Sato Takeru - a.k.a "Rurouni Kenshin"

pechumori

I first notice him after watching ROOKIES and I love his dreads in the drama then he turned into a smarty pants in Bloody Monday. He's definitely improving and getting more recognize through his acting. I'm looking forward to ROOKIES the movie.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him on Bloody Monday and he was really cute there, but the guy needs to take better care of his skin, especially his very evident eyebags. It makes him look tired all the time and 2-3 years older than his actual age.

He only had a small role, but he can definitely act.

Reminds me of kame a bit. They should do a drama together as siblings because it would be very believable.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hotsungie

hmmm..why no one mention that he looks like kame? he really really looks like Kame when I first saw him in Bloody Monday.hahah! i am a fan now he is so cute~~ARHHh

ahhh i in love with him!!!! hes so cute!!!i also seen him in kamen rider den-o together with nakamura yuichi!!!! kawaiiii

he so talented actor because he can play many character in this series....

70372846134690_full.jpg

fa1967816b3310_full.jpg

e92fd172a244f0_full.jpg

8af2ccb6c80000_full.jpg

fb6ed326a3bdf0_full.jpg

b5059fed34c5e0_full.jpg

Guest exiledvg

I recently started watching Mei-chan no Sh!tsuji and Takeru captivated me... (and i've only seen him in this one role alone as Shibata Kento)..he's a wonderful actor.. i can totally feel Kento unrequited love for Mei (Takeru has got me wishing Mei will end up with Kento but i know that's not gonna happen).. i'm going to watch his other dramas/movies

Looking forward to future works from Takeru... Fans please keep us updated.. :D

I've only seen him with that big orange hair that he has in メイちゃんの執事... yeah let's just say it's not very flattering on him hahaha. But I do enjoy his character in that show hahaha.

Guest Jay z

I've fallen in love with this guy after watching him in Bloody Monday and Mei-chan no Shi.tsuji. <3

I was looking through the March issue of the Japanese Seventeen magazine,

and he was shown in it. Here are the pictures:

025.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

He's now very famous these days....most of japanese youth magazines is all about him including the movie magazine too OMG.... :rolleyes:

Guest Ana_lih

he really looks like Kame

he is even cuter

but i would like that he let is hair down a little, its too women in the 60s like this

anyway, i first saw him in bloody monday but i didnt pay much attention cause my eyes were all on Miura

but i really liked him in rookies and Mei-chan's butler, on the last one he really is amazing, his character is so funny, I also would like that he end up with mei but i know he wont

he is like the It boy in japan right now (along with Miura)

Guest buffylyn

ive first seen him in bloody monday with miura haruma..which both are gaining popularity!!..i just watched meichan no mini coopersuji a while ago and i print screened the last portion!ahahahhaha!

2rr6qnm.jpg

it was so sweet!!! :blush:

Archived