[JAPAN MOVIE 2009] ドロップ DROP

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest MiSs L.E

I can't wait to watch this! Like I said before, not really digging Hiro's hair but it can look pretty effing hot at times (like in this poster: http://www.drop-movie.jp/f/drop_1280_960_v3.jpg). Plus, I want to see this different side of him. I really love how he accepts roles that are on opposite ends of his other roles, like being Nana-sempai aka "the goofy lady's man" to Soshi Asamoto, a light hearted but determined guy, to Rihito-sama, our beloved suave butler and so on.

Plus, I love watching boys fight. It's like the hottest thing next to shirtless boys. :phew:

And PIMP WALK! couldn't resist >D

Guest uso_BANG

@t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

sugoii....very amazing posters

uh i cant wait til this comes out on DVD or online so i can watch it

this is Crow Zero 2 are ontop of my waiting list

i like his red/pinkish hair looks kind of weird but okies

Guest slazzit1992

hey where can i download this movie??? i really wanted to see this movie >.< waaaa............hope u guys can help me TT.TT thx :)

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I sooooo....LOVE Hiro's gangsterism in the trailer! Waayyy...effing hot!!

I tried googling for this DVD with eng subs but so far, i could only find the japanese version without subs. (here and here)

Does anyone know if the DROP DVD is available with eng subs??

If yes, can someone please give me the product code??

I NEED TO BUY THIS!!

for Mizushima Hiro-sama!!! ~~♥

Archived