Update: The New (chinese) F4, Renamed To 'h4'

Guest leongfun

Guest colloquy

Yoko Kamio... now I imagine her driving down the street in her Porsche. Watch out, Rumiko Takahashi! (Just kidding, I'm sure the latter makes more money.)

I agree that perhaps they should have took a break. I don't think I'll watch this - the Korean version was disappointing enough. I hope that the Chinese version tries to put a spin, and/or put more meaning into the story like the Jversion at least tried to do, and not cater to the fangirls... but who am I trying to kid? It'll probably just as much as a failure that the Korean HYD version is turning out. I wish that people weren't so obsessed with Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun to see that these two are not that great, that Kimbum and that chick have little to no chemistry, and that the drama looks like a middle schooler copy and pasted random scenes together with their Apple computer. (Not that Apple computers aren't great for video editing.) Not to mention that it barely touches on the meaning of Hana Yori Dango, and makes me forget that the manga even had any. It's not even going for symbolism. At least the Japanese version (I don't know about the TW version) had a decent script in a way, because it sounded out the meaning for you. -Sigh-

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orenishi2

i agree with the post above lol..so good separately and look so bad together..hehehe..

so this is the chinese f4..teh jerry/vi/vanness/ken is the taiwanese f4. ok..

Guest meevlet

So the guy playing Domyouji.. doesn't look like he can quite handle it. LOL. His smile seems kind of frail...but maybe it's just that the Korean version has set a very high standard with acting ability.

Guest maizakichi

if this is true, they would be the youngest looking F4 for me...ehhehe

except for the philippines 'adaptation'. ehhe

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

a lot of people are saying that they are

not so attractive, but to tell you the thruth,

I personally think they're a lot better looking

than the filipino F4.

My rating would be:

1. BOF

2. HDY

3. Chinese mainland version

4. MG

5. Filpino version.

I hope that this version does well though.

I hope that it can strive through all the

negative opinions that it's facing right now.

Honestly, I'm not that happy with them

making another F4 version either,

but I'm willing to give it a try.

You never know if it might be fun, you know?

Yoko Kamio... now I imagine her driving down the street in her Porsche. Watch out, Rumiko Takahashi! (Just kidding, I'm sure the latter makes more money.)

I agree that perhaps they should have took a break. I don't think I'll watch this - the Korean version was disappointing enough. I hope that the Chinese version tries to put a spin, and/or put more meaning into the story like the Jversion at least tried to do, and not cater to the fangirls... but who am I trying to kid? It'll probably just as much as a failure that the Korean HYD version is turning out. I wish that people weren't so obsessed with Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun to see that these two are not that great, that Kimbum and that chick have little to no chemistry, and that the drama looks like a middle schooler copy and pasted random scenes together with their Apple computer. (Not that Apple computers aren't great for video editing.) Not to mention that it barely touches on the meaning of Hana Yori Dango, and makes me forget that the manga even had any. It's not even going for symbolism. At least the Japanese version (I don't know about the TW version) had a decent script in a way, because it sounded out the meaning for you. -Sigh-

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything.

I kind of understand where you're coming from

and what you don't like about BOF,

but I feel that's your bias opinion. Because

a lot of people, like me, feel that BOF

actually has some substace behind all the

materialistic stuff (I have to admit, it

is materialistic, but that's kind of the charm

of BOF) and that SOEULMATES actually

do have great on-screen chemistry between them.

^^

THEY LOOK SO GOOD SEPREATELY BUT SO BAD TOGETHER?!?

==;;;

i agree. :D

though i'm wondering, why so many remakes, why not another hana kimi? lol

it's funnier! D:

^ Yu Haoming and Wei Chen have a huge fanbase esp in Hunan since they came from "Super Boys" competition. Both have not had any acting experience. Hunan is just using them to boost ratings.

Guest mizimao

They are very handsome! Support Chinese F4!

And if you think about how many times Legend of the Condor Heroes and all those wuxia novels have been filmed and refilmed, the whole refilming of HYD can be put into perspective!

This just proves it. HanaDan JP is the best version ever. BOF is coming close but the story's getting weak lately.

About the f4, They look really young and small. I sure won't be watching this.

Archived