check this, maybe I'm imagining things, but did the singer on this teaser sounds familiar? Well all of them wearing all black hoodie so it's impossible to recognize them from the posture -_-;

And Aizah, thanks a lot for the photobook scan <3 Now I really really want to buy AADBSK 3 >,<

Oh damn sexy jae! work that body!

lols ces you always have such sexy pics/gif of jae.

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats to the boys and another day on oricon #1 daily. =]

And reaching to 200K in sales.

Please be mine is a must buy.

So much must buys in the up coming months.

Dome, please be mine, aadbsk3.

Guest Shaneira

Let this thread be "Jaejoong Thread"

It's really annoyed me, I can stand for talking about Jaejoong [i know everyone has privacy]

but someone just said the same thing to the earth.

Why jaejoong go to Japan alone? and why and why and why............

I don't think these can be finished....just why why and why..............

please do another topic.......PLEASE........

This made me crack up lol

You're very first post and you made it indeed quite interesting.

Who do you want us to talk about then? O_o

For the records this is a Dong Bang Shin Ki thread and as far as I can remember the group consists of 5 guys, including Kim Jaejoong, so if it's bugging you reading about Jaejoong so much then go to another artist's thread or live with the fact that we're just being curious what Jaejoong's up to since it's not common to see any of them going off to somewhere alone, and if they do, then most of the time the reasons are being exposed to the fans, which is not the case right now.

And if it's really so unbearable for you and you're so allergic against Jaejoong news then let me know and I'll even PM you as soon as everything's clear telling you "ok, read page 645, coz there's no Jaejoong there, but skip the next page, coz there's a short line mentioning his name." Want me to do that for you?

I'm not sorry for sounding rude or offending, you're not the only one visiting this thread. If you can't survive discussing matters with manners, then at least respect other members who make this thread worth enjoying, visiting and staying in with their contributions by thinking twice before you post something like that.

---

Congrats on climbing the number 1 spot again!!! :D :D :D

I already pre-ordered my Secret Code concert DVD, oh man I'm counting the days...-.-"

*BTW, somehow the speculation about JJ being in a project group is making me nervous in a bad way. Don't like the sound of it maybe because this group sounds serious. But if this true, I just gonna see it as an opportunity for DBSK to get a japanese friend as they want to have all this time.

I also have the same feeling in my stomach.. and it makes me feel weird.. T___T.

Umm.. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Guest alexkziel

Okay I have been hearing rumors that there will be a foreign member for a project group name Saihuun.

Its only speculation and I don't believe it.

if it were a drama maybe, but a group?

How he could combine both group activities?

Maybe if were for promotional purposes like Anyband it could be, but if its not, then it can't be.

Too bad with the Yunho drama, I wanted to see him acting. He has so much potential like an actor. :)

And the end of the day is DBSK as whole what I want to see more.

----------------------------------

Oh the drama, never ends in Soompi :P

Guest sheilapiglet

I really hope that JJ being in a different group is false....i can't imagine him being shared by two different groups...he belongs to only DBSK and that should be it....I think I'll be really disappointed if he really will be part of this...*crossing fingers that it's just rumours*

Archived