**6位 17,954 ORANGE RANGE

**7位 16,582 東方神起 「Stand by U」

**8位 13,382 秋元順子

**9位 13,086 矢島美容室

*10位 11,727 KREVA

*1주 2009/07/13 **2위 182,068장 누적 182,068장

*2주 2009/07/20 **7위 *16,582장 누적 198,650

wahh seriously?! god I'm so happy...!!! another day and 200k!!! Yay!! :lol:

And girls.. really about Yunho and his dancing... this is only dancing... I think you don't need to overeact.!!!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cielo_nataly

omg!!!!! thanx for sharing!!! *faint*

Xiah is so SMEXY!!! he's so perfect! i love

xiahtic! hahaha i don't have words for xiah

he's so hot!

woow the yoochun's brother is a mini yoochun hahaha

they look like so much

I like more the yoochun's hair now, he looks good!

umm Jae looks good too, but i like more his black hair (:

Guest mseyeztea

QUESTION

can someone post jj's tattoo again please....my tattoo isnt finished yet and i rly need to get it finished before i go on vacay lol thanks

Guest cielo_nataly

QUESTION

can someone post jj's tattoo again please....my tattoo isnt finished yet and i rly need to get it finished before i go on vacay lol thanks

The Tattoo reads:

The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor

~ Latin proverb

A song will outlive all sermons in the memory.

~ Giles, Henry

Hope to the End

~ Bible quote: I Peter 1:13 [not verified]

*Before

20090114tvxqjaejoong02.jpg

39603333.jpg

16856399.jpg

*After

20090528dbskjjtatpic4.jpg

Guest SiXeLa

Hi. I'm considering buying d DBSK Picture Book: Please Be Mine. But I read in yesasia or sumwhere tat there'll oso gonna b member's interview. So i suppose tat's gonna be in korean and i dun und/read korean at all..So i was wondering will there be a lot of words in this pic book..besides d interviews, will there b captions explaining d pics? so, i'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy dis pic book. Plus, dis book is quite expensive 4 me. plz advice. thanx.

Guest chai~

Changmin, I think i'm starting to like this boy more and more. Apparently his glowsticks for his solo was stolen by antis :( He still sang really well though!

is that anti-changmin, or anti-dbsk?? i hope it is not the first one because it can only means fans of other members did that. either way, they suck. :angry: i hope chinese changmin fans didn't take it too hard . did they do something else inventive instead during his solo? :)

[NEWS] U-Know is not going to film a drama

it is good, because it brings focus back to dbsk in korea. but i am still glad it didn't happen. it is too tiring. (just look at jaejoong) if they want to do solo activities, it should be when everyone's on hiatus at the same time and all doing solo activities at the same time. :/

junsu's outfit with the silver studs highly amuse me. but i flail at his hotness :blush:

thank you always for posting such handsome changmin pics. he looked really good in beijing. :)

Japanese Girl band "Scandal" Loves Tohoshinki

skip to 2:00min. mark.....the girls like JJ the most=P

to clarify, it is not all the girls, though. only one of the girls like tohoshinki, the girl on the left in front.

i think she said she likes tohoshinki but she feels shy talking about them in school because her friends are not interested in them, unfortunately. i could be wrong with my sub-par japanese level. :P

Guest blackelement_ice

is that anti-changmin, or anti-dbsk?? i hope it is not the first one because it can only means fans of other members did that. either way, they suck. :angry: i hope chinese changmin fans didn't take it too hard . did they do something else inventive instead during his solo? :)

scared to say, but it could be changmin antis, rather than dbsk antis

because, if you go to YT, or some concert, you can even hear, other members fans talking bad thing bout changmin

those type of people, as for me, shouldnt even be considered as fan

shoooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm new here

I want say thank you so much for everythings this here wonderful ^_^~~~~ :D

jasae joong oppa looks so good and looks so fine~~~~

Guest LeaYuri

^

@sase Welcome to dongbang World and enjoy ur time here :)

@SIXeLa My advice ----->> Dont buy it bcoz u'll die due to over-nosebleeding.lol XD.

Im joking :P Whatever price it is,It'll worth and u'll paid off.Idk if there's explanation (or lot of words) inside the photobook but I think there's no such thing.Even the name itself is "Photobook" :D

because, if you go to YT, or some concert, you cant even hear, other members fans talking bad thing bout changmin

those type of people, as for me, should even be considered as fan

shoooooooooooooooooooooo

Nande???Nande??Changmin antis are totally out from being considered as DBSK fans.I love him and I adore Yoochun,Jaejoong,Yunho and Junsu.Did Changmin doing anything to them?Oh pls,to all antis...behave yourself and get a life!! <_<

Guest SiXeLa

Hi, every1. Do u know whether there's any fancam of Bolero & LITI of DBSK perfoming in Tokyo Dome? If u guys know, can plz tell me d link. thanx.

Guest Xiao Miss

On Jaejoong coming to Japan alone

Aside from Heaven's Postman, doesn't anyone speculate that it could be for a solo project? Like an endorsement or drama? Whatever it was, it must be for something urgent seeing he didn't even take time to even stay in Korea for half a day.

Guest chai~

because, if you go to YT, or some concert, you cant even hear, other members fans talking bad thing bout changmin

shoooooooooooooooooooooo

you mean to say you "can even hear, other members' fans......" right?

aww...that's really not good at all.

yunho is my favorite, but i love changmin very much too. i love all of them actually, just yunho a little more. i can never talk bad about other members, or even go to the extent of spoiling his and his fans' day. and i am sure alot of fans here are like that too.

to do that is a little too fanatic, i feel. :(

but still...i do think all the boys are popular in china. i have seen all their baidu bars and chinese fans spazz about him on his so he does have alot of fans in china too. :D

Guest min_60

shoooooooooooooooooooooo

That is really bad and rude, those people can't be even considered as fans. If you like DBSK/THSK, you like all 5 of them, even if you do have a personal bias towards another member.

5-1=0

Guest tiannie1430268553

This is soo late :sweatingbullets: but...

Beijing Miroticon was absolutely amazing~ :] And that's all I can say without spazzing and typing about 15 pages about the awesomness of it all. Hehe~~

Guest tohoblaq

Stand By U is #1 on the Oricon Daily today!!! WOW!!! I wonder what sparked the increase. But it's great! :D

[iNFO] 090714 Stand by U Grabs the Top Spot Again at the Oricon Daily

Source: Oricon

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

2ur2dk8.jpg

Even after two weeks since it's release, Tohoshinki's "Stand by U" manages to get the top spot again at the Oricon Daily Charts.

f581aw.jpg

^

I'm very happy about it :D. And on top of that they sold almost 3k. Which is great considering how long the single had been out. It would be totally awesome if "Stand By U" can be in Oricon Weekly Chart Top 10 for the 3rd week. I'm keeping my fingers cross on that.

BTW, does anyone know the real (not a speculation) reason why only JaeJoong fly to Japan while the others went back to Korea? Has there been an official news on that one?

Archived