Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

After watching the trailer and someone told me about what happened. I'm kind of glad Makino and Rui didn't get together. I think Rui deserves better. Someone who understands him. I got pretty mad when I heard in the trailer Makino saw Rui with a stranger and suspect him of stealing the tiara. And...she says she wants to be a lawyer? She would make a bad one. Innocent until proven guilty...

Of all people I would think Makino would understand him. Why in the world would Rui steal it. His parents are rich. If his parents were in financial difficulty, he could always ask Domyouji for help. Unless she thinks Rui is trying to stop her marriage which I think is childish. After all that Rui's done for her... She knows nothing about him. I somehow feel she's ungrateful.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~neh~long~

Also, I'm not the type of person to listen to Arashi but after seeing Jun Matsumoto's performance as Domyouji Tsukasa and hearing both opening themes, I must say, their growing on me a bit. ^^ It's so cute how he jumped on the bed and was all giddy and thanking his sister after she said Makino was to stay with them in the Domyouji house. Kawaiiiii =D

And that's my rant on HYD. Great series, great actors, great music, great plot, great everything. Hana Yori Dango (Y)(L)

actually that's what happened to me :D i really was not into j-pop + j-music before HYD. but i fell in love with the OST, and i'm in LOVE with arashi now :] j-music in general really interests me now X] and all because i watched HYD =_=

I wish that he would end up with Makino . But then again , Makino is so lucky , no matter who she ended up with , she is loved by both unconditionally .

By the way , if korean is going to have this series remake , the one I could think of as Rui is Kim Jung Hoon - price Yul in Goong as JH has a very gentle smile and eyes that capture your heart at first sight . I found it hard to find another Rui as Shun Oguri is the only one .....Am I being silly ?

are they really going to remake it in korean? that would rock.. although there REALLY isn't a more perfect rui than OGURI SHUN. i seriously fell in love with oguri shun after HYD. i watched hana kimi just for him man =__= but i always end up coming back to HYD and watching it again just to squeal over him because... he is DEFINITELY squeal worthy :] whenever i hear him say "maaa~ kino" i just faint -__-;;;

but although i LOVE rui, i still think tsukushi belongs with tsukasa. they're just too perfect. matsujun rocks my world :]]] wowow... could they have gotten a more perfect cast???

Guest barneyashley

are they really going to remake it in korean? that would rock.. although there REALLY isn't a more perfect rui than OGURI SHUN. i seriously fell in love with oguri shun after HYD. i watched hana kimi just for him man =__= but i always end up coming back to HYD and watching it again just to squeal over him because... he is DEFINITELY squeal worthy :] whenever i hear him say "maaa~ kino" i just faint -__-;;;

but although i LOVE rui, i still think tsukushi belongs with tsukasa. they're just too perfect. matsujun rocks my world :]]] wowow... could they have gotten a more perfect cast???

The unfortunate for Shun Oguri in Hana Kimi is that the leading actress has no chemistry none whatsoever with him . I also watched Hana Kimi because of Shun, too but I was so frustrated as the main actress simply was deadly boring . Because after the RUI and MAKINO chemistry , I was kind of expecting the sparks would fly in Hana Kimi , but there was none . So lile you , I end up rewatching Hana Yori Dango simply the chemistry between Shun and Mao was amazing .

It is bad luck that the casting did not work for Shun in Hana Kimi ..You would love Toma more in Hana kimi .

i had a mass search for jun and mao's interview.

and i found some cute links:

hana dori final behind the scenes filming in hong kong and Las vegas

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-290908/Ha...a-Burancho.html

(mao gave all the 4 boys valentine's day presents LOLLL so adorable)

and also for those mao and jun shippers

i discovered something

mao, jun and Natsuki were on ousama i think a year ago or something. Jun had to plan dates with both girls.

LINK: http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-160631/Ju...ast-Ousama.html

for natsuki, he chose night, in town and holding hands.

for mao, he said noon, beach and confessing to her. and he also mentioned in detail that he will drive in the morning and let her sleep.

etc etc.

sidenote: does anyone know what song was played in the background when jun started explaining his date plan for mao??????

it has lyrics like: you were always there, special times that we share, you kept me safe at night

at first i was like ohhh wow nice. but then i saw this individual interview jun did for his drama bambino

LINK: http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-222242/Ar...-Subtitles.html

the host asked him if he likes to go for drives? jun said yes. he likes it and he would do it if he has the time.

he would go to the beach on his own.

i was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

anyone as excited as i am LOLLLL

• 4 weeks later...

OH MAAAAAN.

I just finished this drama, and duuude, I'm soo sad it's over. :tears: Hana Yori Dango was my second drama, after 1 litre of Tears, and it sure did reach my expectations. This is a drama worth watching. I was rooting for Makino/Rui in the beginning but after I saw how passionate and cute Tsukasa was at the end, then I liked them both together. The last episode was the best and made me cry alot. :'( I can't wait for the movie to come out! Hopefully somebody will post in somewhere so I can watch it as soon as possible!

Guest ~neh~long~

i had a mass search for jun and mao's interview.

one of the greatest jun-mao shippers here -__- after i finished HYD, i went on a mass search for clips of them... and i totally died over that one clip of when mao runs to jun with flowers and they have the cutest hug ever, when they finished filming HYD 1or2? i think. and then there was the other clip when they finish filming the movie.. and they're giving each other flowers... i definitely remember there being another hugging clip =_=;;; anyways, they are really cute together on and off camera, they have a great friendship (maybe moree?? eheh?? :] ) and they work really well together... but i think that goes for the whole HYD cast. they got a really great cast together, perfect~

okay so there's this other interview clip, i forget if i mentioned it before, one of my faves... the F4 boys and makino are together promoting HYD, and so the whole point of the "game" is to find out which F4 member is best for makino. the interviewer asked the boys trivia questions about makino the character (like what was the most memorable scene to her, what did she do in this particular scene etc.) so all of them are failing miserably =__= and i don't remember what exactly the interviewer asks makino, but mao addresses jun and is speaking when she says "please love me a lot" as in "please take care of me during filming and such" i guess, but LOLLLLLLLLLLL the look on Jun's face is PRICELESS. he looks totally taken aback, so surprised and there's literally a silent pause where everyone is just like... UHHH.... what just happened? LOLLL i literally fell off of my chair laughing at him, he looks WAY TOO surprised -_-;; fishhyyyyy~ LOLL but they really are such a great screen couple ^ ^

Guest blue_arena

HELP!!!

I need Clubbox links for HQ hardsubbed files, clubbox that doesnt need membership to the box is better cuz i dont know korean, anyone can help?

Thankyou in advance XDDDDD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tknoodles

omg i just finished hana yori dango 2 like, 5 minutes ago. I'm a bit late, i know, but my god! that show was soo awesome. i don't know what i'm gonna do now. i'm gonna miss the cast of hyd. what now? i don't know what to watch next. :tears:

Guest yooniceland

^omg i just started watching it yesterday and im on the second season today...

i gotta say, i should have watched this last year when my sister started watching it...

>_< i loveee this drama! xDD

Guest Katxdbsk

:lol: :lol: I finished both seasons yesterday!!! I watched it in 2 days, lol every addicting!!! I love the dramas. At first I thought the drama sucks cuz the TW version was kinda bad in my opinion and it ruined it for me XD

Anyways, I love the whole cast and i really want to see more of them, like ALL of them in another drama or something. TT_________TT

TOO LITTLE Domyoji and Makino scenes!!!!!!!!!! I want moreeee!!!!

Can anyone help me?

From this Youtube vid of A scene from HYD 2, Episode 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFiqC-ZISw

You know on this Youtube vid of Hana Yori Dango 2... it's from Episode 11... in the youtube video from 00:00:12 to 00:02:28 the piano song in the background playing is that song part of the OST? Because I couldn't find it anywhere. =(

Can anyone help me?

From this Youtube vid of A scene from HYD 2, Episode 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFiqC-ZISw

You know on this Youtube vid of Hana Yori Dango 2... it's from Episode 11... in the youtube video from 00:00:12 to 00:02:28 the piano song in the background playing is that song part of the OST? Because I couldn't find it anywhere. =(

I think it should be part of the OST for HYD2.

Guest tknoodles

I hear that there's gonna be a korean make of hyd. I wonder if it'll be any good. Honestly, i don't know if i can watch it since the Japanese cast portrayed the characters incredibly well, and that's how I'll always picture the characters in my mind.

Guest puls707

does anyone know the name of the book that oguri shun (RUI) is reading in episode 2 when he is sitting along in the VIP lounge and makino comes up and he gets "too close" to her?

thanks!

does anyone know the name of the book that oguri shun (RUI) is reading in episode 2 when he is sitting along in the VIP lounge and makino comes up and he gets "too close" to her?

thanks!

It is photo of a girl's face on the cover? It's probably the great gatsby

Mimasaka and his twin sisters are just <33333333333333333333333333

The guys looked much HOTTER than the previous season xD and i'm not surprised about the close friendships they spent quite a while together, so happy ~ ^^

Archived