Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sweet lil j

Miley Mocking Asians?

eh, i could care less, but bc i dont like her much myself, I'd let them make a big deal outta it all they want. and that's not an asian guy, he's a desperate white boy who's too scared to slant his puffy eyes cuz real aisans will bach him. miley needs to just take her richard simmons to school and stay there, i'd really wish she'd just shamefully get knocked up by some rapist already and let society force her to keep it. <_< oy, my true colors are coming out. young teen celebs annoy the crap outta me these days.

Ignorant much? :mellow: :mellow:

This thread is just as retarded as Miley's actions.

Guest colloquy

Miley Cyrus as a CELEBRITY offends me... I thought Britney Spears was bad, but at least before she went crazy, she could dance.

As far as I can tell:

Miley Cyrus can't sing.

Miley Cyrus can't dance.

Miley Cyrus can't act.

Miley Cyrus looks like a chipmunk.

Miley Cyrus is dating a pedophile.

Miley Cyrus took raunchy pictures in the shower for ex-bf, Nick Jonas.

Miley Cyrus's speaking voice is as about annoying as her singing voice.

Miley Cyrus's father was a one-hit wonder with a song called 'Achey Breaky heart'

I guess I could compare her to the previous two Disney stars, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, but at least they had/have a little more talent than this girl. W/e... and yeah, THAT'S RACIST.

Guest 사유리

I don't understand why people are excusing it just because there's an Asian guy in the photo. I wonder what her fellow Disney star Brenda Song feels about this?

Anyway, I never liked Miley, which is probably why this is irritating me. It's annoying, but it doesn't make me wanna go out and have a protest outside her house or whatever. She's young and stupid and clearly doesn't think things through. I'd like to see her apologize just for kicks although I don't think it's necessary. She should know better being a role model (...yeah) to little kids everywhere.

Guest suejinners

Wow, this thread has gotten way out of control.

And do not bypass the swear filter.