[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest groovier

This is not about couple or spouses.. but i think dalsoo and joonhyuk will be best friends towards the end of the story. i really like to see that.

I kept an eye on things, and sure enough, it seems Joon-Hyuk regrets what he has done for Dal-Soo. He's really not such a mean guy after all. They may possibly end up being good friends in the long run. (Well.... he's bit mean but not as much as Bong-Soon. He has to truly let go of too much attachment to Ji-Ae. It does not help at all.) Maybe it's just a little jealousy for whatever reason; when someone has to make someone else look bad they are just trying to build themself up because they have some sort of unhappiness or insecurity about themselves.

BTW, it was really hilarious to see the look on his face (near-panicked :P) with sentences spoken by his son, Hyuk-Chan:

You are mean 당신은 비열한 사람입니다; you are a betrayer 당신은 배신자입니다; how really bad you are 당신은 정말 나쁜 사람이군요; you should be ashamed of yourself 부끄러운 줄 아세요 :lol::lol::lol:

Guest dramaok

ya joonhyeok's son and his timely english phrases LOLxx

yoon sang-hyeon was on the variety show sang sang + [상상플러스] yesterday.

tosharekr2e228090421hdt.jpg

tosharekr2e228090421hdt.jpg

he sings and does imitations. i didnt know he was 37! looks much younger.

if anyone want to see i uploaded:

sang sang+ E228.09042

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUYOG9TX

Guest etoile

i love this drama and i esp love YSH's appearance on sangsang plus. the dude is WAY too funny. haha. i loved his impressions, like how he wouldnt stop doing leehyunwoo's. lol. i have a huge crush on him. id marry him in a heartbeat despite the fact hes 17 years older than me. lol.

Guest hjkomo

Video interviews with Yoon Sang Hyun and Choi Chul Ho - sorry no Eng. subs - each one runs for 20 minutes

Yoon Sang Hyun

Link: http://www.chtvn.com/EN/ENNewsD.asp?newsID=1586

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p335/ha...eointerview.jpg

Choi Chul Ho

Link: http://www.chtvn.com/EN/ENNewsD.asp?newsID=1585

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p335/ha...deointervew.jpg

Thank you for the links. :)

Is there any way to dl them?

Both very interesting men....they surely deserve the recognition they're finally getting.

Choi Chul Ho's 38? :blink: He doesn't look 38! :sweatingbullets:

His son is cute...and funny like his dad.

Guest hjkomo

In episode 11, dalsoo flushed down memos from his pocket in toilet.what were the memos all about? Can somebody pls tell me?

They were his scripted answers to Ji Ae's questions about the rumour that he's having an affair with a coworker's wife.

BTW, it was really hilarious to see the look on his face (near-panicked :P) with sentences spoken by his son, Hyuk-Chan:

You are mean 당신은 비열한 사람입니다; you are a betrayer 당신은 배신자입니다; how really bad you are 당신은 정말 나쁜 사람이군요; you should be ashamed of yourself 부끄러운 줄 아세요 :lol::lol::lol:

I loved that scene. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

queenofhousewivese12kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kork.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korq.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kors.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kori.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korw.jpgqueenofhousewivese12koro.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kora.jpg

I kept an eye on things, and sure enough, it seems Joon-Hyuk regrets what he has done for Dal-Soo. He's really not such a mean guy after all. They may possibly end up being good friends in the long run. (Well.... he's bit mean but not as much as Bong-Soon. He has to truly let go of too much attachment to Ji-Ae. It does not help at all.) Maybe it's just a little jealousy for whatever reason; when someone has to make someone else look bad they are just trying to build themself up because they have some sort of unhappiness or insecurity about themselves.

Yeah, I have a feeling he'll end up turning on the director and helping DS and TJ in the end.

queenofhousewivese12korp.jpg

queenofhousewivese12koromt.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kort.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korr.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korm.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kord.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kortfo.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korg.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korc.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korxwq.jpg:(:lol:

queenofhousewivese12korx.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korl.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korkaq.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korb.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korv.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korqkl.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korvmo.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korx.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kora.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korx.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korxit.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korpkq.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korn.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korwdt.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kore.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korxgq.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korepu.jpgqueenofhousewivese12kornbp.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kornxk.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korqzn.jpg

queenofhousewivese12kormpg.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korl.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korw.jpgqueenofhousewivese12korxlx.jpg

queenofhousewivese12korpti.jpgqueenofhousewivese12koru.jpg

Guest tohru19

This drama is so interesting. I want to know who Ji Ae will end up with. For now I think its gonna be either the president or her current husband. The thing is I dont know how the writers gonna wrap up the story logically if shes going to choose the president.

I also don't understand what the president is thinking. He seems to like Ji Ae a lot but when his wife tells him that she gives in to the divorce. He goes crazy and refuses to do so. I need to know a reason behind his doing or else I am just gonna look at him as a selfish person.

Bong Soon is not a hateful woman at 1st but now I don't like her anymore. She holds grudges for too long and seems to be immature at her age. Ji Ae was wrong in the past but she grows up and moves on. Actually Ji Ae doesnt even know that she treated Bong Soon badly cuz she is too simple headed.

I like Dal Soo, Ji Ae husband a lot. Although he looks like a coward sometimes, he is very understanding and sincere. He has the best personality out of the three men. I hope that she will just stay with her husband in the end.

The whole political things going on in the company is not shown clearly..I am still confused about what the director and his wife going to do.

ya joonhyeok's son and his timely english phrases LOLxx

yoon sang-hyeon was on the variety show sang sang + [상상플러스] yesterday.

he sings and does imitations. i didnt know he was 37! looks much younger.

if anyone want to see i uploaded:

sang sang+ E228.09042

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUYOG9TX

thanks mic for the links...I've first seen Yoon Sang-hyun in the drama Winter Bird as a Mama's Boy Doctor there, I never really thought of him until this drama that I find him with so much charisma...I would like to hear him sing, I was surprised reading his hidden talents

Episode 12 was such a cliffhanger...I'm not really sure now if So-hyun's intentions are to protect Dal-soo, or to destroy his family even if I think Dalsoo never intended to cheat to Jiae but I think it's because he's too nice that's why he gets into trouble...maybe for me it will take a while before i understand So-hyun but Sunwoo Sun is good in her role I must say for a newbie

here's more bts pics from Episode 11

wifequeenphoto090420141d.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-04-23

wifequeenphoto090420141.jpg

wifequeenphoto090420141f.jpg

src: MBC

Guest undone702

I have been watching this show and totally enjoying it I really hope the couples find there way back to each other. I wonder if BS will have health problems down the road that may make her husband figure out he really loves her or needs her? The way she held her head in episode 12 and her son asked if there was anything wrong makes me wonder. I still feel sorry for her. I wish Ji Ae had a better hairstyle I liked it longer like when she was in high school.

Guest jau210750

I have been watching this show and totally enjoying it I really hope the couples find there way back to each other. I wonder if BS will have health problems down the road that may make her husband figure out he really loves her or needs her? The way she held her head in episode 12 and her son asked if there was anything wrong makes me wonder. I still feel sorry for her. I wish Ji Ae had a better hairstyle I liked it longer like when she was in high school.

undone702,

I agree with you. Her hairstyle looks like it's from the 60's. She looks so much better with longer hair.

Jan

Archived