Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 4tang

Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

OH MAAAAAN.

I just finished this drama, and duuude, I'm soo sad it's over. :tears: Hana Yori Dango was my second drama, after 1 litre of Tears, and it sure did reach my expectations. This is a drama worth watching. I was rooting for Makino/Rui in the beginning but after I saw how passionate and cute Tsukasa was at the end, then I liked them both together. The last episode was the best and made me cry alot. :'( I can't wait for the movie to come out! Hopefully somebody will post in somewhere so I can watch it as soon as possible!

Guest ~neh~long~

i had a mass search for jun and mao's interview.

one of the greatest jun-mao shippers here -__- after i finished HYD, i went on a mass search for clips of them... and i totally died over that one clip of when mao runs to jun with flowers and they have the cutest hug ever, when they finished filming HYD 1or2? i think. and then there was the other clip when they finish filming the movie.. and they're giving each other flowers... i definitely remember there being another hugging clip =_=;;; anyways, they are really cute together on and off camera, they have a great friendship (maybe moree?? eheh?? :] ) and they work really well together... but i think that goes for the whole HYD cast. they got a really great cast together, perfect~

okay so there's this other interview clip, i forget if i mentioned it before, one of my faves... the F4 boys and makino are together promoting HYD, and so the whole point of the "game" is to find out which F4 member is best for makino. the interviewer asked the boys trivia questions about makino the character (like what was the most memorable scene to her, what did she do in this particular scene etc.) so all of them are failing miserably =__= and i don't remember what exactly the interviewer asks makino, but mao addresses jun and is speaking when she says "please love me a lot" as in "please take care of me during filming and such" i guess, but LOLLLLLLLLLLL the look on Jun's face is PRICELESS. he looks totally taken aback, so surprised and there's literally a silent pause where everyone is just like... UHHH.... what just happened? LOLLL i literally fell off of my chair laughing at him, he looks WAY TOO surprised -_-;; fishhyyyyy~ LOLL but they really are such a great screen couple ^ ^

Guest blue_arena

HELP!!!

I need Clubbox links for HQ hardsubbed files, clubbox that doesnt need membership to the box is better cuz i dont know korean, anyone can help?

Thankyou in advance XDDDDD

Guest tknoodles

omg i just finished hana yori dango 2 like, 5 minutes ago. I'm a bit late, i know, but my god! that show was soo awesome. i don't know what i'm gonna do now. i'm gonna miss the cast of hyd. what now? i don't know what to watch next. :tears:

Guest yooniceland

^omg i just started watching it yesterday and im on the second season today...

i gotta say, i should have watched this last year when my sister started watching it...

>_< i loveee this drama! xDD

Guest Katxdbsk

:lol: :lol: I finished both seasons yesterday!!! I watched it in 2 days, lol every addicting!!! I love the dramas. At first I thought the drama sucks cuz the TW version was kinda bad in my opinion and it ruined it for me XD

Anyways, I love the whole cast and i really want to see more of them, like ALL of them in another drama or something. TT_________TT

TOO LITTLE Domyoji and Makino scenes!!!!!!!!!! I want moreeee!!!!

Can anyone help me?

From this Youtube vid of A scene from HYD 2, Episode 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFiqC-ZISw

You know on this Youtube vid of Hana Yori Dango 2... it's from Episode 11... in the youtube video from 00:00:12 to 00:02:28 the piano song in the background playing is that song part of the OST? Because I couldn't find it anywhere. =(

Can anyone help me?

From this Youtube vid of A scene from HYD 2, Episode 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFiqC-ZISw

You know on this Youtube vid of Hana Yori Dango 2... it's from Episode 11... in the youtube video from 00:00:12 to 00:02:28 the piano song in the background playing is that song part of the OST? Because I couldn't find it anywhere. =(

I think it should be part of the OST for HYD2.

Guest tknoodles

I hear that there's gonna be a korean make of hyd. I wonder if it'll be any good. Honestly, i don't know if i can watch it since the Japanese cast portrayed the characters incredibly well, and that's how I'll always picture the characters in my mind.

Guest puls707

does anyone know the name of the book that oguri shun (RUI) is reading in episode 2 when he is sitting along in the VIP lounge and makino comes up and he gets "too close" to her?

thanks!

does anyone know the name of the book that oguri shun (RUI) is reading in episode 2 when he is sitting along in the VIP lounge and makino comes up and he gets "too close" to her?

thanks!

It is photo of a girl's face on the cover? It's probably the great gatsby

^seirin, you know everything. :P

Right now, I am reading the HYD manga. I just can't wait any longer for the movie so I'm reading the manga to keep my HYD dose going..

Mimasaka and his twin sisters are just <33333333333333333333333333

The guys looked much HOTTER than the previous season xD and i'm not surprised about the close friendships they spent quite a while together, so happy ~ ^^

I really loved this movie! Through 花より男子, I really fell in love with Domyouji and Matsumoto Jun.

Guest keshie

okay..

im almost done the second season,

but i cant find ep 11 (with eng) subs..

does anyone have a link..?????

i dont want to downlaod anything..)

nevermind.. found it :)

Guest Gen_Ji

oh...I loved this drama so much...

For all the hanadan fans, be sure to watch their final chapter of their story in theaters...

So sad if thinking there is no more hanadan...

maybe will rewatch the drama again and again...:lol:

Guest ellewoods

after finished HYD j version i really impress abt the plot full of emotional and cruh on the cast specially RUI character warmly and deeply intelligent i've been given a moral support to him to win MKN heart at first later i 'm so sympathize DMJ he've no freedom as RUI to follow his heart coz his mom disagree with him to date with the ordinary girl how sad i missed the movie version still look forward for dvd

Guest natnatnaz

i really love hana yori dango but it really made me stress a lot because of the new twists...

and how they never listen to one another....

i watched the movie already but because it was in theatres and i couldn't squeal or yell out in anger, i couldn't quite enjoy it as much...

but it was still good....

i even bought the photobook of the movie.

Just finished watching HYD 1&2 and can't seem to stop watching it over and over again! :D

I didn't watch it when it first came out because I thought it will just be another Meteor Garden. I didn't have much to do two weeks ago and found an old HYD dvd, and that was it, I was hooked! So love Jun, he's perfect as Domyouji, I even love his wacky hair. He totally owned the role of Domyouji, what an awesome actor! Moreover, MaoTsuJun have this magical chemistry that Jerry and Barbie did not have.

I wish HYD Korea the best. I also love k-drama but HYD is just SO GOOD it will take a lot of hard work to top.