Sato Takeru - a.k.a "Rurouni Kenshin"

pechumori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's now very famous these days....most of japanese youth magazines is all about him including the movie magazine too OMG.... :rolleyes:

I agree w/ you. I remember he was such a low profile celebrity kid and now these days, he's all over the place..

lol

I am so happy to see how he manage to being famous..he deserve this !!!

I mean, among all princess d cast--he's the one who get so many spotlight !!

Takeru is really talented..and hopefully I can see more of him being the lead this time...

the main lead T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Green Sodapop

Me and my bff are really "proud" of him, like parents, haha. We got to know him ages ago, since I decided to watch the crappiness that is Princess Princess D. We also watched him in, duh, 仮面ライダー電王, because I'm a freak and watch stuff like this. Tbqh, we both think of him as of the wimpy Ryotaro he played on the show, even though we know it was only a character! Still, you know it was not a character too far from himself..

Anyway.. I love this guy! For some weird and non-fangirly reason. I've seen, as already said, PPD and KR with him, also ROOKIES (huge baseball fanatic here!) and Bloody Monday, which I loved. I started watching メイちゃんの執事, but I can't watch hours and hours of this moronistic show. Sorry for everyone who likes it, but it's utter crap for me! I also pretty much hate Mizushima Hiro, so that doesn't help either.

I really hope Sato gets new roles soon, because I love watching him. I also wish him all the luck on becoming one of Japan's next big stars, since he sure has the talant to do it!

EDIT: I hate and barely watch Japanese (or any, for that matter) dramas, so please, don't take my negative comment so seriously. I wish my bb Sato would star in a movie, now that would make my day..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blackvelvetfever

^ He looks like a little girl in the last two pics :lol:

Gahh, he's so cute ^_^ I loved him in Bloody Monday <3

Guest avinn

I prefer his acting in Bloody Monday rather than ROOKIES as his part is not that much. One thing about him that I like is the face! he is so cute!!!

Takeru and the other hot guys in upcoming movie ROOKIES

rookiesd.jpg

Sato Takeru<333

I only seen him in Mei-Chan's butler & Bloody Monday and I can't belive he got so much of my attention!!

I really love this guy, seriously in Bloody Monday when he said "you dont trust me do you?" I cried, lol.. He was so sweet and the look on his face when he said that I know that he is innocent!!

This guy is really adorable, cant belive he is growing on me that much just after two series.. omg I'm going crazy with this guy :lol:

Ah and guess what?? I though Sato Takeru was 22-27 or something but he is only 19-20, I find him young and talented, gosh gotta love him..

He is only 4 years older than me;D *happy* It was quite a shock to see he was a 89 model, cause I thought he was older=P

Well cutie, I wants to see more of you in the future<333 Really love you and I hope there be a Meichan's butler 2 so he can shine too as an s rank butler?? :rolleyes:

just joking but I want to see him as a male lead in a drama soon, always seen him as an supported character, but I LOVE him so much in bloody monday that I can't get over it..

I'm talking to much, lol so I be back later=P

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

i first heard of him in the ROOKIES drama (frig i love that drama <3) and he really does look a bit like Kame!

i still have to watch Bloody Monday b/c i love Miura Harma ...i know...i'm so behind! =X

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ocha^

Take-chan new movie Goemon release today - Goemon Trailer

he plays the younger version of one of the lead actor i think.

i found a video of him completing a puzzle cube, amazing :D

kenken & takeru

edit

i read this a while ago about Takeru diagnosed with collapsed lung during Kamen rider Den-O back in 2007

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2008

this is old news but probably explained why he sometimes look really tired? poor Take chan :(

Guest ocha^

He won the best supporting actor right ?

yosha !!

good for Takeru ^^

i went to check and yes he is^^

According to

http://blog.television.co.jp/drama/academy/2009/04/22/

Best Drama: Mei-chan no Shi-tsuji

Best Actor: Matsuyama Kenichi (Zeni Geba)

Best Actress: Kanno Miho (Kiina)

Best Supporting Actor: Sato Takeru (Mei-chan no Shi-tsuji)

Best Supporting Actress: Katase Nana (Uta no Onii-san)

Best Script: Yamada Taichi (Arifureta Kiseki)

Best Director: Otani Taro, Kariyama Shunsuke (Zeni Geba)

Best Song: Ohno Satoshi, "Kumori Nochi, Kaisei" (Uta no Onii-san)

Special Award: Aibou season 7

Don't have any details on the runners up of each category yet.

credit: taroqq from jdorama.com

Omedetou! ♥

Takeru Lotte Fit's Commercial^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_z1Icyu5gI

Ta~ke♫ Ta~ke♪ Takeruuuu~♫

i found a video of him completing a puzzle cube, amazing :D

kenken & takeru

Yeah I seen that, he is amazing nee??

I tried myself with help from google and everything but still I can't solve it!=/ He must be a genius, lol<3

Takeru Lotte Fit's Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_z1Icyu5gI

Ta~ke♫ Ta~ke♪ Takeruuuu~♫

I was SOO addicted to that song and the part TA KE TAKE TAKERUUU, lol I was going all around and singing that part it's so hillarious..xD

But take take takeruu is just so lovelii<3

----------------------------

And you know what??

I think TAkeruuu and Haruma is the best couple/dou together!! Like they are perfect<3

Loved them in Bloody Monday and I could see their chemistry together, wants another HAruma+Takeru drama, cause these two is just pure love together^^

Anyone who thinks that beside me??

----------------------

Off topic

Is rookies, that good?? I really tried to watch, but only watch up to 10 min then I stopped, cause it was so hard to see those actors act as high schoolers when some of them looks like they are in their 30's...

And it's was hard enought from Gokusen 3 with all young high schoolers, cute and all<3 Then BANG rookies..xD lol I hopes you understand that big different=P

But I know takeru is in there and I really wants to watch for his sake, so whats is your guys opinion?? (peple who have watched Rookies)

should I give Rookies another try??

Guest ocha^

^same thing happen to me about takeruuuu's lotte CM^^ the song keeps playing in my head! aaaahhh~

Off topic

Is rookies, that good?? I really tried to watch, but only watch up to 10 min then I stopped, cause it was so hard to see those actors act as high schoolers when some of them looks like they are in their 30's...

And it's was hard enought from Gokusen 3 with all young high schoolers, cute and all<3 Then BANG rookies..xD lol I hopes you understand that big different=P

But I know takeru is in there and I really wants to watch for his sake, so whats is your guys opinion?? (peple who have watched Rookies)

should I give Rookies another try??

LOL! the actors look like that because they are following the look from manga Rookies^^

Rookies is a sports drama, it's different from GTO/gokusen^^ it's about a baseball team who had lost their direction

after they were banned from competition for 1 year, but a year later Kawato sensei came and rebuilt the team

(who were fighting among themselves) ^^ and aiming to Koshien!

Takeru plays Okada Yuya~ cute!

maybe u can try watch this to see whether u will like it or not :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL5cVTsc9AY

^same thing happen to me about takeruuuu's lotte CM^^ the song keeps playing in my head! aaaahhh~

LOL! the actors look like that because they are following the look from manga Rookies^^

Rookies is a sports drama, it's different from GTO/gokusen^^ it's about a baseball team who had lost their direction

after they were banned from competition for 1 year, but a year later Kawato sensei came and rebuilt the team

(who were fighting among themselves) ^^ and aiming to Koshien!

Takeru plays Okada Yuya~ cute!

maybe u can try watch this to see whether u will like it or not :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL5cVTsc9AY

Wakata, I will give it a try!;D Life is all about giving things a try, before we should judge it right?=P

Thanks for sharing that link though, it gave me more impression toward that drama^^

And because takeru chan is in that too so I shall give it a try too nee?<3

---------------

I dont know with black or orange/blond hair I like him with most, but when he was in princess princess D and the clip where he solved that rubix cube, I think he lookes like a lil kid there (cutie)=P I like him when he is like more serious, cause he looks so manly and hot then. And he looks more manly and not just cute/child like with black hair, but maybe because that clip was old, I'm sure he mattured alot through these times already;P

Archived